Mini Normal 2272: Flash Games | Game Over!

Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 10:11 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1050, geraintm wrote:
In post 1047, Titus wrote:
In post 1046, geraintm wrote:I admit, i hate this playstyle. trailing votes in advance, pointing out multiple places you could go and then wait, but nowhere near enough for me to give them enough scum equity to want to vote for them.
right now, i don't want to vote anyone, but caraclily is in the posistion where i am watching their votes and see when and where they appear on wagons.
Claims to hate setting up votes.

This is setting up votes lol.
it isn't! But i can see how it can seem that way.
I went in thinking i would find something their posts/votes but i didn't and was surprised. I had my eye on them because i felt their day 1 vote on MonkeyMan was well times to derail another wagon onto one that turned into one on a Townie, and i absolutely hate anyone who pushed Scorpious today as we all knew that Scorpious was just going to caim, but i went in thinking i would have found a reason to vote for Caralily and didn't - which surprised me.
it would take some very obviously scummy behaviour the rest of today for me to vote Cara
In post 1075, JacksonVirgo wrote:No context of the games content but Scorps tone seems genuine and I mindmelded somewhat whrn they responded to my question to dwee
I'm at work and will expound later but this post is red flagging me hard regardless of Scorpious' alignment.

Scorpious has come off as such a wide-scale fraud this game that I have exactly one argument in my head for him being town.

This is a cheap and incorrect defense of the vote leader.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 10:16 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1125, Crescent wrote:I'm at work and will expound later but this post is red flagging me hard regardless of Scorpious' alignment.

Scorpious has come off as such a wide-scale fraud this game that I have exactly one argument in my head for him being town.

This is a cheap and incorrect defense of the vote leader.
The cheapness probably comes to me having no information about context. However, incorrect? By what means do you have the right to tell me my reads or the way I form them are incorrect. Last time I knew they weren't red-checked and therefore you have no clue whether it's incorrect or not.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 10:18 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Regardless, nothing I have said is to defend Scorpious. I've stated that they are often wagoned due to their playstyle to notify those who might not already know, I also stated my tonal read on them. In what way is this defending, and in what way is it incorrect.

If they flip Town, is what you're doing a red-flag because it's an incorrect read on them? What a load of rubbish.

wiki // GTKAS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 10:20 am

Post by Titus »

I read Jackson's posts and I'm still a bit confused. I'll try later.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 10:21 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1128, Titus wrote:I read Jackson's posts and I'm still a bit confused. I'll try later.
What part are you confused about? I'll attempt to clarify, I'm quite tired busy day at work + running on 2 hours sleep.

wiki // GTKAS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1129, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1128, Titus wrote:I read Jackson's posts and I'm still a bit confused. I'll try later.
What part are you confused about? I'll attempt to clarify, I'm quite tired busy day at work + running on 2 hours sleep.
I'm exhausted too. Could be fatigue on both our parts but I got confused by everything.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 10:28 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1130, Titus wrote:
In post 1129, JacksonVirgo wrote:
I'm exhausted too. Could be fatigue on both our parts but I got confused by everything.
Everything is quite difficult to clarify ahaha.

Brief statement of what I've said so far.

1. Wanted to notify people the state of scorpious's easy-to-wagon nature in case it wasn't said earlier.
2. I felt Dwlee was scum that put me in their solution due to not being hard-wagoned on their scum-read (which would be scummy), them also stating that all I've ever done was white-knight scorp I felt was disingenuous and/or unfair to say as I was not doing that in addition to only just replacing in (well to me I've been busy since I was put in here so I haven't had time). I've recently retracted this read as it was formed on a misread as they said it was a ready that was prior to my slot. Although the me not doing anything by WK I feel is still a bit faulty of a read.
3. I town-lean Scorp because when I asked Dwlee that question they responded in a way that I was thinking myself, and wanted to ask to clarify with Dwlee.

That's all iirc. Anything that confuses you still?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 10:31 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1100, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1092, Meuh wrote:
In post 1037, DkKoba wrote:
JacksonVirgo replaces FugitiveMoose
Ooh hey Jackson! We finally get to play a game together on this site :cool:
Hiya! Very epic
In post 1068, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1067, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1065, JacksonVirgo wrote:Is that based on my previous slot
If I had to guess. It’s based on you not coming in guns blazing at me..

I’ll be a Dwlee scum read until this game is over..
I’ll wait for their response
This specific post in particular is what I am referring to, or at least the one I quoted if you wanna be anal about it. Literally what I was asking dwlee to confirm for me, although misguided it was exactly my thought process so it reads to me as genuine thought-processes. This is again all coming purely from contexts I've gathered post-replacing in.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 10:31 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Ignore the quotes of me and meuh.

wiki // GTKAS
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 10:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

Uncle Vanya is being replaced. I already have a player who has expressed interest and they will have the slot if they confirm in time
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 10:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 2.2
Alice Is Dead - Ep 1 (2009) - ImpendingRiot

geraintm
(2): Meuh, Dwlee99
Scorpious
(1): Titus
Dwlee99
(1): Gamma Emerald

Not Voting
(7): FugitiveMoose, ItalianoVD, geraintm, Scorpious, Crescent, Carcalilly, Uncle Vanya
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2022-05-19 22:33:37)
Titus V/LA Friday Evening - Monday Morning
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 11:44 am

Post by Meuh »

I wonder what Dwlee's increased activity (and also seemingly interest) in the game on day 2 means. Could be IRL stuff though.
They look better than they did day 1 to me nonetheless. :cool:
Dwlee doesn't really read agenda-based to me. The jumping around on votes feels decently natural and so does their thought process. But meh maybe that's just because they've been mind-meldy with me a good bit.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 1066, Scorpious wrote:And while my case on Titus may “lack conviction” it’s still legit. That amount of words used has no bearing on a thought. If you feel she has more conviction because she posses the ability to case better than I. So be it..
It’s really that I don’t feel as though you actually believe Titus is scum; like it was just said to be said.

I know how Titus really feels based off of the things she’s said in the hood, which is why I am more trusting her than you. Personally don’t think it hurts to give you more time. We won’t be accepting the excuse of scum wifom and why they
didn’t
kill you.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 1137, ItalianoVD wrote:I know how Titus really feels based off of the things she’s said in the hood, which is why I am more trusting her than you.

Your conviction lacks and your “look elsewhere” plea feels more like scum than town.

Personally don’t think it hurts to give you more time. We won’t be accepting the excuse of scum wifom and why they
didn’t
kill you.
Fixed it because I forgot that part.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

But I don’t wanna fall into another MonkeyMan situation, so that’s why I’m where I’m at right now.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Mathblade replaces Uncle Vanya
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Hi! Just got off work and catching up. Gonna see if there’s a smoke trail I can sense as much as my two nostrils can sniff.

Anyone got any suggestions where to look first?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 903, DkKoba wrote:
Roden was killed, he was:

Vanilla TownieWelcome, Roden, to Mini 2272! Your role is
Vanilla Townie.

You have no special powers.

You win when all mafia members are dead and at least one town member remains alive.
Okay so Roden died.

This means either their reads were on fire or no one scumread them or both.

It also means there’s scum likely in Roden voters and maybe another subset but waiting to see how that develops.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 805, Roden wrote:Titus is probably town for being uncooperative.
Hahaha no.

Titus uncooperative is not how to read her.

She was very uncooperative when I kept trying to townblock and she was scum.

So much so I said fuck it and said we’re doing her.

I get the sentiment and I need to read her but it’s whether she believes she is being protown and working towards a protown agenda she is. If she’s negative it’s a dead giveaway.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 816, Roden wrote:
In post 189, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Yeah, that's what an OMGUS is, it means you'd rather attack your attacker rather than genuinley scumhunt.
Use this as a parameter.
This combined with a prior post is a good place to look.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh Monkey was elimmed and flipped town?

VOTE: Titus

Good place to start.

Likely Roden was killed for TRing Titus or null kill.

I wanna see Titus change my mind.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 927, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 920, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 919, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: scorpious
yeah I'm thinking this is scum
What changed?
consideration of the nightkill kicked in
there was no real objective to that kill, dwlee posited it could have been PR hunting but in that case why not shoot the softclaim that I don't think anyone really trusted enough to protect?
This is a good question.

Assume Gamma is town, (which considering the hammer I think almost everyone should consider Gamma town), then if Gamma noticed a soft claim PR somewhere D1, why is that PR claim not dead?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 934, Titus wrote:Reading ItalianoVD and Dwlee99 makes me feel like such a badass.

Bonus points to Math for being FoSed in a game he's not even in. I want him to sub in now.

VOTE: Scorpious
I wasn’t reading but this is hilarious but this vote is troubling.

I really wanted to sub in because flash games and I have done dev work on flash games.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Actually, their views on LHF earlier pings me as trying to shut down the counter-argument in a way that was flawed by "attacking" the definition of the word I used.
VOTE: Titus

wiki // GTKAS
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 951, Scorpious wrote:I really feel Titus is town She’s so much better at this game than she is showing, but when she does grace us with her presence, it’s “let’s kill scorp”..

It’s just so beneath her. I’m town, I’ll have no issue claiming if it comes to it. And yes I am a PR , and the focus needs to be elsewhere..

Ger could actually being scum this game. “Prod me then I’ll do stuff..” wtf is that?
Cool Scorpious + Titus. Excuse me I think there’s a fire over here. Like damn.

Anyone wanna convince me otherwise?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”