Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by Corwinoid »

Yeah, I had the same issue with the Vivax wagon. It was too convenient to get positioned there while I was trying to re-evaluate that slot in light of other things and it needed a cooler.
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by Corwinoid »

NM coming off of it is not the kind of opportunistic non-play I see him making as scum in that situation.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 2473, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 2470, Eiralox wrote:Corwin seems to be a blanket townread by many at this point
Well, it sucks for you guys if I'm not, but I'm the only one trying to regain town cohesion and get people reactivated in this game at the moment also which really wouldn't play towards my win condition as scum.

One of my scum points on Elsa is despite her positioning herself as the peacemaker and town leader she's not really been doing either.
You have no scum motivation not to just murder the hell out of Vivax, which as Elsa called it, "your wet dream". You would easily get away with a hammer there with no repercussions. It would have been a certain game-winning play for you.

Though I would say Elsa has been quite a bit more active today than the past 2 days. I've bantered with her quite a bit.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Well I dont know home w much time s left. I wont lie if I say I can see scum elsa, yet despite gibus feeling green to me numerous times imma probs vote the latter in an hour or more. Id rather have gibus flip doc than elsa bg tbh, gibus isnt bringing much atm. Mislynching elsa makes things easier for scum than mislynchng gibus, so thats where my logics at and why imma vote gib
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2477, Crescent wrote:
In post 2473, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 2470, Eiralox wrote:Corwin seems to be a blanket townread by many at this point
Well, it sucks for you guys if I'm not, but I'm the only one trying to regain town cohesion and get people reactivated in this game at the moment also which really wouldn't play towards my win condition as scum.

One of my scum points on Elsa is despite her positioning herself as the peacemaker and town leader she's not really been doing either.
You have no scum motivation not to just murder the hell out of Vivax, which as Elsa called it, "your wet dream". You would easily get away with a hammer there with no repercussions. It would have been a certain game-winning play for you.

Though I would say Elsa has been quite a bit more active today than the past 2 days. I've bantered with her quite a bit.

? I couldnt hammer vivax I was on it. Vivax isnt a wet dream vivax is scummy. When I get the time ill study a corwin/gibus pairing havent looked enough at corwin since d1 tbh
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Power is on welp thought it wuld be an hour more. Imma be around.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 2478, Eiralox wrote:Well I dont know home w much time s left. I wont lie if I say I can see scum elsa, yet despite gibus feeling green to me numerous times imma probs vote the latter in an hour or more. Id rather have gibus flip doc than elsa bg tbh, gibus isnt bringing much atm. Mislynching elsa makes things easier for scum than mislynchng gibus, so thats where my logics at and why imma vote gib
Ultimately the +EV play is Gibus, yes.

If Elsa flips scum, k game is solved let's kill Gera. If Elsa flips town, the game is NOT solved. It's Gibus and then people argue who the second guy is.

If Gibus flips scum, game is almost solved because we can take out both of the better options to be scum with him. If Gibus flips town, the game is solved because it's Elsa and Gera.

Nothing Gibus can flip can hurt us, but an Elsa town flip
does
hurt us.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Oh nvm I thought iwas qouting corwin but I was qouting crescent qiting corwin. Coreins wet dreams vivax. My bad lel
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Eiralox »

@crescent exactlty thas why im not comfortable abt the elsa shift and why im so strongly wanting a gibus flip.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

VOTE: Gibus

Well I guess scum kill me tonight but frankly from the solving I'm seeing you guys won't screw it up. Guess I should be less selfish in the future.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Elsa I wanna help u but at this point I dont wanna lynch nm and vivaxisnt happening. Seeing as that leaves u, me and gibus, srta, a gibus vote just seems more safe. Nm/viv flip green and were bak to square 1 basically
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by Crescent »

So Eira and Corwin if you're against NM does that mean you both think it's Vivax and that Gibus was just that inactively useless that he almost accidentally bussed him?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by Crescent »

Eira you just used the L word a buncha times be careful
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by Corwinoid »

I genuinely don't understand that question. Right now I don't think it's Vivax or gibus.

I think gibus has played and positioned himself poorly, and I think Vivax has gone insane and didn't understand the way I was interacting with NM early was not a template for how to conduct the entire game. There's a time for joking and shitposting, and there's a time to not and I think he just lost that perspective and is shooting us in the foot now.
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by Corwinoid »

Hence why I told him I need him to cool off and get his head back in the game today if he cares about winning it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by Eiralox »

@crescent gibus/nm is still possible.but recall earlier that I said thatif nm flips green imma give up.I meant that. I just want a gibus flip to get this shit over with.
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:18 pm

Post by Corwinoid »

Eira, if gibus flips green what's the play tomorrow?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:18 pm

Post by Crescent »

Also Elsa there's actually no guarantee you even get shot on a Gibus scumflip. Corwin, Eira, and I are all practically townconfirmed by it. If anything you could die protecting someone and we'd never know the difference.

Actually, I just realized something potentially really big and I need to check our history to make sure it's true because it's something that somehow has never dawned on me until now.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:21 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Corwin id say go for elsa if gib flips doc. Dont know if gb/doc can self heal in this setup?
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by Corwinoid »

Doc can't self heal. Remember if gib flips doc we're in MyLo, and Elsa has claimed an town RB-enabler. There's no reason to NK her if they can just block her.

If we flip Elsa today and gibus is town then doc almost certainly the NK because he can't get blocked, and both slots get sorted.

We get more info from the Elsa flip, and avoid nasty wifom-stuff if we flip Elsa first.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by Crescent »

Ah, the sudden thought I had was correct:

NM gets to 4 votes. NM posts.

Gibus pops in with a chance to hammer, and asks people to unvote NM before he hammers himself. If he's going to hammer himself, why hasn't he already? He makes no meaningful comment on the NM train, and votes for Elsa in a blank post. He promptly disappears again after this.

So we have to ask ourselves... Why didn't Gibus hammer him?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 2491, Corwinoid wrote:Eira, if gibus flips green what's the play tomorrow?
If Gibus flips green we murder Elsa, then murder Gera, and we win.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2494, Corwinoid wrote:Doc can't self heal. Remember if gib flips doc we're in MyLo, and Elsa has claimed an town RB-enabler. There's no reason to NK her if they can just block her.

If we flip Elsa today and gibus is town then doc almost certainly the NK because he can't get blocked, and both slots get sorted.

We get more info from the Elsa flip, and avoid nasty wifom-stuff if we flip Elsa first.

this is well argued but ive already stated my counter: elsa contributes, elsa hunts. gibus does way less than that, hell theres two prods on page1 gibus atm. i know umlauts inactive but hell for gibus to be so inactiv after what elsa said? nah.

rather gibus than elsa.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by Eiralox »

an gibus solves more. i have more poss. gibus scum parings than i have elsa ones
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:44 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Yeah at least I've tried all day. Gibus didn't even attempt to solve my potential partners like I suggested he do after I made my argument. I'd say we found Gibus' possible partners well enough. With so many people confirmed on the flip the final scum would have literally no chance anyway.

Corwin, I'll admit I didn't do the most townie things today. But I genuinely want the town to succeed here. I could've been useless after my Gibus accusations but I still game solved and contributed today. Gibus kept skirting around the issue until giving up and just vote parked me. Please just even compare how me and Gibus played day 1 and 2 as well. We would've launched him if he didnt fake claim doctor.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”