humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:12 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

you already have the answer there. im not gonna defend myself with meta. if you're truly interested in sorting me, you'll see for yourself. i personally remember tunnelling as part of the things im actively trying to move away from because it ruins my town game. so you telling me that im tunneled here when i wanted to actually move the discussion away from the numbers and back to something productive so i can get better reads... that's bullshit
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by implosion »

hem, do you have any reads currently other than aristeia-scum and gamma-town (and any others I may have missed in a brief iso-skim)?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I do not have the answer.

I have not read every game you have played.

I assume it would be memorable to you if you did this as town to someone so I am asking for an example.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by implosion »

And do you make anything of the new people jumping on your wagon?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:20 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 285, Aristeia wrote:
In post 283, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i keep reading the case and it actively pisses me off how much namecalling there is so im gonna step away from the game for now.

I will make an effort to avoid "name-calling" if you show me which parts of my case are "name-calling" or attacking you personally - I am trying to explain how I see your play from my point of view.

I do not know you as a person, I have never met you and it is unlikely to ever happen. My comments are made wholly within the context of the game and not meant as a personal affront to you.

I want to re-iterate this point.

I do not want for you to have an unpleasant time regardless of your alignment.

If you tell me what I've posted crosses into "name-calling" where I am making a personal remark against you the person rather than you as a player in a game centered around lying; I am more than happy to adjust my play.

This is a game centered around lying and deception. My remarks are intended solely within the realm of this game, I have no reason to believe you are anything but a nice and upstanding person in real life and I don't think any of my comments should be interpreted as a personal attack upon you as a person.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:21 pm

In post 302, Aristeia wrote:I do not have the answer.
1. it's not a deathtunnel
2. the game was focused on your experiment, it wasn't possible for me to get an ai read or associative read because the discussion was so sterile
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:29 pm

Post by Aristeia »

1. you keep claiming it's not a death tunnel but your engagement is focused almost entirely around pushing me.

(1a) you also don't seem to be sorting me or asking me any questions so I think it's reasonable for me to think you believe you know what my alignment is if you are town as you are not actively sorting(I honestly don't think you ever were)

(1b) logically then you should think I am mafia as you continue to make comments regarding me that are negative and you continue to vote me.

(1c) which is weird because you continue to insist that you don't think I'm lock-scum.

2. There is plenty going on in this game other than my experiment.

(2a) If this is a genuine complaint about my experiment taking up too much game space and me posting too much about it, then I'm not sure why you made the comment that I didn't actually want answers.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:39 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 305, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 302, Aristeia wrote:I do not have the answer.
1. it's not a deathtunnel
2. the game was focused on your experiment, it wasn't possible for me to get an ai read or associative read because the discussion was so sterile
Not trying to snipe, but we could've had little to no focus on the experiment and moved on 6 pages ago if people just submitted three numbers and let Ari do her thing. Instead we're now just focused on you two getting heated and fighting to prove that the other was being a big meanie about it.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:41 pm

In post 306, Aristeia wrote:(1a) you also don't seem to be sorting me or asking me any questions so I think it's reasonable for me to think you believe you know what my alignment is if you are town as you are not actively sorting(I honestly don't think you ever were)
i literally considered that we were tvt. you're being dishonest.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:42 pm

Post by Aristeia »

considering someone could be town is not the same thing as sorting people.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:42 pm

In post 301, implosion wrote:hem, do you have any reads currently other than aristeia-scum and gamma-town (and any others I may have missed in a brief iso-skim)?
In post 303, implosion wrote:And do you make anything of the new people jumping on your wagon?
im not in a clear headspace right now. instinctively, i feel that the scum team just ganged up on me here. but i know better than that.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:42 pm

Post by Roden »

If you actually care about putting focus back on the game as a whole then just call a truce and move on. Unless you think your 1v1 is pushing the game forward I guess but both of you don't appear to be scum locking each other.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:42 pm

Post by Aristeia »

this is what happened during the number experiment:

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:43 pm

In post 311, Roden wrote:If you actually care about putting focus back on the game as a whole then just call a truce and move on. Unless you think your 1v1 is pushing the game forward I guess but both of you don't appear to be scum locking each other.
i have a wagon based on a shit push. i think this is good for the gamestate.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:44 pm

you're not being trolled. you were prompted to explain yourself before we continued. you refused. then you dropped it. then i asked you why you dropped it because i thought it was just easier to explain it.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:44 pm

that's all you had to do. explain your experiment. but you made a big fuss about it.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:45 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 313, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 311, Roden wrote:If you actually care about putting focus back on the game as a whole then just call a truce and move on. Unless you think your 1v1 is pushing the game forward I guess but both of you don't appear to be scum locking each other.
i have a wagon based on a shit push. i think this is good for the gamestate.
Ok then question us.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:47 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 315, humaneatingmonkey wrote:that's all you had to do. explain your experiment. but you made a big fuss about it.
I have no explained what I wanted to do because I have no data for what I wanted to do.

I simply copied the chart of responses that I have - showing that it was mostly troll/joke/nonresponse.

The fact that you decided to jump on me for "not doing anything with the data" is gross considering I didn't have any data to use for numerical analysis in the first place.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:49 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 314, humaneatingmonkey wrote:you're not being trolled. you were prompted to explain yourself before we continued. you refused. then you dropped it. then i asked you why you dropped it because i thought it was just easier to explain it.
I explained I dropped it because I didn't have data for it [because most people didn't respond seriously]

the only difference between my explanation then and my explanation now is that I copy pasted a chart with everyone's response showing that they basically didn't give me data whereas previously I simply stated this as something that happened.

I am not "dodging" giving an explanation. I literally do not have data to do analysis with.

You should know this if you actually read the thread but you're too busy making up bad faith narratives to attack me with.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:52 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 304, Aristeia wrote:
In post 285, Aristeia wrote:
In post 283, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i keep reading the case and it actively pisses me off how much namecalling there is so im gonna step away from the game for now.

I will make an effort to avoid "name-calling" if you show me which parts of my case are "name-calling" or attacking you personally - I am trying to explain how I see your play from my point of view.

I do not know you as a person, I have never met you and it is unlikely to ever happen. My comments are made wholly within the context of the game and not meant as a personal affront to you.

I want to re-iterate this point.

I do not want for you to have an unpleasant time regardless of your alignment.

If you tell me what I've posted crosses into "name-calling" where I am making a personal remark against you the person rather than you as a player in a game centered around lying; I am more than happy to adjust my play.

This is a game centered around lying and deception. My remarks are intended solely within the realm of this game, I have no reason to believe you are anything but a nice and upstanding person in real life and I don't think any of my comments should be interpreted as a personal attack upon you as a person.

This is my third time asking you HEM;

Which comments of mine do you believe fall outside the bounds of this game and "pissed you off".

I will make an honest effort to avoid this in the future if your complaints are reasonable - I do understand I can sometimes cross over boundaries.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:54 pm

this just assumed we are tvt. i realized you were voting me. so you don't actually believe i'm scum?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:56 pm

Post by implosion »

hem, if you're not in a healthy headspace, please do yourself a favor and log off for the day. Come back later when you can look at things more clearly.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:57 pm

In post 319, Aristeia wrote:This is my third time asking you HEM;

Which comments of mine do you believe fall outside the bounds of this game and "pissed you off".

I will make an honest effort to avoid this in the future if your complaints are reasonable - I do understand I can sometimes cross over boundaries.
since last night you've been calling me gross. you've been calling me disgusting. you've been calling me a liar. you've been misrepping me. it's hard not to feel emotional about that.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:57 pm

Post by Aristeia »

no that comment says we're taking up too much threadspace and we should stop attacking each other to let everyone else post rather than make this game unreadable.

it does not mention TvT.

I'm fine with logging off and taking sunday off and letting everyone else play, I think implo's suggestion has a lot of merit.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:58 pm

how is our 1v1 isn't moving the game forward if i'm scum?

Return to “Completed Open Games”