Micro 1043: League of Legends UPick - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:49 am

Post by .Warwick. »

henlo fur-iends! howl otter mew to-neigh?
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:35 am

Post by .Warwick. »

I will be your fur-iend!
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:53 am

Post by .Warwick. »

Hello Gragas! I will happily be your fur-iend and go for a drink with you! *laps beer*
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:00 am

Post by .Warwick. »

I wonder why I am being attacked?
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:23 am

Post by .Warwick. »

That's not very fur-iendly of you.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:58 am

Post by .Warwick. »

I want more discussion before I do anything. I don't really have enough information to determine if you're evil trying to target me or if you just took a potshot as town for fun.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:13 am

Post by .Warwick. »

Lulu is a fur-iend but faer did not address me directly so I did not respond.

I appreciate the support, though!
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

I disagree with Caitlyn and agree with Gragas. The two attacks were different. I can see the attack as being a reaction test just to see who responded and how, but it almost looks a little forced to make a complete solve from it. I do not think there is enough information yet.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

I did not like it because it hurt :sad:
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

Please do not, I think you are town.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

Caitlin I'm not sure about yet I still am bothered by her naked shot on me. But maybe I need to get over that.

Lux has not done much and has threatened to do something strange. I do not like it.

Ashe is town I believe just from analysis that I don't think comes from scum.

Lulu has not actually done much but has posted a lot. It makes me think Lulu is trying to keep busy and it worries me. But I am conflicted because she was nice enough to use her ability on me.

Elise has done nothing.

Gragas seems town from his attitude. I cannot describe it. I just town read him for now.

Jarvan IV I am not sure if attacking Elise and calling himself a nice tank was truly a pro-town move. If Elise is town and has strong abilities, why test her? I am also not convinced of his town read of Ashe, despite my town read of Ashe.

Amumu I believe is town based on , mainly the last sentence. I think that would be a smart play for town to execute if they were in Jarvan's position rather than testing it out on Spider Form, which could have done any number of things.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

Lulu, why are you attacking Ashe?
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:12 am

Post by .Warwick. »

I like Lux a bit better.

I have my reservations of Jarvan IV but I do not see the need to attack twice. Do you feel that his test comes from a place of scum, Elise? Why?
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

In post 114, .JarvanIV. wrote:On the other hand, I actually distrust the most, he who has not attacked all game: Attack: Warwick
Why does that matter? I've clearly laid out I want to get information and make a more informed decision with my attacks.

Attack: Jarvan IV
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:21 am

Post by .Warwick. »

New Ashe, I townread your previous slot.

You don't really explain why you are attacking me. Could you elaborate on your read of me?
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:34 am

Post by .Warwick. »

It is not saying that. I am town and I believe Ashe is town; I think we should focus our efforts on attacking scum if we are town.

I think it is valid to ask why I am being attack, especially since it seems I am constantly being attacked without people trying to sort me.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:32 am

Post by .Warwick. »

In post 146, .Elise. wrote:
In post 128, .Warwick. wrote:It is not saying that. I am town and I believe Ashe is town; I think we should focus our efforts on attacking scum if we are town.

I think it is valid to ask why I am being attack, especially since it seems I am constantly being attacked without people trying to sort me.
Then, why you don't attack scum?

I believe enough time passed for you to have some suspicions, so why not?

Attack .Warwick.
I've already attacked Jarvan IV, that is my current scumread. I don't understand your post.

.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:46 am

Post by .Warwick. »

I have been trying to sort players but I keep constantly getting attacked and it's hard to tell what's a legitimate attack and what's coming from scum trying to burn me. I feel like a scapegoat.

My reads have not changed much since the post where I posted my opinions on everyone, with the exception of maybe Lux looks a lot better. I think Jarvan is a good target and I think Lulu is just doing nothing of substance, but while I get attacked for it Lulu skates by.

Jarvan if you are town do you really think scum would just OMGUS you there or do you think they would try harder to get out of the spotlight with something less obvious? Do you really think I cannot have a scum read of you right now?
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:37 am

Post by .Warwick. »

In post 151, .Amumu. wrote:warwick looks kind of lost and confused, which i don't know how to sort. i felt sort of lost and confused and alone too so i thought i understood where he was coming from, but his most recent post looks like a bad excuse for not hunting. warwick should be a good hunter he can just sniff people and tell if they stink, but he is not doing too much of that, he is keeping his focus broad and open and staying on the defensive, and that looks kinda bad to me
This is one of my first games on this site. I have played mafia before but this is not mafia this is some weird variant that I thought might be fun to try. I do not know what is optimal and did not attack specifically so that I could get more information about people before I attacked. I am surprised others did not have this strategy and decided to jump in and attack people without having any idea as to what their alignment might be.

I do not follow your argument, you basically say because I am a wolf avatar I should be good at hunting scum. I argue that I have been hunting and sorting people. I believe Ashe is town. I believe Lux is town. I believe Gragas is town. I believe you are town. I believe scum is likely Jarvan IV and in Lulu. I have given reasons for this. Elise could be scum, too, she lied about me not attacking anyone and that bothers me, but it could just be a mistake.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:05 am

Post by .Warwick. »

I think Caitlin is bringing interesting ideas and has said things I have agreed with, but I am wary. I do not quite have a good read on her yet.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:54 am

Post by .Warwick. »

This seems to have devolved into chaos. At least for me. Perhaps it is okay for people to keep attacking their scumreads?

It looks like I was binded for one of my attacks. I am worried about Jarvan IV so I will keep adding my damage there, at least for now.

Let me think about the game for a bit.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

In post 197, .JarvanIV. wrote:Why have you not commented further on Lulu since they have been getting attacked?
I haven't said much of anything since Lulu has been attacked. I think they could be correct. I think that Lulu using her ability on me was possibly meant to pocket me early and I'm conflicted. But maybe Lulu is just a nice person.

In any case, I said I was going to think on the game and I still need a little bit of time. So no attacks from me today.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:56 am

Post by .Warwick. »

In post 217, .Caitlyn. wrote:And for the record, if some subset of Gragas/amumu/ww are scum, you have played extremely anti-town to the point that even if you're town here it's probably best you don't just keep attacking me while I try to solve.
I never attacked you.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

What an odd ability.

Better speak now, I guess. Good luck getting people to post in the future...

I'm still suspicious of Jarvan and think he could be trying to deflect from Lulu, whom I also am suspicious of.

He also attacks me for not talking about Lulu even though I had not really said much in the thread.

I now know what Lux was talking about with their first post, I suppose. I don't know if ever using it is pro-town, if it works as Lux describes. It also could be a subtle hint to Lulu to stop talking when he said quiet ones should speak.

I do not really understand Lulu's posts. I think Lulu is a good and informative target for today. I do not find faer's case on Caitlyn to be particularly interesting. .

I still don't know what to think of Caitlyn. I did not like her opening but I think I am starting to lean town on her.

Upon review, I do agree with Jarvan IV's and Caitlyn's issue with Gragas. . It seems a weird progression but I do think I was town reading Gragas earlier and it is not enough to break that on its own.

Attack: Lulu
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

In post 232, .Caitlyn. wrote:

I do not want to be prodded and faer seems to have dipped after my posts.
I'm not sure how Lulu is supposed to talk if Lux's ult is working as she said it was.

But I do not think she is town.

.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:35 am

Post by .Warwick. »

I was right about Lulu. How am I not spewed town from my attacks? I think there's mafia in the people reluctant to attack her.

.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:58 am

Post by .Warwick. »

In post 274, .JarvanIV. wrote:
In post 259, .Warwick. wrote:I was right about Lulu. How am I not spewed town from my attacks? I think there's mafia in the people reluctant to attack her.

As Amumu mentioned, it looks like I was the only one not to attack Lulu. So who is the mafia that did attack her?
I said reluctant to attack her, I think that could be Gragas, Amumu, and Lux. All showed hesitation to attacking Lulu beside you.

Clearly if I were scum I wouldn't have attacked Lulu since despite reading her correctly most of the day and being recalcitrant with my attacks in general, I'm getting scumread for it. I could have gotten away scott free and helped to keep my buddy alive, since apparently there was interest in this. Despite that, I fought to attack Lulu and bring her down, and I was right to do so. I believe mafia tested the waters of hesitation and you are kidding yourself if you think scum did not do this to try and save their partner.

Ashe, I do not understand why you are attacking me.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:42 am

Post by .Warwick. »

I think I feel comfortable enough to
Attack: Gragas
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #301 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:35 am

Post by .Warwick. »

I am town and I believe mafia is helping to push my mislim. Anything I do is taken the wrong way. Clearly there is malice behind it.

I don't know for sure but I hope Gragas is mafia. The defense of Lulu is what I have to go on right now. I am convinced at least one of her defenders is mafia.

Attack: Gragas

Infinite Duress: Gragas

Invalid Command - Currently Binded by Lux - Expires at 9:51:36 PM Delayed to this time -Pooky
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #302 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:37 am

Post by .Warwick. »

In post 298, .JarvanIV. wrote:Why doesn't Warwick ever use their mana?
I have all game been trying not to wantonly use my abilities while others have done so with little regard for whether they actually believe their target is town/mafia, so I am not sure why you think this is a dig. I think it is to my credit that I have been cautious up to this point.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

I will try to post soon.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #329 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:41 am

Post by .Warwick. »

I am here. I still think there is scum is in people who defended Lulu, so I will hunt there.
In post 193, .JarvanIV. wrote:Hello all. I'm not sure that Caitlyn vs Lulu is the way to go today. I don't think that Lulu pokes at Caitlyn as mafia if they believe that Caitlyn has a kill shot. I think that Lulu continuing to attack Caitlyn may result in Caitlyn having to take action.
Here is Jarvan defending Lulu. We also know he didn't attack faer.

and shade Gragas. I know I am with sin and can't judge someone for going onto Gragas, but this looks bad in hindsight.

is a weird post accusing me of not talking about something when I wasn't really in the thread.

Looking at their ISO, there's a lot of questions but not a lot of analysis from the new person in the slot. The old person did the weird "test" by attacking Elise and posting paragraphs about it as if trying to defend an action they knew was suspicious.

.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:25 am

Post by .Warwick. »

I do not know what to do. No one seems to be interested in Jarvan IV. I think they are most likely to be scum.

Looking back, I think Amumu is possible as a busser of Lulu. I also do not like them shading me.

Attack: Amumu
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

Attack: Elise

Infinite Duress: Elise

I changed my mind. I have not been paying attention to Elise at all and find their interaction with Lulu strange, with an attack and then a defense as things started to get hairy for Lulu. . I think between Amumu and Elise, this is more likely to have scum.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #365 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

In post 363, .JarvanIV. wrote:Your quickly shifting opinions are making me uncomfortable
It should be obvious why I am not attacking you. I think you are mafia but I do not know who your partner is. No one else seems interested in you, so continuing to attack you should be futile. So I am trying to figure out who else is mafia. I thought it was Amumu, but now I think it is Elise. I gave a reason for my reads, so it should not be confusing.
In post 364, .Ashe. wrote:
Volley: Amumu, Warwick, Jarvan IV

Warwick
is attempting to defend
Amumu
here.

I will not allow that.

Jarvan IV
, I only included you because I need 3 names for volley; you have a lot of health so were a safe option. I was hoping to hold off on revealing this ability until 5 players in the worst case scenario (since volley would allow me to stop all 3 of
Jarvan IV
Elise
, and
Lux
), but preventing my plan from being stopped takes priority over holding out on this.
Ashe, I would never do something so obvious as scum. Please re-assess your reads, I am not scum and I think it is Elise and Jarvan IV. You are throwing the game if that is the case.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”