Mini Normal 2272: Flash Games | Game Over!

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Meuh »

is opportunistic and reads scummy as an immediate response to the kill

has mildly bad vibes tbh. Still like Italiano generally but this does not read particularly genuine

I think the progression from to is interesting and implicates Carcalilly as a partner for Vanya should that slot flip scum.
I generally agree with but would like elaboration on it, still.

I like tbh.
gerain is in a weird spot to me and feels like they could very much be implicated with the scum team.

is confusing to me, just like most of Scorpious' ISO. Not sure what to think of them at this point.
Scorpious reads genuine a lot of the time, but not necessarily in a townie way?
Like I think is genuine, but both scum and town could make it, yknow?
I'm a bit conflicted overall. Not the worst lim in the world but also not the best in my eyes.

has a good tone. I wonder if Titus is just skilled enough that I'm not catching her scumtells but I think she's town.

is fluff and not proactive. Vanya remains scummy.

is off-putting to me. + equity for scum/scum with Scorpious tbh

I'm not sure why Roden would be killed? He didn't give me PR vibes or was that actively helpful?
Not certain who it implicates, though.
Also I'm generally curious, I know Crescent's already spoken on it a bit but does MM's flip change you guys' reads much?
Personally not really, since I generally don't build my reads on associatives day 1.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Scorpious »

I really feel Titus is town She’s so much better at this game than she is showing, but when she does grace us with her presence, it’s “let’s kill scorp”..

It’s just so beneath her. I’m town, I’ll have no issue claiming if it comes to it. And yes I am a PR , and the focus needs to be elsewhere..

Ger could actually being scum this game. “Prod me then I’ll do stuff..” wtf is that?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 6:01 am

Post by Scorpious »

And just to put a lid on my Titus theory, she’s too smart to target me so tunnel like with any sort of TMI. Like, my flip would mean instant death for her.
But also her level of play dwarfs mine, so this might be some big brained shit that I just wouldn’t understand, but I’m used to details and breakdowns with Titus, and this is how things are because of this.

We’re not getting that here.. I have no idea what to think, I know I literally just said I think she’s town but I really don’t know.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Scorpious »

Meuh,
Forgive me for being so self centered, but I don’t have the reputation as a great player on here.

Maybe a seemingly “bad nk” is an attempt to frame someone such as myself..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Meuh »

Okay yeah and posts read a bit town

Probably should not be today's lim :cool:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 953, Scorpious wrote:Meuh,
Forgive me for being so self centered, but I don’t have the reputation as a great player on here.

Maybe a seemingly “bad nk” is an attempt to frame someone such as myself..
Hmm, but in what way does a "bad nk" in particular look bad on you?
Like isn't a kill on anyone that
isn't
you a bad look on you?
Considering you've openly claimed PR
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Meuh »

and does scum really need to frame you? iirc like half of the players scumread you yesterday :lol:
sounds unnecessary
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 956, Meuh wrote:and does scum really need to frame you? iirc like half of the players scumread you yesterday :lol:
sounds unnecessary
If it was a frame then I'd say there were probably 2 or more scum pushing for you yesterday
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 947, Meuh wrote:
In post 858, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 848, Meuh wrote:Yeah MM’s probably town. I don’t think scum post in twilight after getting limmed.
But he’s not saying anything still.
Didn't get to answer this one because of deadline
Any content from a scum player is content for us to analyze, isn't it? I'm biased on this one since the only time I've gotten to play scum on this site, I got limmed day 1, said nothing in twilight, and my partner was able to win.
I just don't see in what way a scum player benefits from posting in twilight after being limmed?
Half the players where I'm used to playing will fakespew for hours as scum if given the chance just to mess with everyone's heads before they die. It's strictly NAI to me that someone would post as a "dead man walking".
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 6:28 am

Post by Crescent »

Vanya's also the only read that really changed for me, because MM's reaction to him felt so forced it didn't feel like scum/scum at all. I had no other reason to think anything good of Vanya.

I'm torn between not trusting Scorpious at all and not trusting the quick votes on him - But especially Gamma's. Gamma's vote felt both opportunistic and for a bad reason. Scorpious being alive is completely NAI - No good scumteam shoots a town Scorpious last night.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 6:53 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 941, Scorpious wrote:
In post 939, ItalianoVD wrote:@Scorpious: Why are you not dead?
Because I want voted D1 and no nk’d N1.
???
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 6:54 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

And could you answer ?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 6:57 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 947, Meuh wrote:
In post 848, Meuh wrote:Yeah MM’s probably town. I don’t think scum post in twilight after getting limmed.
Any content from a scum player is content for us to analyze, isn't it? I'm biased on this one since the only time I've gotten to play scum on this site, I got limmed day 1, said nothing in twilight, and my partner was able to win.
I just don't see in what way a scum player benefits from posting in twilight after being limmed?
In post 946, Scorpious wrote:
In post 945, geraintm wrote:
In post 943, Dwlee99 wrote:Geraintm I feel like I keep seeing you say things you need to do and then never you doing them
Weekends are bad times for me. Prod me Monday to do stuff
And yet people are in here asking what I’m not dead.

I engage and am almost always read as scum. Ger does this every game and people are like “cool, I’m good with that”.

Very frustrating
I get that. I battle with always getting scumread as well myself, however, the circumstances are indeed different in this particular game.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 7:03 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Dang it…
In post 947, Meuh wrote:
I’ve seen scum town it up in twilight so I know what scum is capable of. However Monkey wasn’t saying anything that was helping, he did mention how stupid we were for voting him and how much he wasn’t feeling the game; things I’ve seen scum say. I’ve even seen scum give their final readslist, thoughts, and say “well good luck tomorrow, etc.” only to flip red. So no, twilight means nothing to me and like I said I wish he was just scum so it would have felt better and would have made much more sense.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 7:06 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 950, Meuh wrote: Also I'm generally curious, I know Crescent's already spoken on it a bit but does MM's flip change you guys' reads much?
Personally not really, since I generally don't build my reads on associatives day 1.
No, I just generally know to look off wagon when a town gets voted out and on wagon when scum does. It’s one of the most basic and generally unchanging scum tactics.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 7:16 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 959, Crescent wrote:Vanya's also the only read that really changed for me, because MM's reaction to him felt so forced it didn't feel like scum/scum at all. I had no other reason to think anything good of Vanya.
I’m looking at Vanya a little different for reasons not at all connected to MonkeyMan.
In post 959, Crescent wrote:I'm torn between not trusting Scorpious at all and not trusting the quick votes on him - But especially Gamma's. Gamma's vote felt both opportunistic and for a bad reason.
Scorpious being alive is completely NAI - No good scumteam shoots a town Scorpious last night.
Why? Scum kills town power roles and if they don’t one of the reasons for their night kills is to hunt for one. There are two scenarios here and one of them have already been mentioned.

Scorpious softed pr and then pretty much became a loud claim by admitting he softed, although he didn’t specifically say what he was just to clarify.

1) Scum don’t kill him to “frame” him and cause the town to eliminate him because “pr not dead!”
2) He is scum and therefore cannot be night killed.

Which is more likely is the question.

I do have to say the play so far around Scorpious both for and against has me scratching my head and I don’t know who to trust. My gut is telling the posts have been townie, certain interactions have been townie, but logic and simplicity tells me he’s scum. Of course I’m not coming to decision just yet. I want to talk to more people.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 9:04 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 965, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 959, Crescent wrote:Vanya's also the only read that really changed for me, because MM's reaction to him felt so forced it didn't feel like scum/scum at all. I had no other reason to think anything good of Vanya.
I’m looking at Vanya a little different for reasons not at all connected to MonkeyMan.
In post 959, Crescent wrote:I'm torn between not trusting Scorpious at all and not trusting the quick votes on him - But especially Gamma's. Gamma's vote felt both opportunistic and for a bad reason.
Scorpious being alive is completely NAI - No good scumteam shoots a town Scorpious last night.
Why? Scum kills town power roles and if they don’t one of the reasons for their night kills is to hunt for one. There are two scenarios here and one of them have already been mentioned.

Scorpious softed pr and then pretty much became a loud claim by admitting he softed, although he didn’t specifically say what he was just to clarify.

1) Scum don’t kill him to “frame” him and cause the town to eliminate him because “pr not dead!”
2) He is scum and therefore cannot be night killed.

Which is more likely is the question.

I do have to say the play so far around Scorpious both for and against has me scratching my head and I don’t know who to trust. My gut is telling the posts have been townie, certain interactions have been townie, but logic and simplicity tells me he’s scum. Of course I’m not coming to decision just yet. I want to talk to more people.
Scum kills the strongest player they believe to be a power role, or the strongest player they feel is least likely to be voted off. A lot of scum simply kill "Best Player Alive" and just leave it at that. I've already made it clear I would've never humored a Scorpious kill as scum last night for even a second.

The issue I have is... Gamma feels like he was already prepared to suspect Scorpious before the day even came up. That's not to say Gamma might not just be bussing him, but I really get a vibe from him that he knew Scorpious was going to be alive.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 9:35 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 966, Crescent wrote:Scum kills the strongest player they believe to be a power role, or the strongest player they feel is least likely to be voted off. A lot of scum simply kill "Best Player Alive" and just leave it at that. I've already made it clear I would've never humored a Scorpious kill as scum last night for even a second.

The issue I have is... Gamma feels like he was already prepared to suspect Scorpious before the day even came up. That's not to say Gamma might not just be bussing him, but I really get a vibe from him that he knew Scorpious was going to be alive.
Okay that’s fair. So then what’s more likely? Scenario 1 or 2?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 10:06 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

At least in your opinion.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 966, Crescent wrote: Scum kills the strongest player they believe to be a power role, or the strongest player they feel is least likely to be voted off. A lot of scum simply kill "Best Player Alive" and just leave it at that. I've already made it clear I would've never humored a Scorpious kill as scum last night for even a second.

I think the point about Gamma's vote is fair, that's a reasonable vibe to get from her entrance to the day. A bad look.
Do you think others' reactions also imply potentially knowing Scorpious was living? Dwlee and Carcalilly's entrances strike me in a similar way Gamma's does.
None of the 3 of them super incriminating, but all 3 I could see coming from scum with prior knowledge on the death.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 946, Scorpious wrote:
In post 945, geraintm wrote:
In post 943, Dwlee99 wrote:Geraintm I feel like I keep seeing you say things you need to do and then never you doing them
Weekends are bad times for me. Prod me Monday to do stuff
And yet people are in here asking what I’m not dead.

I engage and am almost always read as scum. Ger does this every game and people are like “cool, I’m good with that”.

Very frustrating
Don't get me wrong I don't like geraint's play either. I just feel like my read on him is less concrete and more theoretical.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 966, Crescent wrote: The issue I have is... Gamma feels like he was already prepared to suspect Scorpious before the day even came up. That's not to say Gamma might not just be bussing him, but I really get a vibe from him that he knew Scorpious was going to be alive.
This is just plain wrong tho
In fact I was 100% expecting Scorpious to die
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

FugitiveMoose has been prodded
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 2.1
Endless Migration (2009) - HotAirRaccoon

Scorpious
(3): Carcalilly, Gamma Emerald, Titus
Uncle Vanya
(1): Meuh

Not Voting
(7): FugitiveMoose, ItalianoVD, geraintm, Scorpious, Crescent, Dwlee99, Uncle Vanya
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2022-05-19 22:33:37)
Titus V/LA Friday Evening - Monday Morning
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 959, Crescent wrote:I'm torn between not trusting Scorpious at all and not trusting the quick votes on him - But especially Gamma's. Gamma's vote felt both opportunistic and for a bad reason. Scorpious being alive is completely NAI - No good scumteam shoots a town Scorpious last night.
I can see where this comes from even though voting Scorpious is the right thing to do. I could also see a buddu defending Scorpious. However, you don't let a player go whine about being a PR and do nothing but spout bs.

I'd like to get some other reads though. I have a few town but would like to block this out.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”