Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2017, Titus wrote:Gamma, do you see where I am going? Do you need me to go further in showing my thought process in why I'm no longer conflicted about Math scum?
I think I get it but you're playing with napalm
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

She’s doing that thing she did in the gunsmith game where I had an inno on gamma and the wagon sat on Carca for a while (thanks again Gamma) and she tried to start up wagons here trying to get anyone to join her.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1982, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i towncased implo. i scumcased dwlee. i towncased math, and asked everyone what happened about that. and yet people keep on twisting my shit to mean that it's scum. no one engages me. i ask ari to describe my town meta and she just regurgitates her "but you lied" even though i did a whole post to debunk that.

at this point there's really no point to playing this game anymore especially since im way behind and that's being used against me as "antispew". if everyone is resigned to flipping me before the gamestate moves on then i suggest just go ahead with it.
There's been plenty of reasons given for why you're getting scum read that you're not responding to.
In post 1983, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i think ari has been bad faith with her meta and her push on me. she shows no signs of reconsideration even though i engaged her about it.
I really really hate that you keep repeating this and "Ari won't town case me". Nobody has to town case you. Ari's scum read on you isn't any less legitimate just because she won't town case you or reconsider her read. That's such a ridiculous stance to have and I've literally never seen town!you demand something like that in your past town games.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

im not asking ari to town case me. im asking her to describe my town meta.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2027, Roden wrote:
In post 1982, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i towncased implo. i scumcased dwlee. i towncased math, and asked everyone what happened about that. and yet people keep on twisting my shit to mean that it's scum. no one engages me. i ask ari to describe my town meta and she just regurgitates her "but you lied" even though i did a whole post to debunk that.

at this point there's really no point to playing this game anymore especially since im way behind and that's being used against me as "antispew". if everyone is resigned to flipping me before the gamestate moves on then i suggest just go ahead with it.
There's been plenty of reasons given for why you're getting scum read that you're not responding to.
In post 1983, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i think ari has been bad faith with her meta and her push on me. she shows no signs of reconsideration even though i engaged her about it.
I really really hate that you keep repeating this and "Ari won't town case me". Nobody has to town case you. Ari's scum read on you isn't any less legitimate just because she won't town case you or reconsider her read. That's such a ridiculous stance to have and I've literally never seen town!you demand something like that in your past town games.
I think I like you in my no elim block
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:13 pm

if she's trying to meta case me then she should have detected a strong contrast to how i play as town vs how i play as scum.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:13 pm

i dont think she has mentioned my town meta once.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:13 pm

it's to make a point that her meta case is bad faith as shit
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:15 pm

In post 2027, Roden wrote:I've literally never seen town!you demand something like that in your past town games.
like this, see?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I think the case on you scum is kinda solid honestly.

You’re complaining versus giving reads that would help after flip

I am still resetting so could you do a readwall?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:16 pm

every time i prompt her to explain, she just blanketly says "you play different" but yeah citation needed.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:16 pm

In post 2034, MathBlade wrote:I think the case on you scum is kinda solid honestly.
okay which one?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2022, Aristeia wrote:titus i just want to elim hem and then implo. i think they both flip scum. and then if enchant is still alive ill probly flip him. i an willing to flip mathblade if the game isnt over atp but i think it will be.
In post 2023, Aristeia wrote:maybe i am just delusional in terms of how much i think im right >.>
No. If we do HEM today, it's Math tmo and then [redacted] possibly to win. Your micro showed me that.

When Math started his "no one will listen" kick, he was wagoned along with HEM.

He gave up when he realized no town lim was possible.

He's done the same here by refusing to give a townblock or give reads.

I have zero idea how you can defend him after seeing that micro post and then adding on his reaction that he thought he made a prior scum game's post in this one.

@Gamma,

You should see my basement. I'm alive by the

Because I

Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2036, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 2034, MathBlade wrote:I think the case on you scum is kinda solid honestly.
okay which one?
You’re actively avoiding giving reads on almost all slots
You’re trying to use aggression to mask conversation

(My own reason)
You seem to be doing the same tactics from our game earlier with Andres you me scum
Wagons stalled for a while then we just hammered one because town wouldn’t hammer

This has same scum vibes
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Titus I am giving reads. I just added Roden to my no elim pool it’s up to two

As I said I am resetting
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2026, MathBlade wrote:She’s doing that thing she did in the gunsmith game where I had an inno on gamma and the wagon sat on Carca for a while (thanks again Gamma) and she tried to start up wagons here trying to get anyone to join her.
If you think this push was about getting people to join me on you, you're sorely mistaken.

It was to shore up my read on you and see if Ari would defend you if she didn't know it was you.

I got both answered.

My theory is HEM Math Ari.

I'm ready to end the day now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:22 pm

In post 2038, MathBlade wrote:You’re actively avoiding giving reads on almost all slots
i just gave you a titus read and i just gave you an enchant read. i'm trying my best sir.
In post 2038, MathBlade wrote:You’re trying to use aggression to mask conversation
how have i been aggressive in this game??

what tactics?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2035, humaneatingmonkey wrote:every time i prompt her to explain, she just blanketly says "you play different" but yeah citation needed.

i addressed this in

and 1458,1459
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2028, humaneatingmonkey wrote:im not asking ari to town case me. im asking her to describe my town meta.
Do you think you're playing to your town meta this game?

If you're claiming that you are playing to your town meta, and you want Ari to describe your town meta, you are effectively asking her to town case you.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:25 pm

In post 1459, Aristeia wrote:like in that game you interact with multiple slots

you do not death tunnel GLion right off the bat with bad faith lies. so I don't really understand how it's comparable to this one.
this is what i mean by regurgitate. you just keep on saying i made bad faith lies but there was not a single lie and i debunked your whole case already. if you refuse to acknowledge that, then i don't blame you if your agenda is to elim me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by Titus »

Gamma, Roden, HQ, StD, I'm here and willing to assist if you need anything (like a breakdown of what happened and what I would have expected). Otherwise, I'm ready to call it. LMK
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2041, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 2038, MathBlade wrote:You’re actively avoiding giving reads on almost all slots
i just gave you a titus read and i just gave you an enchant read. i'm trying my best sir.
In post 2038, MathBlade wrote:You’re trying to use aggression to mask conversation
how have i been aggressive in this game??

what tactics?
The whole fight with Ari.

Reminds me of when you were kinda wagoned in the other game

Seems to have the same pulse

And I am sorry two players like even if you don’t reach a conclusion you can give thoughts unless you’re resetting and then you’d have a premise you’re exploring
GTKAS -- MathBlade
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 1960, Aristeia wrote:i think town!implo wouldve written why he was convinced rather than use an excuse like this
Not certain what you mean by "why he was convinced". Like, you think I would have re-explained it? I'd explained it before, why would I re-explain it?
Aristeia wrote:if town implo believes this about hem - i see no reason why he would soften his stance on HEM given that since this post hem has come back and given reads on exactly noone. if anything this makes his antispew point about hem even more salient and should cause him to double down on hem scum and want to yeet hem.
I mean, this is simply wrong? He didn't give reads on exactly no one, he gave reads on Dwlee and on myself, and they were the kind of thing I had wanted out of them, they had analysis behind them. I don't view it as enough to reverse the scumread but it did at least start giving me pause.

Continuing to read through but want to start replying now.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:26 pm

In post 2043, Roden wrote:
In post 2028, humaneatingmonkey wrote:im not asking ari to town case me. im asking her to describe my town meta.
Do you think you're playing to your town meta this game?

If you're claiming that you are playing to your town meta, and you want Ari to describe your town meta, you are effectively asking her to town case you.
describing my town meta is basic courtesy if you're doing a meta case and if describing it unravels your case then your case is shit in the first place.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:28 pm

In post 2046, MathBlade wrote:you’d have a premise you’re exploring
i HAVE one. please read my posts.

Return to “Completed Open Games”