Micro 1051 | Minimalist Micro Normal | Postgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

I didn't like the way gamma rep'd out to pressure.

when I play vs town!gamma he usually expresses some form of paranoia of my scum!game - he didn't this time.

he also feels more "buddy-ish" towards me which is a scum!indicator for him.

Toogeloo hasn't really had any takes.

He doesn't feel like he actually scumreads me or is committed to this game.

For example the last time he scumread me was in this completed game: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=88618

he is town and I am mafia - his takes are far more active in pushing me.

furthermore he was more or less afk at dayend yesterday - which implies he didn't really care about the outcome of the day or want to move his vote around - which is scum indicative.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And like, i can kinda see where it’s coming from because it’s really easy to just do self-pity and complain at the useless town when being scumread by almost everyone, but when that’s the only thing you do it’s also kinda self-defeating cus you just look like AtE’ing without doing any actual scum hunting either, while decrying others for supposedly not scum hunting. (But if the town players think they are voting scum, then that is kinda what they doing)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 80, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE: the worst

this was gonna be a vote for norwegian but I misremembered him being in a specific game when he wasn't
had he been in that game I would've found his SR of ircher more sus
I liked this post from Gamma though.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like there’s something weird about Wallflower and Tracer.
What if there’s serious cross-bussing going on there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Tracer flipped scum i would guess partner was in a good position rather than just "lol, it was S_S!"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I still feel quite convinced RCE is town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like what i’m doing with Something_Smart is i keep talking myself into thinking they are scum because i want them to be scum, so i don’t need to re-eval Wall and Tracer.
But S_S hasn’t actully done anything scummy really? They’ve just done relatively nothing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like there’s something performative about interactions between Wall and Tracer.
Anyone else sense that?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If S_S was scum and Tracer town why wouldn’t S_S have hammered already. It was an E-1 slot and nobody else had really guven intent on voting Tracer so it’d be an wasted opportunity for scum!them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mean it’s been E-1 for forever.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

RCE isn’t fighting in defence of Tracer, S_S isn’t doing so.
Neither are they using the opportunity to buss.
I think all signs point to scum being on wagon if Tracer is scum.
And it can neither be Ircher or Toog. Toog because Tracer is voting them but it doesn’t feel partnered or like they are same allignment.

- Bunno
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 876, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And like, i can kinda see where it’s coming from because it’s really easy to just do self-pity and complain at the useless town when being scumread by almost everyone, but when that’s the only thing you do it’s also kinda self-defeating cus you just look like AtE’ing without doing any actual scum hunting either, while decrying others for supposedly not scum hunting. (But if the town players think they are voting scum, then that is kinda what they doing)
except

1] I can't do any scum hunting since everyone scumreads me and i'm probly getting limmed so you can just ignore me.

2] I've offered to explain reads, talk reads with anyone who wants to talk to me about reads. So like if you're town, you should take this oppurtunity to do this with me.

Because either:

(1) I'm town and I'll be IC soon after you elim me.

or

(2) I'm mafia and you want to find my partner and you don't want me to anti-spew so you might as well get info out of me.

But nobody really even wants to do that. So I think it's pretty fair for me to complain about the town being fundamentally incredibly lazy to not even take this step - which btw presupposes I will be eliminated today.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alternatively if you are town.
Do you think an scum team of literally Toog/Wall is possible or is some scum off-wagon.

- Bunno
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

it's hard for me to tell with no interaction cuz like nobody feels like talking to me except you.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

i think if tooge is scum then SS has the most partner equity
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

Wall's tough - It's hard to tell with her, I dunno

I think RCE feels kind of townie but even that read is kind of a stretch one atp
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 884, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I mean it’s been E-1 for forever.
Good point actually VOTE: toog
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 830, Tracer Bullet wrote:are you just taking duckie's word for it or have you actually read any of my scum games for yourself
I am taking the worst's word for it, yes. That being said, the assessment fits into how I perceive you.
In post 833, Tracer Bullet wrote:like if the town isn't doing shit

I don't need to do shit either
Indeed, you are not
compelled
to do anything. That doesn't mean scum you decides to do that here.
In post 834, Tracer Bullet wrote:is ircher even playing? lol
This is false. You might not have been okay with my level of activity/effort, but that's not quite the same as not playing at all.
In post 834, Tracer Bullet wrote:meg hasn't posted in forever
While this may be partially true, Meg explained that they got busy (i.e.: "should've declared V/LA) in and promised to contribute content the following day. They did in fact post their analysis the following day (though it came after you made your post). You cannot fault a player for not contributing when they got busy in real life.
In post 834, Tracer Bullet wrote:SS has never voted or done anything cuz he's SS and he's taken a vow of never doing anything
You seem to equate voting with "doing things". I agree that I am not overall impressed with Smart's contributions, but once again, claiming that he has done nothing is just false. and are examples of him doing something.
In post 842, RCEnigma wrote:If Toog is scum +1 it has to be with norwee since that's the ONLY slot securely townread enough to give toog the leeway to do nothing.
I'm not really familiar with Toogeloo's scum meta, but I know their town games tend to be on the lower energy side. I would thus suspect the scum games are similar, and contrary to what people may believe, I really don't think one's scummates have a significant enough influence on one's play in the way you are suggesting here. They can encourage you to be a bit more active, but the overall trend of play I would suspect remains roughly the same.
In post 864, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 826, Ircher wrote:I think the two have an 80% chance of 1 scum among them based on the timing and forming of the Meg wagon.
You're saying you just think it's tracer then. Toog wasn't a part of the flash wagon.
The wagon was still a counter to Toogeloo. Sure, not being on it is a pretty good point for Toogeloo because unless it's Tracer/Toogeloo, their buddy wasn't on the wagon. So in other words, that means that in the scum Toogeloo case, there's a good chance the wagon was town led. But with that being said, inaction can be equally as telling as action. Meg's wagon had very little resistance. Even if scum Toogeloo and their partner was not on the wagon, they still benefited from the wagon forming and running counter to their own wagon. Also, making it a dichotomous ultimatum helps bring focus to the game. (That being said, I'd entertain a case on Smart as well if anyone wants to talk there.)
In post 872, Tracer Bullet wrote:if anyone actually wants to like try to play the game.
There you go again...
In post 875, Tracer Bullet wrote:I didn't like the way gamma rep'd out to pressure.
I really don't think this was what happened. I'm just going to point out that Gamma /outted from another game he signed up for at the same time he replaced out here.
In post 881, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But S_S hasn’t actully done anything scummy really? They’ve just done relatively nothing.
Unfortunately, doing relatively nothing (and I will emphasize that "relatively nothing" is not the same as "nothing") is not only a viable strategy as scum but one that I know scum Smart has utilized in the past.
In post 882, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Like there’s something performative about interactions between Wall and Tracer.
Anyone else sense that?
Can you quote an example?
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 881, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel like what i’m doing with Something_Smart is i keep talking myself into thinking they are scum because i want them to be scum, so i don’t need to re-eval Wall and Tracer.
But S_S hasn’t actully done anything scummy really? They’ve just done relatively nothing.
Ain't that the truth...

I've done stuff, I'll grant that it isn't very much, I understand if you have trouble reading me because many people do. If you want to know where my head is at/chat about specific topics, I'm definitely down.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:32 pm

Post by RH »

Day 2 Count V

(E-1) - , ,
(E-2) - ,
Not Voting
- NorwegianboyEE, Something_Smart

Notes
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • With 7 remaining, it takes 4 to form a majority.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2022-04-23 14:11:33).

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:19 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 875, Tracer Bullet wrote:Toogeloo hasn't really had any takes.

He doesn't feel like he actually scumreads me or is committed to this game.

For example the last time he scumread me was in this completed game: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=88618
You mean the game I lolcatted a fake guilty only cuz I knew you were scum, and then you got me eliminated for it?

Calling you a naughty bear doesn't really come off as having much of a take either considering I you pushed me into being eliminated without me doing much.
In post 891, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 884, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I mean it’s been E-1 for forever.
Good point actually VOTE: toog
So do you think it's me + Wallflower?
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:29 pm

Post by Wallflower »

In post 878, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel like there’s something weird about Wallflower and Tracer.
What if there’s serious cross-bussing going on there.
I fairly strongly think Tracer is scum and I think once they arr flipped things will become a lot clearer.
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:30 pm

Post by Wallflower »

In post 893, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 881, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel like what i’m doing with Something_Smart is i keep talking myself into thinking they are scum because i want them to be scum, so i don’t need to re-eval Wall and Tracer.
Ain't that the truth...

I've done stuff, I'll grant that it isn't very much, I understand if you have trouble reading me because many people do. If you want to know where my head is at/chat about specific topics, I'm definitely down.
Is there a reason why you haven’t made a decision between toogeloo/tracer? Is there something you’re waiting for?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:30 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I think there's 1 between you at least. Tell me why it's wallflower.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve thought this over and although i’m neither confident on Toog or Tracer, i’m leaning voting Toog for the simple fact that i think town!Tracer is more valuable to keep in the game than an eventual town!Toogelo. So if worst case scenario and Toog does flip town i’d take that over flipping town!Tracer.
This also presents an interesting dilemma for players currently not voting. It’ll be 3v3 wagons.
VOTE: Toogeloo

- Bunno

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”