Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:27 am

Post by Bell »

I don't really understand how you see yourself, I sort of just assume you're being fake and that you don't go around in rl acting how you act here. So I'm trying to understand you and how you play with that presentation, Your motivations and how you spend your time in games.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Bell »

In post 2149, Andante wrote:WAIT... OTHER THAN THAT NIGHT I FREAKED OUT... That was "I'm gonna openwolf as town cause I don't care about this right now"
If you didn't care about this you wouldn't post at all and do something you cared about. :(
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2119, Ginngie wrote:
In post 2108, Cephrir wrote:actually no i don't need to sit on it anymore unless ginngie/andante are both scum which they aren't

what i told fire was, if andante fails to produce her town case on me (and just allows bell to kill me), she's scum

i mentioned this in the thread so that if i died and fire showed up in the thread saying cephrir said this, no one would have to wonder if he was making it up

i really dont understand why this case wasnt posted in the thread if indeed andante wanted to protect me. atp im forced to at least wonder if, whether she finished it before the proposal or not, she wants to protest my mislim while preserving it as an option

this is why i keep asking when it was posted in the pt. i wanted to know if andante decided to let me die despite her alleged read of me or would have made an earnest effort to save me if there was more time
I’m driving but red light posting on my way to work. Off the top of my head it was posted in PT and I’ll do time stamps if that helps you.

Also I really would hate to bring out meta but i swear to fucking god if we are going eith this bullshit that using PTs is only for scum. I’m posting my mastina and myself PT from one of my OG games and I’m literally posting the jjh927 and YUME warrior hood from the game i just hosted where it was just two town talking. God this is fucking asinine
yeah i don't agree that pt usage is inherently anything. more of a personality tell. the content is a lot more relevant than the number of posts
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Andante »

I'm literally not being fake?? My top SRs are myko/Luke/Datisi right now.. ama lets go, what do you want to know? I'm here for a good time, and that's always plan A. and while having a good time, I make reads and that is that, not my fault my reads change a lot...
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:30 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2131, Lukewarm wrote:Bell and Cephrir, remember when you said that Myko was town for pairing with Enchant because he was planning to leave with Enchant. Does the fact that he actually transitioned to a town read on him, and was not actually going to leave with Enchant influence that at all?
i hadn't registered that yet, but i probably should
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2151, Bell wrote:
In post 2149, Andante wrote:WAIT... OTHER THAN THAT NIGHT I FREAKED OUT... That was "I'm gonna openwolf as town cause I don't care about this right now"
If you didn't care about this you wouldn't post at all and do something you cared about. :(
umm lmao there was definitely a point in this game I went "Ginngie feel free to leave, I am done" yes usually I just step away then come back in a better mood, like clearly I'm caring now!! just hard to REALLY care when it feels like the entire table SRs you, like, yeah good stuff
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:32 am

Post by Cephrir »

i am surprised that andante is not interacting with my recent content. idk what i expected but it wasn't nothing
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:34 am

Post by Bell »

Hmm.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In response to post . That is quite frankly not how conversations work, and just a lot of misrep of what I am doing. You could make comments about my strongest scum read, and if I thought that the comments were inconsistent or false, I would stop and question you on them. Because part of this game is me trying to figure out if you, Myko, are presenting Real Thoughts. So I gotta engage with the thoughts you present, regardless of my read on the person you are talking about.

My read on Mala is Null at best. And when I try to slot together a team in my brain, she is regularly taking up that third slot.

This is not the first time that I have gotten the feeling that you are trying to position yourself as an outside commentator for this game, which deflects conversations away from being about you.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2156, Cephrir wrote:i am surprised that andante is not interacting with my recent content. idk what i expected but it wasn't nothing
yeah, I just saw it, and was like, mmk sure let me find my "case" in the PT but like, me outing it is just gonna be met with "THAT'S NOT A CASE!!!"

So to basically summarize what I said in the PT yesterday:

Ceph's recent "I don't trust myself with my andante read, I give that to fire" I can definitely see town!Ceph being like that, cause he just pocketed me in CONTROL, where he was maf, I was town, and what he did was just talk me into my wrong reads, and out of my right reads, I've been absent from too much of this game though to really test that here, so that's not a super reliable way to read him.

if you pull up the Cephrir ISO, at the beginning, like 272-280ish he had a LOT of back to back posts, and I usually see town do that. When I questioned someone about their reads, Cephrir called something out, (Ginngie quoted part of it) I really like that, felt like Ceph was actively reading/engaging and trying to find maf.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Bell »

In post 2153, Andante wrote:I'm literally not being fake?? My top SRs are myko/Luke/Datisi right now..
ama
lets go, what do you want to know? I'm here for a good time, and that's always plan A. and while having a good time, I make reads and that is that, not my fault my reads change a lot...
Oh shit. You gave me permission.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:40 am

Post by Andante »

yeah here for 20 minutes though so lets go bell (and anyone else I guess)
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Bell »

Okay but what is a good time to you? What parts of mafia do you enjoy the most? Which parts make you happiest and which parts make you saddest?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2146, Bell wrote:What were their reasons for pairing with enchant?
My running theory is that he knew his VLA was coming up that kept him out of thread for the back half of Day 1, and needed to get paired off before that happened.

Of the eligible ladies left at the time (Fire, Datisi, Mala, Enchant), Enchant was the easiest person to brute force a pairing with (other then pairing with a partner, if one was avaliable but that would have led to the partner questioned on why they would take him so suddenly)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2153, Andante wrote:My top SRs are myko/Luke/Datisi right now.. ama lets go, what do you want to know?
Why are you not currently voting for any of these names?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2164, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2153, Andante wrote:My top SRs are myko/Luke/Datisi right now.. ama lets go, what do you want to know?
What happened to your fire scum read?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2162, Bell wrote:Okay but what is a good time to you? What parts of mafia do you enjoy the most? Which parts make you happiest and which parts make you saddest?
LOL that is... a large question.. like, just really depends, like saddest part is waking up to everyone yelling at me that I'm throwing when I was just trying my best... most parts are happy though
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2159, Andante wrote:
In post 2156, Cephrir wrote:i am surprised that andante is not interacting with my recent content. idk what i expected but it wasn't nothing
yeah, I just saw it, and was like, mmk sure let me find my "case" in the PT but like, me outing it is just gonna be met with "THAT'S NOT A CASE!!!"

So to basically summarize what I said in the PT yesterday:

Ceph's recent "I don't trust myself with my andante read, I give that to fire" I can definitely see town!Ceph being like that, cause he just pocketed me in CONTROL, where he was maf, I was town, and what he did was just talk me into my wrong reads, and out of my right reads, I've been absent from too much of this game though to really test that here, so that's not a super reliable way to read him.

if you pull up the Cephrir ISO, at the beginning, like 272-280ish he had a LOT of back to back posts, and I usually see town do that. When I questioned someone about their reads, Cephrir called something out, (Ginngie quoted part of it) I really like that, felt like Ceph was actively reading/engaging and trying to find maf.
don't be so concerned with perception i have shitty reasons all the time too
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Andante »

cause I'm still figuring out my reads with Ginngie?? there's no rush...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2165, Lukewarm wrote:
it's still there, I'm choosing to ignore it though, the pt has a lot of me quoting stuff fire says and telling ginggie I SR fire.... fun facts!!!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Bell »

In post 2166, Andante wrote:
In post 2162, Bell wrote:Okay but what is a good time to you? What parts of mafia do you enjoy the most? Which parts make you happiest and which parts make you saddest?
LOL that is... a large question.. like, just really depends, like saddest part is waking up to everyone yelling at me that I'm throwing when I was just trying my best... most parts are happy though
I need the answer to the other one more. Given my alignment this game.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2169, Andante wrote:
In post 2165, Lukewarm wrote:
it's still there, I'm choosing to ignore it though, the pt has a lot of me quoting stuff fire says and telling ginggie I SR fire.... fun facts!!!
Would you say that Gin talked you down from your fire scum read? Or talk you into those three scum reads?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Basically, I am interested in which of those scum reads originated from you and which of them originated from you
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Bell »

VOTE: Datasi