Post by MegAzumarill »

Votecount 1.0.2

Roden (5) Almost50, Toogeloo, Cat Scratch Fever, Ircher, Greeting [E-2]
Almost50 (2) Roden, Nordom
Nordom (1) Flea the Magician
Toogeloo (1) Nathann

Not Voting: (4) Radical Rat, Andante, Galron, Enchant

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-03-06 19:46:34)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote Count is done by hand, let me know if I make any mistakes.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 125, Nordom wrote:But their "don't elim me" comment gave me a bit of pause. Is this a player who would appeal to emotion so early on at page 4-5 or whatever?
It's a meme on reference to a previous game which I hate to even bring up memories of. In other words it's NAI and it's not even AtE

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 153, Nathann wrote:At first I thought that Roden was doing a weird reaction test on me by asking me if I'm a Miller/Godfather combo. 63 was pretty clear to me, though, "the role name and description make it easy to guess what you were fused with". I don't think my role description does that, however I do think that the sample role PMs do make it relatively easy to make a guess, maybe not the exact one, but close enough.
mate, you're reading something and registering it as something else in your mind. Let me help you:
In post 63, Roden wrote:It's in my role name and ability description. The sample Role PMs also make it clear what they've been fused with.
Where is the word "guess" here? I even tried to suggest that's what he meant and his response was
In post 135, Roden wrote:There is
no guessing
for the ability fusions.
Which is precisely why I think it's a slip.

Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:04 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 153, Nathann wrote:On this whole Roden/Almost50 nonsense:

At first I thought that Roden was doing a weird reaction test on me by asking me if I'm a Miller/Godfather combo. was pretty clear to me, though, "the role name and description make it easy to guess what you were fused with". I don't think my role description does that, however I do think that the sample role PMs do make it relatively easy to make a guess, maybe not the exact one, but close enough.

I'm not saying Roden is town because of this, but I don't think this makes him scum. I stand by my townread on Almost50, feels like a post that is made by a townie who believes they've caught a slip, but is also willing to reconsider. I think if he were scum who was trying to push town!Roden, he wouldn't have opened that possibility, especially as votes were piling onto Roden.
What's your read on Rosen aside from the scum slip? What do you think about his a50 push?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:04 am

*their
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:19 am

Post by Roden »

Getting scum read for being able to read my role PM is kinda killing any motivation to give a shit about this game, so don't expect me to respond to any more posts.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Enchant »

Your role sucks right?
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 151, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Why no vote?
Waiting on a vote count because I'm too lazy to count myself
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:35 am

Post by Radical Rat »

double checks that Not_Mafia isn't in the game

VOTE: Rodent

E-1.

No matter how he tries to spin it now "The other role can be inferred from the description" is NOT what he said originally.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 155, Nathann wrote:Why do you find Ircher to be leaning town?
Eh, gut mostly. Been in a couple games with him as Town recently, and vibes feel similar here, but I haven't done any kind of proper analysis or anything, so don't consider it a meta read

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:40 am

Post by Enchant »

RT can you vote me instead
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:44 am

Post by Enchant »

... that's not joke, my PR works only if someone remains vote on me at the end of day.

Suck to be me, yeah.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Galron »

VOTE: enchant
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Nordom »

Alright, so somewhere in my broken brain I had confused Almost's post with Ircher's, even though I had ended up voting Ircher not too long before my vote on Almost50. I've been charging in pretty haphazardly like a wine drunk aunt, so let me take a step back.

UNVOTE: Almost50
In post 171, Ircher wrote:Roden, Nordom, and Nathan are the scum.
This is a pretty interesting read. If I were to take a stab at it, I would assume that it's based on some sort of read that me and Nathan have been "distancing" and that I'm a noob maf who would make that kind of tactic transparent two pages in. I assume the same would apply to me and Roden to a similar extent.

At the same time, it also reads kind of lazy. Roden is inching towards the lynch of the day and I've made no qualms about car crashing my votes around. (Although it wasn't really my original intent going into this game). It feels like a rather comfortable and safe read. Perhaps if Ircher could extrapolate more on this League of Villains read, especially regarding Nathan's intent in claiming miller.

I do like Greeting's two posts regarding the Roden wagon and the read on me, but find it a bit strange that I was a point of interest that required a semi-iso. I suppose in the context of the game I've been a character who's kind of slipped n slid around so perhaps it was warranted. Small town read for
Greeting

Roden's reactions so far have been completely garbage. They've side-stepped inquiries and have made several posts that look like AtE.
Roden wrote:Getting scum read for being able to read my role PM is kinda killing any motivation to give a shit about this game, so don't expect me to respond to any more posts.
So, you have no reads or thoughts about the people on your wagon? I would think any town person who's standing at
L-1
and about to be sent to the shadow realm would start to think that this is a heavily endorsed scum wagon.
Nordom, are you speaking to your crossbows?
Negatory.
Oh, that's a relief. I thought that-
I am not speaking to them, I am listening to them. They were submitting queries as to when they will get to shoot something.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:40 pm

Their last post kind of feels like they've given up and are trying to minimize further interactions.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:40 pm

Also which a50 post did you confuse with irchers? 122?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 189, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Their last post kind of feels like they've given up and are trying to minimize further interactions.
I've given up but I don't give a shit about interactions. I just don't want to put in effort in a game where people refuse to just play Mafia and instead just tunnel me for being able to read my Role PM. I haven't self hammered because I refuse to get blamed for town's bad play and I don't want to get accused of being anti-town or game throwing.

The only solace I have is that everyone will feel silly when they see my flip and role.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 129, Roden wrote:
In post 125, Nordom wrote:Ircher's whole play-by-play just smells of opportunistic scum to me. (Post 119) "This is a pretty convincing case actually" "This implies to me yadda yadda yadda". "Nordom asked me blah blah blah". I wish I remembered how to quote and single out player posts lol. (If somebody could hand-hold me and tell me, I would love them forever)

Roden ignored my post when I talked about their "fused role comment whatever" and ignored pretty much all my comments from then on. But their "don't elim me" comment gave me a bit of pause. Is this a player who would appeal to emotion so early on at page 4-5 or whatever?
Where did I ignore your post or comments?
Absolutely hilarious that you accused me of ignoring you but then ignored me.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Greeting »

Roden
, in and you implicated
Almost50
as scum. Is it just because he's pushing you and you think that's a fast miselim or is there anything else to it?
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by Nordom »

In post 152, Nathann wrote:
In post 78, Nordom wrote:Also, Nathan. I'm going to assume for the moment that your vote on me was a "gut-read" or something, but could you explain your vote on me a bit?
I thought your and , as well as the other posts surrounding the topic, were
weird
. It felt odd to me that you're seemingly singling out my claim and explaining why it would benefit mafia to make such a claim,
without
actually accusing me of being scum - if you're explaining why an action can be scum!motivated but aren't accusing the person doing the action of being scum, then what's the point of the explanation in the first place? It feels pointless, as if you're posting just for the sake of posting.

I didn't wanna jump on it, since I have a tendency to misread pointless early mech discussion as coming from scum. However, was awkward enough to really move the needle for me. If you're a tryhard who goes deep into discussion early, fine. But to then snap out of it and place a basically-RVS vote after you've gotten out of RVS? I think it's more likely to come from scum who's just posting whatever, instead of a townie with a consistent thought process.

(And before anyone asks, no, I don't consider Nordom to be 100% lockscum because of it or whatever, I'm not
that
good. It's a place to start, though.)

The fact that you had 3 other votes, yet everyone who voted you ignored my "does anyone actually scumread him?" question feels like it should tell me something, but I don't know what yet.
Okay, so my thought process at the time was that the setup called for fused roles and I registered that to mean that your claim of "Miller" and the "Investigation" aspect meant that you were a Miller who could investigate. It was a stupid misinterpretation on my part.

In regards to why I would bring up that "Mafia could be claiming this role" is because I wanted people to be aware of the possibility because the last thing I want is for possible mafia to coast on an easy claim the entire game. It's not exactly a ground breaking Nobel Prize thought that I threw out and I'm sure others would have registered the possibility already, but it doesn't hurt to get it out in the open just in case. As far as I was concerned, we were still just shooting the shit in RVS and my comment wasn't something I saw pivotal to haul the game into serious business time. As I said in a previous post, it was too early in the game to take a hard-line in outright considering your claim to be mafia motivated, but I wasn't going to let it take an easy cruise of it being unquestioned.
Negatory.
I am not speaking to them, I am listening to them. They were submitting queries as to when they will get to shoot something.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 193, Greeting wrote:
Roden
, in and you implicated
Almost50
as scum. Is it just because he's pushing you and you think that's a fast miselim or is there anything else to it?
Answered this already.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by Nordom »

In post 108, Nordom wrote:
In post 106, Roden wrote:
In post 104, Nordom wrote:Idk using "Keywords" for your argument just seems fake asf to me.
Yet you solved the fusions using key words lol
When you say "You" are you talking about me specifically?
In post 118, Nordom wrote:
In post 106, Roden wrote:
In post 104, Nordom wrote:Idk using "Keywords" for your argument just seems fake asf to me.
Yet you solved the fusions using key words lol
Why do you assume I solved anything lol.
That was two times I asked you Roden in two separate posts and you elected to ignore them entirely.
Negatory.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 188, Nordom wrote: I do like Greeting's two posts regarding the Roden wagon and the read on me, but find it a bit strange that I was a point of interest that required a semi-iso. I suppose in the context of the game I've been a character who's kind of slipped n slid around so perhaps it was warranted.
I was late to the game start and felt like the major wagons that formed were a good starting point for analysis. I didn't take note of people leaving your wagon for elsewhere though. Then, past my analysis, the VC in revealed that there's just
Flea the Magician
left voting you and I was like "oh".
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 195, Roden wrote:
In post 193, Greeting wrote:
Roden
, in and you implicated
Almost50
Answered this already.
I don't feel like you have, the only post that seems to elaborate any further that I found was , but it seems to just be an extension of what you said before.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 188, Nordom wrote:Alright, so somewhere in my broken brain I had confused Almost's post with Ircher's, even though I had ended up voting Ircher not too long before my vote on Almost50. I've been charging in pretty haphazardly like a wine drunk aunt, so let me take a step back.
Yes, obviously you did.
In post 127, Nordom wrote:UNVOTE: Ircher

VOTE: Almost50

Read Almost's post and decide if that was a genuine town post.
Not only had you specifically unvoted Ircher before voting me here, I took the liberty to add the link to the post number you provided. I can't for the life of me imagine how you managed to confuse me with Ircher based on this post of yours alone.

But.. yeah.. go on..

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”