In post 647, MathBlade wrote:
In post 641, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 629, MathBlade wrote:
In post 562, MathBlade wrote:
In post 561, Save The Dragons wrote:Getting bad vibes from mathblade

Slight heartburn from ari

Good vibes from dwlee and HQ
Interesting. Why on the others?

For the me I am going to assume that’s SOP considering how many times I have smoked you as scum before.
Here.
If STD had real reads on Ari/Dwlee/HQ he’d be able to attempt to quantify it.

Instead it looks like his plan is to just be annoying.
Saying he has “bad vibes” from you isn’t fake. If you want to argue that’s nowhere close to an actual case, then I’d agree with you but saying he’s doing this to be “annoying”, I really don’t understand. I think you’re annoyed he’s sr you.
I disagree StD town usually is different.

Lemme get you a sample give me a minute
Oh boy I'm excited for this
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 649, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 637, Aristeia wrote:Gamma is asking her questions because she is playing differently from how she normally plays on her other accounts.

He is not asking for her main, he's asking if she's playing differently for a reason
I that’s not quite it
I don’t know how or why Roden says there’s a difference here, once HQ started providing content it felt like business as usual
I was just trying to clarify Roden’s meaning. But I don’t have full confidence that there isn’t some minute aspect that differs that I’ve never noticed.
I think she is a lot less active than her townself but the game has barely started so it will be fairly obvious later down the line.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 632, MathBlade wrote:
In post 627, Harley Quinn wrote:@Math, how and where is STD faking reads? Can you link/quote where you think he’s doing that? I still don’t see how anything Gamma posted pur me at the slightest risk of being outed.
The prior post is an answer to the faking reads

It was the general vibe. Gamma’s pinged me as more of bridging that line I’d rather not cross because it requires you to reference your main.
I disagree that Gamma bridged any lines. All he did was mention different ways some people can play differently on their alts, which just was an elaboration from what Roden had asked me. If I thought either one was trying to out me either intentionally or unintentionally, I definitely wouldn’t be okay with it but I don’t see that from either.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?p=13083404&user_select%5B ... #p13083404

Same game I linked before this is STD’s ISO

Yes it’s lots of short choppy posts but most of them progress the game in some way or comment on the gamestate as a whole

Eg (I reread the game and came up with shit, lots of why questions)

From what I have seen so far it’s more “x is town. Y is scum. Z is heartburn”

It’s all non progressive
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That makes me think I touched on a nerve asking StD a simple question of why and his vote is an absolute overreactio

Call this OMGUS if you want but

VOTE: Std

Let’s go!!!
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 595, Roden wrote:
In post 591, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 589, Roden wrote:
In post 586, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 560, Roden wrote:
@Harley:
Random question. Do you purposely play different on this account? Not going to out who you are btw, I'm just wondering.
In what respect? Activity isn’t ai for me.
Nah I'm not referring to activity. Some people have certain vibes or attitudes they try to stick to when using certain accounts. Like some people have "serious", "confident", or "low effort" playstyles for designated accounts. Is "Harley Quinn" meant to be an account like that, or do you more or less play the same regardless of what you log into?
Many factors influence my play. Rl, number of games I’m in, interest, investment, etc. In an extremely mech heavy game, I can get totally lost for example. But I still don’t know what you’re referring to if not my activity?
I think Gamma describes what I mean a bit better here:
In post 592, Gamma Emerald wrote:On one of my outed alts I tend to practice less precise grammar, I use less caps and less punctuation, I also go for a kinda chill good-guy vibe, I would put it
So the question is do you do any of that? From my perception I don’t believe you do but maybe I am unaware of something.
The reason I'm asking is because you seem pretty chill and observant this game. I was curious if it's just something you try to emphasize more on this account, or if you're just in a good head space right now.
This explains things a little better and my assessment would be that HQ is probably in a better headspace
I may be forgetting some but in quite a few games HQ has been in, she’s had to deal with rather compromised positions
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 651, Aristeia wrote:
In post 637, Aristeia wrote:Gamma is asking her questions because she is playing differently from how she normally plays on her other accounts.

He is not asking for her main, he's asking if she's playing differently for a reason
I that’s not quite it
I don’t know how or why Roden says there’s a difference here, once HQ started providing content it felt like business as usual
I was just trying to clarify Roden’s meaning. But I don’t have full confidence that there isn’t some minute aspect that differs that I’ve never noticed.
I think she is a lot less active than her townself but the game has barely started so it will be fairly obvious later down the line.
I was in a recent game offsite, where I didn’t make a single post d1, barely posted d2, posted little on d3 but suddenly became active on d4 and yes, I was town in that. Activity is ai for me.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

I think Math offering narratives that arent overtly what town wants to do like wagon town (me) makes me think math is town here
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:09 pm

In all games, if Math is trying to take the town towards HIS direction - Math town
If Math is trying to let the town do what they want and pander to existing talking points - Math scum

Ill die by this read
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 657, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I think Math offering narratives that arent overtly what town wants to do like wagon town (me) makes me think math is town here
It’s more I am exploring I haven’t concluded one way or another on you

Let’s assume you’re town

Who is scum on your wagon? Just based on what you’ve read please if you’re town. I don’t want some half assed “but I haven’t read page 37” yet or some BS

If you had to pick who?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

If I could gladiate mathblade right now I would

As the red wave of doom tries to envelop me in darkness I jump up into my starship and press shields to maximum power as I launch myself towards a giant red planet with a pi symbol on it pew pew pew
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 660, Save The Dragons wrote:If I could gladiate mathblade right now I would

As the red wave of doom tries to envelop me in darkness I jump up into my starship and press shields to maximum power as I launch myself towards a giant red planet with a pi symbol on it pew pew pew
Oddly enough I think I’d be okay with that I think.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 657, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I think Math offering narratives that arent overtly what town wants to do like wagon town (me) makes me think math is town here
In post 658, humaneatingmonkey wrote:In all games, if Math is trying to take the town towards HIS direction - Math town
If Math is trying to let the town do what they want and pander to existing talking points - Math scum

Ill die by this read
That’s not ai for Math, he did that in Heroes’ Wanted too.

Do you have any opinion on his STD push?
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Actually nope

Std is town

I am an idiot

VOTE: Unvote

No I will not say what changed my mind
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 619, Roden wrote: Gotcha, assuming good head space then.
Yeah Roden is town
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:15 pm

In post 662, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 658, humaneatingmonkey wrote:In all games, if Math is trying to take the town towards HIS direction - Math town

Ill die by this read

As long as he has originality, whatever hes doing, thats probably town.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 662, Harley Quinn wrote:

Ill die by this read

Heroes wanted was more both. The point is valid HQ is making as it’s not so black and white as HEM paints but HEM tends to be valid more in principle

It’s more a matter of if HEM is town and is accurately reading me or if he’s just trying to pander
GTKAS -- MathBlade
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:16 pm

In post 659, MathBlade wrote:

Let’s assume you’re town

Who is scum on your wagon? Just based on what you’ve read please if you’re town. I don’t want some half assed “but I haven’t read page 37” yet or some BS

If you had to pick who?
Okay then youre gonna have to wait a bit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 656, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 651, Aristeia wrote:

I that’s not quite it
I was in a recent game offsite, where I didn’t make a single post d1, barely posted d2, posted little on d3 but suddenly became active on d4 and yes, I was town in that. Activity is ai for me.
wut
<Embrace The Void>

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:18 pm

Im present so I can be asked questions. I really cant conclude anything right now other than react to the present
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 667, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 659, MathBlade wrote:

Let’s assume you’re town

If you had to pick who?
Okay then youre gonna have to wait a bit
Uhm why?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 669, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Im present so I can be asked questions. I really cant conclude anything right now other than react to the present
???

Wouldn’t giving your best guess be a reaction?

It’s not like it’s set in stone
GTKAS -- MathBlade
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:19 pm

In the hospital atm
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:19 pm

Whos in my wagon lol
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 550, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.07

with 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-06-14 01:30:00).

yeet
humaneatingmonkey [3]:
Aristeia, Dwlee99, Titus, Save The Dragons, implosion, Roden
Aristeia [2]:
humaneatingmonkey, Bellaphant
Dwlee99 [1]:
Ausuka
MathBlade[1]:
Gamma Emerald

not voting [4]:
Harley Quinn, Malakittens, Enchant, MathBlade

mod notes~ humaneatingmonkey v/la wednesday to friday.
~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage
Fair enough

Didn’t realize you were in the hospital. Feel better dude.

There’s a semi recent VC just move StD onto me
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”