Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 592, Gamma Emerald wrote:On one of my outed alts I tend to practice less precise grammar, I use less caps and less punctuation, I also go for a kinda chill good-guy vibe, I would put it
So the question is do you do any of that? From my perception I don’t believe you do but maybe I am unaware of something.
Well in one game I actively tried to alter my writing style. It didn’t work though, people still figured out who I was.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 593, Aristeia wrote:
In post 588, MathBlade wrote:
In post 587, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 562, MathBlade wrote:
In post 561, Save The Dragons wrote:Getting bad vibes from mathblade

Slight heartburn from ari

Good vibes from dwlee and HQ
Interesting. Why on the others?

For the me I am going to assume that’s SOP considering how many times I have smoked you as scum before.
SOP?
Standard Operating Procedure
is mathblade TMIing STD!town in this post?
The answer to that is no.

You’re more than welcome to suggest that though to help sort me.

You’ll find that fundamentally wrong but part of finding scum is suggesting a hypothesis then falsifying it so… *shrug*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 600, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 592, Gamma Emerald wrote:On one of my outed alts I tend to practice less precise grammar, I use less caps and less punctuation, I also go for a kinda chill good-guy vibe, I would put it
So the question is do you do any of that? From my perception I don’t believe you do but maybe I am unaware of something.
Well in one game I actively tried to alter my writing style. It didn’t work though, people still figured out who I was.
Gamma, Is this helping you solve Harley?

If not I would suggest moving on here. This is treading towards alt outing and I don’t like that.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 595, Roden wrote:
In post 591, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 589, Roden wrote:
In post 586, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 560, Roden wrote:
@Harley:
Random question. Do you purposely play different on this account? Not going to out who you are btw, I'm just wondering.
In what respect? Activity isn’t ai for me.
Nah I'm not referring to activity. Some people have certain vibes or attitudes they try to stick to when using certain accounts. Like some people have "serious", "confident", or "low effort" playstyles for designated accounts. Is "Harley Quinn" meant to be an account like that, or do you more or less play the same regardless of what you log into?
Many factors influence my play. Rl, number of games I’m in, interest, investment, etc. In an extremely mech heavy game, I can get totally lost for example. But I still don’t know what you’re referring to if not my activity?
I think Gamma describes what I mean a bit better here:
The reason I'm asking is because you seem pretty chill and observant this game. I was curious if it's just something you try to emphasize more on this account, or if you're just in a good head space right now.
I’m not adapting my play to this account and I don’t play the same way every game. I legit hope I never have to ever go through again what I did in HDP. That game was sheer hell for me and I was crying constantly.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 550, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.07

with 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-06-14 01:30:00).

yeet
humaneatingmonkey [3]:
Aristeia, Dwlee99, Titus, Save The Dragons, implosion, Roden
Aristeia [2]:
humaneatingmonkey, Bellaphant
Dwlee99 [1]:
Ausuka
MathBlade[1]:
Gamma Emerald

not voting [4]:
Harley Quinn, Malakittens, Enchant, MathBlade

mod notes~ humaneatingmonkey v/la wednesday to friday.
~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage
I am kinda thinking HEM is town or StD is a cross bus.

I am getting StD Aristeia vibes.

I don’t like how StD ignored my question then votes me and then Ari asks if I am spewing StD town. That means she’s paying attention enough to know that StD actively ignored me yet that’s the conclusion she draws? That doesn’t make any sense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

I'm getting so much red energy from mathblade

Imagine a tsunami of power emanating from the Greek symbol pi as a giant red wave and I'm holding up a trashcan lid trying to block it but the wave of scum energy is overpowering and I am swept away in its currents watching everyone go by nooooo help me

It's kinda like that
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 605, Save The Dragons wrote:I'm getting so much red energy from mathblade

Imagine a tsunami of power emanating from the Greek symbol pi as a giant red wave and I'm holding up a trashcan lid trying to block it but the wave of scum energy is overpowering and I am swept away in its currents watching everyone go by nooooo help me

It's kinda like that
This is superfluous nonsense.

This is saying you scumread me strongly and is very much hyperbole.

Why do you scumread me and why did you (and still are) ignoring my prior question?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Hahahahahahahahahaha
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 603, Harley Quinn wrote:
@Harley:
Random question. Do you purposely play different on this account? Not going to out who you are btw, I'm just wondering.
Nah I'm not referring to activity. Some people have certain vibes or attitudes they try to stick to when using certain accounts. Like some people have "serious", "confident", or "low effort" playstyles for designated accounts. Is "Harley Quinn" meant to be an account like that, or do you more or less play the same regardless of what you log into?
Many factors influence my play. Rl, number of games I’m in, interest, investment, etc. In an extremely mech heavy game, I can get totally lost for example. But I still don’t know what you’re referring to if not my activity?
The reason I'm asking is because you seem pretty chill and observant this game. I was curious if it's just something you try to emphasize more on this account, or if you're just in a good head space right now.
I’m not adapting my play to this account and I don’t play the same way every game. I legit hope I never have to ever go through again what I did in HDP. That game was sheer hell for me and I was crying constantly.
Positive focus:

Favorite Harley Quinn moment go!

Oh and your reads please?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:25 pm

In post 606, MathBlade wrote:
In post 605, Save The Dragons wrote:I'm getting so much red energy from mathblade

It's kinda like that

Why do you scumread me and why did you (and still are) ignoring my prior question?
How many times have you smoked me as scum
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

I got familiarized with Math's scumgame last time. I'm going to watch if I get red energy from him too
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 609, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 606, MathBlade wrote:

It's kinda like that

How many times have you smoked me as scum
Enough.

My scum games blur together. I don’t remember each game we’ve had I can think of a few.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 602, MathBlade wrote:

If not I would suggest moving on here. This is treading towards alt outing and I don’t like that.
I don’t really see that at all?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 610, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I got familiarized with Math's scumgame last time. I'm going to watch if I get red energy from him too
Go for it.

I understand devices take time to calibrate but you’ll find my energy pretty silent this game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Aristeia »

you accused std of scumreading you because you smoked him too many times as scum

the subtext is that he's town.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 612, Harley Quinn wrote:

I guess it’s maybe because I would rather keep things in game and I know who you are iirc having played with you before and I’ve seen people lose alts that way.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:29 pm

Can you just link two for me
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 616, Save The Dragons wrote:Can you just link two for me
I am on my phone give me a few minutes
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 608, MathBlade wrote:
@Harley:
Positive focus:

Not sure I even have one yet.

I give reads as they come. Why are you sr STD?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by Roden »

@Harley:
Gotcha, assuming good head space then.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 615, MathBlade wrote:

I guess it’s maybe because I would rather keep things in game and I know who you are iirc having played with you before and I’ve seen people lose alts that way.
Yeah but I don’t see why you think anything Gamma said even borders on trying to out me.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 616, Save The Dragons wrote:Can you just link two for me
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87769&start=2250

Here’s one I came in on ELO and crushed it replacing House.
Getting another for you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I can’t find the other game I am thinking of on my phone right now, but I think it was a Mastina game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 618, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 608, MathBlade wrote:
@Harley:
Positive focus:

Not sure I even have one yet.

I give reads as they come. Why are you sr STD?
He doesn’t want to explain reads and rather voted me instead.

It’s a good sign someone is faking reads if they won’t answer open ended questions.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 620, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 615, MathBlade wrote:

Yeah but I don’t see why you think anything Gamma said even borders on trying to out me.
Not all alt outing is intentional.

It’s more why I asked Gamma if they needed that to sort you.

I’ve had plenty an alt burnt by well meaning people so I defend against that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”