Mini Normal 2276: Around the World - Game Over!

Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:47 am

Post by Alexcellent »

Corwin/Marci/Bella also maybe
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:47 am

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 1549, marcistar wrote:
In post 1172, marcistar wrote:im not scum
Oh i missed that post, sorry, back to the drawing board
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:48 am

Post by marcistar »

mfs like "marci corwin seems too easy" and then changes his opinion quickly and makes sure im in all his team solves
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:48 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1551, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 1549, marcistar wrote:
In post 1172, marcistar wrote:im not scum
Oh i missed that post, sorry, back to the drawing board
truly

Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:51 am

Post by Alexcellent »

If I put all the players into all of my solves I'll look like a genius at the end of the game
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:53 am

Post by marcistar »

literally post every single team possible and ull eventually get it right

Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Crescent »

Home now. Wall time.

What Corwin flipping aligned means:

All the arguments about the early sus of him having to be "Busses" are moot. They would not have known he was anything but an easy target. This actually brings my attention squarely back on one person....
Scamper and Bella still look good based on Corwin's actions.
The people who really put the pressure down on Corwin look better (Which again includes Scamper and Bella), because it was still genuine scumhunting. The people who looked like they were just along for the ride do not.

I distinctly recall a post I made earlier: Post #705. Let's just put it in cliffnotes:

"His only 3 attempts to go after Corwin were aimed at drawing Shoshin towards him.

I don't feel good about Corwin so far, but this reads to me as scum Alex trying to get town Shoshin to notice town Corwin. There's no actual feeling of "solving" from anything he has done in regards to him."

Alex only does this under pressure, while his vote is on Bella, and starts doing this before he even explains his vote on Bella. I believe it's exactly what it looked like - Alex did not have Corwin pegged as traitor, and was trying to get Town Shoshin to go after him as a diversion. Alex is also in the group of being "just along for the ride" as far as Corwin's train went.

Corwin specifically flipping
aligned
fits better alongside scum Alex for reasons such as above. Conversely, it makes Marci's recent outburst feeling like less of an outright scumclaim. That outburst flipped me from Corwin/Alex to Corwin/Marci. The
aligned
reveal flips me back to Corwin/Alex.

Furthermore, we had exactly three players all day never place a vote on Corwin: Marci, Bella, and JF - who sat there up Alex's ass all day for reasons (such as opportunism) that I frankly agree with.

You can argue Marci basically never had a chance. She vanished into the ether as he made it to 5 votes, and I think her lack of voting on her return is justifiable (Alex made a notably bad argument shading her for this). Bella didn't place a single vote since post #93 when she voted for Marci.
JF was notably against the train, but that defense was consistent from before it was pointed out how dead obvious a scum Corwin was. If anyone comes out looking better from an aligned flip, it's him. An Alex scumflip makes me feel extra good about JF's chances of being town.

What this means is: The chance is pretty high that both scum voted for Corwin at some point. The first place I'd look to for the second scum is that initial rush of 5 votes, as I have serious doubts of the purity of that rush. Scamper, STD, Datisi, Gamma, and Freedom.

Scamper is almost certainly town. Freedom is probably town and very likely town if Alex flips scum. I have independent (albeit totally self-metay) reasons to think STD is town. This leaves just Datisi and Gamma. Both of them definitely fit in the more "along for the ride" category as far as actually pushing Corwin's train goes - Though Gamma shoed in on Corwin/Alex fairly early, and Datisi trailed off kinda hard after the claim.

Corwin/Alex/Datisi has a fairly high chance of being the solve by day 2 standards - Datisi strictly by POE rather than play. The interesting thing is that I actually think that scumteam probably shoots Gamma tonight anyway.

What's funny is this was originally meant to be like.. A short collection of notes, and it just kept extending as I felt I had more to read into it. Given I was all over Marci at the end of the day, and the solve no longer feels like it includes her, I don't expect to die tonight anyway. This is still nothing compared to the bomb I dropped on day 3 in MN2272 (Which might be the best wall post I've
ever
made). I never did anything like it in MN2273, but I did have a wall post to start day 3 the last time I was scum many moons ago. Hurray random variances in play~
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:54 am

Post by Alexcellent »

Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:54 am

Post by Alexcellent »

The gif was in response to Marci, not the big wall of text btw
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:56 am

Post by marcistar »

GUYS I JUST GOT HATED ON FOR BEING ON MY PHONE DURING WORK

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:56 am

Post by Ausuka »

L
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:56 am

Post by marcistar »

THE CUSTOMER WAS MIMICKING WHAT I WAS DOING IM SO EMBARESSED

Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1552, marcistar wrote:mfs like "marci corwin seems too easy" and then changes his opinion quickly and makes sure im in all his team solves
Alex jumping around changing teams around with no reasoning for any of them feels pre-emptively flaily to me.
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:05 am

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 1556, Crescent wrote: What this means is: The chance is pretty high that both scum voted for Corwin at some point. The first place I'd look to for the second scum is that initial rush of 5 votes, as I have serious doubts of the purity of that rush. Scamper, STD, Datisi, Gamma, and Freedom.
I'm kind of hard town reading all of these people. The only one I could see is Datisi but idk if scum!Datisi moves off of town!Marci given I felt that wagon had momentum at the time, unless he's afraid that he'll look bad post flip and wanted to leave it.

Btw, I was never "drawing" Shoshin towards Corwin. Corwin had very little content in game at that point and Shoshin had him listed quite firmly as a scum read, which made me curious if she had seen something that I hadn't. Shoshin then ignored me multiple times which made me think she was avoiding the question for some reason, hence why I continued to ask.
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:06 am

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 1562, Crescent wrote:
In post 1552, marcistar wrote:mfs like "marci corwin seems too easy" and then changes his opinion quickly and makes sure im in all his team solves
Alex jumping around changing teams around with no reasoning for any of them feels pre-emptively flaily to me.
You could ask me what my reasoning is, but I also get that framing my posts as scum motivated is easier and fits with your current agenda.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Crescent »

It is scum motivated to propose 4 different teams at the start of day 2 for no reasoning at all. It reeks of "Look at anyone but me".

Kinda like what you did with Shoshin and Corwin~
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:09 am

Post by Alexcellent »

Who are the four teams?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and speaking of Corwin, the only things you ever actually argued against him were directly copycatted from me. You were never actually active in pushing him as a vote, and only went out of your way to draw attention to him before you realized he was scum. You then followed some of my reasoning on him because you felt you had to, as you were also in 2273 and would know my reasons were correct.

Anyways, good luck trying to argue that any of Scamper, Bella, and I, did not genuinely believe Corwin was scum. Those two are near-townclears to me. I won't accept any scumteam that includes those two.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:18 am

Post by Crescent »

#1546 says "It's not Corwin and Marci"

#1548 lists two teams
#1549 lists one team, which includes Bella so it gets instantly nixed.

And the only thing you even say about me is it would explain Corwin's play, when the opposite is true. Corwin was afraid of me. Corwin was probably afraid of Bella too.
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:32 am

Post by scamper »

ok so

- i think the rest of the hood is probably town

- while i realize we cant give credit for having pushed corwin since he flipped traitor, i still think crescent is very town

- i think ausuka, gamma. and datisi are all probable town on play

- my poe rn is just johnny/marci/alex/bella
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:32 am

Post by scamper »

VOTE: JF
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1569, scamper wrote:ok so

- i think the rest of the hood is probably town

- while i realize we cant give credit for having pushed corwin since he flipped traitor, i still think crescent is very town

- i think ausuka, gamma. and datisi are all probable town on play

- my poe rn is just johnny/marci/alex/bella
You can give credit if it seemed genuine, which is why I'm keeping you and Bella off the table. Your actions towards Corwin and his response to you says you are town, aligned or not. Corwin trying to buddy up to Bella and Bella consistently pointing out he was the same as his recent scum game says she is town.

The thing I have is I don't like Alex in a team with Marci or Johnny in it, hence expanding the POE. I think JF is probably town with an Alex scumflip, and Alex's really bad late shade on Marci felt like an attempt to put pressure on her after Corwin got voted. Alex probably figured out by then that Corwin was traitor, and was trying to stir the pot against Marci. His actions towards her yesterday in general just don't feel like scum/scum.
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:38 am

Post by scamper »

In post 1527, Alexcellent wrote:I do feel better about the remaining neighbours and feel like reasonable odds of Freedom and STD both being town. I'm not super familiar with neighbourhoods but having more than 1 scum in that neighbourhood feels like it could be not super balanced?

Also like Scamper a lot as town. Don't think Corwin acts the way he did to Scamper if Scamper is scum. And Scamps also had a really decent and sound case on Corwin, and I feel like scum would be a bit more cautious given they could be unknowingly pressuring their own partner?

Feeling like scum is probably somewhere in Bella/Cres/Johnny/Marci.
while i dont think its impossible to have a traitor and groupscum in the same hood i think bth STD and shoshinslot are likely town on play and wouldnt be looking into them at all
I don't know how to read Corwin avoiding Marci's wagon. Maybs scum avoiding being on a town wagon or maybs they're scum together but Marci didn't know it.
this...isnt really saying anything at all
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Crescent »

Additionally: I don't think Corwin blatantly rolefishes at Bella late in the day if Bella is scum. I can't see him having the forethought to create that kind of distance.
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:40 am

Post by scamper »

In post 1571, Crescent wrote:The thing I have is I don't like Alex in a team with Marci or Johnny in it, hence expanding the POE. I think JF is probably town with an Alex scumflip, and Alex's really bad late shade on Marci felt like an attempt to put pressure on her after Corwin got voted. Alex probably figured out by then that Corwin was traitor, and was trying to stir the pot against Marci. His actions towards her yesterday in general just don't feel like scum/scum.
explain what you mean with the alex stuff?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”