Mini 2274: Terminator: Salvation Game Over!

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:21 am

Post by Andante »

In post 313, ejjinami wrote:The game state is worrying me a bit.
I don’t exactly feel any agenda in the people voting and besides firebringer (who’s healing vanity wagons and literally can’t be pushing an agenda) and Loki (who’s talking about it)- people seem to be just chill with whatever happens :/
The first conclusion my brain wants to make is that scum either gave up and there’s no difference between the alignment of those who’re currently the top heals (me, andante, aisa)??? tho frankly, I had to convince myself that it makes sense before seriously writing it down
The same thing happened early on when everyone simultaneously agreed that cat scratch and roden are good candidates
ehh I mean, yeah gamestate is kinda odd for sure, but there was like NAHA just spamming for the sake of spamming and I don't even recall what else, and when games so large so fast, it's just hard to really stay on top of everything, I've been busy/sick IRL thus the daily check ins, but as far as I can see reads really aren't changing for me. umm fire is likely town, you're town, rat is town, I don't feel great about anyone else tbh, but no one is doing anything to really convince me of different reads, and I don't think we're voting anyone out in this phase, so yeah. I've said I want ejj and Rat as leaders, people apparantly have an issue with Rat? so yeah that's that
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:01 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I'm here and will catch up. Sorry - father's day was busier than anticipated.
<(") | (")>
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:03 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I don’t exactly feel any agenda in the people voting and besides firebringer (who’s healing vanity wagons and literally can’t be pushing an agenda) and Loki (who’s talking about it)- people seem to be just chill with whatever happens :/
The first conclusion my brain wants to make is that scum either gave up and there’s no difference between the alignment of those who’re currently the top heals (me, andante, aisa)??? tho frankly, I had to convince myself that it makes sense before seriously writing it down
The same thing happened early on when everyone simultaneously agreed that cat scratch and roden are good candidates

Gun to the head- scum may be aiming for town-creed
Or town already is healing scum so it’s safe to act in reverse

I don’t have a lot of time to think tbh, I’m just ranting, have to dip soon

@hectic why cat scratch over aisa?

(Self-Note to comment on the read on rat in [p]294[/p])

@FB why not vote andante then?
Frankly, I am considering hectic as well tho i doubt my train of thought rn is determined by logic

@loki sorry xd
I don’t have time to discuss formalities.
I’m down for talking about hectic tho.
who do you want to heal?
Well still Andante, maybe Fidget? I’ve really liked her recent posting. I also agree with whomever thinks Gamma’s probably town here. I played with scum!Gamma in a comparible setup and he didn’t play anything like this.

Well in Witch Hunt they relentlessly deathtunnelled me, called me “caught scum” before I ever made a single post and post-game admitted to “fear-killing” me at night multiple times. Mech and saved me twice I believe.

It’s hard to tell because I really don’t understand how town!NAFA could still have me in their PoE but they’re not deathtunnelling me either.

That reaction test, I really don’t know what to make of it. Fake or genuine?

In Anything uPick they were bleeding obvtown right out of the gate, so Idk but if scum, I could see NAFA switching to healing you for switching your read on me.

I’m also wondering about Roden, nothing particular stands out for me other than he mentioned that you, me and Gamma were tls but he voted NAFA because Andante was att tr them.

But I’m usually paranoid about Roden. Wrt RR, he is always scummy irrespective of alignment. It’s the degree that makes that ai.

I have no idea rn who is scum but Andante is an absolute townlock and think you’re town and feel pretty good about fidget.

Beyond that I really have no clue. Sorry if that wasn’t terribly helpful.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 322, Radical Rat wrote:I'm going to also say that the people shading shoshin are slightly more suspicious than they were before doing that.

They literally have not posted whatsoever. That's just a flake to me, and probably not AI unless they have a history of doing this as scum.
They literally haven’t posted anywhere on site since June 12th.

I prefer Andante and Fidget but not opposed to Eijj. Need more convincing on RR but don’t really understand the suspicion on him either.

I rn have major reservations about a NAHA wagon since I’m still on the fence about their alignment.

So that’s probably the only one I think I’d actually object to.
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:44 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

I changed my mind I want to strictly be leader again.

Anyone who opposes it i want detailed reasons because I can actually do well in setups like this with unknown mechs.
Loki- idk if you know this, but my PoE is not "bottom5" or whatever arbitrary number.

And andante please stop blatanrly misrepresenting me.
I will mass quote all the posts that aren't "spam" for you and if you want to talk spamming stuff i should bring up one of your own towngames.

Honestly?
HEAL: ejj
HEAL: csf

I also changed my mind on giving andante mech control too.
If you are going to accuse me of "pointless spamming", when

I think RR is pretty much obviously scum and shoshin probably scum by PoE of me having some degree of townread everywhere else.

I'm *not* having control wrested from me because i need to play nice to not have the game screwed over.

The sheer fact so many people are circling to put me in PoE makes me feel there is at least 1 scum there potentially aiming to silence me because i do play well and yes loki that is why you are that low.
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:45 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

I will state I have a good record on killing 0 posting slot scum correctly btw -

And now i am out again until hopefully next stage so i keep my posts
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Aisa »

You just hammered ejj and I'm not sure you noticed. My preference would have been to wait though it's probably arguable the gamestate was heading in this direction for at least 24 hours and no one has done much to stop this. Not sure I blame you. The whole affair actually screams town to me rn.

I don't have time to write a more detailed reply than this at the moment.
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:00 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

No my vote was already on ejj, it isnt hammer
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Fidget »

I worry you might be reading too deeply into this phase. There's no guarantee that scum is really going to vie for this leadership thing, and if they do, they might've done it as town too.

I do not feel this can be read as deeply into as a clear cut vote to chop would.
In post 314, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 238, Andante wrote:Meh that's good enough for now, I'm like getting sick IRL, it's great, but yeah I had a partner read I don't remember who, it was fidget and someone... ahhh should've just written it down. whelp yeah.

HEAL: Radical Rat
HEAL: ejjinami

I think those 2 are good to heal though
What? What has Radical Rat done so far this game that's really pushed the game forward and made them town enough for one of your two heals?
Good question.
In post 316, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 262, Gamma Emerald wrote:I am superbly lost this game
HEAL: no one
I still have certain mech thoughts but reads-wise I feel like I am behind
This rings town because same tbh
Yeah exactly.
In post 322, Radical Rat wrote:I'm going to also say that the people shading shoshin are slightly more suspicious than they were before doing that.

They literally have not posted whatsoever. That's just a flake to me, and probably not AI unless they have a history of doing this as scum.
They do.
In post 323, Andante wrote:I mean, 188 was pretty good, Rat seems towny, thinking logically, I have no issue with rat and ejj being the leaders
Hmmm
In post 328, Loki Dokie wrote:They literally haven’t posted anywhere on site since June 12th.
Oh, kk then.
In post 329, NotAHecticAlt wrote:I changed my mind I want to strictly be leader again.

Anyone who opposes it i want detailed reasons because I can actually do well in setups like this with unknown mechs.
You always take a break from trying to take the driver's seat every time. You sound like a tape recorder stuck on repeat.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 333, Fidget wrote:You
could*
always take a break from trying to take the driver's seat every time. You sound like a tape recorder stuck on repeat.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 329, NotAHecticAlt wrote:I changed my mind I want to strictly be leader again.

Loki- idk if you know this, but my PoE is not "bottom5" or whatever arbitrary number.

And andante please stop blatanrly misrepresenting me.
I will mass quote all the posts that aren't "spam" for you and if you want to talk spamming stuff i should bring up one of your own towngames.

Honestly?
HEAL: ejj
HEAL: csf

I also changed my mind on giving andante mech control too.
If you are going to accuse me of "pointless spamming", when

I think RR is pretty much obviously scum and shoshin probably scum by PoE of me having some degree of townread everywhere else.

I'm *not* having control wrested from me because i need to play nice to not have the game screwed over.

The sheer fact so many people are circling to put me in PoE makes me feel there is at least 1 scum there potentially aiming to silence me because i do play well and yes loki that is why you are that low.
??????

Are you actually not reading my posts? Shoshin hasn’t literally posted ANYWHERE on site since she /inned for this game on June 12th.

I am that low because if you’re scum here you need me dead. And you putting no poster in your PoE who hasn’t posted ANYWHERE on site is EXACTLY what you did to me in Witch Hunt.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 312, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

Leader Selection:

Ejjinami [4]:
NotAHecticAlt, Andante, Aisa, Fidget
Andante [3]:
Radical Rat, Loki Dokie, NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt [2]:
Roden, Firebringer

Aisa [1]:
Ejjinami
Radical Rat [1]:
Andante
Loki Dokie [1]:
Firebringer

not voting [4]:
Shoshin, Cat Scratch Fever, PenguinPower, Gamma Emerald

Mod Note: PenguinPower has been prodded

Event
Deadline:

(expired on 2022-06-21 21:00:00)

Is it possible I’ve just solved the game and the scumteam is actually NAFA, Roden, FB?

Because NAFA is pinging my scumdar off of the goddamned charts now.

HEAL: Fidget

I prefer Andante, Fidget, okay with Eijj, Aisa, RR, probably anyone but those 3.
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:25 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

Loki being this ignorant and not tmi-ing me town is town indicative and this is going to be an annoying game
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:29 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

I. Have. More. Townleans and townreads. Than. You. Are. Claiming. I. Do.
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:31 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

It is terrible play to assume a non poster is town. That is how you want me to play. I will not. I will sooner eliminate the 0 poster and expect it to flip scum over most of the rest of the playerlist
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 337, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Loki being this ignorant and not tmi-ing me town is town indicative and this is going to be an annoying game
I obvtown read you in Squid game correctly and got sucked into briefly grtting pocketed by you disagreeing with Guillo in Witch Hunt. I really don’t care whether you tr me or not. You putting a no poster in your PoE who hasn’t posted since June 12th - well before Pooky handed out role pms - is suspicious as hell.
In post 339, NotAHecticAlt wrote:It is terrible play to assume a non poster is town. That is how you want me to play. I will not. I will sooner eliminate the 0 poster and expect it to flip scum over most of the rest of the playerlist
Where did I assume that? Fact: there exists no evidence anywhere that Shoshin posted anywhere on site since she /inned for this game.

I was in a game with scum RC and he hardpushed her slot as scum for being a no poster. Turned out the slot was actually town and Shoshin was a no show due to having had internet issues.

If a poster hasn’t been onsite since June 12th, it likely means that she never picked up her role pm, so the only correct read on her slot logically can only be a null.
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:52 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

In post 250, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

Leader Selection:

Andante [2]:
Radical Rat, Loki Dokie,
Aisa [2]:
Fidget, Ejjinami,
Ejjinami [2]:
NotAHecticAlt, Andante
Cat Scratch Fever [1]:
Gamma Emerald
Roden [1]:
Gamma Emerald
NotAHecticAlt [1]:
Roden
Radical Rat [1]:
Andante

not voting [5]:
Shoshin, Cat Scratch Fever, PenguinPower, Firebringer, Aisa

Mod Note: Your Latest Post Containing Heals will be considered your Heals and override all previous Heals.
Hurt Tags do not do anything.
Shoshin has been prodded

Event
Deadline

You dont prod a player who didnt respond to their role pm ^^^^^
Please stop skimming and actually read. (Ironic i know)
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:03 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

You are tunneling me based on misinterpretations and false assumptions. Do better, I know you can
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:10 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 341, NotAHecticAlt wrote:

Leader Selection:

Andante [2]:
Radical Rat, Loki Dokie,
Aisa [2]:
Fidget, Ejjinami,
Ejjinami [2]:
NotAHecticAlt, Andante
Cat Scratch Fever [1]:
Gamma Emerald
Roden [1]:
Gamma Emerald
NotAHecticAlt [1]:
Roden
Radical Rat [1]:
Andante

not voting [5]:

Mod Note: Your Latest Post Containing Heals will be considered your Heals and override all previous Heals.
Shoshin has been prodded

Event
Deadline

Okay you do have a point but I was also prodded in WH, probably twice I think? and I was town, so the point still is we don’t know. If you’re claiming I think she’s town, I never said that. We have no way of knowing if she got scum and went MIA or had internet issues after that. That slot will probably get replaced and then we’ll actually have something to base it on.

Oh and I also hard tr you in RC’s game, so I don’t think there even exists a game where I was scum and you town? So where you’re getting this I’m town because I didn’t tmi you town has never actually happened.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:14 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Leader Selection:

Ejjinami [5]:
NotAHecticAlt, Andante, Aisa, Fidget, Cat Scratch Fever
NotAHecticAlt [3]:
Roden, Firebringer, Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever [2]:
Aisa, NotAHecticAlt
Andante [1]:
Radical Rat
Aisa [1]:
Ejjinami
Radical Rat [1]:
Andante
Loki Dokie [1]:
Firebringer
Fidget [1]:
Loki Dokie

not voting [3]:
Shoshin, PenguinPower, Gamma Emerald

Mod Note: Searching for a Replacement for Shoshin, she may continue to play if she posts before I find a replacement

Event
Deadline:

Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:18 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

In post 343, Loki Dokie wrote:

Leader Selection:

Andante [2]:
Radical Rat, Loki Dokie,
Aisa [2]:
Fidget, Ejjinami,
Ejjinami [2]:
NotAHecticAlt, Andante
Cat Scratch Fever [1]:
Gamma Emerald
Roden [1]:
Gamma Emerald
NotAHecticAlt [1]:
Roden
Radical Rat [1]:
Andante

not voting [5]:

Shoshin has been prodded

Event
Deadline

Okay you do have a point but I was also prodded in WH, probably twice I think? and I was town, so the point still is we don’t know. If you’re claiming I think she’s town, I never said that. We have no way of knowing if she got scum and went MIA or had internet issues after that. That slot will probably get replaced and then we’ll actually have something to base it on.

Oh and I also hard tr you in RC’s game, so I don’t think there even exists a game where I was scum and you town? So where you’re getting this I’m town because I didn’t tmi you town has never actually happened.
We hydrad together and i also replaced into a game where you flipped scum (the botched backup claim)
So no, i am not making things up.
I am town here so im going to have logical answers to all your accusations
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:22 am

Post by ejjinami »

fidget’s read on rat - - self-reminder nr 2. Later.

I feel good about rat. They’re deliberately choosing what to talk about (they only seem to talk about something if they consider it important) and the things they did consider important so far are purely pro-town.
In post 188, Radical Rat wrote:Also, I thought the post cap being 150 per phase was high enough as to be largely inconsequential, but at the rate some of you are going... Yikes.

I stand by my Andante heal for now, she's overthinking things a bit, but looks plenty Town to me. Firebringer's point that he'd be electing her as scum is valid, but if scum wants to help elect a Townie as leader, I'm sure not gonna be the one to stop them.

I think Hectic is probably Town. Which is to say that the alt that ISN'T Hectic must not be. Really, just not a fan of all the grandstanding, feels like a spicy mix of LAMIST and Too Scummy To Be Scum, so they're off my list of viable leaders.

Firebringer I think is genuinely Town here, though largely gut at this point. Wouldn't want him as leader though, because while I do enjoy a good shitpost every now and then... I'd rather someone more reliable take the reins.

Ejj I could go either way on. Leaning Town for now.

Everyone else.... No terribly strong opinions on. Mildly sus of Penguin, but that's just like. A vague feeling, less than even gut.
They had the courage to go against the flow (SR on hectic; TR on FB – considered those reads important); yet they mention them only “by chance” and use their energy&vote to heal (probably) town leaders (me, andante)
In post 265, Radical Rat wrote:Ejj feels like the Town version of The Alt (not) Formerly Known As Hectic.

Like, they're similarly hyperposting, both coming off as somewhat arrogant, and tinged with LAMIST.... But for reasons I can't quite articulate, Ejj's posting seems genuine, while citceH's doesn't.
In post 321, Radical Rat wrote:Intent to hammer Ejj if there are no major objections

focusing on pro-town stuff.
Ignoring players who COULD be healed, there are arguments for picking them, and may possibly be scum (fidget, aisa, loki, hectic)

This feels like a townie mindset
Or at the very least – unless they are precisely scum with andante- they are town-siding right now, showing no interest in talking about others despite having the guts to do so
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:25 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

Too bad shoshin and RR are scum together and RR spewed them mafia
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:27 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

actually its just FB/shoshin/RR so lmao
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 342, NotAHecticAlt wrote:You are tunneling me based on misinterpretations and false assumptions. Do better, I know you can
I wouldn’t go so far as call it an actual tunnel. I’m actually going back and forth on you but in both RC and Squid game, I pretty much obvtownread you straight out of the gate. And while you might of course have had other reasons for tr eijj, it did seem to happen after they switched their read on me. And I can understand why Andante thinks you’re spamming, several people think you’re posting too much, so idk but I don’t want to heal a slot I don’t confidently tr and still think could be scum.

It probably doesn’t help that I’m not hard tr the people voting you either.

I bet the game on Andante!town and Fidget seems really townie to me as well. Eijj also feels really genuine. Whatever your alignment is, your play has been kind’ve scummy.

Convince me I’m wrong then and I’ll reconsider.
In post 345, NotAHecticAlt wrote:
In post 343, Loki Dokie wrote:

Leader Selection:

Andante [2]:
Radical Rat, Loki Dokie,
Aisa [2]:
Fidget, Ejjinami,
Ejjinami [2]:
NotAHecticAlt, Andante
Cat Scratch Fever [1]:
Gamma Emerald
Roden [1]:
Gamma Emerald
NotAHecticAlt [1]:
Roden
Radical Rat [1]:
Andante

not voting [5]:

Shoshin has been prodded

Event
Deadline

We hydrad together and i also replaced into a game where you flipped scum (the botched backup claim)
So no, i am not making things up.
I am town here so im going to have logical answers to all your accusations
I don’t recall any game that I was scum with you town and I have never heard of anything like that. Only game comes to mind is something blade and I’m extremely sure you weren’t in that.

At any rate I’ve correctly tr in two games, so that’s another thing I don’t like because you’re rewriting history when you make claims like that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”