Micro 1051 | Minimalist Micro Normal | Postgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:27 am

Post by Something_Smart »

And so it goes.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:01 pm

Hi pooky
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #87 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:43 pm

In post 46, Tracer Bullet wrote:listmod abuse
I'm sorry I abused my ability to read your profile
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #179 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:03 pm

In post 107, the worst wrote:i'm not certain on megazu either that's why i'm voting megazu based off a strange moment

why does this conversation feel like bad scum theatre
In post 108, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Maybe all conversations with me feel like scum theatre.
This conversation is scum theater
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #180 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:05 pm

Have I played with scum-duckling more recently than Undertale? Surely I have, right?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #181 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:10 pm

Oh. Oh, yes I have. I see now why I didn't immediately remember.

I think I got, like ~generic good vibes~ from him there, which feel slightly different from the pointedly solvey ones I'm getting here. But maybe that's just a giant reach.

Spoiler: wHY DOES THIS EXIST
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #182 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:11 pm

In post 138, Wallflower wrote:Ok the fomo is hitting hard now
Do I know you
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #183 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:14 pm

In post 151, Wallflower wrote:Thank you for letting me know, I’ll stop now.
:X
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #249 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:59 am

In post 228, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh RCE is maybe town huh.
I agree but probably not for the same reason
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #252 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:20 am

In post 250, Tracer Bullet wrote:Perhaps you should enlighten us with your reasoning
It's entirely because of this line:
In post 227, RCEnigma wrote:I didn't mean to add this post but I was subconsciously salty about being excluded maybe.
This is both (1) likely a town sentiment if true and (2) unlikely to be something he thinks to make up as scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #254 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:51 am

What are you trying to accomplish?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #255 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:52 am

Like are you just trying to piss me off?

I can gladly go back to doing nothing but I think that's probably not what you want.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #258 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:18 am

Well, I'm sorry to hear that, and I'm not saying that you necessarily are, but I think most people would be able to tell that what you posted might make someone annoyed. When you saw something you disagreed with, instead of trying to understand it you just mocked it and belittled my abilities. It's hard to respond to that constructively.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #338 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:14 am

Maybe should have declared V/LA, I'm quite busy this weekend, sorry.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #349 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:22 pm

In post 347, Tracer Bullet wrote:He lost townpoints for not posting
Lol
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #362 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:42 pm

I am sorry. I'll admit that I didn't connect the dots about this game having 7 day deadlines + me being busy this whole weekend.

I'll try to do some reading tomorrow but regardless feel free to badger me with questions on Monday.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #440 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:03 am

In post 375, Wallflower wrote:The worst is playing the cool, calm and collective role well, but collectivism doesn’t work when two of us are trying to kill the rest, i’n’t it?
Restate this in English, please?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #441 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:05 am

In post 397, Tracer Bullet wrote:I sorted the playerlist by post count and removed Mr. I'm too Good to Post in this Game.
Excuse me, that's Mr. I Was At A Chess Tournament For The First Time In Two Years to you. I did pretty well, too.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #444 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:07 am

In post 411, Ircher wrote:It is essentially active lurking. It gives the illusion of hunting when one in fact is not.
Does it? Are you saying that you can see through the illusion when most people can't? (And how do you know it isn't helping to produce reads, besides?)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #445 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:08 am

In post 413, MegAzumarill wrote:That doesn't make the arguement any weaker
Good post.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #447 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:10 am

In post 417, the worst wrote:on top of the fact the wagon on ircher was already stupid, the game has now stagnated with him as lead wagon :p who do people think ircher is aligned with? what does literally anyone think scum are doing?
This kind of argument has never been compelling to me. I feel like it overstates the extent that scum will go to in order to save one of their own. If Ircher's partner thinks that he is deserving of the pressure he's getting, they can't really do anything about it without potentially exposing themself.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #457 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:38 am

I think that's probably a valid read.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #569 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:51 pm

In post 489, Tracer Bullet wrote:pick a side already
I choose the comical third option.

I think you and Ircher are terrible D1 lims. Probably the two worst ones here aside from ducky, who is rather fittingly the worst.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #570 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:56 pm

In post 521, RCEnigma wrote:I have an outside townread on Meg that's only really slipping from low activity.
Why is low activity causing it to slip? Because other reads are catching up, or because her lurking here is actively scummy?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #571 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:00 pm

In post 533, Tracer Bullet wrote:
In post 529, the worst wrote:Whatever. I think this is winnable through day play. I'm informed that Ircher is town.
I will be malding if you fake-claim this and Ircher is actually mafia
+1, if this is a gambit it is automatically bad and you are bad.

Fwiw I do not buy Pooky's argument that he would not target Ircher as scum here; it makes sense, but scum Pooky is able to make arguments that make sense. I also do not want to kill Pooky here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #572 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:02 pm

In post 546, Wallflower wrote:I’m sorry for misreading your play worst. I did not consider that you may have been informed on Ircher.
I think it's +town that you read tw as informed because, you know, he was.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #585 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:53 am

Why?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #588 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:55 am

And everyone else has done more towny things than scummy things?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #589 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:56 am

In post 587, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also this read felt like it came a bit out of nowhere and seems like the sort of read scum makes to show that they are "solving".
What do you mean by came out of nowhere? It obviously came out of me reading his posts and comparing it to past experience. And why does it seem like that sort of read?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #591 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:01 am

So because my read was right, it was pocketing...?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #595 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:55 am

In post 592, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also you were entirely absent during the whole Ircher debacle.
When was this? I already mentioned that I was busy irl.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #596 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:57 am

In post 593, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Is that shocking? Scum already are informed which slots are town so it is easy to find up some BS reason to townread a town player, especially one that might be seen an an threat.
I'm saying your play seems more informed than uninformed so far.
So what, you think so little of my towngame that if I had any correct read at all, it's probably because I knew the answer all along? Or is it because you don't agree with my reasoning for that read?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #611 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:02 pm

In post 601, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also i should add that i think this is extra valid for S_S since their playstyle as scum seems to be to just do what's required to be townread and then stay quiet so as not to arouse further suspicion.
That's a misrepresentation of it. While it's true that that's often what it ends up looking like, my scum playstyle is just to act like how I do as town. And as town what I tend to try to do is exactly what you described, except that step 1 is really hard and often takes the whole game.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #646 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:09 am

In post 615, Tracer Bullet wrote:@SS

what is your read on me/Toogeloo?
Both mildly +town, but I don't think I'm particularly good at reading either of you.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #650 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:12 am

I know I'm notorious for not voting and I know I should be voting right now but there isn't a clear option so I am waiting. If I went with "ignore the wagons and vote who I most want to kill" it would be someone random like Wallflower and I think that would do more harm than good.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #652 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:14 am

The rest of the day to play out? We still have almost 24 hours
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #655 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:16 am

In post 645, Tracer Bullet wrote:SS hasn't voted or said anything about where he is leaning towards voting/eliminating for the entire fucking week. It's like he doesn't exist. He's done nothing except express townreads which is really easy for him to do as either alignment and basically useless for sorting him.
I'm sorry, but if I invented scumreads and tried to justify them I think that would be
worse
than useless for reading me.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #656 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:17 am

In post 653, Tracer Bullet wrote:what do you think is going to happen in the last 20 or so hours that hasn't happened in the first 6 days.
Competing wagons that aren't on a conftown?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #657 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:18 am

And ideally, aren't two people I townread.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #659 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:19 am

I know, that why I added the qualifier. I don't want to make that choice, so I'd rather wait and see if the choice changes.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #661 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:21 am

The other reason it's difficult is that my two favorite methods "sheep the people I trust" and "do what's mechanically optimal" are
also
at odds.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #662 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:27 am

(b) I don't like either Tracer/Tooge for elimination, I'd rather eliminate Meg or Wallflower because Tracer seems to be genuinely invested in affecting the day's outcome which I don't think he would always feel the need to do as scum, and Toog's slot has taken a lot of shit and they don't seem to be playing like a bus target or panicking scum, and both Meg and Wallflower were very talkative early but now they've been more just throwing down votes. Meg promised a big post though, and I do want to see that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #663 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:30 am

In post 662, Something_Smart wrote:both Meg and Wallflower were very talkative early but now they've been more just throwing down votes.
To be clear: I know that Wallflower has still been posting and interacting and that Meg's been irl busy. I don't think either of their patterns is scummy per se but it's a very easy pattern for scum to have whereas Tracer's and Toog's are harder.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #680 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:10 am

That's confidence-inspiring.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #713 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:19 pm

In post 711, NorwegianboyEE wrote:S_S make your decision in who to vote clear or i will vig u tonight.
Why?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #715 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:22 pm

Not if a lim is going through anyway. I think it would actually be anti-town to hammer Tracer here and cut off the day when potentially important things could happen.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #717 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:24 pm

After the VT claim, yes. Part of my townread on him was that I thought his continued frustration at being scumread might have indicated a PR.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #722 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:28 pm

In post 719, Tracer Bullet wrote:I literally said I am fine with being voted out today and you thought I was implying I was a PR.
You know that I know better than to take that at face value. Regardless of what you said you didn't seem like you were actually fine with being eliminated, nor should you have been.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #728 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:32 pm

In post 724, Tracer Bullet wrote:like do you think I actually give a fuck if town me gets mislimmed?
I mean, you can be pretty strong as town, especially lategame, so if you care about town winning then yeah that ought to be pretty undesirable.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #747 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:04 pm

VOTE: Meg
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #771 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:51 pm

In post 735, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Now i'm even more convinced Tracer is town.
Is this still the case?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #784 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:05 am

In post 771, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 735, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Now i'm even more convinced Tracer is town.
Is this still the case?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #808 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:57 am

I absolutely want to kill Tracer or Toog today, but I also don't want to kill Tracer today, and I also don't want to kill Toog today.

And the solution is to suck it up and decide which of my towncases is weaker. Any thoughts/questions on my reasoning in would be appreciated; I'm going to make an effort to dive into those reads a little more.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #810 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:14 am

Specifically my reasoning for townreading Tracer and Toog.
- Tracer has been trying to drive the game, when basically nobody else was. That opens him up to attention, if nothing else, but probably also making enemies, getting pushback, and just generally putting out more content that people might feel is manipulative, whether or not it actually was intended to be. The alternative is just to fade back into the low-content game and let apathy take over. Pooky is not above this and it seems safer.
- Toog didn't seem to be playing for any advantage as scum around the end of D1. Claiming VT at all, let alone claiming as prematurely as they did, deprives them of a lot of leverage and opens them up to "let's just wagon this VT claim because we don't want to out another PR". And they don't seem to be playing survivalistically, even today although they are voting Tracer they seem to have a solving mindset rather than just trying to push through a Tracer lim.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #827 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:09 pm

In post 826, Ircher wrote:I think the worst gave a pretty good rebuttal of this point in 691.
I guess? Pooky is an extremely adaptable scum player though. I don't think he would necessarily push the game forward if he thought it would be to his detriment, and I think it probably was to his detriment overall if he's scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #828 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:10 pm

In post 826, Ircher wrote:Wallflower is just town
Could you give me the tl;dr on this read?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #846 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:50 am

In post 840, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m still sleepy so i read this as: "Pooky’s an adorable scum plsyer" and i was like, awww. That’s totally true!
Idk I watched him give Cakez PTSD in slow motion in pokemon large theme. He's adorable until he isn't.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #862 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:32 am

In post 849, Wallflower wrote:Going back to this, I’m interested in why you want to kill Tracer or Toog today.
Oh. Because the vote movement near the end of day 1 seems pretty critical and it's impossible to make sense of without knowing the alignment of either of them.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #863 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:32 am

And because having them crossvoting in lylo would be an absolute nightmare
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #866 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:20 am

Yes. I like to think that my resistance was part of what made the critical vote movements happen.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #868 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:11 am

That is the usual use of it, but I can see what he meant metaphorically.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #893 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:58 pm

In post 881, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel like what i’m doing with Something_Smart is i keep talking myself into thinking they are scum because i want them to be scum, so i don’t need to re-eval Wall and Tracer.
But S_S hasn’t actully done anything scummy really? They’ve just done relatively nothing.
Ain't that the truth...

I've done stuff, I'll grant that it isn't very much, I understand if you have trouble reading me because many people do. If you want to know where my head is at/chat about specific topics, I'm definitely down.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #902 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:46 am

Oh no.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #904 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:48 am

In post 897, Wallflower wrote:Is there a reason why you haven’t made a decision between toogeloo/tracer? Is there something you’re waiting for?
Not for any particular thing but just for more things in general, because I think this game needs all the things it can get.

I was also waiting to see if someone else would make the decision so I didn't have to. Now that it's 3-3 that looks unlikely, but it's not impossible.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #906 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:02 am

Why?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #912 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:36 am

In post 908, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Sry but whenever i see mafia players be like: "but why i do i need to make an decision?" i start to get really annoyed.
I'm not saying I'm not going to. But I'm asking Ircher what he would get out of me picking essentially arbitrarily. (Not that there wouldn't be a reason behind it, but I don't think the reason would correlate to alignment all that well.)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #915 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:49 am

Please don't self-hammer especially if Ircher still wants more from me. Even though I don't agree with his request I will still honor it if he insists.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #916 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:49 am

I take it you think Toog is town, then?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #921 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:19 am

In post 918, Tracer Bullet wrote:also if you r going to do something i suggest acting with some form of urgency instead of waiting until the last possible moment and then giving me shit for it.
I asked Ircher a question, I'm waiting for his response.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #989 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:34 pm

In post 928, Ircher wrote:Picking a side forces you to make a commitment and that commitment in turn associates you with others. That's valuable information down the road even if it may not be in the immediate future.
I guess...? The problem is that if I'm scum I can make the choice with strategy in mind, whereas if I'm town I can't do that and have to just go with what I actually feel, so the "information" that's created might end up being more misleading than actually helpful.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #990 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:39 pm

In post 952, Tracer Bullet wrote:if me/tooge r tvt, mafia dont have a reason to be invested in which of us dies
Unless they're someone who's afraid of you. Which is probably everyone here?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #991 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:41 pm

In post 977, Toogeloo wrote:If we aren't picking between Ircher's dichotomy, this is where I'm at.
How come? What's your read on Tracer, after everything that's happened?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #992 (isolation #72) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:42 pm

In post 979, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I like that you are thinking outside of the box though Toog.
Now you’re thinking with portals!
Ah yeah, when all else fails, vote the guy with the charisma of a medium-sized rock.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1027 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:57 am

In post 1000, Tracer Bullet wrote:SS is very allergic to hammering town when he is mafia. He overvalues being townread against intermediate objectives like "killing people"
This is a terrible way to phrase it, but it is true. I would never have hammered either wagon as town. As scum I would know that, and I would assume some other people in the game would also know that, so I would only hammer if I were okay with instantly going down the next day. Which might be the case depending on my partner, but it probably wouldn't.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1029 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:00 am

In post 1004, Tracer Bullet wrote:it is illogical to be afraid of me if I am widely scumread by townies and the conftown directing the game into a dichotomy because my viable angles of play are extremely limited.
I mean the same would hold of Toog. Between the two of you I'd say you're more likely to be able to turn things around.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1030 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:03 am

In post 1016, Tracer Bullet wrote:is this a legit dumbtell btw?
No because it's possible for scum-WF to not notice the scum PT was still open

It's probably +town though
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1031 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:05 am

I guess it does require scum to have an encryptor for it not to be a dumbtell, but if the masons have one I would be surprised if scum don't also have one.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1035 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:08 am

In post 1025, Wallflower wrote:Tracer I think this play from Norwe makes your suggested Norwe-scum/Tracer-town world a lot less likely
Interesting take. Why's that?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1037 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:09 am

In post 1034, Tracer Bullet wrote:this is fake.
But don't you see? He literally PUKED. How could that be fake?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1040 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:10 am

If Pooky is scum here I'll be impressed. Not that that would be the first time that happens, but he doesn't really seem to be playing with a long-term plan which is a hallmark of his scum game.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1044 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:14 am

Well ok. This is day 2 of a micro so "long term" isn't that long term. But, what I said still holds if you replace it with "intermediate term".
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1046 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:19 am

You thought it would just be obviously me as the partner?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1048 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:20 am

I'll be the first to admit that a Norwee/RCE team doesn't make much sense given their dual votepark on Ircher on D1.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1052 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:25 am

It would be funny, yes, but unfortunately my lack of hammer is entirely NAI.

I think Norwee/WF is more plausible than you're giving it credit for. WF is either a very inexperienced player or a well-kept alt, and either one leaves open the possibility of them doing a weird tunnel as scum even if it's not strictly necessary. Especially if they are an alt, as I said, they may have reason to be afraid of you.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1058 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:33 am

You can replace into them as an alt.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1059 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:34 am

Or, at least, you could in 2015.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1076 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:46 am

Toog is actually probably the most likely partner to Tracer. It would explain why they were both kinda okay with being the two main wagons and halfheartedly pushing each other but now that other options are looking possible Pooky is ramping up the rhetoric. Otherwise it seems like scum-Pooky would have probably just kept pushing Toog.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1077 (isolation #87) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:50 am

It would require some D1 bussing, but both of the conftowns jumped on Tracer so I think it would be pretty reasonable for Toog, not in the best spot themself, to jump on for towncred, and at that point there's little to lose for Tracer to bus them back. I do still townread Tracer on the balance but I don't think this scenario is implausible.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1082 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:03 am

In post 1079, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you still not gonna vote today.
I might, but I'm even more undecided now than I was before, and I definitely don't want to rush the end of the day now.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1084 (isolation #89) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:33 am

Why do you even scumread me?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1086 (isolation #90) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:12 am

I don't know, I think I'm about as aimless as I usually am? I'm trying to help figure out who the best execution is today and where to go from there.

I also don't think I play more aimlessly as scum than as town. I have scum games where I try to get away with doing very little, but I have town games like that too (and I wouldn't even say this is one of them).
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1088 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:27 am

Do you object to the logic? Who do you think your most likely partner is?

I agree with you that you flipping on Norwee makes little sense if you're scum. Toog being your partner is where it makes the most sense.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1092 (isolation #92) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:35 am

I don't want to speculate about why Gamma replaced out. If the replacement was unrelated to the events in the game, or even just based on something other than the one thing that just happened, then it is plausible.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1095 (isolation #93) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:36 am

In post 1091, Ircher wrote:I'm still waiting on Smart to take a hard stance of some kind.
How hard is hard? Does my townread on Pooky not count?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1097 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:37 am

Well, right now my scumreads are {Norwee, WF, RCE}, because those aren't my townreads. That help?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1099 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:40 am

Norwee, probably.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1103 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:55 am

In post 1101, Ircher wrote:Can you talk about that read some? I didn't see much about NorwegianBoy in your ISO.
Uh yeah, I don't townread him, and his play toward Pooky's been pretty weird (and consistent with scum who had someone pocketed who then became un-pocketed) and Pooky thinks he's scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1104 (isolation #97) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:56 am

In post 1100, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Then why don't you do it.
In post 1082, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1079, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you still not gonna vote today.
I might, but I'm even more undecided now than I was before, and I definitely don't want to rush the end of the day now.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1164 (isolation #98) » Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:00 pm

In post 1160, Toogeloo wrote:SS needs to have a firm stance on every player remaining. I won't accept less than a list with everyone's names and town or scum read by it.
You want me to deliberately remove all the useful information from my reads before sharing them?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1173 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:20 am

I'm intending to reread. I didn't get around to it today because of work stuff. I should be able to tomorrow.

I was also on the fence about whether to claim honestly, but I'm pretty sure I should. I'm vengeful.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1175 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:25 am

In post 1174, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Did you crumb this claim?
No. I generally don't see the need to crumb roles that don't have info.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1178 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:29 am

We still lose if I'm limmed today. If we get scum today then I can be limmed tomorrow at no cost.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1181 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:40 am

In post 1179, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Umm. So does scum win instantly if an vengeful is eliminated? Or not?
I believe not. So it's 3:2, if I'm executed today and kill scum it will be 2:1, then scum NK to make it 1:1 and win.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1183 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:50 am

Incidentally, this is also why I was playing the first few days so reserved; vengeful in a micro is powerful iff it survives to D4.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1186 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:10 am

To some extent. I've been souring on RCE for a while, but I didn't want to make a big stink about it yesterday. Seeing Tracer flip town made me want to go after you purely out of respect for his reads, but you seem pretty reasonable and willing to hear things out today which is +town for sure.

Hence the need for a reread. Hopefully I will have my head straightened out afterward. I haven't ever deliberately refused to commit this game, I just have a pretty high standard of evidence that I can rarely actually meet. But in lylo, and especially as a vengeful, I will need to accept whatever level of confidence I can get. So I promise I will have real opinions. (But they will not be stripped down the way Toog wants, because that loses all the nuance.)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1190 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:58 am

I do, yes.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1194 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:02 am

I did the thing
Spoiler: Notes from reread
Norwee bravado in probably slightly +town. Gamma immediately jumps into defend (), potential WK? is also weird
WF votes and unvotes Tracer based on dumb alt speculation, I don't think it means anything
WF is weirdly missing the point of Meg's read. Probably +town?
WF basically singlehandedly starts the Gamma wagon. Two known townies jump on to make it the main wagon; I think the room being wagon-happy was pretty predictable at this point in time, and Gamma reacts pretty hostilely (), I think that's a pretty strong point against Toog/WF.
RCE's posts on page 9 make 0 sense, I do not think this is AI
makes Norwee/WF less likely
makes RCE/WF less likely (edit: too)
makes Norwee/RCE more likely especially given Norwee's followup
Not sure what to make of Norwee's , I think that could come from an RCE partner since he's diverting attention onto me.
Norwee and RCE are voting together from . I'll have to keep an eye on if they stay voting together, that's anti-partnery.
I believe I thought Norwee/RCE were unaligned because they wouldn't sit on the Ircher wagon together. However this is during a time when nothing is happening and there are no wagons, so I'm not sure it would be out of the question, especially since Ircher would be limbait with good reads and therefore a pretty good target for this.
Every single vote is on town in . I think this means scum are going to be avoiding making waves, at least at this point in time. If Toog is scum then there might be a change in urgency once they start getting wagoned, otherwise this attitude would persist through the rest of D1.
makes RCE/Toog more likely, that absolutely could be something to hide behind to avoid giving a read on your partner.
looks bad for RCE knowing that Ircher and Tracer are both town. In fact unless it's RCE/WF all of the people he mentioned here are town.
In the following posts Norwee is backing this up. Not sure if he would be this obvious as scum? But I do know Norwee to be pretty direct.
-tw claims at this point-
Norwee switches to me. WF switches to Toog. Toog claims after self-admittedly not knowing the VC. Toog/WF seems basically impossible at this point, and I would expect Norwee/Toog to be more organized than this probably?
Meanwhile Norwee is pushing a bunch of BS about me. I don't think this is super scummy, maybe a little. Plenty of people have trouble reading me.
Toog is willing to vote, like, anyone to avoid dying, mildly +scum. I'm curious to see what RCE does coming into this.
Norwee flips from me to Toog unprompted, huge mark against Norwee/Toog.
is RCE's first response to all of this, it's basically just a cop-out vote on me. Then he goes on to talk about how I'm scummier than Tracer (), then tw puts Toog to E-1 (), then RCE is suddenly more interested in killing Tracer (). Tw puts Tracer to E-1 and Tracer claims, RCE doesn't get a chance to react to this before the Meg flashwagon happens.
RCE continues to push Tracer/me/WF, Toog has RCE as their top townread in , that read has existed for a while but I don't think it was ever really explained?
Norwee has RCE as firm town. Hard for me to find the reasoning for this, his ISO is big though so I might have missed something.
Norwee defends me in , probably +town, but I guess it could be a good-cop bad-cop thing with RCE?
Norwee votes Toog, leaving me to decide. RCE tries to start a new wagon on WF but quickly changes his mind. Toog tries to wagon
me
, RCE's favorite target all game, but he doesn't seem to be interested, and eventually goes back to Tracer. Then basically all wagons except Tracer's collapse, nothing much interesting happens until Tracer is hammered.

The notes don't do my thoughts much justice, and they're probably nigh unreadable anyway, but my ranking of likely teams goes something like: RCE/Toog as the most likely, then RCE/Norwee, then WF/Norwee. (The other three would mean some weird and unnecessary distancing.) And WF/Norwee would make today absolutely hilarious-- it would mean that I claimed and both scum were like "yeah that makes sense" and both town were suspicious of it.
Right now I think the world I most believe in is RCE/Toog who were hoping to take me out today for the win. RCE being Toog's partner would explain some of the weirdness around the wagons, because RCE was too low-activity to be able to really save Toog, but he still always found a way to be pushing for an alternative.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1198 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:13 am

I think it's entirely possible that the only ones shading my claim are scum (Toog & RCE). I don't want to get overconfident... but it would be pretty satisfying if that were indeed the case.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1200 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:17 am

My scum fakeclaims are pretty average, I think. Usually I go for something like "hm, that makes sense." I've had good moments with big plays as scum, but it's pretty hard to pull stuff like that off in normals.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1203 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:28 am

I did actually miss that RCE was voting Toog for a bit. I was going to say that fypov RCE/Toog was probably the most likely. I'm not super sure about that anymore; it would be pretty gutsy for RCE to bus while Tracer was still alive, but he didn't stick on that vote especially long (though it was long enough for someone to hammer).
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1209 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:20 pm

Why are we talking about ascetics now, that literally doesn't matter at all.

My claim is convenient in that it helps me. That's what PR's are for. If I'm scum it doesn't even help me all that much because if I live till tomorrow I just lose.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1215 (isolation #111) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:46 am

Who are you leaning among those three?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1218 (isolation #112) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:56 am

If you don't know who to vote, then you shouldn't vote first.

I'm pretty heavily leaning RCE at this point, but I want to give him at least a little time to reread. Maybe I'm overestimating the extent to which people will follow me though, in which case it would be better to vote asap so we have the most time for a hypothetical 1v1.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1220 (isolation #113) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:59 am

I'm hesitant to read too much into that, as someone who's had several spells of inactivity for non-game-related reasons. But I would like him to do something soon.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1225 (isolation #114) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:47 am

In post 1223, NorwegianboyEE wrote:S_S if you think it's ok ima place my vote on RCE. You don't need to join me.
Go for it. I think WF/Toog is highly unlikely.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1227 (isolation #115) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:12 am

Yeah I don't really see RCE's reread changing my mind here.

VOTE: RCEnigma
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1230 (isolation #116) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:13 am

:shifty:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1243 (isolation #117) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:42 pm

Honestly felt like we got away with murder a little bit on the last day.

Toog did a very good job turning their slot around.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1254 (isolation #118) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:13 am

Yeah, I'm in a real awkward spot with my scumgame where I can't rush any sort of hammer or I will basically out myself to anyone who knows me. It screwed me hard in Holiday Dance Party; usually it's not
too
bad, because wagons generally don't just completely vanish.

I think the only recourse is to be more proactive with my vote as scum, so that I can find my way onto the wagon before it reaches E-1 and then pretend to be mad at someone else when they prematurely hammer. But that's still scary.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1255 (isolation #119) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:14 am

Also, Toog and I both agreed to no redactions, so you can release the PT unless you're also waiting on Gamma @RH
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1261 (isolation #120) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:16 am

Haha, I knew the dead thread would have some things to say about me claiming vengeful, but it didn't even occur to me that Datisi was a reviewer. :lol:

Though if you dig into it I'm not really sure the setup would have been much more townsided with one, it would just be more badly designed mostly. But regardless, it was a bit of desperation/trying to cause some confusion, and a bit that I didn't expect anyone alive to heavily doubt it on mechanical grounds.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1264 (isolation #121) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:38 pm

On the right side in the OP.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”