geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:34 am

Post by geraintm »

Hello all. Think I've played with a bunch of you, so that's good.

This is the 28th post I think
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:14 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 29, Vivax wrote:Gettin scum feels from George Bayleys series of posts as entrance.
Leaving it at that.
naughty point fory you.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:30 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 39, Vivax wrote:
In post 36, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 29, Vivax wrote:Gettin scum feels from George Bayleys series of posts as entrance.
Leaving it at that.
May I enquire what gives you the scummy vibes? Also why not vote for George?
He deliberately split the posts (or in other words, spammed), that looks to me like he tried too hard to appear casual during his joke entrance.
I'm not willing to vote just for that early in the game. We've got time, and instant majority lynch.
your reasons are very loose. It feels performative.

also, the L word is not allowed on this forum.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:51 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 58, clidd wrote:There is one player in particular that I'd consider voting for but the reason is so moonlogic that the chance of the read being right would be as accurate as voting randomly, so not helpful at all.

Anyways, I have two questions:

@Gibus
Why did you vote Crescent if you said that your vote was ''bad''?

@Geraint
Which part of the description of why Vivax was voting George struck you as performative? why?

pedit: Yep
In post 40, geraintm wrote:
In post 39, Vivax wrote:
In post 36, Alexcellent wrote:
Leaving it at that.
May I enquire what gives you the scummy vibes? Also why not vote for George?
He deliberately split the posts (or in other words, spammed), that looks to me like he tried too hard to appear casual during his joke entrance.
I'm not willing to vote just for that early in the game. We've got time, and instant majority lynch.
your reasons are very loose. It feels performative.

also, the L word is not allowed on this forum.
because no one can get a good read on anyone day 1, and certainly not by post 40. shouting to the world you find someone scummy so early on just feels like getting something out there so you can show people later you had a read on them
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:53 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 63, Crescent wrote:
In post 61, Elsa Jay wrote:I mean genuinely sometimes it's best to cut the weak links early when we can afford it like lurkers and such. And usually the person who posts last was either busy IRL or (90% of the time) is a player who doesn't contribute as much. But a general low poster after 10ish real days will do.
We had one replace day 1 and two replaces early day 2 last game... All were town, and all were members of the hood. It was somehow a scum neighbor with 3 inactive town neighbors.

I am not against murdering someone who doesn't post
at all
if for some reason they're not being replaced, but I did town read day 1's lowest poster last game and was against voting for them. He came off as (and was) completely clueless town who was way out of his depth.

I consider it a really bad sign that a 2 day old game is already talking about inactive hunting. This doesn't feel like a discussion that has a place this early in a day.
you need to chill. differences in play schedules (liek, if this game had properly started getting going on a weekend i would not have been able to post much) or time zones (i'm in the UK and post mainly 9am-4pm and i can often post early in the day and no one reply to me, and then have to catch up with 5 pages over night - it makes my posting history in games look weird).

i only get interested in lurkers if they are avoiding this game but posting elsewhere
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:55 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 67, clidd wrote:Right, I'm waiting for you Gera.

VOTE: geraintm

I'm curious how you notice something is performative so early in the game.

In our last experience, town!you took a bit longer to develop reads. Maybe you know something else that I don't?
it wasnt a read, it was me just saying i didn't like what someone else was doing. i'd given someone else a naughty point too, i just like to try and keep arecord of when people do something that makes me sit up, so i can note them for later. if they d a bunch of weird stuff....it can mean something
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:56 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 81, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 75, Umlaut wrote:Not voting (7): geraintm, GoldfishFromTheMoon, Vivax, Elsa Jay, Eiralox, Crescent, Corwinoid
Scum is in here somewhere
games over boys, we can all go home. sherlock here has solved it.....
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:58 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 110, Eiralox wrote:
In post 58, clidd wrote:There is one player in particular that I'd consider voting for but the reason is so moonlogic that the chance of the read being right would be as accurate as voting randomly, so not helpful at all.

Anyways, I have two questions:

@Geraint
Which part of the description of why Vivax was voting George struck you as performative? why?

@Geraint --- u are yet to answer this question.

chill the f out. i can sleep
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:59 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 56, clidd wrote:The rest of the discussion that goes on didn't suggest much in the AI ​​sense. Feels like almost everyone who posted so far is literally dancing in null variations tbh.

I need to read more to be able to infer something more expressive, which implies the need for more posts, interactions and etc.
VOTE: clidd
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:45 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 118, GoldfishFromTheMoon wrote:
In post 116, geraintm wrote:
In post 56, clidd wrote:The rest of the discussion that goes on didn't suggest much in the AI ​​sense. Feels like almost everyone who posted so far is literally dancing in null variations tbh.

I need to read more to be able to infer something more expressive, which implies the need for more posts, interactions and etc.
Whats wrong with that post? I thought it made sense.
Well, you would....

:)

I'm going to have fun with this
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:47 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 122, Eiralox wrote:

it contributes nothing and draws no one out, basically stating the intent to lurk until others do the work yet in a flowery and overly-convulated manner.

That said, @geraintm has offered no qualifier to the vote, other than the fact that @clidd has voted fro them(which they did not explicitly state). Their reply to @clidd's vote in itself was a defense of their method, so where does the decision to vote clidd come in? Is the above post decisive enough a motivation?
You get a naughty point for defending me
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:20 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 132, Eiralox wrote:
In post 128, geraintm wrote:

it contributes nothing and draws no one out, basically stating the intent to lurk until others do the work yet in a flowery and overly-convulated manner.

That said, @geraintm has offered no qualifier to the vote, other than the fact that @clidd has voted fro them(which they did not explicitly state). Their reply to @clidd's vote in itself was a defense of their method, so where does the decision to vote clidd come in? Is the above post decisive enough a motivation?
that's funny i don't see it that way, my post reads pretty neutral? thinking ur just fishing for shade to throw atm lol.
it felt like you were coming up with a reason for my vote, when there wasnt one. so i gave you anaughty point because it felt like you were trying to buddy up to me for some reason
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:07 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 135, Eiralox wrote:
In post 134, geraintm wrote: it felt like you were coming up with a reason for my vote, when there wasnt one. so i gave you anaughty point because it felt like you were trying to buddy up to me for some reason
"@geraintm has offered no qualifier to the vote, other than the fact that @clidd has voted fro them(which they did not explicitly state). "

again, i explicitly state that you offered no reason for your vote. my analysis of clidd's post is wholly on me, and even if it is my inferred interpretation of why you quoted it, it was pretty clear that Goldfish and I had no idea as to why you voted.

So after the vote you rejoin me with one-liners, Goldfish you answer with an insinuation and the non-sequitur of 'having fun'.

So we're some way into this, Clidd votes for u, u vote for Clidd, and your entire motivation is that you have no reason, after quoting a specific post, again for nos specific reason other than replying to Goldfish as you did. Instead of weighing in on Alex/Elsa wagons you go an tangent with clidd and an eventual vote which you state has no meaning, after which you throw some very flimsy shade on me and to a lesser extent Goldfish.

I don't see where you're going with this, there's scummier activity than Clidd's atm tbh
my vote for clidd was purely random :)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:10 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 140, Eiralox wrote:
not enough input for me to form reads, scummish until otherwise for this simple reason:

(these aren't straight scumreads, merely input on less actives/actionables)

ISO Not_mAfia:
100 per centum Trolly, stated as normal by others.

ISO Corwinoid:
no input other than one nowhere-going question, their intent to hang back and observe before hard reads might be innocent and sincere, i know i'm never satisfied with my reads day one. State that they are busy.

ISO GeorgeBailey:
more input, soft-read less scummy than others here. votes Goldfish, changes vote Alex after they vote Elsa "This is a very awkward progression. Why are you voting Elsa for trying to curb the low activity?"

ISO Crescent
way more active than others, more prolific poster than me. yet so much of it is what they did previous games, another third a meta-analysis of what they're likely to do, and the rest very soft reads with little confrontational evidence-seeking, the only asked questions are a bit watery and don't seem in the inquisitive spirit. Has yet to vote. Here because despite all the content I can't find anything for a read, seems as they're dipping their toes in the water. only def non-referential input i could find:

"One thing I will add is the guy who voted me is probably town."
"'Cause an entire day had passed and his "sticking with the basics" line suggests having an actual reason to vote that wasn't strong enough to actually go into detail on."
"The only thing I've really added to the game is that, based on my personal history, that guy who voted me is town. Which, at this point, is now more than almost every player in the game has added."
"Are you saying this to try to get people to post, or is this actually a serious suggestion?"
"I consider it a really bad sign that a 2 day old game is already talking about inactive hunting. This doesn't feel like a discussion that has a place this early in a day."
"I get "reaction test" vibes from Gibus. Would still look better if he'd actually done something since."

ISO UNOwen
Votes Corwinoid. Asks Crescent: "What makes you think that gibus wasn't just random voting?"
Goldfish say they think Gibus is town, UNOwen asks "Why?"

ISO Gibus
Vote Cresecent. Vote Elsa after Alex slideshow. 3 posts, trolly.

ISO geraintm
despite their numerous naughty points and random vote i actually have more of a feel for them than the above folk, tho still putting them here as they haven't done much ferreting about imo.
I don't know what the colours/order means. Am I thr most scummy or keast scummy in yout list?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:50 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 150, Corwinoid wrote:@Eiralox if you thought it was a going nowhere question maybe you should pay attention more.

I dislike the not-so-subtle hint at not trusting D1 reads. I've seen people have some very good intuition in games very early on. The rest of your posts bother me also.
ok, should i be less subtle?
I dislike day 1s intensly, i feel they are random at best and tilted towards scum more likely, and the chances of eliminating scum are very small and we would be better off not eliminating anyone today.

anyone who claims strong readson day 1 i will just internally giggle at.

anytime anyone says "i can/i know others can get good reads days 1" are blinding themselves with anecdotes.

@clidd

for some reason i thought we have played together before.

my vote for you was based purely on your post being the 56th of the game, 28 after my first post (which was 28). i normally have fun day 1 when people get upset at me for my vote because they are not aware why i have placed my initial vote. i am stopping that fun now, it is clearly too much of a distraction.

@vivax - my posts are not to generate a negatve reaction, they are just me having fun because people don't get the "joke"
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:24 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 177, clidd wrote:Actually, we already played together (2021) iirc.

In our last experience you were scum and made me townread your slot for a whole day until I woke up and realized your behavior wasn't town being erratic but just scum being scummy.
I think I am.terrible scum and really easy to spot. I get really panicky (my scum threads are wild swings of emotion)

I didn't know though if you knew my random method of voting was my main thought.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:25 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 178, clidd wrote:There is also a town!Gera game that caused me some mental confusion when I tried to read your slot, but that's before the scumgame.

I haven't played/watched you play since then, so I don't know if your playstyle has evolved but judging in isolation I consider it more scummy-y than towny-y. At least until you actually generate "real" reads.
You are jnlikely to get any real reads from me until day 2, once there is an elimination and whatever info people bring to the table. That is when I start pushing at people.more.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:57 am

Post by geraintm »

@george - i am sure you can find times people have found scum day 1.
i am also sure you can find times when people have not found scum day 1.
the existence of the 1st does not make me feel any better than the odds are any better than random.

@alex - the L word is banned on this site.

@vivax - i will barely intereact day 1 with the game. i will occasionally note something that feels off about other people's play, but that is pretty much it. i am not trying to get a reaction from anyone, honest. except when i wind people up about random votes ;)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:58 am

Post by geraintm »

@george
cont....no better than radom, and liekly worse as there will be 3 players who are trying to be misleading.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:20 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 191, Elsa Jay wrote:VOTE: Gibus

I'll be busy at work today but I'm reading up. My last readlist still applies.
i dont follow your thought patterns with this vote.
In post 198, Alexcellent wrote: I don't really understand his scum read on Geraintm. Maybe it's coming from a meta read but it just feels a little bit forced to me.
of course it is going to be forced, it is day one. either some townie just wanting to appear clever or scum trying to paint me bad and set me up for later.

@crescent - if you are able to spot a player as scum 80% of the time then i tip my hat to you, you are a much better player than me. i'm happy with a 50% ratio for my votes.
In post 210, Corwinoid wrote:I really, really, really hate it when people play every other game they've been in, instead of the game they're currently in.
this ^^^
good players will be aware of their tells and switch things up
In post 223, clidd wrote:
Not trying to be rude, but it looks like you're trying to buy time for suggesting that I need to evaluate you later (D2).
that is exactly what i am doing.
In post 233, Crescent wrote:Something I just remembered myself: Gera specifically said last game he didn't care about any read that didn't also come with a vote.

He immediately shaded Vivax for shading George, then called him performative. Vivax did not place any vote here.
i have just read this and actually realise i am fairly contradictory about this. i strongly weight votes, that is true. when i go back on day 2/3, it is the vote counts i go through to get my strong indications of how players have behaved.
but i also do take notice of people planning votes in advance or spreading a huge net of suspicions. i dislike players who will list every other player in the game as potentially scum, because they can rely on it later as evidence they thought someone was scummy.

so, i just want to apologise for being interested in both votes and non-voting stuff.
In post 236, Crescent wrote:
In post 269, geraintm wrote:
In post 197, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I can pressure someone without voting for them. There's not exactly a lot of posts to go on so far, but from what I've seen you are obvscum.
I will not pay any attention to people's pressure unless it is backed up by a vote, it is just posturing otherwise. If it ain't jn a vote count I will totally forget it ever existed
This suggests he could find such a thing "performative", but he never once accuses anyone in the game of such a thing. Not even me, when I pressured a few on day 1 but voted none of them.

To immediately jump to George's defense is a more stark contrast to last game than I've been thinking it is.
ah, this is why i hand out naught ypoints, give myself an marker that someone has done something i find weird that i can come back to later. i knew there was a reason i did it.
In post 270, Not_Mafia wrote:
U
N
O
w
e
n

E
l
s
a
J
a
y

c
l
i
d
d

G
e
o
r
g
e
B
a
i
l
e
y

g
e
r
a
i
n
t
m

C
o
r
w
i
n
o
i
d

C
r
e
s
c
e
n
t

g
i
b
u
s

G
o
l
d
f
i
s
h
F
r
o
m
T
h
e
M
o
o
n

V
i
v
a
x

A
l
e
x
c
e
l
l
e
n
t

E
i
r
a
l
o
x

N
o
t
_
M
a
f
i
a
10/10 for shitposting.
In post 275, Corwinoid wrote:I am genuinely curious how the people who've played with him before really feel about him.
the game we managed to vote them off day 1 i consider one of my greatest achievements on this site!
it will never happen again.

i am wondering how much of Clidd's attack on me is based on their emotional reaction to my unexplained random vote on them.

caught up to 292
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:43 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 298, Eiralox wrote:
In post 270, Not_Mafia wrote:
U
N
O
w
e
n

E
l
s
a
J
a
y

c
l
i
d
d

G
e
o
r
g
e
B
a
i
l
e
y

g
e
r
a
i
n
t
m

C
o
r
w
i
n
o
i
d

C
r
e
s
c
e
n
t

g
i
b
u
s

G
o
l
d
f
i
s
h
F
r
o
m
T
h
e
M
o
o
n

V
i
v
a
x

A
l
e
x
c
e
l
l
e
n
t

E
i
r
a
l
o
x

N
o
t
_
M
a
f
i
a
Yo @Not_Mafia, can u expand on ur Elsa Jay, Clidd, Alexcellent and Vivax placements? Any method behind the rainbow or will you continue to be mute?
i am amused by your attempt to get sense from not mafia :)

best of luck with that
In post 318, Crescent wrote:
What we need most is people coming to an actual consensus of sorts or we're just handing control of the vote over to the scumteam. Treating NM like one feels very dangerous
i cant work out why, but this obvious desperation for wagons to form makes me uncomfortable.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:20 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 322, Crescent wrote: We have less than 3 days left and an 8-way vote split. This is a
nightmare scenario
for town. We have virtually no control over who gets voted off like this and no way of actually pressuring anyone.

I said this immediately when I saw how split the vote is. If you're town and not alarmed by that vote spread that's a you problem.

It doesnt matter who scum is. They've loved how this day has progressed so far. This goes double if NM is town.
then lets just no vote, that surely has to be better than what you are expecting to happen
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:46 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 356, Crescent wrote:
In post 353, Alexcellent wrote:Tbh the big push on Gibus feels bad. His ISO is lacking but I don't see anything that screams scum to me.

Also keen to hear from George.

P-Edit: pretty much what Vivax said. Looking forward to the catch up George.
I went with the one who already had a vote. I didn't realize George also had one but I didn't want to split the votes any further.

But.... It did it's job, and got BOTH of them to post. My desire to kill George is still higher than my desire to kill Gibus.

UNVOTE: Gibus
If all you want from pressure is to people to post prod dodging posts, then you aren't going to move the game forward much
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:50 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 356, Crescent wrote:
In post 353, Alexcellent wrote:Tbh the big push on Gibus feels bad. His ISO is lacking but I don't see anything that screams scum to me.

Also keen to hear from George.

P-Edit: pretty much what Vivax said. Looking forward to the catch up George.
I went with the one who already had a vote. I didn't realize George also had one but I didn't want to split the votes any further.

But.... It did it's job, and got BOTH of them to post. My desire to kill George is still higher than my desire to kill Gibus.

UNVOTE: Gibus
This is such a weird game. Crescent is somehow dominating all the conversations from posting their ideas on how everyone else should be posting, or comparing their play to other games.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:27 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 388, Crescent wrote:Oh and you're welcome, everyone. I just got a scum to effectively out himself with my "useless" vote.
i have zero idea why you think i have outed myself.
i thought your vote was pointless, because i dont think the reaction you got from it was worthwhile. you hadnt generated pressure, you just seem to think because they posed after your vote the two things are related
In post 391, GoldfishFromTheMoon wrote:Ok idk if you are scum or not but crescent, you're constant talk about meta from previous games is pinging me. It's not overly helpful for people who haven't played in those games, and especially the meta analysis of georgebailey as vanya, talking about the "vibes bening off" seems pretty useless, it's a well know fact that people change around their playstyle and attitude between games, ESPECIALLY if they are using an alt account or the game is anonymous, which it sounds like this one was.

Most of the meta analysis you've posted seems to be talking about things that are nai. So please only do it if it's genuinely very relevant, because it's making it hard for me to follow the game.

agree with this ^^^
In post 400, GeorgeBailey wrote:While i disagree with Alex's read on Elsa, I think his defense comes from a townie perspective.

VOTE: Geraintm

Geraint is my best bet for scum, he's been suggesting anti-town behavior and is actively doing anti-town things. Like:
In post 138, geraintm wrote:my vote for clidd was purely random
and
In post 329, geraintm wrote:
In post 322, Crescent wrote: We have less than 3 days left and an 8-way vote split. This is a
nightmare scenario
for town. We have virtually no control over who gets voted off like this and no way of actually pressuring anyone.

I said this immediately when I saw how split the vote is. If you're town and not alarmed by that vote spread that's a you problem.

It doesnt matter who scum is. They've loved how this day has progressed so far. This goes double if NM is town.
then lets just no vote, that surely has to be better than what you are expecting to happen
Literally voting at random is better than a no-vote. No-votes give us absolutely no information.

@Geraintm: gun to head, who would you eliminate right now?
ok, i have no idea why this game i am getting so much flack for things i do every other game.

this is my first post
In post 28, geraintm wrote:Hello all. Think I've played with a bunch of you, so that's good.

This is the 28th post I think
note the number 28 for those who need to pay attention.
and go back and check every other game i play where i mention a number in my first post.

this is me quoting post 56 and voting for it. 56=28+28.
my random vote is really that simple.
i then have (what i consider) a bit of fun when people get confused about my random vote

like this
In post 127, geraintm wrote:

Well, you would....

:)

I'm going to have fun with this
but for some reason, even when i say that my vote was purely random, people are still upset for doing untown things like voting randomly in the exact same way i have every other game.

and me argueing for no vote day 1.
i could go back and find me doing it in a bunch of other games because it is something i have argued for many times - but i know people hate it so i stopped doing it pretty much. but in post 329 i brouht it up because it did honestly seem better that what Crescent was predicting.

to use these two posts as a reason to think me scum is just....awful
i have responded now to these and i am not going to bother any more because it is pointless. you do you.

who would i eliminate - not mafia. i cannot read them in any game i play with them, they require a night action from someone to solve in my opinion and i would prefer it if we didnt have to do that.
the people pressuring me, i aint fan of any of you either, but i am used to it in games and i think at the moment i'd rather keep you around because when on day 2 or 3 people come for me again with their piss poor reasons it will be obvious i am being pushed as a mis-elimination.

but i have no strong opinions on who should be voted off.
i think next game i am going to go back to my "vote the biggest wagon" plan, just to get to day 2 quicker because i am not enjoying today

In post 401, GeorgeBailey wrote:
I usually joke around in Mafia games, and especially during RVS.
when i have fun, you take it to be scum behaviour :(
In post 412, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: George Bailey
posts like this i just shrug at

"#384 Gera is logical here. Right? idk, but they make sense: voting inactive, having them appear and then immediately unvoting does lessen pressure. RE: Crescent reaction to this, i'm not sure. i'll need to look deeper into it, but t/t distinctly possible."

^^^^ this was from eiralox
so i am pleased that someone else thinks my logic with Crescent makes sense
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:56 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 472, Crescent wrote:Still an 8 way vote split huh.

The top 3 trains though... Cannot say any of them are particularly bad. Got one probable scum, and two guys with lingering scum equity that could definitely still give us more than they have.

We now have THREE pairs of people countervoting though: Elsa/Gibus, Clidd/Gera, Uno/Corwi. Many of these votes came a long time ago, too. I'd like to hear a renewed argument from both Elsa and Gibus about why their votes are still there. Uno's spoken on it lately, Corwi countervoted because he got... Tired of it? Gera blatantly countered on Clidd, then called it "random" (sure. "random".) and has left it sitting there while shading me. But these two? I need more out of these two.

I'm not sure I've ever seen so much countervoting as I have so far this game.
I've had enough. Calling my random vote not random and using it as an excuse to scum read me is passing me off.
VOTE: Crescent

For someone so insistent everyone should go back and read every players previous games, to think I didn't random vote is mind boggling
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:00 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 472, Crescent wrote:Still an 8 way vote split huh.

The top 3 trains though... Cannot say any of them are particularly bad. Got one probable scum, and two guys with lingering scum equity that could definitely still give us more than they have.

We now have THREE pairs of people countervoting though: Elsa/Gibus, Clidd/Gera, Uno/Corwi. Many of these votes came a long time
In post 487, Crescent wrote:
In post 486, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 485, Crescent wrote:There are currently two players that, if they are scum, I believe scum already has this game won.
Just lay it out, is withholding your reads at this point really helping town?
This technically has nothing to do with my reads? I have town reads on Eiralox and Alex right now.

But I think if either are scum, this town is already dead. There's no way either of these two would get caught in a day 4/day 5 situation unless they made a massive gaffe.
You know that they'll be night actions to rule out difficult to sort players right?
You seem to have this opinion that town can only ever win this game if you get everything right, and I can't work out why you are playing like this. I've not played with you enough to know why you have this attitude, and it feels very different to the previous game I was with you.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:18 am

Post by geraintm »

Crescent, stop calling my random vote not random.
You are talking out of your ass.
I will ignore you the for the rest of the game because your insistence that you know my actions better than me is just baffling me.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:20 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 7, geraintm wrote:Well hello. Some new faces, but a lot like my last game.
It's the 1st today
My last game. Note the 1st
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:21 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 31, geraintm wrote:Amazing, not gonna lie, feeling some Emotions now game has finally started.
Waited so long for this to start.

Anyways, today's number is 9
Look, a 9. 2nd last game
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:22 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 10, geraintm wrote:
In post 8, Capo22 wrote:There can be only one multiple of 11
VOTE: Dwlee99
11?
See, a number 11
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:23 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 153, geraintm wrote:7 pages already!

This game is going to be too much.

[Space left intentionally blank to crumb]
And a 7

I could go on....
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:25 am

Post by geraintm »

So Crescent, just leave alone the idea that me using the number 28 in my first post to generate my first random vote. I can't believe you have driven me to do this, something that if you checked my previous games, something you claim to do, would have been obvious
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:30 am

Post by geraintm »

So, i shown the evidence for my random vote, and you are still claiming I deliberately counter voted someone. Which would require me knowing in advance the player I wanted to vote was going to post exactly 28 posts after mine, that is seriously your case against me?

I am voting you the rest of today, vote locked
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:50 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 69, Crescent wrote:Ger had issues last game actually responding to questions quickly and directly and it's one of the reasons I suspected him for so long. He also had a habit of saying he'd do things and just... Didn't actually do them. He was the one town player who lived to endgame less active than the entire scumteam.

Last game he voted Scorpious at post 11 (4th vote on him) and said something about "always random voting" to justify it. I do find it curious that he sussed someone so early but apparently did not "randomly vote" anyone. He doesn't have a content post in the other game until #168 where he pokes me for poking him.

There is a post that gives a potential reason for this difference in early behavior, but I want to see what he says about it before I bring it up specifically.
This is your post about me where you are calling me out....but you are calling me out I think in this game for not random voting like I always do and you make mention of some post which explains why I am different this game??

Like....you wonder why I am fixated on you thinking I didn't random vote, you are confused about my vote last game (which was random as I sat it was)

Just....I don't get why you are fixated on me.

Unlikely to post much again until tomorrow as 9pm here,.might be able to check in quickly before bed
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:48 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 547, Crescent wrote:Love that Ger completely ignored my initial and still valid reason for voting him, "locked" his vote on me on false pretenses, and ran from the game.

Interesting two votes on Owen who has been in my null zone like, this entire time. Can either of you elaborate more?
ran from the game? it is friday night, you know people can do other things than post here right? yet you are using that (along with you dismissing my random vote for not being random) as another way to keep piling shade on me

and i thought i went back and looked at your post about me - your post 69 - in my post 535

you cannot say i ignored your early reads on me when you ignore my post aimed at you about them?
you cannot say my vote on you is under false pretenses - like, what does that even mean - you know better than me why i am voting for you????

just....why have you got such an inexplicable hard on for me?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:51 am

Post by geraintm »

be back tomorrow morning
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:41 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 667, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 547, Crescent wrote:Love that Ger completely ignored my initial and still valid reason for voting him, "locked" his vote on me on false pretenses, and ran from the game.
This feels scummy or bad town
Quick catch up, looking mostly for when I am mentioned.

Who is scummy, me or Crescent?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:53 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 736, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 734, geraintm wrote:
Quick catch up, looking mostly for when I am mentioned.

Who is scummy, me or Crescent?
Crescent - felt like a needless attempt to throw shade on you and spinning you not being here as "running away". Just felt unnecessary and her wording of it a bit manipulative.

But also pls do a real catch up if you can
I cant work out Crescent at all, I got very worked up at them last night because nothing I said seemed to get through to them, and even after I left they still were putting in stupid digs like me running away when I have to sleep. They aren't being like this with anyone else :(
Today they seem to have dropped me as inthjnk they worked out I was not going to get eliminated today, but I still feel like they are going to curclback to me tomorrow.

There is little point in me doing a catch up today, it is day 1. There are a few players who aren't very engaged, some who are over engaged and the sooner we get to day 2 the better as they'll be some night actions to help us.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:07 am

Post by geraintm »

@george
I said not mafia as half joke, I know there is jo way they are getting voted off day 1.
Vote for Crescent was a mixture of anger, bafflement and genuine non comprehension about what they were doing,

BTW, I can understand people wanting to vote me on day 1 like you have been, I get people's annoyance with me, I don't gold it against you, I just promise indo get better
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:11 am

Post by geraintm »

@alex
Not planning on changing my vote. I said it was locked and I am not going to break that (I hate liars in mafia games, people who lie about roles are thr worst)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:13 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 898, clidd wrote:I saw ''detective'' once in a game (2020) and the player in question, as far as I can remember, was also eliminated on day one.

Tragic.
i was a novice detective in my last game. i made it to end game

is the hammer genuine then? and it wasnt Not Mafia who did it??
i am assuming this claim in twilight is genuine. if i had been around i would have made it clear i wouldn't have gone near George Bailey today ever.
anyone got a rollcall of all those who could have unvoted after the claim PR and didn't? Or am i going to have to look that up myself tomorrow?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:05 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 907, Eiralox wrote:
In post 905, geraintm wrote: anyone got a rollcall of all those who could have unvoted after the claim PR and didn't? Or am i going to have to look that up myself tomorrow?
I think it was me, Crescent, Gib, and Vivax, with me and Crescent being the closet posters active up to when Owen hammered.

Alex and Not_Mafia were not active at the time.
these will be the people i will look at most closely tomorrow, pending whatever happens over night
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:20 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 930, Eiralox wrote:VOTE: Gibus
In post 931, Alexcellent wrote:VOTE: Goldfish
you lot know something different to the rest of us?? or you just shooting blind?

@ alex - trying to work out why scum shot someone is usually a pointless exercise. we don't even know who was killed by scum
In post 936, gibus wrote:VOTE: Goldfish, Not_Mafia, geraint
????

quick thoughts before i look at people properly.
but there were 7 votes on George yesterday, one who turned red. so 6 left

and there were 6 people not on the wagon, but 2 have turned up green so that is 3 left.
i reckon, on the law of averages, better hunting for scum off wagon than on.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:59 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 946, Alexcellent wrote:There's no universe where scum kills Owen there, unless it's for the WIFOM
thinking about it more, you (and others - ElsaJay in 952) are probably right about which one was the scum kill.
In post 947, GoldfishFromTheMoon wrote:I think there might be a vigilante in the setup. Don't claim though.
go home boys, Goldfish has solved the case....

Vivax - 953 - i dunno, feels like they are reaching for straws on Alex
In post 964, Corwinoid wrote:^ Vivax is still trash. Flip me if you want to, but he's scum this game and I'm not moving off that position unless people find a magical fucking unicorn and a confessional signed by the pope.
what's this??
In post 966, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 965, Elsa Jay wrote:I mean, considering you lived specifically because we jumped onto George for reasons I still don't get, I thought you would rethink your list. Then again since Owen flipped evil (despite being a traitor who main scum wouldn't know he is it) I guess you'll stick to your guns.

Who would be the remaining 2 scum to you?
With a traitor is it 3+1 or 2+1? I have Vivax, I'm not sure who the third is.

Gera, Alex, Eira are town, I think NM is town right now. I would have stuck on Owen but you and Eira scared me off, I said that yesterday too. I'm null or very slightly leaned on everyone else right now.
ok, now i am paying attention.

i didnt have time today to go through yesterday's votes (webinars at work), but right now Vivax and Corwin would be the place i would start. vivax been the penultimate vote on the elimination is :eek:
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:03 am

Post by geraintm »

looking at vivax to begin with
Leaving it at that.
i hated this entrance at the time.

post 119 a vote for corwind
In post 295, Vivax wrote:Good morning.

UNVOTE: Corwinoid
VOTE: GeorgeBailey

Almost voted not_mafia, but it'd be more useful to keep him around as pet troll for now.
If he really triggers that many people to the point it's all I can read about, I'll reconsider.

Corwin/George looks like a good combo still.
pairing up votes
In post 424, Vivax wrote:
In post 393, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 307, UNOwen wrote:
In post 305, Elsa Jay wrote: Won't say who yet but reading the last four pages made 2 people move up in my town list and 1 down. I'm here to interact all day as well.
Where is Corwin on your list and why?
I really want to know what your fascination with me is. Since your RVS vote you haven't even looked anywhere else or engaged meaningfully with any other slot in the game. Seriously, what's going on here?

VOTE: UNOwen
Scummy post.

UNVOTE: GeorgeBailey
VOTE: Corwinoid
and back again
In post 427, Vivax wrote:
In post 402, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 398, Corwinoid wrote:
Crescent wrote:It's true he has not named anyone else as scummy, but he's also been somewhat engaged. I'm still null on Unowen though - It's nowhere near as bad as players like George.
Somewhat engaged how? The only people with less posts are gibus, GB and NM (and the mod), and almost half (5/13) of his posts including his RVS are engaging with me exclusively. This looks a lot more like someone trying to hide and shade a slot than any actual engagement.
Agreed, Uno hasn't moved their vote since RVS and the shade in [post]307[post] feels like, er, posturing? Or would the right word be rallying.

Like whether or not they should move their vote in case there's any traction.
Do you have a townread on Corwin?
why do they care what their scum read thinks?
In post 599, Vivax wrote:
In post 513, geraintm wrote:Crescent, stop calling my random vote not random.
You are talking out of your ass.
I will ignore you the for the rest of the game because your insistence that you know my actions better than me is just baffling me.
When you come back, remember to do this.
i think this is their only interaction with me up to this point. there ar emore after but nothing serious
In post 676, Vivax wrote:
In post 675, Eiralox wrote:
In post 588, Corwinoid wrote: No. I knew the game was Normal, and what invalid roles there are.

Someone genuinely trying to solve would want to know what they're up against.
this can read null. it might be genuine town though-process coming from Corwin, and while I certainly wouldn't be thinking this way, it's not enough for a scum lean by itself. Corwin might merely be wondering why town! Vivax didn't do full private research regarding the setup(which, again, is not scummy on Vivax's part--- I myself stated my own ignorance on the matter.

This can be T/T.
And if the town doesn't vote Corwin, who should we be voting in your opinion?

George still?
weird post asking someone else for permission to vote
In post 785, Vivax wrote:UNVOTE: Corwinoid
VOTE: GeorgeBailey
back we go

Day 2....i dunno.
they are ignoring Corwin's claim which is weird.
i didn't liek their day 1 play, there are too many instances of just posts that are off to me and the fixation on george (town) and COrwin (who i am making the assumption is town at this point until proven otherwise, i cannot see their play today being from scum) looks so so bad.

considering the progression of their wagon today, i think id be ok with a vote there.

addendum

Not mafia is infuriating to play with. If town, they need to be sorted at some point through a night action or an elimination. if scum, they just get a free pass.

crescent - they feel like a different person on Day 2. they are just ignorning me - did i scare them off?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:11 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1001, Alexcellent wrote:Yeah, I think I'm launching Vivax before Corwin.

The Goldfish replace out is all kinds of frustrating.
yep, areplacement combined with not mafia is causing zero flow
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:56 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1018, Vivax wrote:Wanting to lynch Corwin yesterday but being widely townread, then having to compromise on George only to find that today we've somehow regressed to discussing me is mildly disappointing.
A reason for someone to be mafia shouldn't become better just because you add more content.

Daily challenge: Find the player who attempts AtE on D2.
L word is a no-no
In post 1003, Alexcellent wrote:Eiralox D2 is also very different to Eiralox D1.

I would be open to a policy Not_Mafia elimination if we can't reach a majority on someone prior to end of day.
feels like this suggestion could be a lazy one from someone wanting an easy elimination.
naughty point for you
In post 1006, Elsa Jay wrote:I feel like since we know we got a vigilante in play that's less of a concern to waste our elim on them when they can get shot instead. But yeah worst case scenario we can elim there.
i was sorta assuming it was going to be a one shot slot, is it common for Vigilantes to have multiple shots? seems overpowered if so??
In post 1007, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 999, Elsa Jay wrote:I guess we'll never get the answers I was looking for from Fish now, so I'll stick with my heart.

VOTE: Corwin

At this point it feels like Cres was defending both Owen AND Corwin's actions earlier. Maybe she realized Owen might've been the traitor and didn't want either of her teammates to die so she uses her voice and momentum to switch it onto George.

Now she wants to launch the significantly townier Vivax over Corwin? Nah. Not buying it.

If Corwin flips scum I nearly garuntee Cres is the third who has tried to take hold of the game after realizing her partners were passive.

I keep flip flopping here but yeah I don't trust Cres rn.

Edit: don't agree with just pointing it out for scum to also see but you do you Vivax.
I don't agree with everything in this post but I think the bolded line is not a bad point.

I've been apprehensive about Crescent but wrote most of it off due to differing playstyles. Also her frustration yesterday about the game activity felt kind of genuine which made me feel better about her being town. But there probably IS a scenario where scum!Crescent's only partner is a passive/low-content/troll player (i.e. Not_Mafia/Goldfish etc) and partnered with an unknown traitor, she may have felt the need to flood D1 with activity to make up for not knowing one of her scum partners and maybe another partner not contributing. Her frustration could have come more from feeling the need to carry scum faction in that regard.
Corwin/Cres is a possible team but I don't think Corwin flipping scum would make Cres a lock to also be scum.
Mostly just thinking aloud here.
It was not possible for me to read Crescent yesterday, i got way too up in emotion about them.
today....their change in tone seems noticeable, but i am going to have to be led by others on them (i know i normally hate it when i see people ask permission from others for a read, but i feel i have a genuine reason here for not having being able to intereact with them normally)

@ Crescent - i am reading Corwin as town too btw today.

and just caught your ISO on Vivax. i didnt spend much time on Day 2 (because of the lack of votes and as you put it, the general mehness to it) - but agree with you that they seem off.

really want nu-Goldfish to appear, and not mafia to just....do something
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:07 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1030, Vivax wrote:Fine, if you insist that I find someone outside of Corwin I will. Just don't expect me to be quick.
I was thinking of clidd as wildcard before he got shot. Considering he had quite the pokerface on him, he probably had a right hunch somewhere.
Or does he have a reputation of being consistently good?

No L-word, nice.

Catching up, on phone so this won't be great.
Don't get the unvote here
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:08 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1030, Vivax wrote:Fine, if you insist that I find someone outside of Corwin I will. Just don't expect me to be quick.
I was thinking of clidd as wildcard before he got shot. Considering he had quite the pokerface on him, he probably had a right hunch somewhere.
Or does he have a reputation of being consistently good?

No L-word, nice.

In post 1039, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1038, Crescent wrote:Also. Can we just.. Replace NM out, too?
I'd rather not.
I feel th eo lying people wanting not mafia to stay in the game are those worried they might be an elimination candidate tomorrow
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:10 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1051, Vivax wrote:I'd say that since I'm supposed to do a lot of legwork and I'm reluctant to do that with NM playing the way he does, this should probably be the day we policy-launch him.
If you disagree, feel free to do what you want. But then I'll do what I want too, which is nothing while I have an unreadable slot.
If not mafia ever flips green, then vivax looks bad for this to me
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:11 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1051, Vivax wrote:I'd say that since I'm supposed to do a lot of legwork and I'm reluctant to do that with NM playing the way he does, this should probably be the day we policy-launch him.
If you disagree, feel free to do what you want. But then I'll do what I want too, which is nothing while I have an unreadable slot.
In post 1067, Vivax wrote:
In post 1066, Crescent wrote:
I asked you earlier why you would've gone for Clidd given you last mentioned him all the way back in #182.

You should at least have an answer to back that up?
No other reason but the polished entrance and general difficulty in getting a read. Wildcard means my next guess for mafia if someone among Corwin, George, Owen wasn't. The NK helped me narrow it down.

Anything else you want to know? If not, I would't mind getting NM out.

VOTE: Not_mafia
I'm fairly.sure I've seen enough from vivax
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:14 am

Post by geraintm »

I'm off work today ill, so no chance to iso anyone else today.
But VOTE: vivax for now.
It may be confirmation bias, but after having looked at them earlier today everything they do just seems bad bad bad.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:50 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1095, Vivax wrote:I'm gonna openly OMGUS this, go look at clidds reads, and call geraintm mafia for this. And because the logic to vote for me is hilariously lazy and he doesn't apply it in reverse.

And there's also your reason for clidd getting NKd.

So I guess my work here is done. I'll just sheep a good dead town, because it's what mafia wouldn't want me to do.

UNVOTE:
im like, the 4th person to vote you and you turn on me?

what do you mean by my my reason for clidd?

oh seen in a few posts down. you give me way more credit for noticing that clidd always thought me scum. and surely i would have picked on Crescent in that case, they hated me yesterday?

you look bad for wanting to get rid of Not mafia because a policy elimination right then was a terrible, terrible idea that felt like wanting to come from scum wanting an easy elimination of a townie - hence me saying if not mafia turns out green you looked awful.

you point out i didnt follow up on Alex the same way i have with you for doing the same thing with the policy elimination of not mafia - and i think i said i may have confirmation bias when looking at you so i guess that is fair. but i wasnt voting you for just the one thing, its been a whole host
In post 1101, Vivax wrote:And since every good coffin needs four nails, here's the final one:
Day 2....i dunno.
they are ignoring Corwin's claim which is weird.
What claim?
Did geraintm tell him to claim vig today or where does this come from.
ok, this is embarressing, i was 100% sure that they had said something like "with the infomation i have" when they voted for you - which i took to mean they had some info from a night action about your guilt. it was why i was looking so hard at you first.
but i cannot find it in their ISO, so now i am wondering why i ever thought it??

@corwin - did you say something like that?
because it was why i thought you were so likely town - i couldnt think scum would make that suggestion you had night info like that and make such a strong vote on vivax.

now though, with them moving their vote off you they clearly didnt have strong night info like i had assumed.

Post 1102 - it is comforting that crescent is agreeing with me liek this - not the first time i dont think ether.
In post 1103, Vivax wrote:
In post 1102, Crescent wrote:
To expand: You can't possibly think I look bad for wanting to launch NM today when he's still alive and you don't know his alignment.

*Raises hand*

The NM vote was legitimately bad because a vote on him that early in the day achieves absolutely nothing. It's the ultimate sinkhole. I've made it no secret I find him insufferable and want him out of this game, but rushing him out is not pro-town.

I'm only on phone at the moment so tabbing all over the place isn't an option but next up I'm taking a peek at Gera's day 2 ISO.
Not that NM matters now as for what I believe, I found the other mafia. You're kind of on an old page.

The argument is very bad as it puts something that happens in a possible future (NM dies and flips town) as a fact in the present (NM would die as town and that makes you look bad now).

this is horrible circular logic. you cannot find mafia because they thought you did something scummy - when you are talking to someone else who thinks you are scummy too! or have you found the whole team??
In post 1105, gibus wrote:VOTE: geraintm
Will catch up in a bit
??
In post 1106, Vivax wrote:I was kind of drawing up a massive for almost an hour post when I started out wanting to make a simple flowchart in response to crescent.
But the end result is that crescent is likely mafia.
oh, you have found the whole scum team!
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:14 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1107, Vivax wrote:I think I might be getting closer to the Eureka moment while writing this post. Or it's just another one of my insane ramblings. Would mean that either geraint or Corwin is town however?

jesus, you are very hard to follow. im not scum now???
In post 1115, Not_Mafia wrote:Crescent please get an avatar
agree, but not that one
In post 1116, Corwinoid wrote:The situations are only comparable in your hyper-self-aware attention whoring self important flood posting world where you think you are a goddamn paragon of Mafia brilliance and everyone who doesn't grovel at your feet for the crumbs of your reads and play THE WAY YOU WANT THEM TO is "bad at the game".

Seriously, fuck off.

Policy vote for fucking off unfun players. Go away.
this isn't helpful.
In post 1126, Vivax wrote:
Which just makes you and Corwin mafia I guess?
is this like your 5th scum team you've foudn today?
In post 1154, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I am reading and catching up but also trying to stay current at the same time.

Vivax seems town early game so I think I like this Crescent push? Plus, her response has been awful.
to check, you like vivax's push on crescent, and crescent's reaction has been bad?
you are going to need more than that from your catchup, but interested in what you have got.

i admit my view on crescent is bad - yesterday i could not deal with them, today they are mostly ignoring me and agreeing with stuff i say so, am i meant to like them now?

and unsure how they can go through a complete round up of all players in a post (1155) and not mention me??
In post 1159, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I haven't finished reading.

I won't be providing a reads list either. I'll tell you who is scum though
providing your thoughts on the players would be really, really helpful though.....
In post 1162, Vivax wrote:I'd cut crescent some slack, but I had my hand forced and had to find someone not Corwin or not_mafia. Pun intended. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
are you confessing to faking a scum read on Crescent to just to try and get some heat off you??????
In post 1167, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Crescent
in light of Vivax's post above, you are going to need way way more than this to justify a vote on crescent. it looks so......badly oppotunistic to me

@elsa - i literally had the day off work yesterday because i was ill. people need to cut people some slack for not being as present as others.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:17 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1175, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1174, geraintm wrote:@corwin - did you say something like that?
because it was why i thought you were so likely town - i couldnt think scum would make that suggestion you had night info like that and make such a strong vote on vivax.
I don't recall saying that, which is why I was as confused as everyone else. I have not made such a claim, and I checked my ISO also.

Things I have said which might have triggered that are,
"I hate being confident on D1, but I'm very feeling Vivax/UNOwen/?? as a team right now."
"Vivax is still trash. Flip me if you want to, but he's scum this game and I'm not moving off that position unless people find a magical fucking unicorn and a confessional signed by the pope."

But I'm not sure if those came after your original thought or not, and I have a feeling this is an honest mistake.
the second one - where you say you are not moving off unless the Pope intervenes - maybe that is what i thought because that sounds like you had caught scum last night (or maybe followed someone to a dead man's house) and would need someone else to give a very, very good explanation.
it is just i had word "information" so strongly associated with you and your vote.

sorry
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:13 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1179, Corwinoid wrote:@geraintm, have you played with BBT before?
If I have I don't remember them
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:28 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1186, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm bored now. I wanna do something stupid.
maybe you could shitpost gifs the entire game instead of content?
In post 1192, Eiralox wrote:uh oh toffee doesn't sound happy
you could say....he's in a sticky situation
In post 1195, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Can we elim Gibus? Seems good, no?
care to give any reason? any at all?
In post 1201, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I haven't seen enough from him yet
so, you can't give a read on someone because they havent posted?

oh wait, just realised it was about me. i take it you aint up to Day 2 yet, i get better honest?
In post 1205, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Eira
oh FFS....
In post 1215, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Alright.

VOTE: Gibus
Full House!
In post 1223, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Because I have seen nothing from them to suggest they are town nor have they even been even remotely useful in the first 10 pages.

Couple of things I disliked, too
oooh, a reason
i ignored the false vote on Not mafia and not mafia's reaction

some waffle from Corwin at the end about the vig that i am going to ignore. doesnt seem a path worth bothering with.

with no crescent and vivax having 1 short post, and gibus voting me and claiming to be back in a bit, today has just stalled out :(

i've got nothing much to add since my past post, as the only movement is the Evertonian's progression of votes through the entire town.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:59 am

Post by geraintm »

Ok, sorry thisnisngojng to be brief. Weekend and so time.is short and tomorrow is fathers day.

I quickly looked to see if anyone asked me any questions, and I didn't. If I missed something thrn say.

I liked toffee's progression as they read the game, at the start saying people were townie and then just going more and more "this person stinks" and catching up to where the rest of us are.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:00 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1357, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1356, gibus wrote: I never townread gera fyi.
Aww man, I was hoping you'd say that...
In post 425, gibus wrote: No idea. GB I guess?
I don't want to sound like
I'm white knighting ger
, but his vote based on the 2 posts feels rushed and panicky.
It'd make sense for him to divert all that attention asap as scum. Just a feeling though.
because you can only white-knight someone you town read. Or was that a scum slip?
How long did you have this up your sleeve?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:03 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1336, Crescent wrote:Oooh wait now I remember, it was Gera.

And Vivax quickly countervoted.
Yeah, it was me. And vivax just went off on me for it, even though I was like thr 4th person voting for them or something. Somehow my vote was the one they tried to get a counter wagon on but it didn't go anywhere so they quickly lost interest
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:05 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1340, Not_Mafia wrote:Vivax is still scum
I am assuming you must have something tucked up your sleeve to be like this. Because you are just being impossible.
This does fill me with some hope though
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:06 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1354, Elsa Jay wrote:Eh. This seems more fun anyway.

VOTE: Gibus
I have no idea what this is.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:07 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1356, gibus wrote:
In post 1348, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I wouldn't mind hearing how Gibus came to 180 on his Gera read, too. I just noticed he is voting him.
I never townread gera fyi.
I cannot remember why though, wasnit all from my random.vote at thr start of thr game that people went after me for?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:14 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1388, Crescent wrote:A 4th vote that comes out of nowhere has natural scum equity, though doesn't warrant a countervote on it's own. The biggest issue I had with Vivax's vote jumping is he was constructing a team that made absolutely no sense and refused to even try to make any sense of it.
My vote did not come from nowhere, if you think that go back and look at my posts. Fromm post 45 onwards I am looking at vivax heavily before voting them
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:13 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1394, Crescent wrote:I will note that you barely even mention the guy again until #980. I wouldn't really say there's an established pattern until that sequence of posts leading up to the vote.

Though my memory partially me - I remembered your vote coming on him quicker than it did.
Thank you for back tracking.

Sorry people, not been able to post today, will quickly run through now as much as I can
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:14 am

Post by geraintm »

]
In post 1396, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Gera, what's your read on Gibus?
None, but reading ahead I am fairly sure I am going to have to loom at their posts tomorrow because most others seem to hate them
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:16 am

Post by geraintm »

p=13410619#p13410619]post 1414[/url], Crescent"]
In post 1397, Elsa Jay wrote:To speak my current peace:

I still think Vivax and Corwin are TvT, but I concede that if there's scum there it's Vivax.

I would be okay with a NotMaf Elim but it's not a priority.

I want more from Alex and Toffee or they'll go back into the scum pile.

My elims today besides NotMaf would be possibly Vixax (though the one I'd probably fight about), Gibus, or Gera. The other 5 I don't wanna launch today at all.

So basically if I have to vote today my vote will be on (maybe) Vivax, NotMaf, Gera, and Gibus wagons.
More from Toffee in what regard? He's already done more than half the game ever has.[/quote]

What has toffee done, my memory is them slowly reading through thr game and their reads constantly changing as the front and back of the game meet
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:17 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1423, Crescent wrote:Oh and if I get shot tonight if there's anyone who doesn't have a vote right now who might be scum it's Elsa by the way.

'Cause I can play the theory game too!

You thought George was your aligned partner, which is why you didn't seem to care even slightly which of Corwin or Owen was voted off - Just so long as it wasn't George. You even went as far as to say he "crumbed" PR, but only admitted you were lying after Owen hammered.

You were set on voting off Corwin before the day started, and didn't stop to factor in what Owen's flip meant. This is why you quick voted him so fast and had to be forced to acknowledge the vote wasn't happening. Vivax, who is town, was all over Corwin, but didn't feel the need to vote him immediately. He even thought he did when he didn't!

You feel like you can't join the vote on Vivax from Corwin, so you pull the "my vote my choice" cringe to stick lazily on Corwin. You wait for a safe place to put your vote that might actually take off.

The moment Gibus gets a sniff, you hop on because its "fun". You feel you established on him yesterday and did not need to explain yourself jumping on him today. You sit back and watch BBT and I grill him for you.

I think every single part of my theory is actually rather reasonable.
Why do you never vote? It is so hard to track your thoughts without actual votes, and a psot this strong should have one at the end of it
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:19 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1440, Crescent wrote:Oh and side note the vibes Gera are giving off have been consistently better today than the ones he gave off yesterday, which gives me a curious feeling.

I'm asking myself if I like
any
of these trains right now. Food for thought overnight.
I like this post:)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:23 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1491, Elsa Jay wrote:Cres my evidence is there but since it's about you you are biased against it tho? Heck Alex even agreed it was decent earlier and I've worded it way better now.

Edit:

Assuming the usual launch, scum kill, and possible vigi shot, we would go down to 7 people, with possibly 1 scum death here from our votes and NotMaf getting shot in the head.

Assuming worst case scenario tho it'll be something like 2v5 and we do, in fact, lose a day of discussion completely.
Someone needs to tell me how balanced scum having a traitor is with a vigi. Is that swingy to one side or the other?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:24 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1498, Alexcellent wrote:UNVOTE: NotMafia
VOTE: Elsa
Are you just trying to get any wagon started today?
Is one of thr 2 wagons you have ruled out yout partner and the other someone you've built up too much equity as town for you to vote for them without coming across as totally opportunistic scum????
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1564 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:26 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1523, Eiralox wrote:imma be a dwarf for the night bai
Are we meant to understand this?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:29 am

Post by geraintm »

Bed now, I fear a ton of pages to come back to when j wake up

Need to go through gibus quickly tomorrow
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1590 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:04 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 793, gibus wrote:Unofficial Vote Count 2

GeorgeBailey (6):
Not_Mafia, Eiralox, Alexcellent, Crescent, gibus, Vivax
UNOwen (3):
clidd, Elsa Jay, GeorgeBailey
Corwinoid (1):
UNOwen
Crescent (1):
geraintm
Vivax (1):
Corwinoid

Not voting (0):

Deadline:
(expired on 2022-06-12 13:13:00)
ok, checking Gibus

Day 1 i get nothing. there is a bunch of votes all around the place, very little in the way of opinion or thought (except consistently saying i am town) and ended up on the elimination 3rd last
In post 781, gibus wrote:VOTE: GeorgeBailey
that was their vote on George Bailey
In post 425, gibus wrote:
In post 416, Eiralox wrote:
In post 415, gibus wrote:I should point out that the games clidd mentioned were a lot more fast paced than this one. Not sure if the meta read is very accurate.
I'd much rather elim Elsa over ger if it were up to me.
ok but if not Elsa then where would your vote be atm?

What's your reads on Crescent, George, and Corwinoid?
No idea. GB I guess?
I don't want to sound like I'm white knighting ger, but his vote based on the 2 posts feels rushed and panicky.
It'd make sense for him to divert all that attention asap as scum. Just a feeling though.
and this was the only time befor ei can really see them having any opinion on George. that vote looks awful now.
In post 936, gibus wrote:VOTE: Goldfish, Not_Mafia, geraint
their open to day 2

their opening thoughts strognly townread Corwin (and soon after think vivax is likely town too, though nothing backing that up)
In post 1302, gibus wrote:
In post 1299, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:All of that to explain a town read on someone under 0 pressure.

Cool.

Who is scum?
I'm still behind by.. a lot.
Based on poe tho, both scum have to exist within Not_maf, geraint, Elsa, and goldfish.
narrows down their scum team. im in it now though they spent previous saying i was town.

post 1338 has a lot of thoughts but they are still claiming to be reading....
In post 1339, gibus wrote:
In post 1337, Crescent wrote:Ok Gibus I have a question. 10 posts after Vivax countervoted Gera, you voted Gera.

Are we ever going to like, learn why?
Random from my poe pool lol.
I didn't want to get kicked due to inactivity.

oh, this is bad
In post 1349, gibus wrote:
In post 43, Crescent wrote:One thing I will add is the guy who voted me is probably town. I tend to be a magnet for unexplained early votes from people who haven't played with me before, and they're almost always town. It's why I got sus of Gamma last game for openly townreading me for no given reason in the first 60.
gibus is probably town if his read was serious
In post 48, UNOwen wrote:
In post 47, Crescent wrote:P.S.

I think the difference is some town get bad-vibes from it and decide to pressure me to get a better read, but it doesn't really ping anything from scum as something worth pursuing, which is why that vote usually comes from town.
What makes you think that gibus wasn't just random voting?
maybe he was random voting?
In post 95, gibus wrote:
In post 58, clidd wrote: @Gibus
Why did you vote Crescent if you said that your vote was ''bad''?
as a dog person, I say we lynch all cat people
I was random voting.
ditto
In post 1351, gibus wrote:wtf

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee
this seems random, but at least the vote is within that random 4 person scum pool
In post 1353, gibus wrote:
In post 1347, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Crescent, you have complained about votes being spread out in the game.

You seem to have an opportunity to create a second wagon. Why are you not taking it?
Yeah cres.
Vote BBT w/ me.
how on earth are they trying to persuade Crescent, an obviously hesitant voter, to start a wagon on Toffee with this bare minimum effort???
In post 1356, gibus wrote:
In post 1348, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I wouldn't mind hearing how Gibus came to 180 on his Gera read, too. I just noticed he is voting him.
I never townread gera fyi.
the what now???

i present
In post 343, gibus wrote:I've got nothing new to bring to the table except that the case on ger is flimsy as hell
and the one where they say they aren't white knighting me...but
In post 1587, gibus wrote:
In post 1575, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 1535, gibus wrote:
In post 1412, Elsa Jay wrote:With 2 days left, I expect the same final crunch we had day 1 to happen again. Maybe even the 8 wagons too. Tho with only 10 alive that becomes significantly harder to do.

I think we can at least agree who we are NOT eliminating today?

Nobody's really going for Alex, Eira, or me today, so I think we can take
those
3 out. Funnily enough the three of
them
are also the only ones not getting voted in the last VC either.

Corwin is more townread then Vivax who is more likely to get elimed between the two so he's safe too. Seems the Crescent stuff has also died now.

So that leaves us with Gibus, Toffee, NotMaf, Vivax, and Gera. Minus Toffee so far it matches what I think we should be between.

If your vote isn't on one of those you should probably get moving soon.
Strangr wording here. Why refer to herself in third person?
Sounds survivalistic while trying not to come off as such.
Gibus, why no Elsa vote here? She's in your scumpool. Cres and me are already voting there. We have like a day left. I'm unsure why you are sticking with Toffee here.
I was kinda hoping for a counter waon but it looks like I'm the only one seeing toffees obv scum agenda.
And the fact that his wagon gained no traction.. very sus. I don't think scum misses a chance to aim for town!toffee since that would be quite easy to case and it makes it easier to set me up for a miselim later.

But yeah, I'm fine with an elsa lim too. Seems like the logical conclusion to Corw v vivax.
Still think her third person survivalism is scummy.
VOTE: Elsa
switch to Elsa because their attempt to get toffee eliminated didnt go anywhere, and justified because no one joined them in voting toffee???

i cannot work out how this slot could be town. their day 1 was not great, their vote ended up on the elimination
In post 885, gibus wrote:
In post 874, GeorgeBailey wrote:Detective, I can see if someone performed a Nightkill during the night or a previous one.
how does this clear people as town
and they even posted after GEorgebailey's claim and didn't unvote.
and day 2 is a mixture of poor votes, poor attempts tostart wagons, claimed laziness

this slot looks bad

VOTE: gibus
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:41 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1602, gibus wrote:
In post 1600, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1591, Not_Mafia wrote:I don't know about Smellsa, his posts are pretty hava
I looked up hava and got "help america vote act". So what in the world do you mean. My mind can't get a different word for good or bad or weird or anything.
prolly meant half assed
Says the person why just replied with "nah"
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:42 pm

Post by geraintm »

1st UNVOTE:
In post 1620, Crescent wrote:Did Gera just really put together an argument on Gibus quoting like 8 posts only for Gibus to say "Nah"
yep
In post 1624, gibus wrote:town combined doctor checker
oh FFS....
In post 1646, Elsa Jay wrote:Considering I'm a [Redacted]-Enabler Bodyguard, you should probably not vote me either.

How we get two people ready to claim Protectives day 2 is the miracles of RNG.
ok....

[For my memory, claims i can remember then are Elsa - bodyguard with extra
Gibus - doctor checker]

i have no reason to not accept these claims right now. they will get sorted out in due time.
In post 1664, Alexcellent wrote:VOTE: BBT prefer this over Vivax.
Alex is very quick to get new wagons going

going to post this now so people can see i am reading, will carry on then
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1828 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:06 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1702, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: geraint

what???? where did this come from?
i checked their posts, and i can see no reason for them to pluck me out to vote for
In post 1704, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1702, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: geraint
Last ditch effort to find a counter?
yep, feels like it
In post 1721, Crescent wrote:The one thing striking me about Gera is he had that big leadup post to voting Gibus and has since vanished off the map. I would like to hear his response to the claims we just had preferably while the day is still going.
i got here as fast as i can (you can check, most of my big posts are about this time of day, i leave the game after work and don't always check at night)
vanishing is not suspicious, just means people have to do other stuff
In post 1729, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I can't say 100% as I still haven't read how D1 ended.

There seemed a good few possibilities though to be fair
really, you still havent caught up?
In post 1730, Crescent wrote: One thing in particular he shades Gibus for is something other people in the game have done, and something you did it at virtually the same time he did (asking me to vote with him).

The complete... Nothingness from him since then raises more eyebrows, and I want to see what he has to say now. Gibus' wagon was never a wagon I trusted to begin with.
i am looking at one particular player at a time, i don't ISO everyone at the same time so i never get to see different players doing the same thing and comment on it. that is why it would look like i am shading one person and ignoring others who do the same.
In post 1746, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 1731, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:My case on Gibus was good.
Was it though?
a whole bunch of us voted gibus, they have been awful at points this game (the nah post?) and you cant just dump on people who voted for them

i see Corwin knows another PR - but i cant work out who they mean.

God, there are a whole bunch of people desperate to get awagon going on me....
In post 1776, Crescent wrote:Actually BBT not only never shades Gera at any point, he has several posts in a row where he shades Gibus, then immediately votes Gera without a word after Gibus claims and asks people to join him.

He didn't even make an argument. The only one who made anything resembling an argument was me, and I did it well after BBT's vote.
i really, reallylike Day 2 Crescent. Day 1 not so much, but Day 2 yep

{trending now towards a Toffee vote}

the bit with PRs trying to coordinate actions feels bad playto me.
In post 1810, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:They can elect not to kill
even i know that putting out a no kill is bad - but whenthe other option is yuorself it looks terrible.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1829 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:07 pm

Post by geraintm »

quickly going to read Toffee's posts
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:11 pm

Post by geraintm »

BBT has 100 posts

took until their 47th to have a proper post
In post 1328, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Gibus wanting to elim GB in literally came from nowhere.

This is a really bad post.
this is amusing
In post 1550, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1548, Alexcellent wrote: Gibus’s town reads are easy to fabricate if he’s scum given the info he has.
Bingo
fairly sure this could be directed at them too

i've got nothing townie frm them, and a bunch of less good stuff.

VOTE: blueblookedtoffee

and is this where not mafia arrives within seconds?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:16 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1833, gibus wrote:Intent to hammer
we haev not mafia in the game, if you mean to hammer then do it.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1894 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:24 am

Post by geraintm »

Hello all, popping in quickly to see what has happened :(

Is anyone else missing....besides not mafia?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:25 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1879, Eiralox wrote:VOTE: geraintm
What is this for?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1896 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:25 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1880, Vivax wrote:Oh I see what you did there.
I'll play, not intent to hammer tho.

I do not see what you see
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:26 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1893, Vivax wrote:
In post 128, geraintm wrote:

Sell me this as a mafia post.
It isn't.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1898 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:27 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1870, Vivax wrote:What? I thought gibus claimed cop.
Are you even playing this game?
Or are you still playing the last one with Crescent?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1900 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:29 am

Post by geraintm »

I'll say sorry for voting off Toffee yesterday, but I have no idea how they let themselves get into that position and then just.....give up. They were awful.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1901 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:31 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1899, Vivax wrote:
In post 1896, geraintm wrote:
In post 1880, Vivax wrote:Oh I see what you did there.
I'll play, not intent to hammer tho.

I do not see what you see
That's possible. But I found it the most likely explanation for that vote salad followed by sorting followed by a vote on you.
You think after looking at the votes that I am scum?

Obviously you are wrong.
More obviously, we need to deal with the Not Mafis situation..
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1905 (isolation #88) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:22 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1904, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1894, geraintm wrote:Hello all, popping in quickly to see what has happened :(

Is anyone else missing....besides not mafia?
Well Crescent hasn't showed up yet. And Corwin hasn't started yelling yet. And NotMaf isn't doing anything yet. So.

Missing quite a lot of people.
I am sure some of them are going to have something to say
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (isolation #89) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:57 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1961, Eiralox wrote:you have 6 days, 6 hours, 35 minutes ; )
anyone else read this as in Sinead O'Conner singing it?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1964 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:20 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1907, Crescent wrote:
I do feel like there's a scum between Gibus and Elsa just from a power perspective after a Joat flipping. It feels like too much. Feels like a 50/50 that probably has to be resolved eventually, but it doesnt have to be today.
i feel there are other things that need to be sorted beforehad
In post 1907, Crescent wrote:
I don't feel confident in Gera votes and it gives me a sense of unease, though he's probably the "best" not-Nm vote based on his play and the kills.

My confidence is kinda shot now yay (hurray going for the hero play and it backfiring). I still havent really figured out where my thoughts regroup to and I'm not sure who I actually think is scum at the moment.
what do you mean by the line about me?
i understand what you mena by confidence - i dont have much now but yesterday was brutal, Toffee just was so unhelpgul, im not sure how we couldnt eliminat ethem
In post 1908, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1906, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1892, Vivax wrote:And you want to imply that's the mafia, but you're not giving a lot of rope there.
uh ??????????
so vivax u think crescent/gera are scum and that i also think this cos i got it off... vote patterns, a ruler, making ockham(a dwarf maybe?) proud? and u think that's why i'm voting gera, and that's why you're, so to say, willing to play along? Is this your train of thought? If so why? Ur vote stayed on crescent end day dos. if ya think cres is scum come up with a good argument, which i didn't see yet from ya.
i still dont know what they are thinking, after then vote salad comment. i fear they are just hopping on the 1st wagon going because they want something started that isnt them and i know no one will have any evidence on me.
In post 1911, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1907, Crescent wrote: Oh and from a review of day 2 my trust of Eiralox dropped some by the way. Much much more behind the scenes than she was on day 1.
don't mismob a JOAT after you mismobbed a Detective and then talk about trust. I wasn't sure about toffee, and decided to give vivax the benefit of the doubt. gibus pr claimed. that's it for my day two.
i need to go back and work out what happened with the shift off vivax and who started it
In post 1917, Crescent wrote:Though yeah there's a pretty inbuilt argument to calling me scum now too considering BBT likely doesn't get voted off if I don't push it with Alex in the warning hours of day 2.

Which is why it's curious. His arguments yesterday were terrible, and nobody cared about them, but BBT'S flip gives the best argument the game has ever had.. And he puts a vote on Gera... But he still says he wants to kill me and Corwin.

It feels weird.
are you 8 Miling, putting out all the arguments against you first to try and diffuse them when used against you???
In post 1920, Eiralox wrote:
i felt the same this morning. tunnel on corwin has been full steam for three days, soooooooo..... where's the case? no the cres shade thru eira-gera vote shenanigans. i mean it's day three. if u gonna scum/slight scum some1 bring some folders with ya
this doesnt feel right, i thought Corwin was townread by people, at least me and someone else?
In post 1922, Crescent wrote:
In post 1916, Eiralox wrote:my main fear was that u were vig cois of ur reaction to my post. now that Alex has kicked the cow welp
Halfway through day 2 I thought vig was most likely Vivax, Gibus, or NM. Part of why I was worried vig couldn't shoot NM is that vig WAS NM.

But it's partly why I was leaving NM as a last-case scenario vote. I wanted him dead on principle, but he's absolutely the kind of guy I think shoots as much as he possibly can.
i feared it was not mafia, i didnt think anyone could be like them without having some sort of PR and them being vig would have just been perfect. but i think like everyone we all thought the VIg would shoot them last night if they could.
In post 1932, Corwinoid wrote:
Today's our biggest gain in scum equity on NM, we need to make a decision on what to do with that slot now.
agree. i posited this earlier. i am 100% that they have to go either today or tomorrow. they cannot go any further than that.
In post 1934, Crescent wrote:The people who are acting like NM ever has a shot of being nightkilled regardless of his alignment absolutely blow my mind by the way.
if i had been Vig, i would have 100% shot them. but i would have shot them night 1.

@elsa 1946 - i am not sure i follow this. but i dont really want to worry about it right now, i feel you and Gibus are going to get sorted before the end of the game. i need to go back and check when and how the claims were made to see how genuine they were. at the time i thought they both were, but i am generally trusting of claims.
In post 1949, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1945, Crescent wrote:Oh also I'm taking the rest of the night off because Corwin once again being an insufferable prick because he hates me is making me kinda mad and I'm just not dealing with it this game anymore. I'm not letting him drag me down to his level again.
So now I'm pressing you on things you've actually done and not just disliking the way you post, your defense is "Corwin hates you, and I'm going to hide from this because he's a 'prick'?"

VOTE: Crescent Okay.
urgh - why start this fight??? are you two just roleplaying this????

Not mafia is still dodging this game - i am right in thinking they posted 11pm on thursday and this game restarted 11 hours before that

VOTE: not mafia
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (isolation #91) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:54 am

Post by geraintm »

We could wait a quickly checking in.
I am happier with not mafia going, my worst fear is that they get replaced and a new player comes in and does just enough to not get eliminated but basically we still have no way of sorting them and the slot just cannot ever get removed.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:13 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2043, Not_Mafia wrote:
F
I
G
H
T
T
H
E
R
E
A
L
E
N
E
M
Y
!

VOTE: Vivax
If this all you are going to do, and if somehow you manage to persuade enough people to vote vivax today, I am still going to vote for you tomorrow
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2099 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:59 pm

Post by geraintm »

1st, Crescent I think says I was voting for vivax for a long time yesterday for bad reasons. There was that whole period where I thought someone had claimed to have night info on them, I thought they were looking a lot more red than they were

And why wouldn't I want to vote not mafia tomorrow. I think he is the vote today, and the reasons I want to vote him will apply even more so .
And not mafia is clearly only voting vivax today to save their own skin. They just stink and they won't smell any better given another day.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2100 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:59 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2097, Not_Mafia wrote:Snooker loopy nuts are we
God this is so identifying :)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101 (isolation #95) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:00 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2077, Crescent wrote:
In post 2075, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2074, Crescent wrote:Oh durr I forgot Gera exists. Vivax/Gera is also a possible team. Vivax even said when he voted Gera earlier today that the vote wasn't serious and he still wanted to kill me and Corwin for reasons he has never quantified.

NM could be scum with most people. I feel like it's very limited who could be scum with Vivax.
Why is it when anyone mentions Gera they also have to mention they forgot he exists?
He should try to be more memorable!
What should I do?
Troll my votes
Not post at all
Post in colour?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:34 am

Post by geraintm »

People aren't even trying....
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (isolation #97) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:30 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2110, Corwinoid wrote:Elsa, will you humor me and unvote for a few hours? I'm not ready for the day to end and I'm worried someone else might hammer too quickly. I'm still okay with Vivax, I just want a little more time today.
Why, you asked for vivax to have their last words, they have. What else are you waiting for?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2144 (isolation #98) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:04 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2117, Crescent wrote:
In post 2099, geraintm wrote:1st, Crescent I think says I was voting for vivax for a long time yesterday for bad reasons. There was that whole period where I thought someone had claimed to have night info on them, I thought they were looking a lot more red than they were

And why wouldn't I want to vote not mafia tomorrow. I think he is the vote today, and the reasons I want to vote him will apply even more so .
And not mafia is clearly only voting vivax today to save their own skin. They just stink and they won't smell any better given another day.
NM voted Vivax yesterday and voted Vivax today.

Why would "trying to save their own skin" have anything to do about why he voted him for so long yesterday? Something you, at the time, were pretty avid in your support for?
Sorry, forgot their one action yesterday was to vote for viax
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2166, Crescent wrote:Also

If NM is scum do we just murder the hell out of Gibus for that joke of a return?

Vivax/Gera and NM/Gibus both make sense for teams, though I'd argue NM/Gibus makes more sense due to game balance. I can't see that post of Gera's I scrutinized coming from an NM/Gera team.

But yeah I'm like the last person in the universe to hope for an undisciplined hammer from.

But yeah it's very interesting how I and Corwin don't hammer and NM suddenly gets louder.
I can see how you think me and vivax are paired, I've been pretty much hit on not voting them for a while. But that is mostly because of not mafia
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2179 (isolation #100) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by geraintm »

Is this end game not mafia?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2180 (isolation #101) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2175, gibus wrote:OK

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Your last 4 votes have been 4 different people :(
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2181 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2154, Corwinoid wrote:I think it's time to sort the sorting hat.

VOTE: gibus
I don't follow this vote, all the notes you made at the end of yout very, very long post didn't mention them
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2228 (isolation #103) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:00 pm

Post by geraintm »

Does vivas have some sort of forcefield around them, they seem imunkillable in this game.

I've come back this morning and I cannot work out how people are getting themselves so twisted.i thought today was aiming to solve the not mafia (and others wanted vivax) problems, but for some reason these two slots cannot get over the hump.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2229 (isolation #104) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:02 pm

Post by geraintm »

Like, is this in response to someone pointing out not Maria's sudden burst of (what can loosely be described as) activity?

But why the unvote so soo after?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2231 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:05 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2192, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 2180, geraintm wrote:

Your last 4 votes have been 4 different people :(
You've voted 6 times the entire game, on 6 different people. In what way is this a relevant point?

You might as well point out that despite her 600 posts, Crescent has 5 votes all game and none today.
Valid point. I think I spot others shifting their votes around alot, one thing I hate players doing. Mine I think have stayed fairly constant once placed though, I've always been a player who once they make up their mind that someone is scum tends to stuck with it. I have a habit of once I think someone is scum, I see everything they do from that point of view and tunnel on them.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2233 (isolation #106) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:07 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2223, gibus wrote:I'll vote whomever crescent votes
I hope crescent votes gibus for comedy sake
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2234 (isolation #107) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:11 pm

Post by geraintm »

So, according to vote count,vivac got 4 and then not mafia, elsa and gibus unvoted.
Vivax got to 3 yesterday and was biggest wagon, with Elsa, Corwen and not mafia and then didn't get voted off.

Either scum keeping trying to run them up and failing, or they are scum???
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2238 (isolation #108) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:48 pm

Post by geraintm »

I think I follow, vivax has been on 4 votes 3 different times, and never got further than that?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2247 (isolation #109) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:42 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2241, Eiralox wrote:i'm not getting elsa's whoopy logic in paring me with gibus, esp as i voted gibus directly after elsa reveal re: prs? placing eira/gibus higher than eira/cres doesn't make sense data wise. cres seems town af anyway so meh.

Gibus voted both Tof and GB.
Vivax voted GB, stayed on Cres end D2.
Elsa vote Tof D2, stayed on Owen D1.

By votes alone i'll townread Elsa and no one else. Elsa's voting seems green, tho they haven't voted Crescent or Gera.

Vivax/Gibus have changed dramatically come D3, and this after they were both wagons D2 before Tof mobbing.

NoT_Mafia voting gibus and Vivax but still getting voted by Elsa? rn gibus and vivax are with Elsa on NM wagon sooooo idk.

Vivax and gibus only others who voted gera besides Eira. Gera has only voted for NM, currentlywith elsa, and with gibus and vivax, both who voted gera, and gibus naming gera straight scum(before swithcing to NM vote as well).

So i've said earlier I can see Elsa/Gera and can still see it, not as likely as Gibus/Vivax atm tho, townreading gera and elsa more than the latter 2.

i might say more later or mght not, who knows.
you lead off with "i can't see their loopy logic", then townread someone and then say you can see them in a scum partnership with me.
there are lots of loopy logic going on....
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2248 (isolation #110) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:45 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2240, Eiralox wrote:Day three:

Vivax: Gibus, Eiralox, Elsa, Not_Mafia, Vivax

gearaintm: Eiralox, Vivax, gibus

Crescent: Corwin

Gibus: Eiralox, Vivax, Corwin

NM: Geraintm, Vivax, Elsa, gibus

Elsa Jay: Corwin
So today Vivax has voted for 4 people
Eira for 3
Gibus for 3
Corwin for 3
Elsa 2
Me 1
Not Mafia 1
Crescent for zero

This is awful
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2266 (isolation #111) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:55 am

Post by geraintm »

No resistance here
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2276 (isolation #112) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:36 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2275, Crescent wrote:
In post 2223, gibus wrote:I'll vote whomever crescent votes
Day is dead again, only this time I feel like our avenues of discussion are pretty well exhausted. Does anyone feel they have anything of import to say?

My only paranoia is that NM+Gibus feels like a comically easy solve once we all stopped eating each other. It makes sense, but it feels like, "the solution was obvious all along" simple.

I have this lingering paranoia of like, almost everyone.

But like, this joke of a post is Gibus' only post in the last ~
52 hours
not especially. and i fear tomorrow is going to be an almost carbon copy.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2371 (isolation #113) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:31 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2335, Vivax wrote:Whatever we're playing this is far beyond mafia
Whatever you are playing....

Like, I get not Mafia 'so thing, this is him. Useless but him.

But you, you aren't normally like this are you?

I want a vote count
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (isolation #114) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:34 am

Post by geraintm »

I've followed the logic being put forward, and I am sure some of it is correct, but it can't all be. I have lost all interest in this game, my postings today are becoming harder and harder for me to muster up and energy to make. I just want this over.
I admit I have lost the will to spend mental effort to try and work it iut. I thought my vote at the start of the day made sense, and I am sure someone at the time said we should rush through today and we haven't and scum is laughing because apathy is going to lose it for us
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2373 (isolation #115) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:34 am

Post by geraintm »

There was some logic to that, it got lost. I dunno what I meant to say now
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2378 (isolation #116) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:00 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2374, Vivax wrote:
In post 2371, geraintm wrote:
In post 2335, Vivax wrote:Whatever we're playing this is far beyond mafia
Whatever you are playing....

Like, I get not Mafia 'so thing, this is him. Useless but him.

But you, you aren't normally like this are you?

I want a vote count
How would you know what I normally am like? My thoughts to voice process is a lot different and difficult to apply than thoughts to text. There is anarchy on paper.[/quote
Sorry, I didn't realise this was your first game, I assumed you had played before, and played better before
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2553 (isolation #117) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:54 pm

Post by geraintm »

game suddenly got busy. first half of the night's posts seem to be people pairing me with elsa as a team because we've not talked to each other.

2nd half of the night's posts seems to be people flinging mud around, i dunno i got bored.

i havent intereacted much with elsa because Day 1 i was messed around by Crescent. Today they are basically not Not Mafia. Day 2 i cannot remember.

you lot work out what you want to do. i still cannot see how any of your ideas solve Vivax and Not mafia and i am going to be so pissed if town loses this game because those two have just sat and done nothing the whole game and we talk ourselves into some big brain plays.
i am assuming the Dead THread are just bashing their heads at all of this.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2558 (isolation #118) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:03 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2556, Eiralox wrote:gera why don't u mention gibus in ur post?
was i meant to?
i didnt see anyone pairing me with him - i was skimming it and i kept seeing people saying i was scum with elsa.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2674 (isolation #119) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:50 am

Post by geraintm »

I hate this game
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2684 (isolation #120) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:10 am

Post by geraintm »

VOTE: elsa
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2687 (isolation #121) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:38 am

Post by geraintm »

I don't believe you....
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2692 (isolation #122) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:27 am

Post by geraintm »

UNVOTE:
Sorry, I assumed that if gibus came back green then there was an obvious thing to do.
Is not voting better, I never know and always take advice from cleverer people than me.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2694 (isolation #123) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:37 am

Post by geraintm »

VOTE: no kill
See, I knew someone could explain it to me.
Sorry
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2720 (isolation #124) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:27 am

Post by geraintm »

Back, I am very confused.
I assumed we were all going to do one thing today....
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2724 (isolation #125) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:11 am

Post by geraintm »

As elsa said vivax, My assumption was elsa was the correct elimination today.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2743 (isolation #126) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:54 pm

Post by geraintm »

I haven't checked out. I slept for nearly 12 hours last night and was out all day. Just because people.dont post as much as you would like doesn't mean they aren't paying the game as much attention as they can
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2749 (isolation #127) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:31 am

Post by geraintm »

I am planning on voting elsa, but I still can't work out why not mafia got killed last night
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2752 (isolation #128) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:55 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2751, Corwinoid wrote:Eh, fuck it, I'm ready for this game to just be over.

VOTE: crescent
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2754 (isolation #129) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:58 am

Post by geraintm »

Sorry
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2786 (isolation #130) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:30 pm

Post by geraintm »

im sorry Town, that cannot have been a fun game to play.

Scum got unlucky with that excellent shot night 1, but we did too with a string of hits on the power rolls.

but....the game effectively came down to boring out town until you made a mistake. It isn't fun to play as scum like that, there is no agency for us, we aren't doing anything.
Sorry if i made things uncomfortable, i did lose interest as the game went on and my posting went down. just so happened that i think that helped.

Day 1, i was overacting in my response to Crescent, but i was actually baffled with the level of aggro i was getting. it was just awkward being scum and all that it was justified.

Game was very difficult to play with Not Mafia and Vivax, if one of them had been scum i think this game would have been unwinnable for Town. as it was i felt boxed in quickly because Town were making very good cases on who the pairs were and with my partner's claim they should have been on a very very short life expectancy. Gibus suddenly returning to the game and paying attention should have won it for town.

I had assumed i had lost by the end game, the dead thread says as much and the killing of not mafia was just a wild attempt to confuse the remaining town.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2787 (isolation #131) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:02 pm

Post by geraintm »

I just read the dead thread. That was brutal. I am sorry you all got so excited....and then not.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2800 (isolation #132) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:50 pm

Post by geraintm »

@ vivax the threads are in one of the mods posts

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”