Mini 2274: Terminator: Salvation Game Over!

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 148, NotAHecticAlt wrote:loki frozen and crying in scumchat
This is an extreme reaction to my post since I am nowhere even remotely “frozen”.

Back to thinking you’re scum again.
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:19 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

its an extreme reaction to me shitposting to gauge your reaction and you passed
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:20 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

believe it or not im not actually informed of your alignment and need to sort to figure it out.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:21 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 151, NotAHecticAlt wrote:and you passed
Did I?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:22 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

In post 153, Firebringer wrote:
In post 151, NotAHecticAlt wrote:and you passed
Did I?
better luck next time
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 149, NotAHecticAlt wrote:My core value in life and the only one that translates over to mafia is to hold tight the characteristics that make me an individual and not forgo them for anything. I understand you are worried that I will get eliminated, however that is not enough for me to change my talking style for you. Not strictly relevant, but people have been trying to change me my entire life and I have always maintained my values and manner of speaking through the deepest of pressure. I'm not saying I am triggered but being asked to adapt my style of speaking to suit a vague and abstract ideal personality doesn't sit right with me. I'm not blaming you, I'm just offering my perspective, it is not my intent to tear apart my innate values as a person in what should be my favourite past-time and a way to blow off steam. I hope these comments do not come off as antagonistic and I wish you the longest of days.
Wtf????

Who and what is this even about or directed to and why do keep ignoring my questions?
In post 151, NotAHecticAlt wrote:its an extreme reaction to me shitposting to gauge your reaction and you passed
In post 152, NotAHecticAlt wrote:believe it or not im not actually informed of your alignment and need to sort to figure it out.
So you’re tr me now? Well that is definitely different from WH. I still don’t understand most of your reads. I’ve only played one game with scum!you. How do I know this isn’t a pocket?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Firebringer »

Well it was just a joy playing and being part of this experience. I want to thank my family for supporting me to get me to this point to just compete. All the coaches and mentors i had along the way, sorry I didn't take the gold home guys but its only because yall i got this far.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 155, Loki Dokie wrote:How do I know this isn’t a pocket?
Would be a weird pocket attempt if it was one.
Show

NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:28 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

In post 155, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 149, NotAHecticAlt wrote:My core value in life and the only one that translates over to mafia is to hold tight the characteristics that make me an individual and not forgo them for anything. I understand you are worried that I will get eliminated, however that is not enough for me to change my talking style for you. Not strictly relevant, but people have been trying to change me my entire life and I have always maintained my values and manner of speaking through the deepest of pressure. I'm not saying I am triggered but being asked to adapt my style of speaking to suit a vague and abstract ideal personality doesn't sit right with me. I'm not blaming you, I'm just offering my perspective, it is not my intent to tear apart my innate values as a person in what should be my favourite past-time and a way to blow off steam. I hope these comments do not come off as antagonistic and I wish you the longest of days.
Wtf????

Who and what is this even about or directed to and why do keep ignoring my questions?
In post 151, NotAHecticAlt wrote:its an extreme reaction to me shitposting to gauge your reaction and you passed
In post 152, NotAHecticAlt wrote:believe it or not im not actually informed of your alignment and need to sort to figure it out.
So you’re tr me now? Well that is definitely different from WH. I still don’t understand most of your reads. I’ve only played one game with scum!you. How do I know this isn’t a pocket?
well you dont because i am good enough as scum to have likely faked what ive done this far but some good faith goes a long way on day 1
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:28 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

also that long post was a copypasta from a fun player in datisi's champs game lmfao
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 157, Firebringer wrote:
In post 155, Loki Dokie wrote:How do I know this isn’t a pocket?
Would be a weird pocket attempt if it was one.
Not really, they said they liked my reaction to their post but I think it’s in the realm of possibility that could be a pocket.

Anyone who’s ever played with me knows I am or definitely have in the past been an easy pocket or it’s also possible that they’re town and this is another silly reaction test. I have no idea but I’m very suspicious of them regardless. They seem to be working overtime to get tr, ironically what they’re currently accusing ejj of doing.

It’s really hard to tell with them.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:32 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 158, NotAHecticAlt wrote:i am good enough as scum to have likely faked what ive done this far
aren't we all
Show

NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:34 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

im not even trying to be townread ..? im trying to be leader, yes, but im overall trying to hardsolve the game d1 because im like always n1d as town nowadays
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:35 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

ok ill spill why i want to be leader so bad - because i believe that leader gets nightkill immunity likely and id like that for myself.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Firebringer »

have you tried being bad so u don't get n1ed. I can teach u a thing or two on how to live to endgame as town.
Show

NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:35 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

and also thus why im pushing it onto the people i townread most if i cant have it
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:36 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

like im doing a pretty shit job of getting townread by putting myself out there in a way that gives me negative attention and all lmao
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Firebringer »

why would someone have night immunity in game where theme is humans are getting slaughtered by machines.
No chance of that imo. Unless ur a machine, like me.
And I wish to confirm I don't have night immunity
Show

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 73, Andante wrote:Ok but like, why is your first instinct "I wanna self heal!!!!" this really isn't much different from a normal maf game where you find your town core or whatever, I say this, but if that was your first instinct it's probably more likely that you are town, cause I think maf would be more wanting to push each other, since there's 3 of them, like, 2 can push 1 to be healed, and yeah. ok tangent over, uhh not like a hard tr here or anything, but I think it's a good look for NotAHecticAlt
WIFOM, he's either scum doing it because it's too bold for scum or he's just town, either way, cannot say
In post 53, NotAHecticAlt wrote:
In post 52, Fidget wrote:NotHectic why do you want control or why do you want Peng to have control?
Because i know I am town and i tend to take these kinds of mech things seriously + my top townread is penguin rn so if i cant have it i might as well push a townread in atp.
Meme or serious read on penguin?
In post 70, Loki Dokie wrote:NAHA, you seem to be a bit lamisty.
A little bit
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 73, Andante wrote:
In post 19, PenguinPower wrote:I mean - no one has to decide now?
lol THANK YOU!! everyone's acting like we HAVE to have one in the first 24 hours, like... people chill it'll be ok lol
Who was doing that?
In post 73, Andante wrote:
In post 44, ejjinami wrote:I know it sounds stupid but if I were to select a Town leader right now, I’d make a choice based on personality rather than my early “reads”.
This is the post that got me so upset. Like, seriously? I didn't join this game for it to become "who's personality do I like/hate" or "popularity contest time" just.. yeah no, I'm not commenting on this any further, and just reading all this? almost makes me just not want to play the game anymore, I'm not sure why you ever thought it'd be a good idea to come in here "I'm going off personalities!!!" I highly doubt I'm alone in feeling this way...
Doesn't seem terribly out of the usual to me. Sometimes when there's a Day 0 with special mechanics, some don't take a reading strategy and might instead give the spotlight to someone who might be particularly illuminating

I don't really agree with that idea but I don't equivocate it with a popularity contest, I'm not sure ejin was referring to voting according to who they like/dislike.
In post 78, Andante wrote:
In post 49, Fidget wrote:In any case I don't see why heals can't be functionally the same as votes for now
well, if someone hits 6 heals, they're leader... so like.. yeah
Kind of like when someone hits majority and gets chopped? Votes have to mean something for them to... mean something
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 78, Andante wrote:
In post 49, Fidget wrote:Hmm, but you know what, those who say they don't want power out of the gate might not be doing so because they don't want power...... paranoia...
hahaha woah what?? what an idea XD yeah see, cause it's mountainous, it's gonna have to be something that'll be reads related for our leaders, me and reads... my reads are eith decent or super off, so I read the leader thing and went "I really shouldn't be leader..." cause I know I'm gonna be a universal TR pretty quickly here, like, I almost always am one... as I'm catching up, I'm realizing I know no one here, or like, how yall play, I might know of some of yall sure, but I really don't know how anyone here plays, so I guess that's a good thing for my reads? which would mean, leader!me wouldn't be as bad as I initially thought, but ehhh I'm not campaigning for it lol I will push my TRs though!! They can make decisions!
What about "The town benefits from town being leader" does universal townread not jive with? I suppose I just am a little lost as to why you think not campaigning for leader is a losing strategy for scum, especially scum that tends to obvious town.
In post 87, ejjinami wrote:
In post 75, Loki Dokie wrote:HEAL: Andante

This sounds like town!Andante to me.
are they always so dramatic?
Yes.

I also think they're also misconstruing you to at least some extent. Intentionally or not
In post 94, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 91, ejjinami wrote:
In post 81, Firebringer wrote:andante would totally be the person scum me would be trying to make leader here btw.
thank you

frankly, the intentions behind this post are probably townie
it would be insanely easy for scum to nominate an emotional, tunneled townie and chill with the following yeets
viewtopic.php?p=12749463&user_select%5B ... #p12749463

Before you continue your discredit on Andante’s ability to scumhunt, I suggest you click on this link.
Are you saying that because Andante had a good town game, they cannot be pocketed or have wrong reads? That's what this post reads to me.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 114, ejjinami wrote:I feel emotionally burned out despite having done literally nothing lol
Mafia

Agree with FB that Andante might be someone scum votes up early (I am not saying that I disagree with Andante as leader, I don't see any issue, but FB saying that he would probably try to WK and maybe take advantage of a tunnel is definitely something i see scum pouncing on. Plus, Andante's so likable i dont think anyone would mind.)
In post 132, NotAHecticAlt wrote:so in essence: choose a pool of players we'd want to kill if we had to do a vote and ranked before the next stage, that way we don't fuck ourselves over.
i myself am pro killing in ejj/loki/FB or a low/non poster
In post 134, NotAHecticAlt wrote:we can use hurt tags to vote on that

HURT: ejj
HURT: loki
HURT: Firebringer
Don't you think this is overkill at this stage? Why're you so eager this game, Not Not NotHectic?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:08 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 137, Loki Dokie wrote:First off, I really really really hate the post cap thingie.
I would not have joined without the post cap restriction, to be honest. Games felt like battles of endurance as opposed to investigations
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:10 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 143, NotAHecticAlt wrote:oh lmao i just realized i kinda did overhype the penguin townread and internally made it stronger than it should be

regardless im fine with my heal there as i think the controversy around it spews penguin town :3
I'm so confused where it even originated on page 1

HEAL: Aisa
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 141, Loki Dokie wrote:And I definitely don’t want NAHA as leader because I don’t trust their reads whatever they are in this game.
You don't trust someone's reads before flips have happened? That's rather confident of you

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”