Micro 1043: League of Legends UPick - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
.Ashe.
.Ashe.
Townie
.Ashe.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:09 pm

Post by .Ashe. »

In post 186, .Amumu. wrote:i still do not see how you can find caitlyn to be towny, let alone so strongly
Every post
Caitlyn
makes bleeds a town alignment. was a good attack to make on page one; there is an absolute zero percent chance of a scum player making the callout in ; has logic I largely agree with; substituting myself with
Lulu
, I genuinely would sheep as my own reads mirror
Caitlyn
's at that point;
Caitlyn
's target focus has been on-point.

Attack: Lulu
.Ashe.
.Ashe.
Townie
.Ashe.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by .Ashe. »

In post 188, .Elise. wrote:I dislike how fast everyone just piled up on .Lulu. Idiocy is not mafia perk.
Idiocy may not be an indicator of mafia, but it is a liability.

I actually would prefer to eliminate
Gragas
over
Lulu

However, if
Lulu
continues to attack
Caitlyn
who is now genuinely at half health and in danger of being focused down by burst damage, then
Lulu
can die in place of
Gragas
for the chainsaw defense of scum.
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by .Caitlyn. »

Attack:
Lulu
Ace In The Hole:
Lulu
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:30 pm

Post by .Caitlyn. »

For the sake of full transparency before the mod announces it: my ult does 50 damage after a 24 hour charge up -> shoot time. Someone can get in the way and block it (I'd prefer if you didn't cause I chose my target for a reason) but technically you can.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:48 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 202, .Caitlyn. wrote:
Attack:
Lulu
Ace In The Hole:
Lulu
Caitlyn is aiming at Lulu - Ability Resolution in (expired on 2022-02-16 01:22:25)
'

Any player may get in the way of this ability by typing Intercept: Ace in the Hole
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:55 am

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 200, .Ashe. wrote:there is an absolute zero percent chance of a scum player making the callout in ;
this is wrong for pretty obvious reasons, the rest of the reasoning is fine i guess. seems like it's mostly "she posted thoughts that i also had, so she's town", and that's reasonable. but i don't agree with the thoughts she had, and a lot of people don't, so why does that make her the "towniest slot in the game"? most of your townread on her only really is valid from your perspective, idk why you would assume anyone else would think the same
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:41 am

Post by .Lulu. »

In post 201, .Ashe. wrote:
In post 188, .Elise. wrote:I dislike how fast everyone just piled up on .Lulu. Idiocy is not mafia perk.
Idiocy may not be an indicator of mafia, but it is a liability.

I actually would prefer to eliminate
Gragas
over
Lulu

However, if
Lulu
continues to attack
Caitlyn
who is now genuinely at half health and in danger of being focused down by burst damage, then
Lulu
can die in place of
Gragas
for the chainsaw defense of scum.
The curious thing is I'm no idiot.... just hyperactive!!

frosty not-queen and silly sniper lady both made huge contributions to taking me into her killshot range AAAAAND below half health.

I had to use my ultimate to keep myself alive!!

SOOOO who's the real baddie here??
The solo sorceress singleularararry firing down a baddie and shielding and supporting??
ORRRR the sniper lady using her killshot with the frozen not-queen and sad tank??

SOOOO MATHS HAPPENED AND I HAVE A BrAiN pAiN!!

Frozen not-queen did 16 damage so far I think and red sniper lady done 26 damage for 42 damage to me.. Sad tank has done 10 and not-queen and sad tank have debuffed me..

Me an Pix done 7 damage to Ashe and 23 damage to Caitlyn - Caitlyn has only taken 38 damage and I've taken 66 so far AND I was dropped to 47 HP which is kill range for Caitlyn AAAAND Ashe is the one who shot me below half health AAAAND Gragas is the one who put me in the kill range!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I think red team think I'm an easy target because I don't have much attention span and only really have 1 emotion at a time...

OOOO ALSO SPIDER QUEENIE WHY IS YOUR DAMAGE SO SPREAD OUT??!!??
You've done 9 damage maximum to any single champion AAAAND you've attack the most champions which is only one more than anyone else BUUUT you can see who they're attacking from their damage range because it goes WHEEEEE but yours is just flatter than a minion in the way of Gragas beer barrels!!

It's really really really really really really really really really really really really yllear really really really really really really really really really really really yllear really really really really really really really really really really really really yllear really really really really really really really really really really really hard to work out who the baddies are when so many people are being mean to me....

GET THE FINGERNAILS PIX!!
---
ATTACK CAITLYN!!

And now thats 30 damage done to Caitlyn!!
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:50 am

Post by .Caitlyn. »

I mean you can post all that but I literally just don't believe you actually think I'm scum here.
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:51 am

Post by .Caitlyn. »

In post 183, .Caitlyn. wrote:If lulu keeps attacking me I'm going to just kill her
In post 191, .Lulu. wrote:
GETTER PIX!! ATTACK CAITLYN!!

---

ATTACK CAITLYN!!
In post 192, .Lulu. wrote:You all know silly sniper lady has a killshot, right??
I probably just went low enough to be a purple stain!!
I mean here's the deal, right. I'm telling you that you should stand down if you're town here because you've just been mindlessly attacking me for seemingly no reason. And then your response is just to attack me again. Like if you were in my shoes what do you think you'd be doing...?
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:03 am

Post by .Lulu. »

In post 208, .Caitlyn. wrote:
In post 183, .Caitlyn. wrote:If lulu keeps attacking me I'm going to just kill her
In post 191, .Lulu. wrote:
GETTER PIX!! ATTACK CAITLYN!!

---

ATTACK CAITLYN!!
In post 192, .Lulu. wrote:You all know silly sniper lady has a killshot, right??
I probably just went low enough to be a purple stain!!
I mean here's the deal, right. I'm telling you that you should stand down if you're town here because you've just been mindlessly attacking me for seemingly no reason. And then your response is just to attack me again. Like if you were in my shoes what do you think you'd be doing...?
Trying to actually look like you're blue team?? Maybe try and talk with me instead of just shooting at me?? Cause lets face it I can't take you down alone and I have never been able too because at most I do 7 per attack and you do 10. Even with HP differences without using skills you win this trade - AAAAAAND you have Ashe shooting me too so I really can't win this trade!!

I've said why I think you're a scumbutt red teamer.. Your ISO is PREEEEETTY EMPTY of anything good, you're focus firing me and Gragas, you're townlocking Ashe for no reason taht I can see other than shes supporting you which is WWWWWWWEEEEEEIIIIIIIRRRRRRDDDD and I don't remember either of you explaining your town reads.
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:05 am

Post by .Lulu. »

In post 184, .Lux. wrote:the violence is beginning.

attack: lulu
just for the pressure here. better to pin down whimsy a bit and make it logical.
In post 189, .Lulu. wrote:
TREMENDO!!
Wild Growth on self

Caitlyns tryna be sneaky and isn't doing anything except "ashe town ashe town ashe town PEW PEW GRAGAS PEW PEW LULU"!!

Ashe's either a buddy in somehow climbed in Caitlyns pocket!!
This isn't mindless attacking, this the short and sour version of my read on you!!
I CAN DO MOAR TOO!!
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:09 am

Post by .Lulu. »

Spoiler: Pix! Get the quotes!!
In post 12, .Caitlyn. wrote:
Attack: Warwick
In post 27, .Caitlyn. wrote:Gragas I'm most confident on

Ignores Ashe to hit me after Amumu does

Amumu similarly reacts completely differently to Ashe and I attacking Warwick

Ashe is arguably TMI'd scum by the two of them being scum because what other reason do Amumu and Gragas have to target me over her
In post 83, .Caitlyn. wrote:
In post 48, .JarvanIV. wrote:
In post 39, .Caitlyn. wrote:Jarvan did you miss that roles came before alignment?
No, why?
You said something about Ashe's attack inflicting a bind to be town-indicative
In post 111, .Caitlyn. wrote:
Attack: Gragas

This is not because I want to kill Gragas particularly, but I would like him to be on the table in some capacity and with that much health it psychologically removes him
In post 125, .Caitlyn. wrote:
Attack: Gragas

Ashe probtown
In post 159, .Caitlyn. wrote:

Mmm
In post 171, .Caitlyn. wrote:
Attack Gragas

Okay
In post 177, .Caitlyn. wrote:I think Ashe is town.
In post 178, .Caitlyn. wrote:Lulu just attacking me and Ashe feels like openwolfing to a certain degree, unless I'm just terribly misreading Ashe here.
In post 179, .Caitlyn. wrote:
In post 202, .Caitlyn. wrote:
Attack:
Lulu
Ace In The Hole:
Lulu

This is AAAALLLLLL caitlyns attacks and mentions of Ashe in a 28 page ISO....
You make butt attacks and butts reads.

Oh and in your shoes, I'd shield. Maybe bind!!
I know you have traps you could have used instead!!
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:11 am

Post by .Lulu. »

See I admit to being away with the Faeries....

But you're just missing entirey!!
Funny for a sniper, don't you think??
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:11 am

Post by .Lulu. »

In post 210, .Lulu. wrote:
In post 184, .Lux. wrote:the violence is beginning.

attack: lulu
just for the pressure here. better to pin down whimsy a bit and make it logical.
In post 189, .Lulu. wrote:
TREMENDO!!
Wild Growth on self

Caitlyns tryna be sneaky and isn't doing anything except "ashe town ashe town ashe town PEW PEW GRAGAS PEW PEW LULU"!!

Ashe's either a buddy in somehow climbed in Caitlyns pocket!!
This isn't mindless attacking, this the short and sour version of my read on you!!
I CAN DO MOAR TOO!!
Why did that quote Lux? Ignore that one
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:28 am

Post by .Caitlyn. »

I think that Ashe's entrance to the game, if she is scum, would have had to been specifically tailored to getting me to townread her. As it stands right now, I think Ashe and I have a sort of mindmeld going on, so I see you attacking both us in response to that as very scummy.
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:32 am

Post by .Caitlyn. »

I've given my thoughts on things as they've happened. Not much AI stuff has occurred in the past couple of days imo: but I think Ashe's entrance was very townie, and I think her reads are sheepworthy and I want her around to bounce ideas with at the very least. I think you've been hiding behind a posting gimmick most of the game, and your very first interactions with the game are... weird. I really just don't get what you're doing, for instance, shielding warwick at the start of the game. What is the point of that? Did you townread him at that point?
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:35 am

Post by .Caitlyn. »

In post 211, .Lulu. wrote:Oh and in your shoes, I'd shield. Maybe bind!!
I know you have traps you could have used instead!!
Fmpov, you seemed to make it pretty clear you just wanted to fight to the death instead of having a dialogue. Like I said it right there, if you continue attacking me (which has dropped me very low), I'm going to just kill you. That is what I said, and you attacked me anyway. I was showing restraint there because (iirc) my attack was off cooldown and I was specifically choosing to give you an opportunity to talk instead of attacking again.
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:37 am

Post by .Caitlyn. »

And for the record, if some subset of Gragas/amumu/ww are scum, you have played extremely anti-town to the point that even if you're town here it's probably best you don't just keep attacking me while I try to solve.
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:47 am

Post by .Caitlyn. »

At the moment, my biggest hold up with me thinking you're scum is Gragas' . I feel like it's super weird regardless of your alignment, but might be slightly town-indicative for you if Gragas were to flip scum. The thing is, I also think Gragas could see the way the wind is blowing and know that attacking you could give him some towncred if you were to flip scum. But it could also be him fanning the flames of our fight right now if you're town to try to get us chain killed.

But then you ignored that post (which I feel like would be super imperative for you to analyze if you're town, right? I mean... Me/Ashe/Lux/Gragas can't all be scum, right, and Ashe/Lux/Gragas were the ones that had attacked you since I had made ) and just attacked me which yea feels like you're just openwolfing trying to kill me. My is fundamentally an offer to you that we do not have to take this fight, and then Lux/Ashe attack you in , and Gragas makes the extremely weird , why did you not have thoughts on any of that?

If you were town, I'd expect you to view someone piling on as scum (and the scummiest looking one was for sure Gragas) and I'd expect you to say SOMETHING there.

Okay so anyway, I've said a lot of words kind of repeating myself here, but in summary: I think your opening was weird, and your reactions to being attacked do not seem townie in the slightest.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:56 am

Post by .Warwick. »

In post 217, .Caitlyn. wrote:And for the record, if some subset of Gragas/amumu/ww are scum, you have played extremely anti-town to the point that even if you're town here it's probably best you don't just keep attacking me while I try to solve.
I never attacked you.
.Lux.
.Lux.
Townie
.Lux.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:06 am

Post by .Lux. »

cast: final spark

i’d recommend that the people going back and forth on this page cool it for a little bit. let the quiet ones speak.
.Caitlyn.
.Caitlyn.
Townie
.Caitlyn.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:01 am

Post by .Caitlyn. »

In post 219, .Warwick. wrote:
In post 217, .Caitlyn. wrote:And for the record, if some subset of Gragas/amumu/ww are scum, you have played extremely anti-town to the point that even if you're town here it's probably best you don't just keep attacking me while I try to solve.
I never attacked you.
I'm trying to say that Lulu is playing anti-town with her defenses of people I think are more likely scum (like Gragas) and by attacking me/ashe.
In post 220, .Lux. wrote:
cast: final spark

i’d recommend that the people going back and forth on this page cool it for a little bit. let the quiet ones speak.
Noted, but I would like Lulu to respond to me. I also want some clarification on what your ult is going to do?
.JarvanIV.
.JarvanIV.
Townie
.JarvanIV.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by .JarvanIV. »

In post 221, .Caitlyn. wrote:I also want some clarification on what your ult is going to do?
.Lux.
.Lux.
Townie
.Lux.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by .Lux. »

oh, well, you'll take some damage if you post on the next page.

i wanted to break up the back and forth a bit and let people recollect themselves, and i wanted the quieter people to speak up. and lose health. because i feel there's a lot of pressure going on back and forth and if it's a tunnel, well... they're both lower so they might be wary of spamming and making only themselves weaker. if that makes sense.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

What an odd ability.

Better speak now, I guess. Good luck getting people to post in the future...

I'm still suspicious of Jarvan and think he could be trying to deflect from Lulu, whom I also am suspicious of.

He also attacks me for not talking about Lulu even though I had not really said much in the thread.

I now know what Lux was talking about with their first post, I suppose. I don't know if ever using it is pro-town, if it works as Lux describes. It also could be a subtle hint to Lulu to stop talking when he said quiet ones should speak.

I do not really understand Lulu's posts. I think Lulu is a good and informative target for today. I do not find faer's case on Caitlyn to be particularly interesting. .

I still don't know what to think of Caitlyn. I did not like her opening but I think I am starting to lean town on her.

Upon review, I do agree with Jarvan IV's and Caitlyn's issue with Gragas. . It seems a weird progression but I do think I was town reading Gragas earlier and it is not enough to break that on its own.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”