Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

7 pages in 3 days is...like on one hand I'm glad that I don't have to do too much but it might be nice if the players actually wanted to play this. though I know the scum is purposely lurking.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 148, Roden wrote:It's a meme game

What?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by Jingle »

Oh, hey, you already responded to that. Yeah, if this keeps up scum is gonna sweep hard because town just isn't doing anything. You might say they're bearly playing.
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 27, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:This game feels like a slog
they all hate this game :/
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:01 am

Post by Jingle »

Not really your fault though. The players have a burden to actually, yknow, play.

I’m hoping it picks up after N1.
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

MathBlade wrote:Can I poison a player on one night then purify them the next to save them and stop the poison?

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Jingle »

Yes.

Also, why? If you don’t want them dead don’t poison them in the first place. smh

I guess you were right though.
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I already replied yes along time ago, I was just showing it off that someone thought about the intent.

think of it like this...you think I'm scummy AF so u psn me. Then I claim IC the next day. Wouldn't you be glad to be able to reverse?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this night was gonna be fun with math poisoning JV but now SM is blocking Math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Math and Mala prob get ran up tomorrow. Scum night bus mala, idk. but Math maybe has to claim.

this game might just be a scum stomp, idk.

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 32, Nero Cain wrote:think of it like this...you think I'm scummy AF so u psn me. Then I claim IC the next day. Wouldn't you be glad to be able to reverse?
Fair enough, but honestly in this setup the odds that someone would be poisonworthy and then not poisonworthy were very low. I never thought that it'd be impossible for it to come up, just that it was very unlikely to have any utility when used that way.

Still though, the player getting the role and considering using it that way is proof positive that it's working as you intended, so... Point to Nero :P
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by Jingle »

You probably want to make a Don't Talk About Ongoing Games warning post and a Don't Be An Asshole reminder in light of the Mala/Greeting thing on the last couple of pages.
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

n1 actions

Math poisons JV
strangematter watches Math
wavemode jailkeeps math
csf kills roden

n2 actions

math quarantines DW
SM watches DW
wavemode jailkeeps enchant
mala kills math
Last edited by Nero Cain on Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:43 am, edited 8 times in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this prob should have been a 15 player instead of 13 player. town massively shot themselves in the foot yesterday which maybe makes it look worse than it really was but maybe I made a shitty setup.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if the lovers end up claiming mason they might get voted out b/c there's no way I'd put 6 tprs in a mine. thought they could also believe the setup is 2 masons and momo and 1 of math/wave/SM but the chance they massclaim in d3 is slim b/c they don't expect 4 scum.

this is prob a scum stop mostly due to setup but also poor town play.

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Jingle »

I wouldn’t discount the town power yet. Watcher and undated jk are both very strong.
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe we can find a date for the j/k

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by Jingle »

lol.

Math outing here is p dumb but probably also works in town's favor?

JK and watcher on math is pretty backbreaking for scum if it happens and I can't really see why it wouldn't.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by Jingle »

In hindsight 3.5 scum and a vig was probably too much swing. We’ll see how it pans out though.
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but no one was vigged.

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:12 am

Post by Jingle »

Oh I don’t think it ended up being a problem this game. Just that it could have been.
T
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i need to ask you a q. if math quarantines tomight and then dies does JV still get a pt?

Return to “Completed Game Topics”