Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:41 pm

Post by Roden »

You think scum set themselves up to fight two nights in a row and won both times? Why does Faerie set themself up against Lich even though they were mis-elim bait?

I don't really have a strong reason to town read Flea but I trust all of the earlier town reads that were made previous days.

What makes Galron town?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Oh I forgot I wanted to do this vote count thing and didn't

Anyway I think I want to vote in Galron/Flea today?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:02 am

Post by Galron »

Can we just move on and kill someone?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Galron »

Spoiler:
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Galron »

I would lim Roden, Flea or Faerie. That was a slip idc.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Galron »

In post 741, Roden wrote:Galron panic spewing lol. I know this is just a meme game and we're not really taking it seriously, but he's making it really obvious that he's scum at this point.
In post 742, Roden wrote:
In post 734, Galron wrote:That's the team right? Faerie and Mage plus Roden?
In post 735, Galron wrote:Huge scumslip
Galron 100% was smiling as he was typing these posts lol
Scummy reaction. Roden hasn't scum read me all game and then this?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 775, Roden wrote:You think scum set themselves up to fight two nights in a row and won both times? Why does Faerie set themself up against Lich even though they were mis-elim bait?

I don't really have a strong reason to town read Flea but I trust all of the earlier town reads that were made previous days.

What makes Galron town?
No, I think scum did that probably one of the times. Flea is the most likely though. If you find speculating around the fights to be productive I am very slightly concerned that Flea's fight was against Firebringer who declared intent to basically job the fight by picking an obscure anime character, while Flea's pick is a comedic approach that would generally beat any cool and op anime character you could think of when it comes to the vote

The last game I played with Galron, Galron looked very similar.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:15 am

Post by jjh927 »

If you want to speculate around the fights properly then note that if either one of Faerie or Flea is scum then Galron surely is not due to voting against their fighters
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:23 am

Post by jjh927 »

It's not that hard to imagine scum fought two nights in a row though

Once they win the first one, they've got one scum through it already
It's a different story if there's only one scum left, but at that point they know they're going to have to fight at some point so they might as well get it done earlier if they can get past the nerves

If they're thinking purely logically then it doesn't matter when they do it- but they do have to do it eventually. The argument for stalling for time is to maintain thread control
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

I mean I was always going to pick something weird, that should've been obvious. I don't thing FB was intending to "throw" at all.

If I look at this from scum perspective FB would not be the choice for me to fight, there's better targets for me to take out - if anything scum me takes you on D1 in the hopes of taking one of us out because at that time you're basically the locktown player and NK has an ass ton of associative on me. If I win, I play WIFOM and "Holy crap I got framed", if I lose, then its less pressure on the last member.

Roden read is on my todo for tonight.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:29 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 460, Firebringer wrote:when i go into the ring, im picking some weeb anime shit and if i die because none of u are weebs. I don't even want to live in this town anyways.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:31 am

Post by jjh927 »

I mean, ideally I'd like to see all your reads, Flea
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:32 am

For me this breaks down to which players are more likely to think they can take on the fights and win.

For me personally there is no doubt I'd pick up something weird and wonderful which could win.
I would hope as my fan club FM are capable of weird stuff too, given there seems to be two of them I'd hope one of them is chaotic enough at least.

You've always hit me as pretty confident.

Dwlee and Galron honestly don't strike me as that creative but I suspect Dwlee would have more confidence of the two.
Roden always a confident air and seems to have a good thinking method, I'd expect something powerful but anime based from them.
Not_Mafia is always going to choose Whitneys Miltank, which can be beaten (eventually) and confidence is irrelevant when you just smash into everything head first. I do think he will choose a fight very carefully if he's red though.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:36 am

You're town, FM is Town, I'm town, our block is not in my aim today.

N_M I struggle to read, as I've said and as they said in response that's a me problem. I'm happy sheeping you and FM on that one.
Roden I've some confidence in my ability to read, going to read them later on.
Galron I'm still learning to read, I have some confidence in my ability there, need to read over them. The frustrations on this page seem a little fake but I'll confirm that either today or tomorrow realtime.
Dwlee broke a lot of my tells recently but low posts more often as town, I need to read over their content here but seems within Town
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:46 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Every single time night phase rolls around I get worried I'm going to be selected for a fight and then relieved when I see I'm not, so you're right on that front, Flea.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:46 am

Post by jjh927 »

My Not Mafia read is actually that scum!NM would have been in a fight already
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay maybe I don't want to flip in Galron/Flea.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:45 am

Post by Roden »

In post 780, Galron wrote:
In post 741, Roden wrote:Galron panic spewing lol. I know this is just a meme game and we're not really taking it seriously, but he's making it really obvious that he's scum at this point.
In post 742, Roden wrote:
In post 734, Galron wrote:That's the team right? Faerie and Mage plus Roden?
In post 735, Galron wrote:Huge scumslip
Galron 100% was smiling as he was typing these posts lol
Scummy reaction. Roden hasn't scum read me all game and then this?
Could you explain why that's a scummy reaction? Do you think it's impossible for town to reevaluate their read on you?

Also why do I say to vote you here if I'm scum? If multiple suspect Flea and Faerie, if one of them were my partner I'd just vote the townie out. With NM in the game I know I'd need one less vote than usual to quick hammer town. This day phase would've been really easy to win tbh.

Also you never really questioned why I voted you out of the three in my PoE, why is that?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:09 am

Post by Roden »

In post 781, jjh927 wrote:
In post 775, Roden wrote:You think scum set themselves up to fight two nights in a row and won both times? Why does Faerie set themself up against Lich even though they were mis-elim bait?

What makes Galron town?
No, I think scum did that probably one of the times. Flea is the most likely though. If you find speculating around the fights to be productive I am very slightly concerned that Flea's fight was against Firebringer who declared intent to basically job the fight by picking an obscure anime character, while Flea's pick is a comedic approach that would generally beat any cool and op anime character you could think of when it comes to the vote

The last game I played with Galron, Galron looked very similar.
I agree that FB did basically claim they'd be an easy win, but that feels a little too obvious. This does give me pause to reconsider though.

This feels similar to Galron's scum game actually. Scum!Galron cares about his image and actively tries to look townie, and will go out of his way to associate with loud town voices. Town!Galron will usually just do his own thing and doesn't really care about how he looks. I've also noticed that as town that he'll try to use meta to read me, but he isn't really doing that here.
In post 782, jjh927 wrote:If you want to speculate around the fights properly then note that if either one of Faerie or Flea is scum then Galron surely is not due to voting against their fighters
I'm going to stick my neck out and townlock Faerie here. I don't think it's possible for them to be scum since they went up against Lich. It's technically possible it was a gambit but I don't believe it was.

If Flea is scum then the people who voted for fae's fighter still make up the rest of my PoE, AKA Dwlee and NM.

I think we're guaranteed one scum between Flea and Galron, they're not SvS or TvT.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Galron »

Let's get on with it .
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 612, Jingle wrote:Fighter A: Natsuki Subaru in the Ayamatsu IF Timeline was submitted by Firebringer.
Fighter B: Incorporeal voices whispering dad jokes endlessly was submitted by Flea the Magician.

A: Galron, jjh927, Firebringer
B: TemporalLich, Dwlee99, Not_Mafia, Roden, Radical Rat, Flea the Magician, Faerie Mages

"What do you call a deer with no eyes? No idear."
"Why aren't previous generations of ants called antcestors?"
"Did you know that the person who invented the Merry-Go-Round and the person who invented the Ferris Wheel never actually met each other? They just travelled in different circles."
"What do we want?
Time travel.
When do we want it?
That’s irrelevant."

You know what? Fuck this. I'm out. Natsuki Subaru has given up on the fight, taking Firebringer with him. Firebringer was:

TOWN
Roden... you know there's only two people alive that didn't vote for Flea's fighter?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:16 am

Post by Roden »

In post 795, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 612, Jingle wrote:Fighter A: Natsuki Subaru in the Ayamatsu IF Timeline was submitted by Firebringer.
Fighter B: Incorporeal voices whispering dad jokes endlessly was submitted by Flea the Magician.

A: Galron, jjh927, Firebringer
B: TemporalLich, Dwlee99, Not_Mafia, Roden, Radical Rat, Flea the Magician, Faerie Mages

"What do you call a deer with no eyes? No idear."
"Why aren't previous generations of ants called antcestors?"
"Did you know that the person who invented the Merry-Go-Round and the person who invented the Ferris Wheel never actually met each other? They just travelled in different circles."
"What do we want?
Time travel.
When do we want it?
That’s irrelevant."

You know what? Fuck this. I'm out. Natsuki Subaru has given up on the fight, taking Firebringer with him. Firebringer was:

TOWN
Roden... you know there's only two people alive that didn't vote for Flea's fighter?
Yeah, I just looked at it. Am I missing something?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

"The people that voted for flea's fighter make up my poe"

but

That's like worthless idk
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:41 am

Post by Roden »

In post 797, Dwlee99 wrote:"The people that voted for flea's fighter make up my poe"

but

That's like worthless idk
I mean, if Flea is scum then that's true. JJH is locktown regardless, but Galron is not scum if Flea is scum, and vice versa.

My PoE today was already Galron/you/NM. If Galron is wrong and Flea is actually scum, that doesn't clear you or NM. Faerie and JJH are town, and I'm not claiming scum. Like there isn't much else to it tbh.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Can we do the pre-selected fighter thing now please?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”