Micro 1045: Science Diagrams That Look Like Shitposts [END]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Oh I know who you are lol
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Kovu »

lmaoo I quickly realized it's easy to tell... so much for a secret tryhard alt XD
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Kovu »

frogster/the worst seem like the best to vote in here tbh
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

UNVOTE: gonna give time since I think I can read you

Frogztar seems town to me not just based on the "slip" but I believe its genuine.

I still don't know about the worst, might not be a bad place to look further.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I have a guess for who you are Scar. Did you answer my question about Hockey and Enchant?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Rosarium was I wrong about your slot and now you're townie OMGUSSING me?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 505, Frogsterking wrote:Rosarium was I wrong about your slot and now you're townie OMGUSSING me?
How do you
know
you were wrong?
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by Kovu »

Ok, first off, this just screams a major red flag to me. This Klick slot... is now on the THIRD person, and combined, all 3 have 20 posts. Not a good look at all, it's like the slott gets better with each new person, and Rosarium isn't as towny as they look on first glance, cause all they did was come in here, ISO each person on the wagon, and called it a day, and the thoughts on each person on that wagon are very mehhh, seems to really have the "who cares if I get limmed it's day 1" attitude, made absolutely 0 effort to find an alternative wagon, and again, does not seem concerned in the slightest about being voted out, which I think comes from maf more than town, like, feels like Rosarium replaced into a scum slot, saw wagon on, and is just accepting defeat.

Now, I'll go through posts that stood out to me as I looked through the ISO of all 3 people that occupied this slot.
In post 71, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 68, ta vera wrote:
In post 66, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I don't have any read yet...

Don't understand the
HF
wagon though.
you mean the wagon that doesn't exist anymore?
So?
^ I kinda just picked this post from Salsa, ALL of Salsa like 3 posts were bad, to me, Salsa looked a lot more focused on appearance in thread/trying to joke around. I've played with town!Salsa before, they did solving... Like here, this post, Salsa has no intention of saying the specifics about what wasn't liked on a wagon, just "meh it's gone, who cares" I don't see town making a comment like "hey this is sus. not gonna tell you why though"

In post 163, Klick wrote:
In post 45, HockeyFan wrote:lol

ta vera seems town for not contuning with the whole "ENCHANT IS 8-BALL blah blah blah"(reference to btw)
This post gave me massive heebie jeebies and it gave me a boost of confidence to see that I wasn't the only one

I'm not sure why this wagon deflated though?
^ There is NO chance Klick and Hockey play for the same scum team, not saying I specifically SR this post, but if this slot is in fact maf, there is no way hockey is the partner. This was definitely a weird post though lol

In post 165, Klick wrote:
In post 60, the worst wrote:
fascinating

loving the flavour
VOTE: norwegianboyee
This is optically pretty bad, ducky being on the leading wagon before this and then just... switching without explanation, defusing the thread's best shot at actually catching flame
^ I think the worst would be the partner, Like, you're quoting post 60 going "optically this is terrible" umm yeah idk, very odd thing to specifically call out in a "catch up" post...
In post 166, Klick wrote:I'm pretty happy with StD's page 4 content too, legit engagement with ta vera and just feels like he's genuinely trying to get solvy content out there
^ this is the weakest post I've ever seen for something that someone TRs like, "Dragons engaged with ta vera... TOWN!!" like, phrasing it as "putting solvy content out there" is also terrible, like, this is screaming a textbook scum TR.. like, (I have a Dragons TR for a different reason right now) but it feels like Klick noticed Dragons with effort, and went "hmm how to not draw suspicion... I'll TR the obv town!" cause to scum, they know town, so their def of obvtown is very different, this reads as a fear tr...

In post 459, Rosarium wrote:Don't know if I want to vote Frog yet but I looked there as it's the only other visible option right now.

Skimmed through, feel like there's a stylistic difference that makes me bristle, in how they present things. The sort of... not timid questioning, a bit of hemming and hawing, but it's the sort of curious that I think good scum can do well.

That being said town are often like that and I too often punish people who do not slam down an opinion instantly, while... also being hedge-y myself.
^ I think Rosarium knows Frog is town, and plans on working with Frog to find someone else, cause scum!Rosarium here wants the wagon off self, yes, but also wants to look towny enough, and by working with frog, who we know is town, it adds this element of "hey you flipped town frog... told you"

In post 460, Rosarium wrote:
In post 424, Frogsterking wrote:Ta Vera's iso gives me a headache, and like HockeyFan, I'm not a big fan of her votes. I was thinking she is probably just town, there is a moderate reason to question that position though.
In post 328, ta vera wrote:
Ta vera pressuring this many ppl early in the game(with thier votes) seem town to me, i dont think scum would wanna switch thier vote so much?
this is probably wrong for me.
In post 330, ta vera wrote:
In post 324, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 323, the worst wrote:There sure is a 1/3 chance that is the case
What is scum!Vera hoping to accomplish?
world domination.
The only reason I would spend any time sorting Ta Vera's slot. If Ta Vera is playing a more loose and open-wolf style of scum play then she's still well-within her scum range. Otherwise she's posting way too much and drawing way too much attention to herself and the slot is just town.

@Ta Vera
, are you the player I'm thinking of who has a reputation for lolbussing your partners?
In post 334, ta vera wrote:
In post 317, the worst wrote:
In post 296, Save The Dragons wrote:enchant why did you vote me?

ta vera why did you shade a bunch of people and then vote me?
latter sticks out yeah

I have this vote cannon between ta vera and klick and I just need to fire

VOTE: Kick
why klick?
I dislike the lack of follow up to this question. It makes it look like Vera isn't interested in sorting Dragon or Klick.
In post 350, ta vera wrote:HokeyFan, how bothered would you be if we mislaunched you?
I didn't know what to think of this question.
In post 405, ta vera wrote:NorwegianboyEE: my most comfortable townread. expresses town emotions.
Save The Dragons: i recall getting a town feeling
the worst: bounces around in a natural enough manner. town enough for today at least.
HockeyFan: ehhh. i believe him when he says . i want to give him a chance to bloom.

Enchant: Enchant
Klick: exists

Frogsterking,

in general, i get the vibe there's been a lot of town wandering around bumping into each other.
This post is why readlists get a bad rap from some players.
In post 416, ta vera wrote:i hope we get an extension if Klick is replaced.
Can be LAMIST.
Like I read stuff like this and I feel like the conclusions that Frog comes to are very spineless.

"Headache" isn't an opinion on alignment, was thinking that she could be but is a see-saw thought tipping between alignment. She could be doing this as scum or she could be town. I don't know what I think of this or that. Readlists.

It's the sort of post I make when I am trying to make a show of myself solving but without doing anything productive or pushing the town around me into action, or giving them something to dig into for followup.
^ Here is a distinct shift in mindset, posted not even 3 minutes later. Idk about yall, but when I skim ISOs and give thoughts, it takes me a lot longer than 3 minutes to read, draw conclusions, and then type up my thoughts. after this post, 9 minutes later, Rosarium was completely done looking at ISOs... like here, "oh I easily make these kinds of posts as scum" SPENDS MORE TIME DISCUSSING THAT... than even talking about specifics of what isn't liked... again, I don't believe we're in a town!Rosarium world here. there is NO WAY we looked through Frog's 70 post ISO in that time... and only have this takeaway...

In post 461, Rosarium wrote:Brief skim of the others on my wagon anyways, I think Enchant is... more than likely town. 75%. The sort of "whatever" attitude, buzzing around. Like a little honeybee. This metaphor is also pretty vague and not something that people can dig into but I also don't think Enchant as town is a sentiment that needs much explanation, given it was just my predecessor voting there.

And even in the whatever/bloodlust, Enchant still has little nuggets of posts that are productive.
^ Like, Frog wasn't a brief skim?? you don't get much briefer than 3 minutes for 70 posts... AND typing up your response... anyways This post... I hate it. It's basically going "I tr the whatever attitude" like, what?? you TR someone for just being there?? I mean, I tend to TR people for doing towny things, shocking idea I know...

In post 462, Rosarium wrote:
In post 239, the worst wrote:what on earth am i doing to appear towny lol
If you are mafia posting this, perish.
^This slot has interesting interactions with the worst... like, Rosarium feels like this is the MOST SIGNIFICANT thing about the worst to talk about here? I thought we were skimming ISOs of the people voting us to actually get a read on them..

In post 463, Rosarium wrote:Also see that Frog slipped, and I think that it's important to confront that, so quite simply: I don't think it means a lot for something like that to be posted especially around a point of pressure. Slips are rare.
^(I haven't seen this slip, but still wanna talk about this) This feels like Rosarium slips back into that "well yeah frogs town" mindset... after having a post about how frogs is maf? I'm assuming saying someone's posts are spineless = maf.. but here it's all "slips are rare.. prob town" vibes...

In post 465, Rosarium wrote:To finish my wagon, Norwee's Fine right now, give a 60% town. Early erraticism and asking for content is good, trying to get something started.

I also think that scum aren't as likely to have a pile of scummy/null players, for some reason. It feels like they prefer to assign Categories to players; the towny, the townyish but leave these here in case of emergency, the pushables.

It gives you more options, sure, but... I just don't get the impression that's the route scum take really.
^ "I think this player is 60% town. here's why they are towny." LIKE, 60 ISN'T MUCH MORE THAN 50, AND 50 IS A COINFLIP... SO WHAT DO YOU FIND SCUMMY ABOUT NORWEE?? Is norwee the partner you're afraid to commit to a tr on?? 60% town means 40% maf, I want to know what posts make the 40%...
In post 467, Rosarium wrote:Also I don't think there's anymore than 1 scum on me currently, even if I am wrong.

My predecessor was inactive and quiet; to flip this is perhaps expected and even good for the game but also it's the sort of thing that /can/ look bad for the people who did it. Probably like one scum going "die kill this slot it's bad" (and I think probably Frog, beyond what I've said for even trying to case it and make it seem... logical). And then one off doing... whatever. Will probably end up with dueling wagons with the votes neatly split apart.
^ Has 0 concern about being voted.... already accepted death... "people before me did nothing. it's whatever" like what?? how is that a towny mindset? Here you just go "probably frog" after making excuses for frog to be town...

TLDR: This Rosarium/Salsa/Klick slot is mafia
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Kovu »

Now I know what yall are thinking "you just told us Rosarium is town" yes. yes I did. cause I wrongly jumped to the effort = town conclusion. Upon actually reading that "effort" it is in no way town... and is 100% just scripted. like, "oh probably ISOd the people before typing all that" nah I don't think that's the case... Pretty certain Rosarium's only plan here is "well I'm caught scum so uhhh let's "read" the people on my wagon. the LACK of concern here just confirms what the 3 person ISO of 20 posts says... that slot is scum.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by Kovu »

VOTE: Rosarium
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:18 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Vote Count 1.8

Frogsterking (2):
the worst, Rosarium
Rosarium (2):
NorwegianboyEE, Kovu
Enchant (1):
HockeyFan

Not voting (3):
Enchant, Frogsterking, Save The Dragons

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to launch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2022-02-20 19:49:00)
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

sure

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Hey Scar where is your Hockey case?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:24 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 512, Frogsterking wrote:Hey Scar where is your Hockey case?
Hey Scar where is your Hockey case?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:33 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 511, HockeyFan wrote:sure

Hey what's your read on Kovu?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 501, Kovu wrote:lmaoo I quickly realized it's easy to tell... so much for a secret tryhard alt XD
Idk who you are.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

8 hours left.
STD i don’t care if you need to think for longer. We need an lim, hurry up.
Enchant, Frog too.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:07 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 516, NorwegianboyEE wrote:8 hours left.
STD i don’t care if you need to think for longer. We need an lim, hurry up.
Enchant, Frog too.
I have two scum reads
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Then why are you not voting.

- Bunno
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:15 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 518, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Then why are you not voting.
I wanted to give them time to talk before they knew what I was going to do.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:51 am

Post by the worst »

In post 491, Kovu wrote:
In post 476, the worst wrote:
In post 470, Kovu wrote:I believe Rosarium is town. That's my only certain read
why?
Did you not read those lines upon entrance? seemed really towny to me
I did read them and. they were... completely run of the mill replace in lines? what seemed towny about them to you?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:54 am

Post by the worst »

In post 491, Kovu wrote:
In post 476, the worst wrote:
In post 470, Kovu wrote:I believe Rosarium is town. That's my only certain read
why?
Did you not read those lines upon entrance? seemed really towny to me
@kovu note your scum case. I'm more interested in where your original townread came from, and also kind of interested in what made you decide that all of the above is more important than whatever informed that read.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:13 am

Post by Enchant »

I believe it's because of how efforting joining game Rosarium had, because i had this feeling to.

Also, Kovu town.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:14 am

Post by Enchant »

Aye.

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:20 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Alright at least I got to see Enchant's vote. VOTE: Kovu. I want there to be enough time for this wagon to build.
FoS
Hockey for partner and that's a D1 wagon I'll be willing to compromise on and join.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”