Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4563 (isolation #400) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by Faker »

bless andante if she actually thought it was me/coral LMFAO i thought she meant me/meuh
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4567 (isolation #401) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by Faker »

SCUM SKITTER OR CAKEZ CAN BLITZ RIGHT NOW

WATCH EM NOT DO IT
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4568 (isolation #402) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by Faker »

ISIS

QUEEN ISIS

WE GOT EM
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4574 (isolation #403) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by Faker »

IT'S E-1

SKITTER DIDN'T HAMMER

CAKEZ IS TBD
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4577 (isolation #404) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by Faker »

cakez taking his sweet time counting to 4
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4584 (isolation #405) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by Faker »

ISIS

QUEEN ISIS

WHERE ARE YOU MY LIEGE
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4586 (isolation #406) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by Faker »

In post 4582, skitter30 wrote:faker is arguing coral is scum
why would their partner hammer
exact opposite of what i'm arguing, nice
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4597 (isolation #407) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by Faker »

skitter do you actually not know how the fucking escape mechanic works after day 2 and the whole fucking game of perpetual melo
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4600 (isolation #408) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by Faker »

like i'm convinced you're being obtuse
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4604 (isolation #409) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by Faker »

Hint: hammering town is free for the scum right now, so long as that is a player they want to escape

ie. If Coral is town, a scum-Cakez should be instahammering this shit, a scum-skitter should be strongly considering it
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4605 (isolation #410) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by Faker »

Oh it's E-2 I CAN'T FUCKING COUNT OKAY
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4608 (isolation #411) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by Faker »

SKITTER I TAKE BACK THE MEAN WORDS I THOUGHT IT WAS E-1 W/ 9P
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4609 (isolation #412) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by Faker »

isis make it e-1 and hammertest these nerds
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4612 (isolation #413) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by Faker »

I know right, not even the first time I forgot it
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4618 (isolation #414) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by Faker »

if it helps it's pretty obvious way back in 4516 and that I legitimately forgot the count again lmao
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4623 (isolation #415) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Faker »

bout 2 yeet this tiger out a window
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4627 (isolation #416) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Faker »

In post 4616, Isis wrote:Can we hammertest skitter
Ask Andante and marcistar but getting 4 on Coral was hard enough and I'd rather make the most of them while we have them
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4630 (isolation #417) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Faker »

In post 4626, marcistar wrote:any hammer testing

it sounds like it can easily fail
It depends on who we're hammertesting, someone like Cakez really needs to take it while someone like me, you, or skitter can probably afford to let it pass without any penalty
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4633 (isolation #418) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by Faker »

Aristeia's point on the Meuh hammertest is that the vote wagon is all unclears.

The only unclears off of it are me/you. I'm not hammering Meuh as town, and if I'm scum who does it that's a bowtie wrapped gift to the town.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4636 (isolation #419) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Faker »

I'm not voting Meuh period, call me scum with her for it if you want.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4644 (isolation #420) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by Faker »

I'm not going to squabble with you over this because your concern is that I'm scum with Meuh and I've already bet the game on her not escaping tonight.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4651 (isolation #421) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by Faker »

There is literally nothing to be gained from this one because unlike someone like Cakez me/marci can both pass up the hammer unless the partner is Meuh. There's no need to even test it, we already know that.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4652 (isolation #422) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by Faker »

can both pass up the hammer even if the partner isn't Meuh*
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4654 (isolation #423) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by Faker »

I really have no words here. I'm sick of this. Running up Meuh to E-1 with myself or marcistar at the hammerspot gleans no new information, you already have those three pairing ideas.

Aristeia either force through Meuh or get the fuck out of the way of Coral, I'm sick of this.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4655 (isolation #424) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by Faker »

Just the stupidest fucking circle
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4659 (isolation #425) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by Faker »

That's not the threat you think it is, but I'm done with this day.

Drag me to the W or let me have my moment in the sun of earning the W, either way I'm sick of this and sick of Aristeia.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4665 (isolation #426) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by Faker »

In post 4601, Ydrasse wrote:Day two ends in 1 day, 3 hours, 21 minutes
27 hours is past the prod timer. I'm not posting again today unless it's to silenthammer skitter, and I'm committing to that.

See you in postgame or Day 4.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4717 (isolation #427) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Faker »

I spent too much time staring at this game and locked indoors in a way that was frankly suffocating and made me very irritable. I've stretched myself then knowing that this is the last I'll get to play for a long time, and it's run concurrently with the stresses of my immediate living situation and the planning of my move to another state, the accompanying structures I'd like to set up for myself there, and the overarching pressures that move represents.

Frankly, I think a marcistar vote is indescribably disgusting. I mean this in a low-stress and low-anxious way I can. I've seen her scumgame, I've compared it to here, I don't think it's even close. Throughout Day 2 she had genuinely curious reactions and pop-ins that went beyond checking boxes, Pavowski was noticeably trying to buddy her essentially from the start, and frankly she's been way too comfortable in her own skin and not self-conscious for the vast majority of the game. This read is my lodestar. I don't care if people think about flipping marcistar as a proxy for flipping Meuh; I am more willing to believe that someone is flying close to the sun with Meuh than I am wrong on marcistar.

I'm not going to write a dissertation on marcistar meta. It's a giant undertaking. It's going to stress me out. The players that need to read it are going to find whatever they can to undermine it and salvage their own perspective. The votes and suggestions she is scum make me physically sick to look at, so I'm choosing not to. If my meta read is wrong, then okay.

I don't think the chance Meuh flips scum is zero. Perhaps someone saw my defense coming, or were betting on
someone
serving as a blockade. I am willing to bet against this and cede them the game if it happened, though. I can type more about my Meuh read that in a vacuum is nulltown, but the fact that myself and marcistar are the only unclears in opposition is enough for me. If she's mafia, someone's going to have to drag me kicking and screaming.

I don't know what to think about Cakez. I know he's probably not scum with Coral after this morning; it's better to just leave me to her than have one of them flipped and interrogated. I disagree with his point about this being marcistar 101 but I can see why he sees AtE/selfdefeatist in a vacuum and says NAI/scumlean. I genuinely struggle to read this player: Maybe he's scum with Skitter (his early read on her was still weird), maybe I'm wrong and he's scum with one of Coral/Meuh, or maybe he's not scum at all. He's not a top preference.

In general I've found skitter town but there are a few strikes against her. First, I think Aristeia was spot on when she said that she was setting up Gamma to be an elim target. There was little to no reason to hard defend her and she's had a pretty nonsensical null-nulltown progression on the slot, and has perpetually flipped to me when she has felt threatened by my slot. Second, I think her entire back/forth with Coral with the extended walls was flat out theater. Third, I think she has been way too focused on getting Meuh through and ignoring any nuance, has not seriously been willing to entertain a vote on Coral beyond only the most surface-level reactions and one/two summations. I think that shows heavy investment in seeing the Meuh flip through lest the slot be spewed town by a flip. Finally, I had some things I wanted to look at with her meta: How usual is it for her to claim things like "I have too many scumreads" as mafia, or to continually push a player to look at one certain slot? I'm not going to get there. This game is stressful and I've read too much.

I think I've typed enough words on Coral. Above all else I still find Pavowski's interactions with her completely damning. She's played very well but I think she doesn't know how to strategically position here, and I think she hasn't had much idea of how to handle me. She only has had the occasional skepticism, and I think there'd be a lot more scrutiny. This is my second lodestar, and if I'm wrong, then okay.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4723 (isolation #428) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by Faker »

Aristeia, I thought a lot about how to respond to that GIF.

You can be right on any arbitrary number of players in this game: Zero, one, three, thirteen. It won't change a thing, because none of these possibilities would be surprising to me, and none of them would change my perception of myself or of you.

I have, essentially since the first, disliked or even hated your personality, but never as a player. I can no longer really keep them separate. I am comfortable saying this here and now because it is truly and completely NAI on my part. I really don't want to shitpost with you this game.

I'm not mad at you right now or even upset in general. I was earlier, but I went outside, got some fresh air, read a book and remembered that this game and getting along with or cooperating with you really isn't as stressful or important as I have made it out to be. I stated my feelings about the marcistar vote, as strong as ever, but my intention is not to use them as a bludgeon. 4714 isn't a "follow me" post, and neither is this one.

I encourage you to vote whoever you think is mafia. I'm going to stop there.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4725 (isolation #429) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:21 pm

Post by Faker »

If you feel 4717 changes the odds that someone is town and someone is scum, I encourage you to vote according to that new internal calculation.

You're not going to make me happy or magically get along with me by voting Coral or abstaining from voting marcistar, though. That much is essentially set and beyond your control.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4728 (isolation #430) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:28 pm

Post by Faker »

I do think skitter might be a better hedge, in that I find Coral unlikely to be scum with anyone but exactly skitter.

It's mostly where we can work up the appetite for either player.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4732 (isolation #431) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:40 pm

Post by Faker »

I'm going to chill out and play Final Fantasy but I'll check in on the votes before I go to bed and move if I feel like it. If not I should still be around tomorrow.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4736 (isolation #432) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:43 pm

Post by Faker »

Not really sure what you're asking me there, my interpretation is asking if I'm truly indifferent to which one gets voted. That is hard to answer.

Which one do I scumread more? Coral by a good margin.

Which one do I think is most likely to
actually flip scum
? Skitter, because at a glance I thought Skitter/Cakez was more likely than Coral/Cakez (After what would be a turbothrowing defense by Cakez). I'm skeptical of really counting on these team exclusions with only qualitative evidence, though (ie. guesses not backed by votes)

Do these roughly cancel out? I guess.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4806 (isolation #433) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:31 am

Post by Faker »

The problem with me/Cakez is that Cakez is the one who escapes in that scenario, and he just came by and didn't hammer.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4807 (isolation #434) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Faker »

In post 2860, Faker wrote:I have read about ~20 posts of Cakez's ISO and already I don't understand how we have not fulfilled one of the most timehonored of MafiaScum traditions of running Cakez up and watching him flip green

There is one exception to "Look past the surface-level scummy", even the green name can't help him, the man is a born dayplay miller.
In post 2865, Faker wrote:This is from another game but it's still relevant today
In post 2489, Faker wrote:An atavistic urge has awakened in my veins. The blood is pumping violently, a burning sensation spreads up the arms, a paroxysmal wave crashes through this mortal body and I write in the forces of violent malice.

It calls me to vote Cakez out, to pound the ground with my bare knuckles around the fire and watch his blood run down the stake a verdant green before evaporating in the flames, the same color it always is. It calls me to bear witness just as my ancestors before me did so many years ago.
This game Cakez was in fact town, but also it's destiny and I feel legitimately strong about it instead of shitposting haflstrength.
These are the posts sandwiching my wall on Cakez. Did I scumread the slot? Yes. Did I show exactly the same perspective I've had all day, that the man was born to get miselimmed? Also yes.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4809 (isolation #435) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Faker »

why does cakez not hammer coral if he is scum
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4813 (isolation #436) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:40 am

Post by Faker »

It's one thing if there's a debate on which scum should go, or they intentionally want to incriminate a slot

There's no debate who is escaping if Cakez is in the scumteam and Coral miselim is a scum dream that I have fought through heaven, hell, and an army of human-hating robots to gift them

P-Edit: Well in that case I'm stupid and we can wait if you want
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4819 (isolation #437) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Faker »

I am excited to see if I am going to get the unlikely experience of the best part of playing mafia: Being completely beautifully right and smiling with glee.

Or if I am going to experience the extremely common other part of playing mafia: Being confidently, aggressively, and unfathomably fucking wrong. A hole in the dirt will be my only refuge from the shame of the eyes onlookers, but it will be powerless against the piercing and relentlessly critical inner eye.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4823 (isolation #438) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Faker »

me showing up out of nowhere to ruin coral's life regardless of her alignment

Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4827 (isolation #439) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Faker »

Up to you, queen.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4833 (isolation #440) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Faker »

FMPOV the ways this is a loss are like:

1) I'm wrong on marcistar, which I think is incredibly unlikely
2) Someone chose to fly ridiculously close to the sun on Meuh

and I guess 3) Cakez/skitter legitimately don't realize how the hammer+escape mechanic work and the fact that if a gust of wind blows they're the only other wagons with enough to go through

I'm very fine losing to 1/2, 3 is still in rough seas come tomorrow.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4837 (isolation #441) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:05 am

Post by Faker »

Isis I will officially like you more than Loki if you hammer.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4840 (isolation #442) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:05 am

Post by Faker »

Alright, now in what way did I just show up catboi?

Did I show him how to play mafia, or did I out-catboi the catboi?
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4844 (isolation #443) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:07 am

Post by Faker »

Meuh might have been out here on that Luigi shit but we'll see!
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4845 (isolation #444) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:07 am

Post by Faker »

In post 4842, Isis wrote:Do you mean you will like me more than Loki likes me or you will like me more than you like Loki
Yes
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4859 (isolation #445) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Faker »

Alright, well, now that that's over, that feels great and after swinging for the fences, scared to death of striking out completely, I'm going to take a moment to bathe in the warmth of the sun.

First, Coral that was fun. You could have made that very unpleasant and I respect that you didn't do so a lot and kept it so clean that you were beyond any reproach. I had my hangups with your play EOD2 and a few things Day 3 but this was mostly on the interactions/posts before.

Second, Isis, you're welcome, and thanks for the votes queen.

Third, skitter, get wrecked. You're welcome and get wrecked. I love you but get absolutely wrecked.

Fourth, Cakez is again on the 9D Chess with that chainsaw what the fuck was that man, but it worked on me I guess so shit.

Fifth:
In post 2951, Faker wrote:Wasn't exactly thrilled with Coral's EOD but not actively terrible. Excited to punish scum for not clearing me.
Last but not least: catboi go fuck yourself and take notes.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4866 (isolation #446) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:50 am

Post by Faker »

That was a very tough game and there are major props to give, and obviously 5 other people voted that slot and came in clutch. I don't take any responsibility on the Pavowski wagon, either, except to give it the slight last nudge. There are a ton of other players that take credit for that, and as much as I want to clown her, skitter came in clutch saving my slot. I will also defend Andante with my life.

That said it took me a second to remember to be a gracious winner because holy FUCK was I going to feel like a sack of shit if I was wrong, I did not think I was but I've seen this story play out too many times
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4871 (isolation #447) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Faker »

I also can't count how many times I was rereading, saw a point or progression that I felt needed more scrutiny, brought it up sure it was novel, only to see GuiltyLion had already flagged it for exactly the same reason. That was wild to me.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4873 (isolation #448) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Faker »

also guiltylion was right and it was the cakez so bless him
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4882 (isolation #449) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:59 am

Post by Faker »

In post 4880, marcistar wrote:im sorry guys i sucked ass i was sucb a red herring
You were obviously town and that was good enough for me, wear the tiara with Isis with pride
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4888 (isolation #450) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:02 am

Post by Faker »

Indeed on GuiltyLion being OP, kind of a shame because I led us up the mountain with a machete, got us up to the summit but everyone is bleeding, sliced to shit, exhausted and sun-beaten. Meanwhile GuiltyLion, still at the base of the mountain, is yelling at us from down below asking "Why don't we just take the gondola?"
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4898 (isolation #451) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:04 am

Post by Faker »

My only comment on the dead thread btw is: lol
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4903 (isolation #452) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Faker »

If it helps skitter

I don't think I ever even READ that post LMAO, looking back at it I was too tired and just posted Palpatine instead, god bless u
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4904 (isolation #453) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:30 am

Post by Faker »

In post 16, Pavowski wrote:Hopefully my flip creates some confusion. We'll see.[/spoiler]
Oh you sweet summer child, I am so sorry. I found every post of yours hilarious though, and you're always fun to be around. Interactions take a really long time to get downpat.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4906 (isolation #454) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:36 am

Post by Faker »

andante

you were the first true believer

i had doubts, i was sure that you would see a new shiny toy over in another corner and abandon the faith

but you proved me wrong, hold your head up high
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4907 (isolation #455) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Faker »

i will defend you with my life

i may occasionally criticize you or your play, but make no mistake

i will still defend you with my life
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4909 (isolation #456) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:40 am

Post by Faker »

if the yellowjacket seekers i trained bring home enough quarters today i will buy sts and be a nerd like skitter. i still won't like math though.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4943 (isolation #457) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Faker »

Also, he may suck at mafia, but I played this just to show off for my husband

shoutout to catboi for always inspiring me to flex on nerds

i still wish you'd learn free bird
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4945 (isolation #458) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:08 am

Post by Faker »

i have yellowjackets and a pet catboi but other than that no
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4947 (isolation #459) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Faker »

...Yes. A pet bird. Let's put it that way.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4951 (isolation #460) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Faker »

In post 4949, marcistar wrote:what do wasps eat
me
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4969 (isolation #461) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by Faker »

YDRASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4972 (isolation #462) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by Faker »

In post 4970, Ydrasse wrote:there’s also a discord that was used for a bit ill export that later
queen im begging u

Return to “Completed Open Games”