Micro 1051 | Minimalist Micro Normal | Postgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:12 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I know I'm notorious for not voting and I know I should be voting right now but there isn't a clear option so I am waiting. If I went with "ignore the wagons and vote who I most want to kill" it would be someone random like Wallflower and I think that would do more harm than good.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:13 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

what r u waiting for
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:14 am

The rest of the day to play out? We still have almost 24 hours
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:15 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

what do you think is going to happen in the last 20 or so hours that hasn't happened in the first 6 days.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:15 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

we going to chinese fire drill ourselves onto a baddie cuz everyone will feel bad about not playing the game and show up magically 3 hours before deadline?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:16 am

In post 645, Tracer Bullet wrote:SS hasn't voted or said anything about where he is leaning towards voting/eliminating for the entire fucking week. It's like he doesn't exist. He's done nothing except express townreads which is really easy for him to do as either alignment and basically useless for sorting him.
I'm sorry, but if I invented scumreads and tried to justify them I think that would be
worse
than useless for reading me.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:17 am

In post 653, Tracer Bullet wrote:what do you think is going to happen in the last 20 or so hours that hasn't happened in the first 6 days.
Competing wagons that aren't on a conftown?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:18 am

And ideally, aren't two people I townread.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:18 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 656, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 653, Tracer Bullet wrote:what do you think is going to happen in the last 20 or so hours that hasn't happened in the first 6 days.
Competing wagons that aren't on a conftown?
we already have competing wagons that are on people who are not conftown
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:19 am

I know, that why I added the qualifier. I don't want to make that choice, so I'd rather wait and see if the choice changes.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:20 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

like seriously just pick one:

(a) between Tracer/Tooge, I would rather vote out ____ because _____

or

(b) I don't like either Tracer/Tooge for elimination, I'd rather eliminate ______ because ______
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:21 am

The other reason it's difficult is that my two favorite methods "sheep the people I trust" and "do what's mechanically optimal" are
also
at odds.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:27 am

(b) I don't like either Tracer/Tooge for elimination, I'd rather eliminate Meg or Wallflower because Tracer seems to be genuinely invested in affecting the day's outcome which I don't think he would always feel the need to do as scum, and Toog's slot has taken a lot of shit and they don't seem to be playing like a bus target or panicking scum, and both Meg and Wallflower were very talkative early but now they've been more just throwing down votes. Meg promised a big post though, and I do want to see that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:30 am

In post 662, Something_Smart wrote:both Meg and Wallflower were very talkative early but now they've been more just throwing down votes.
To be clear: I know that Wallflower has still been posting and interacting and that Meg's been irl busy. I don't think either of their patterns is scummy per se but it's a very easy pattern for scum to have whereas Tracer's and Toog's are harder.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:34 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 634, Tracer Bullet wrote:is ircher even playing? lol
duckie is tunneled
meg hasn't posted in forever
SS has never voted or done anything cuz he's SS and he's taken a vow of never doing anything
Tooge popped in and said oh ill vote this cuz its not me - said nothing about SS.
I dont even remember who the 6th person on this list is
This doesn't make me want to change votes here.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:35 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 641, Tracer Bullet wrote:tbh I'm not really even buddying you

I'm just a fellow bored person who is wondering why people aren't bothering to play
You keep saying this, but it is objectively false.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:17 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 629, Wallflower wrote:Don't people want to make their MARK on the game?
Have we ever played together? I am always low effort unless I'm like really invested in a game, which isn't often.

Skating through Day 1 without doing much is my MO. And I always roll town.

Some of us just don't play Mafia that seriously. I make the commitment to log on at least once a day, read the thread, make a few replies that stuck out to me (bonus points for snark and/or humor), and then check out. I don't refresh the game to wait for replies. I just move on.

I have played this way for years. I don't need to make a mark on the game, and have never felt the need to do so.

---

Tracer, you still owe me an opening scene.

In regards to your comments, I get the impression I would have been damned if I did, damned if I didn't in regards to you. If I voted anyone other than you, I'm sure'd say I was bussing. But I vote for you, so it's a scum claim.

I voted for you because what amounts to two likely confirmed townies are also voting for you. Voting for SS is something I stated I would do as well, if necessary, but by your own comments, SS hasn't done anything, ergo they give the least information if flipped. So that is even more reason to vote you over them.

This doesn't feel like you from that monochromatic game where I knew you were scum, but that's also why I asked if you play differently as Tracer and Pooky.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Great, i love it when it feels like all my reads suck.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:28 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 664, Ircher wrote:
In post 634, Tracer Bullet wrote:is ircher even playing? lol
duckie is tunneled
meg hasn't posted in forever
SS has never voted or done anything cuz he's SS and he's taken a vow of never doing anything
Tooge popped in and said oh ill vote this cuz its not me - said nothing about SS.
I dont even remember who the 6th person on this list is
This doesn't make me want to change votes here.
I'm not trying to make you change your vote

I'm complaining that you're not even playing

I know complaining about someone's lack of effort doesn't make them change their mind because people tend to not take criticism well
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 665, Ircher wrote:
In post 641, Tracer Bullet wrote:tbh I'm not really even buddying you

I'm just a fellow bored person who is wondering why people aren't bothering to play
You keep saying this, but it is objectively false.
have you read your own iso ?
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 666, Toogeloo wrote:In regards to your comments, I get the impression I would have been damned if I did, damned if I didn't in regards to you. If I voted anyone other than you, I'm sure'd say I was bussing. But I vote for you, so it's a scum claim.
do you even think I'm mafia
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Ircher »

Let's just speed lim Tracer here if all they are going to do is misrepresent and complain about the game state.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:51 am

Post by RCEnigma »

VOTE: SS

Sorry I don't have the mental energy to meaningfully engage. I was typing up a post to explain a vote on tracer but honestly I can't justify it to myself over SS.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 671, Ircher wrote:Let's just speed lim Tracer here if all they are going to do is misrepresent and complain about the game state.
Do you want to lim me because you think I'm mafia or do you want to lim me because you don't like me telling you that you're a slacker and literally useless?
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:24 am

Post by RH »

Don't mind me pagetop sniping for one last time.
Last edited by RH on Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”