False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6175 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:24 am

Post by mastina »

In post 6156, The Three Bears wrote:mastina is the only possible scum on too many wagons.
What wagons would that be?

Ircher on D1?

My vote was hard-bound by my promise to sheep LLD. I was always going to vote whoever LLD did on D1 regardless of what alignment I rolled. (I
might
have still voted Ircher without that promise, but I also probably would've just voted Ceph.)

Ircher on D2?

I literally said all of D1 that I wanted to vote for Ircher and did not believe the claim; I was cynical in thinking that the town would let him live until D4--so when there was a wagon on him D2, I wasn't going to let the momentum on that dissipate.

Cephrir on D3? I was the only one voting Ceph on D3.

Ceph on D4? Pretty sure I was alone in voting Ceph there.

Dunnstral on D4?
You literally
asked
me to vote there
. I'd have preferred to keep my vote on Cephrir otherwise. It was YOU asking me to move to Dunn that made me move to Dunn. (And, again, as scum, I was under no obligation to. I could have invented half a dozen reasons to stay off of Dunnstral.)

Ceph on D5? I was the only one voting Ceph on D5.

Ceph on D6? I might've had Norwee join me there but otherwise I was alone in voting Ceph on D6.

'Cause those are genuinely the only votes I've cast the entire game.

One vote that was hard-bound to whoever LLD was voting and was a decision I made before I had gotten a role PM.
One vote that I made very clear on D1 that I wanted to make on D2.
Four votes on the same player that I have scumread the entire game.
And one vote that
your hydra asked me to make
, and I followed through on it because I had no reason not to--I had no reason not to because I am town and I was scumreading Dunn; if I was scum, I had a pretty damn obvious reason not to!
In post 6158, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And under this theory of Mastina!scum who are their teammates and who are the town?
^That.

If you think I'm scum with Andante then fucking vote Andante with me
first
. I am willing to vote for Andante and at this stage actually think I prefer that.

If you think I'm scum with Cephrir, then fucking vote Cephrir with me
first
. I've been calling for Cephrir's death for longer and at the same strength that your hydra has for Dunnstral.

If you think I'm scum with tictac, then I will gladly vote tictac with you.

Any scumteam that requires me to be scum with any of the above?
Vote the name up there
first
, because the only options are:
Either I am scum who is willing to bus AGAIN after having already double-bussed...

...OR, I am town who is actually not scum and I am trying to vote for scum.

And if your scumteam
doesn't
involve any of the names above?

Well then you're literally calling 2/3 of {Malakittens, Norwee, Roden} scum because for me to be scum and not be scum with any of tictac/Andante/Cephrir means that my scumbuddies would need to be among the remaining players.

So either your options are:
I am scum with a player that I am willing to bus (in which case: join me in voting that player),
Or I am town who is going to vote scum (in which case: join me in voting that player).

Those are the ONLY two possible worlds.
In post 6171, Malakittens wrote:{tic, Mastina & andante}
So name which of tictac and Andante you want me to vote, and I will be voting them.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6176 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:26 am

Post by tictac »

enabler
"Some more creative uses have included Town Enablers for Mafia power roles and Mafia Enablers for Town power roles. "
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6177 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:30 am

Post by tictac »

In post 6154, SirCakez wrote:tictac (2) - Cephrir, Andante
so, i'm wrong about one of these.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6178 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:34 am

Post by tictac »

todo: reread day11
gonna do that tomorrow
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6179 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6176, tictac wrote:enabler
"Some more creative uses have included Town Enablers for Mafia power roles and Mafia Enablers for Town power roles. "
Yeah but trying to explsin a player "could be scum based on their role" is wasted breath when they play like town and has whole game.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6180 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mastina you want to vote Andante? Seems more likely than Ceph today.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6181 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:37 am

Post by tictac »

In post 6179, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 6176, tictac wrote:enabler
Yeah but trying to explsin a player "could be scum based on their role" is wasted breath when they play like town and has whole game.
making the point of "coftowning them/themselves from the role is a ridiculous argument" isn't a waste of breath.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6182 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:48 am

Post by tictac »

In post 6154, SirCakez wrote:9 days, 7 hours, 7 minutes remain until day end
just a reminder that we not in a hurry here.

UNVOTE:
probs save the noyeet 4 potential tomorrow actually.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6183 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We not in a hurry but that don’t mean we need to waste time doing nothing or not advancing the game.

- Bunno
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6184 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:55 am

Post by tictac »

In post 6183, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We not in a hurry but that don’t mean we need to waste time doing nothing or not advancing the game.
"advancing the game" has positive connotations, yet "making the game end faster" is only part of
some
wincons :P
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6185 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:18 am

Post by The Three Bears »

In post 6174, tictac wrote:
In post 6173, The Three Bears wrote:Whta about our role doesn't confirm us to you?
the part where enabler can be either align. (and titus at least is well aware of this fact ref)

maf enabler to town role is anti-swing
town enabler is neg-util 4 town.
s why i still care about getting rodens claim, cause having it would give some idea which one it's likely to be.
OK, we're informed that Jesse is in the game and we're enabling her.
I think it's pretty clear I fell into the wiki pretty hard.

At what do point do any of us go looking for Jesse, knowing that role likely has the Service Weapon and is probably a vig as scum.

I'll wait.

-Pinkie the glare bear
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6186 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:21 am

Norwee, Momma Bear wants you to have a little patience, all will be clear with time

-Pinkie
a beary good hydra \o/
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6187 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:28 am

Post by tictac »

In post 6185, The Three Bears wrote:OK, we're informed that Jesse is in the game and we're enabling her.
I think it's pretty clear I fell into the wiki pretty hard.

At what do point do any of us go looking for Jesse, knowing that role likely has the Service Weapon and is probably a vig as scum.

I'll wait.

-Pinkie the glare bear
i don't think the part of u being informed jesse is in the game is confirmed by jesse-pm?
or the flavor.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6188 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:18 am

No, but that Jesse has an in-game enabler is and we have claimed that to no CC.

We have openly claimed we are flavoured as someone who is Hiss aligned and someone whose fate at the end of the game is comatose and from the wiki seems incredibly antagonistic.

You're asetic, if we're talking pro-town vs neg-town you absolutely should not be alive at this stage of the game.

-Pinkie
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6189 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:23 am

Tictac you're not even dying today stop stressing so hard over this. Andante is dying today.
a beary good hydra \o/
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6190 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:30 am

Post by tictac »

sure.
the reason i referenced neg-util in ur case is the gamebalance may affect the plausibility of ur claim being town.
not cause i wanna go "yeet cause negutil" in mylo.

pedit: well that's good if andante is scum. this isn't really a destressor 4 me necessarily.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6191 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:42 am

Post by tictac »

what is the correct term 4 a day like this nowdays?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6192 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6191, tictac wrote:what is the correct term 4 a day like this nowdays?
Totally lame-o?

- Bunno
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6193 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 6190, tictac wrote:sure.
the reason i referenced neg-util in ur case is the gamebalance may affect the plausibility of ur claim being town.
not cause i wanna go "yeet cause negutil" in a lame-o.

pedit: well that's good if andante is scum. this isn't really a destressor 4 me necessarily.
ebwop :Å
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6194 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6191, tictac wrote:what is the correct term 4 a day like this nowdays?
Hell.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6195 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by Roden »

I hate the sudden Bears vs Mastina thing. I feel so certain that both of them are town...
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6196 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 6180, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mastina you want to vote Andante? Seems more likely than Ceph today.
Yes, but I am waiting. Titus might be literally gamethrowing a game that we by all rights SHOULD have locked, by her suspicion on me, but while her voting for me may be gamethrowing, I still owe her the time/chance to show her work and from it, create a better version. (Granted, tempted to do some vca of my own anyway, but that'll have to wait until I am home from work.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6197 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 6195, Roden wrote:I hate the sudden Bears vs Mastina thing. I feel so certain that both of them are town...
That's because we ARE both town.

Titus is genuinely on the edge of throwing the game with that vote/suspicion.

I am town here by every metric.

This is not my scumgame.

I am infected by mold, which we know is a scum power that has targeted exclusively town. (And I am phoneposting so I hope that the listmods don't ban me for saying that I don't fakeclaim as scum because I can explain the why within the updated site rules, just not while phoneposting.)

I have a very damn strong preference for not bussing.

I have no viable scumbuddies and even if I did, I'd be willing to vote for them (barring them being Mala/Norwee), which means that we always vote for the alleged scumbuddies BEFORE voting me.

So I am town here, pretty damn obviously so.

But so are Bears.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #6198 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 6197, mastina wrote:
In post 6195, Roden wrote:I hate the sudden Bears vs Mastina thing. I feel so certain that both of them are town...
That's because we ARE both town.

Titus is genuinely on the edge of throwing the game with that vote/suspicion.

I am town here by every metric.

This is not my scumgame.

I am infected by mold, which we know is a scum power that has targeted exclusively town. (And I am phoneposting so I hope that the listmods don't ban me for saying that I don't fakeclaim as scum because I can explain the why within the updated site rules, just not while phoneposting.)

I have a very damn strong preference for not bussing.

I have no viable scumbuddies and even if I did, I'd be willing to vote for them (barring them being Mala/Norwee), which means that we always vote for the alleged scumbuddies BEFORE voting me.

So I am town here, pretty damn obviously so.

But so are Bears.
(Okay, so I might be able to explain the why of not fakeclaiming as scum even while phoneposting, but:
I wouldn't be able to multiquote, making the argument weaker, and it would take an absurdly long time, when I only have AT MOST half an hour.

Which is another reason that the rule change is bullshit.

It discriminates against both phoneposters and autistic individuals.

Saying, "I don't fakeclaim as scum" is shorthand. It's provably and definitively not entirely true, because I actually can and have. But using it as shorthand is convenient for saving time and effort instead of the far lengthier description of, "it would be a bad idea for me to fakeclaim here as scum for this very long list of reasons".

And yet, the former, the shorthand, is now illegal by site rules, while the latter is legal.

One of the two takes 30 seconds to say. Nobody actually takes the shorthand incredibly literally and thinks that I would never fakeclaim as scum even when it's advantageous to do so; everyone has the understanding that the shorthand is exactly that: a shorter version of the longer version.

A longer version which takes 30 minutes to type, mind you, and which is better with multiple quotes which is impossible while phoneposting.

Basically: it takes far more time and effort, not to mention, restricting against phoneposters, not to mention, discriminating against neurodivergent individuals, to explain what the shorthand already conveyed.

Thus: bullshit rule change.

And I will have VERY strong words to say after this game has ended about how atrociously the mod team has handled this, but I can't do so while this game is ongoing. But while I get that the rule change needed to be made at some point, their policy and the wording of the rule and their enforcement and more is all absolute horseshit.)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6199 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m assuming Titus’s argument is based on votes placed during the game so the possibility of you fake claiming or not isn’t that relevant in this case.
(Though idk exactly what Titus is scumreading you for cus they never told us)

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”