Mini 2274: Terminator: Salvation Game Over!

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:10 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 469, Gamma Emerald wrote:O_O
@andante I kinda wanna ask why you feel like NAHA is “pointlessly spamming”
All that seems to be accomplishing rn is burning post limit if NAHA is scum?
And burning post limit as town is fine? I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Also, that's like saying scum can't play suboptimally.
In post 470, Gamma Emerald wrote:@fidget are omnibus quote walls a thing you do a lot generally?
From time to time. Even moreso with the post limit, though. I try to keep various sections of thought condense if I can.

Shall i hammer/E-1 N-Hect because impatience or should i instead remain stubborn on the matter

Nevermind I see your vote Gamma

HEAL: CSF
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:48 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 412, Andante wrote:mmm I don't wanna elect not hectic though
In post 413, Radical Rat wrote:That is in fact very high on my list of the worst ideas
(I’m assuming the posts are connected so quoting both)
elaborate
In post 418, Andante wrote:
In post 415, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 412, Andante wrote:mmm I don't wanna elect not hectic though
who do you want to elect and why? no more than three sentenances.
Rat, I feel like rat is town
what do you think about hetic tho?
In post 431, Toogeloo wrote:Skimmed through page 8.
Got bored.

HEAL: Radical Rat

Probably my biggest town read take away from the first few pages.

I don't think a second vote matters. I'll just change my first as needed.
elaborate
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:54 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 442, Fidget wrote: This is just not something I understand. What does it mean to select posts "equally"? I respond to what interests me, not a predefined number of posts from each player.
compare your posting style to Rat’s. Rat is silent and possibly lurky until they find something they find very important (like a read). You can somewhat guess what prompted them to write each post as most of those seem to have personal importance to them.

Compared to that your ISO (especially early game) looked like a bundle of everything.
In post 49, Fidget wrote:
In post 11, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3, Fidget wrote:HEAL: PenguinPower

Hi!
This is probably not a great idea but thank you!
Aw im certain you would make a fine leader!

In any case I don't see why heals can't be functionally the same as votes for now
In post 17, Andante wrote:humanity... rests on my shoulders? uhhh humanity might be in trouble lol
~~~

uhhh I would like to specifically request that I am not a town leader.. that sounds like a lot of responsibility, and umm yeah, I'm town yes, and I'm sure I'll be a consensus TR soon enough, but also.. I don't think me being a leader ends well for us, even though I have no clue what it does XD

I'm not a fan of the instant heals... like, as soon as someone hits 6 they're a leader, so like yeah. plus post cap situatiion like, ehhh LOVE the gifs though :)
Kind of like how eliminations work yeah? But without the killing the person off and instead as a show of trust. Don't see how votes having meaning means we shouldn't make them
In post 20, Radical Rat wrote:HEAL: Andante

I know she requested not to be one, but I find that those who seek positions of power are often not the sort of people I want in positions of power.
Hmm, but you know what, those who say they don't want power out of the gate might not be doing so because they don't want power...... paranoia...
In post 51, Fidget wrote:
In post 46, ejjinami wrote:I wouldn’t mind nominating myself either just because the leader role sounds goddamn cool XD
but like, if I were to be honest- my read accuracy on MS was never much above rand :/
so yeah…
I recognize that I’m just acting illogical
I don't actually consider myself trustable
Is that what being a leader is about? Being right all of the time? Is that what trustworthiness is?

I don't think so
PenguinPower wrote:reverse psychology what?

:shifty:
I'm suspicious.
quoting only those posts as an example. There’s no selection of what you responded to. It felt like you were posting because you expected yourself to be “active”. Your activity was caused by some sort of internal motivation (the feeling of obligation to play well, OR the feeling that you HAVE to post a lot in order to at townie) - TLDR: what I said in the post above.

I feel like we’re going in circles with this. This is my impression and it’s not going to change just because you deny it. I’m not reading into it strongly, just carry on.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:56 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 444, Firebringer wrote:theres actually a few good reasons to vote nothectic.
1) increases likelihood nothectic is night killed
2) see 1
why do you want him dead?
In post 445, Fidget wrote:
In post 424, Firebringer wrote:im curious if nothectic,andante, aisa, fidget, cat scratch fever and radical rat still have second vote powers to nom two people or not since eji won already. My assumption is no but nowhere does it say you can't.
Pretty sure we can. Just can't find a good counterwagon to N-Hectic that i townread at least as much as N-Hectic
remind me please, why do you town-read them?
In post 450, Firebringer wrote:Me: I support Nothectic to be leader!
Nothectic: FB IS SCUM!
Me: Give this person a gun now!
Nothectic: Gonna shoot you with it!
Me: That was my plan the whole time ;)
why do you want him as a leader lmao
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:03 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 452, NotAHecticAlt wrote:
In post 429, Andante wrote:
In post 427, Firebringer wrote:What should I tell the people to get u leader
what about telling your candidate to not tell the voters they have a skill issue...
you're calling me scum essentially and calling my scumreads town - so frankly maybe I just dont want a repeat of team mafia where you hard townread the most obvious mafia to me and scumread the most obvious townie to me.
what makes you scum-read Rat tho?
What do you think about my read on them?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:05 am

Post by ejjinami »

HEAL: Radical Rat
HEAL: Andante

let's try

there’s a real chance that there’s scum among the top wagons
All of them except for CSF are my town-reads… tho none of those I’m very confident in
willing to talk about CSF tho
I'll be back before EoD
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:06 am

Post by ejjinami »

(probably way before EoD, I'm just dipping for a few hours)
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:51 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 471, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 339, NotAHecticAlt wrote:It is terrible play to assume a non poster is town. That is how you want me to play. I will not. I will sooner eliminate the 0 poster and expect it to flip scum over most of the rest of the playerlist
do you have actual gamestate reason to believe shoshin is/was scum?
In post 472, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 340, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 337, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Loki being this ignorant and not tmi-ing me town is town indicative and this is going to be an annoying game
I obvtown read you in Squid game correctly and got sucked into briefly grtting pocketed by you disagreeing with Guillo in Witch Hunt. I really don’t care whether you tr me or not. You putting a no poster in your PoE who hasn’t posted since June 12th - well before Pooky handed out role pms - is suspicious as hell.
In post 339, NotAHecticAlt wrote:It is terrible play to assume a non poster is town. That is how you want me to play. I will not. I will sooner eliminate the 0 poster and expect it to flip scum over most of the rest of the playerlist
Where did I assume that? Fact: there exists no evidence anywhere that Shoshin posted anywhere on site since she /inned for this game.

I was in a game with scum RC and he hardpushed her slot as scum for being a no poster. Turned out the slot was actually town and Shoshin was a no show due to having had internet issues.

If a poster hasn’t been onsite since June 12th, it likely means that she never picked up her role pm, so the only correct read on her slot logically can only be a null.
This isn’t quite accurate
If the gamestate seems to have minimal scum impact, it points to absent players as possible scum
I had a scum game of mine get fucked over before I could even post because of this philosophy
I obviously need to catch up and feeling really good about you. First off, I was in error about Shoshin haven’t not picked up her role pm, which NAHA corrected me on. That is 100% nai and while I think that flaking can often also be nai, I know for a fact that Shoshin absolutely hates playing scum, so wrt to players like her, there still is a difference between the two. Of course it’s still obviously possible she had internet issues after picking up her role pm but it does kind of concern me that certain players idea of what obvtown means is being tr by them.

So I am still 100% locktown on Andante but no longer opposed to NAHA as leader. I’m okay with CSF if Fidget is a no go.

@Adante, I agree with what Gamma said. Is it possible you dislike NAHA for playstyle reasons?

In post 452, NotAHecticAlt wrote:
In post 429, Andante wrote:
In post 427, Firebringer wrote:What should I tell the people to get u leader
what about telling your candidate to not tell the voters they have a skill issue...
you're calling me scum essentially and calling my scumreads town - so frankly maybe I just dont want a repeat of team mafia where you hard townread the most obvious mafia to me and scumread the most obvious townie to me. I'm getting deja vu and I'm not in the mood. You have literally never read me correctly when you have been town and you intentionally lean into that when you're scum too. Do you understand how frustrating that is to play against? Like the 2 times i was scum against you - you didnt say anything about me because i know how to play around town you. its literally so easy and the strategy has not changed.

when im town it is simply just frustrating af when you misread what i say, misrepresent my posts and simply just bad faith tunnel me *every* *single* game*.

so yeah im going to snap back with "skill issue" at this point because theres no convincing you i think.
Because I don’t see scum!NAHA really making this kind of post.

So based solely of confidence in trs, I’d vote Andante, Gamma but based off of reads Fidget, CSF, NAHA make me feel more confident.

I’m concerned that if NAHA, Fidget and CSF are right, then we might could have at least one pocketed leader in Eiij and another in Andante.

So I’m rn probably the most concerned with the RR wagon.

HEAL: Fidget
HEAL: CSF

This is my current compromise votes on players I both think are town and have confidence that they’re not pocketed.

So wrt CSF, I like the wagon composition on them.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I dislike NAHA because their reads lack any visible depth
Maybe that’s playstyle but from what I know of them I don’t think so
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:24 am

Post by ejjinami »

(Popping in for just a second)
(Who am I pocketed by?)
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 483, Gamma Emerald wrote:I dislike NAHA because their reads lack any visible depth
Maybe that’s playstyle but from what I know of them I don’t think so
So do you sr them then? From what I recall this seems pretty typical for them. They were like this in an anonymous alt game as town, so jumping to conclusions is pretty much their mo as either alignment but I’m unsure enough on them as well as the wagon composition to not prefer them.

So feel good with my votes because I still have no clue what to make of the NAHA v RR thing, so prefer leaders who are both less tunnelled and if NAHA is correct, prefer leaders not hard tr RR atp.

If I can get a clearer handle on that, might possibly change my mind but as long as I don’t have a confident opinion on that and based off the amount of time left, I think this is best.
In post 484, ejjinami wrote:(Popping in for just a second)
(Who am I pocketed by?)
I explained that here. If Gamma’s right, then one of NAHA or RR could possibly be scum here and until I have a more confident read on either, Fidget and CSF seem like safer bets.

That’s in a nutshell, my issue. I honestly don’t know what to think about that yet.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't feel like it's 100% scum indicative but I'm not townreading NAHA rn either
Do you object to my FB TR rn? I know you scumread him earlier
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:03 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Leader Selection:

Ejjinami [6]:
NotAHecticAlt, Andante, Aisa, Fidget, Cat Scratch Fever, Radical Rat
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cat Scratch Fever [5]:
Aisa, NotAHecticAlt, Gamma Emerald, Fidget, Loki Dokie
NotAHecticAlt [4]:
Roden, Firebringer, Cat Scratch Fever, PenguinPower
Radical Rat [3]:
Andante, Toogeloo, Ejjinami
Andante [2]:
Ejjinami, Radical Rat
Loki Dokie [1]:
Firebringer
Fidget [1]:
Loki Dokie
Firebringer [1]:
Gamma Emerald

not voting [0]:

Mod Note: Enchant replaces Roden

Event
Deadline:

(expired on 2022-06-21 21:00:00)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:11 am

Post by Radical Rat »

How did CSF get that high?

Lodging a formal objection to this one, I think there's a solid chance she's scum here
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 488, Radical Rat wrote:How did CSF get that high?

Lodging a formal objection to this one, I think there's a solid chance she's scum here
wow.. considering there's 10 hours left I guarantee we get CSF or NAHA.. and I'm not too thrilled with either...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Andante »

if people are opposed to Rat leader, I'd do Gamma leader
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:38 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

awoo

i sure wonder why andante suddenly opposes csf
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:09 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

Btw this is scum who is panicking that a 2 town leadership is about to be established^
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:27 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Out of the existing heal wagons, excluding myself, I'm still most comfortable with Andante by a long shot. Fidget or Loki maybe. Preferably Fidget.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 492, NotAHecticAlt wrote:

Btw this is scum who is panicking that a 2 town leadership is about to be established^
And this is scum panicking because they're meeting resistance electing their partner ;3c

NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:32 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

In post 188, Radical Rat wrote:Also, I thought the post cap being 150 per phase was high enough as to be largely inconsequential, but at the rate some of you are going... Yikes.

I stand by my Andante heal for now, she's overthinking things a bit, but looks plenty Town to me. Firebringer's point that he'd be electing her as scum is valid, but if scum wants to help elect a Townie as leader, I'm sure not gonna be the one to stop them.

I think Hectic is probably Town. Which is to say that the alt that ISN'T Hectic must not be. Really, just not a fan of all the grandstanding, feels like a spicy mix of LAMIST and Too Scummy To Be Scum, so they're off my list of viable leaders.

Firebringer I think is genuinely Town here, though largely gut at this point. Wouldn't want him as leader though, because while I do enjoy a good shitpost every now and then... I'd rather someone more reliable take the reins.

Ejj I could go either way on. Leaning Town for now.

Everyone else.... No terribly strong opinions on. Mildly sus of Penguin, but that's just like. A vague feeling, less than even gut
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:32 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

rr went from this to their current fabricated stance bc they see a chance to get power
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:33 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

Their scumbud toog replaces in, votes them, and they think now its viable to try to get themselves in because vocal townie andante is supporting them
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I'm literally not even considering myself as an option, but go off I guess?

ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:34 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 485, Loki Dokie wrote: I explained that here. If Gamma’s right, then one of NAHA or RR could possibly be scum here and until I have a more confident read on either, Fidget and CSF seem like safer bets.
you could say the same thing about fidget and CSF :/

If you have time, talk to me about your reads on them
In post 490, Andante wrote:if people are opposed to Rat leader, I'd do Gamma leader
That won’t fly
rat, you, hectic or CSF
I don’t think there’s time for more
In post 491, NotAHecticAlt wrote:

awoo

i sure wonder why andante suddenly opposes csf
you are acting on emotions
the VCA makes sense
In post 492, NotAHecticAlt wrote:

I seriously don't think that way

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”