Mini Normal 2276: Around the World - Game Over!

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Ausuka »

I mean Alex can be bussing. I remember a game from years ago that had me and Gamma in it where scum were all under suspicion d1 and they just decided to bus each other and town was lost until the game got mechanically solved because they just assumed a suspected scum wouldn't want to bus.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:31 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 922, Crescent wrote:It's kinda drowning out the game the way she's constantly spewing nonsense. For an 111 post ISO, I'm not sure there's even 10 posts of anything that resembles content.
how do u think my iso in eurybias curse got so large :weary:
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:33 am

Post by Ausuka »

I think it's weird that the main opposition to the Marci wagon is coming from people who also think Marci is scum but prefer to flip Alex tbh

It probably indicates that if Marci is scum partners are Alex or people who aren't really around to be pushing anything (or there's a hardbusser I guess)
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:33 am

Post by Crescent »

The progression does suggest a bus is possible. He's set a pattern of defending Marci, then when her train starts building up again due to her acting out even worse, he's "on board" 42 posts later. The way he's lazily nudged at Johnny and Corwin repeatedly (the lowest hanging fruit) feels like trying to draw out attention to the inactives, which can be a pretty common scum tactic in diverting attention, especially with teammates that have 0 self-control.

I mean all the building blocks for a bus are certainly there.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Ausuka »

It does feel a bit too easy but I guess easy answers can be right sometimes
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:35 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 20, marcistar wrote:
In post 19, scamper wrote:
In post 16, marcistar wrote:okay asukas scummy already

now we gotta find scum #2
y tho? i dont agree
theyre trying too hard to appear helpful :yawn:
In post 30, marcistar wrote:
In post 26, Ausuka wrote:Pooky gave me Ascetic Miller
tbh i kinda think ur bsing that
In post 63, marcistar wrote:
In post 32, scamper wrote:
In post 30, marcistar wrote:
In post 26, Ausuka wrote:Pooky gave me Ascetic Miller
tbh i kinda think ur bsing that
y do u think that its bs?
oh i missed this post originally,

i dont really get good vibes from the posts. i think part of it is because the og claim () feels a bit over explanatory.

i think aesthetic miller is a pretty easy fakeclaim for mafia to make, it helps them in the way of : town wont investigate them, and people wont really worry about them until much later in game where they've already had time to mess around.

i have no idea how games get reviewed on this site, but i also think an "aesthetic miller" is likely to raise a question in the review process. i could be wrong on that though.

their vote on datisi () is just attention graby in a way i dont really vibe with. but this point is a bit gRaSpInG aT sTrAwS
In post 42, Crescent wrote:If anything feels a little "odd" to me, it's not the votes, it's post #27. Isn't 3/13 like, normal regulation? I assumed 4/13 (the norm where I come from) my first game and was quickly shot down. I came out with the impression it's always 3. I feel like that post is both trying to be serious but also has no reason to exist in such a context.
it was a joke yeah, sorta was just me expanding on my imaginary world where i imagine catching scum without much brain power.
scum numbers dont actually matter just always assume the worst and get pleasantly surprised if its less than you og thought.
In post 46, Gamma Emerald wrote:also, don't like the vote, partly because I'm here to play with marci so killing her immediately defeats that
just wait until I hammer her for the ultimate betrayal tho
mfs sign up to play a game with marci but dont play terraria with marci :pensive::v:
In post 49, scamper wrote:i have townings on crescent!
i can roll with this
In post 55, Roden wrote:Marci's vibes seem a bit off
awww r u pressed i caught u when u had 0 posts :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: im sorry im just too good...

i bet yall wont actually vote me up to e-1 :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: these votes on me are booooooooooooooooooooooring!!

side note: if i have a game about a frog gf, and then i get a slurpee thats frog juice flavored, am i drinking my gf? :cry: :cry: :cry:
In post 88, marcistar wrote:why do u immediately jump to shitposting? LOL what if shoshins serious..
In post 97, marcistar wrote:
In post 90, Shoshin wrote:Roden's scum for calling Datisi town (he was anything but).
originally i didn't feel like anything was wrong with datisi, what made you feel like he was "anything but"?
lately the vibes arent the same but idk if i trust my vibes on the devil ^.^
In post 103, marcistar wrote:bellaphant seems town.
In post 105, marcistar wrote:is it scummy of them to do that tho
In post 114, marcistar wrote:i don't see how thats scummy..?

why would scum want to naked vote and draw attention to themselves?
why would shoshin
not
want to shade people this early on? it'll cause reactions for sure and help better read people? like how ur having a tantrum over them scumreading you rn :oops:
why are
you
framing everything they do in such a bad way? the certain words, "bullshitting", "dodging a question" its making a bigger deal of something than it should be.
why are
you
expecting shoshin to be perfect?
In post 201, marcistar wrote:
In post 115, Crescent wrote:"Fling poop around and see where it sticks" is a tried and true scum strategy. The issue is, it tends to dilute your actual vote so much that it has no real power. The goal is you're hoping even one of the people you shade takes off as a train - Preferably someone you've never actually voted so it doesn't blow back directly on you.

If he were shitposting it'd be NAI to me. The fact that he voted me for pointing out he dodged a question was a mere continuance of his already anti-town behavior (His previous vote was also a direct countervote).
i think ur drawing conclusions too quickly.
In post 130, Ausuka wrote:Ok, first off I'd like to ask Marci what she thought was over explainy about my first post?? It was like three lines lmao
In post 8, Ausuka wrote:No, I don't know why anyone would add Miller to a role which can't be investigated.

I feel like I got a middle finger instead of a Role PM this game :lol:
This part of it felt like you were trying to justify why you claimed because of being worried of how you would be viewed.
In post 130, Ausuka wrote:she's trying to win an argument and isn't really worried about how this impacts Crescent's alignment.
yes, im just trying to win the argument, and what about it?
I think shoshins okay rn, and I think Crescents drawing alot of lines prematurely.

makes me like alexcellent.
In post 149, Datisi wrote:suspicious of roden because the early townread of shoshin for "solving behind the scenes" seems (1) kinda awkwardly explained, (2) seems like tmi? like, i'm a bit skeptical that he saw two basically naked votes and decided there's some townie solving happening there
im not really in agreeance with 2.
In post 180, Crescent wrote:Marci gave off "clueless, easily pocketed town" vibes (Shoshin being the one player to definitively call her town) from that post specifically.
i'm not doing this 100% cluelessly.
In post 190, Crescent wrote:The tantrum bit is the one part that sticks out if anything. I was giving a rational breakdown of another player's actions and how they were naturally scum slanted. It felt more like her trying to shut me down to protect Shoshin more than having anything to do about my alignment.
u mean almost like what ur doing to shoshin?? :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: my bad my bad!!
In post 252, marcistar wrote:
In post 204, Ausuka wrote:Why is trying to shut down a potential avenue of attack scum indicative at all. Is town Ausuka supposed to want people coming in saying "lol you fucked up, miller makes no sense with ascetic, we're limming you day 1, enjoy dead chat idiot"
i think town usually isnt as worried about appearances as scum is.
In post 204, Ausuka wrote:You trying to win the argument is scummy because it represents a lack of sorting Crescent which I feel would be more natural for town Marci there, I think I explained it in my post already
why do i need to focus on sorting crescent this very minute? :yawn: :yawn:
In post 211, Datisi wrote:
In post 201, marcistar wrote:144 makes me like alexcellent.
how is that post anywhere in the realm of good
i think they're looking at both angles of things is what that post shows :yawn:

gammas a bit yawn so far too tbh
In post 330, marcistar wrote:ur so buddy buddy
In post 404, marcistar wrote:
In post 384, Datisi wrote:
In post 383, marcistar wrote:i havent read deeper into my wagon but i think datisis pretty scummy.
why
i think ur not trying to solve
it just feels like ur playing a game of follow the leader where asukas the leader.

this is if asukas not scum tho :lol: i dont think u guys would be scum together kinda
to name a few of my not useless posts

sayimg everything i post is contentless is wrong, i just meme more than play LOL

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:35 am

Post by marcistar »

removed double post - Pooky
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:36 am

Post by marcistar »

OH SHIT

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:36 am

Post by marcistar »

didni dounle post or am i blind

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

Yeah no you definitely just doubleposted that quote wall
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:37 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Good god
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 927, Ausuka wrote:I think it's weird that the main opposition to the Marci wagon is coming from people who also think Marci is scum but prefer to flip Alex tbh

It probably indicates that if Marci is scum partners are Alex or people who aren't really around to be pushing anything (or there's a hardbusser I guess)
I generally won't place a vote this early in a day for any reason unless I already feel like a game is solved or at least mostly solved. My overall voting habits came under a fair amount of fire in 2272.

That said... Kinda still want to see more out of STD here. The one side comment is not enough.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 934, Ausuka wrote:Yeah no you definitely just doubleposted that quote wall
I'm gonna say it was deliberate trolling.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i still am at the same place with my reads
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:41 am

freedom looks a little worse because of hood posts tbh
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:43 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 934, Ausuka wrote:Yeah no you definitely just doubleposted that quote wall
i guess my post was just so good the heavens wanted yall to read it twice :yawn:

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:43 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 937, Crescent wrote:
BRO IM AT WORK IDK THE WIFIS SHITTY

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 936, Crescent wrote:
In post 927, Ausuka wrote:I think it's weird that the main opposition to the Marci wagon is coming from people who also think Marci is scum but prefer to flip Alex tbh

I generally won't place a vote this early in a day for any reason unless I already feel like a game is solved or at least mostly solved. My overall voting habits came under a fair amount of fire in 2272.

That said... Kinda still want to see more out of STD here. The one side comment is not enough.
Yeah I mean your style does throw off wagon analysis but I think the point stands, I was talking about Roden and Johnny rather than you, I didn't really get the sense you were advocating for either Marci or Alex Lim specifically at this stage
In post 937, Crescent wrote:
I think it was probably accidental but hilarious either way (if slightly annoying)

Pedit: no post suspecting me is good in my eyes :down:
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 938, Save The Dragons wrote:i still am at the same place with my reads
can you elaborate on your thoughts on Marci and alex
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:46 am

Post by scamper »

In post 919, scamper wrote:okay i just wanna note ive repeatedly asked marci to clarify her read on datisi and shes again posted while completely ignoring me
In post 920, marcistar wrote:ok and?
to start with, in you accuse himof tunneling, and that way that post is written it implies datisi is town pushing on you rather than scum (because why would someone tell scum they need to stop tunneling)

but when i asked you about this at that moment in time, you ignored that post because i wasnt sure if you were scumreading him or not

then later you say "hm maybe he is town" in . notably, this comes right after where he shows how you acted exactly like this in another game as scum

to me, it looked like you reversed tactics immediately because he called out what you were doing and realized you couldnt keep getting way with it. this was why i asked you what changed your read, because it looks like youre just saying things to try to get people to move off you

the fact that i cant get you to commit to a straight answer to some very simple questions makes it feel like you dont actually have an answer, and im struggling to see how the stuff you are saying comes from a legitimate thought process
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:48 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 944, scamper wrote:to me, it looked like you reversed tactics immediately because he called out what you were doing and realized you couldnt keep getting way with it. this was why i asked you what changed your read, because it looks like youre just saying things to try to get people to move off you
i dont think scums gonna use meta on something they know will be a miselim, its too much work just to act like a clown

scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:51 am

Post by scamper »

i should also add that i dont really care about her quoting her posts to go "see! not all my posts are useless!" because it feels very pedantic like shes trying to prove a very nitpicky point, when she is choosing to respond to that and not me asking her to explain *why* she thinks what she thinks

in my experience thats a common thing where scum will say stuff but not really have a deeper reasoning behind it because theyre just making things up, its a lot easier for town to elaborate on their thinking in a way that is natural and free-flow-y, other people when ive questioned them hav responded a lot more easily and marci just feels like shes taking a pop quiz she didnt study for
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:52 am

In post 943, Ausuka wrote:
In post 938, Save The Dragons wrote:i still am at the same place with my reads
can you elaborate on your thoughts on Marci and alex
marci null for town vibes but acting scummy "i'm town don't lim me :good:"

alex town for vibes
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:56 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 946, scamper wrote:i should also add that i dont really care about her quoting her posts to go "see! not all my posts are useless!" because it feels very pedantic like shes trying to prove a very nitpicky point, when she is choosing to respond to that and not me asking her to explain *why* she thinks what she thinks

in my experience thats a common thing where scum will say stuff but not really have a deeper reasoning behind it because theyre just making things up, its a lot easier for town to elaborate on their thinking in a way that is natural and free-flow-y, other people when ive questioned them hav responded a lot more easily and marci just feels like shes taking a pop quiz she didnt study for
i honestly dont remember asking for this opinion??

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:57 am

Post by marcistar »

IM SORRY THAYS SO MEAN