Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm down to divulge Greeting as well, the reads in 469 look kind of fake and their first post was scummy. If Roden or Greeting are divulged today then I'll be satistied.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:43 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 474, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Roden I still think if you want to hit scum this is the best slot for that.
Change your mind on "saving him to kill quickly" then?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:03 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 460, Galron wrote:Rodenj what is your beef with frogster?
In post 461, Galron wrote:What did frogster make up on you?
Spoiler: Quote wall
In post 222, Roden wrote:
In post 203, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 199, Roden wrote:
In post 189, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 180, Bellaphant wrote:95 is pretty gross.

I expect frog to be a bit more laid back as town, it's a shit meta read but it's day one.
At least I'm townreading you now for making the shit meta read because it sounds to me like Townie Paranoia.
Weird reaction. Bella's read on you comes off more as ambivalent than paranoid. I feel like you're trying to appease Bella just so they'll back off.
Shade. Hey Roden are you tone deaf or do you have an overactive imagination? Because 199 looks like you're going for both so you can set up a suspicious tunnel on my slot, and I'm not buying your persona.
Cool discredit

What do you mean by "going for both"
In post 204, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 201, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 197, Roden wrote:I'm not impressed with Rat's posts so far. The mech talk is fine, but that's all they've done so far. They don't really have any reads or readable interactions yet.

@Rat:
Could you give us some reads soon?
Been focusing on the mech because I think it's important to get sorted, as well as being what the first vote should be, but I do indeed have reads.

I think Enchant is probably Town. I don't believe I've played with Nancy before, but Andante's posts look like Andante, and I like the Taly push.

Taly is probably a scumlean for me, looks kinda like they might be trying to buddy Galron. Definitely my preference for a Divulgence.

No one else has really done much that stands out to me
FMPOV this is SvT, Roden is scum trying to shade RR.
I asked for reads my dude, it's not shade to ask for someone to have readable content
In post 229, Roden wrote:
In post 228, Roden wrote:
In post 226, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Depart

Enchant I'll take you up on your original offer, I think I can hit scum D1 and if I'm wrong kill me tomorrow.
In post 222, Roden wrote:I asked for reads my dude, it's not shade to ask for someone to have readable content
This is a lie:
In post 197, Roden wrote:I'm not impressed with Rat's posts so far. The mech talk is fine, but that's all they've done so far.
1) The intention is clearly to make Radical Rat look bad by framing their posts as unimpressive and focused only on mech.
2) The implication continues further than asking for reads in , because Roden is emphasizing the lack of reads as if to suggest Radical Rat is
avoiding
posting reads, when in reality the discussion on possible alignments has been light or non existent from most slots.
In post 197, Roden wrote:I'm not impressed with Rat's posts so far. The mech talk is fine, but that's all they've done so far.
They don't really have any reads or readable interactions yet.

@Rat: Could you give us some reads soon?
Any particular reason you cut out the part of my post that shows that isn't a lie?

If your argument is that trying to form readable content is scummy then I'm gonna need you to explain this thought process.
In post 230, Frogsterking wrote:The entire point of is that is a lie through concealment: you're claiming that all you did was ask for reads, and I explained how you did much more than ask for reads because you shaded Radical Rat a lot in the process. You're lying by claiming you did NOTHING MORE in than ask for reads, and I showed in the things you DID DO that weren't asking for reads. is simply a superficial post which intentionally or unintentionally misrepresents what I was trying to convey in .
In post 231, Roden wrote:My dude

You literally cut pieces of my post that prove you wrong, and you've done nothing to explain how what I said was scummy without intentionally omitting the parts of my post that make your argument moot

You're also just putting words in my mouth by claiming I said that "all I did was ask for reads", the post you're linking as "evidence" shows me asking for readable content as well

The original post you cut lines from also mentioned that I wanted readable content

Essentially just lying about things I've said and then omitting parts of my posts so that he can make singular sentences sound scummy out of context. He went on this entire rant because I said it looked like he was trying to appease Bella to make them back off.

My "beef" is that Frog loses his fucking mind if you don't town lock him every game, and will hard OMGUS and deny reality if you say anything even remotely critical of his play or his alignment. And honestly, the gaslighting + the dig at my ND tendencies to discredit me set me off to the point that I just don't want to interact with him.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:06 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 431, Roden wrote:
In post 197, Roden wrote:I'm not impressed with Rat's posts so far. The mech talk is fine, but that's all they've done so far. They don't really have any reads or readable interactions yet.

@Rat:
Been focusing on the mech because I think it's important to get sorted, as well as being what the first vote should be, but I do indeed have reads.

I think Enchant is probably Town. I don't believe I've played with Nancy before, but Andante's posts look like Andante, and I like the Taly push.

Taly is probably a scumlean for me, looks kinda like they might be trying to buddy Galron. Definitely my preference for a Divulgence.

In post 426, Frogsterking wrote:I'm down to divulge radical rat now.
In post 427, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: radical rat
Can you explain this shift?
Never got an answer to this either
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:24 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 468, Galron wrote:KittyTacky do you have any scum reads?
You are my only concrete scumread, now that I think about it. I usually take a little while to start making lots of reads.

VOTE: Divulge Galron
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:34 am

Post by Fun Times »

Spoiler:
In post 477, Roden wrote:
In post 460, Galron wrote:Rodenj what is your beef with frogster?
In post 461, Galron wrote:What did frogster make up on you?
In post 222, Roden wrote:
In post 203, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 199, Roden wrote:
In post 189, Frogsterking wrote:

I expect frog to be a bit more laid back as town, it's a shit meta read but it's day one.
At least I'm townreading you now for making the shit meta read because it sounds to me like Townie Paranoia.
Weird reaction. Bella's read on you comes off more as ambivalent than paranoid. I feel like you're trying to appease Bella just so they'll back off.
Shade. Hey Roden are you tone deaf or do you have an overactive imagination? Because 199 looks like you're going for both so you can set up a suspicious tunnel on my slot, and I'm not buying your persona.
Cool discredit

What do you mean by "going for both"

@Rat:

I asked for reads my dude, it's not shade to ask for someone to have readable content
In post 229, Roden wrote:
In post 228, Roden wrote:
In post 226, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Depart

Enchant I'll take you up on your original offer, I think I can hit scum D1 and if I'm wrong kill me tomorrow.
In post 222, Roden wrote:I asked for reads my dude, it's not shade to ask for someone to have readable content
This is a lie:
1) The intention is clearly to make Radical Rat look bad by framing their posts as unimpressive and focused only on mech.
2) The implication continues further than asking for reads in , because Roden is emphasizing the lack of reads as if to suggest Radical Rat is
avoiding
posting reads, when in reality the discussion on possible alignments has been light or non existent from most slots.
They don't really have any reads or readable interactions yet.

@Rat: Could you give us some reads soon?
Any particular reason you cut out the part of my post that shows that isn't a lie?

If your argument is that trying to form readable content is scummy then I'm gonna need you to explain this thought process.
In post 230, Frogsterking wrote:The entire point of is that is a lie through concealment: you're claiming that all you did was ask for reads, and I explained how you did much more than ask for reads because you shaded Radical Rat a lot in the process. You're lying by claiming you did NOTHING MORE in than ask for reads, and I showed in the things you DID DO that weren't asking for reads. is simply a superficial post which intentionally or unintentionally misrepresents what I was trying to convey in .
In post 231, Roden wrote:My dude

You literally cut pieces of my post that prove you wrong, and you've done nothing to explain how what I said was scummy without intentionally omitting the parts of my post that make your argument moot

You're also just putting words in my mouth by claiming I said that "all I did was ask for reads", the post you're linking as "evidence" shows me asking for readable content as well

The original post you cut lines from also mentioned that I wanted readable content
Essentially just lying about things I've said and then omitting parts of my posts so that he can make singular sentences sound scummy out of context. He went on this entire rant because I said it looked like he was trying to appease Bella to make them back off.

My "beef" is that Frog loses his fucking mind if you don't town lock him every game, and will hard OMGUS and deny reality if you say anything even remotely critical of his play or his alignment. And honestly, the gaslighting + the dig at my ND tendencies to discredit me set me off to the point that I just don't want to interact with him.

As a fellow ND, I empathize. I think you’re might be town from this. Frustration from you tends to be a towntell.

~N
Hydra of Andante and Nancy Drew 39
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:45 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 479, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 468, Galron wrote:KittyTacky do you have any scum reads?
You are my only concrete scumread, now that I think about it. I usually take a little while to start making lots of reads.

VOTE: Divulge Galron
I didn’t like Galron voting self-divulge. Saying feel free to divulge me reads +town but actually self-divulging when no one is even voting you or maybe only one other slot - seems a bit over the top to me. In any case, Galron told me to “blow him up” in NEP game, correctly calculating I would obviously be hesitant to do so. That shit only works once on me.

~N
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:51 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I re read Roden Ans galron and now thing it's t v t. In struggling for scum reads a bit.
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:01 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 155, Bellaphant wrote:
@ galron, you might just be a tone thing, I tend to scum read aggression/snippy
In post 440, Bellaphant wrote:
I strong think galron is town and they contributes to my scum read on you
. Although I do seem to be only scum reading one head of you, so that's fun. I tend to play finding town, so some confirmed town would be great for me, especially among people I can communicate with.

Frogs and you are more scumread, Roden is one of those slots that I think could be a miselim bit also scum.

Am I making sense?
So wrt to bolded, how do you get from initially thinking agression/snippy as scum indicative to hard tr Galron?
In post 464, Bellaphant wrote:I guess I've just binned galron as snippy and a bit...erratic, but I have no knowledge of them.
So, what does this even mean? Are you now sr Galron for this as in ? or hard tr him as in ?

Like which is it? You just say you binned him but neglected to mention which alignment?

@Bella, I really don’t understand this progression on your Galron read?

It comes across as inexplicably flipfloppy which would generally be fine but I don’t see any reasoning for progression between 155 and 440. and reads like you don’t want to either have a read or walk it back.

~N
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:07 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 482, Bellaphant wrote:I re read Roden Ans galron and now thing it's t v t. In struggling for scum reads a bit.
Well you’ve answered at least one of my questions. Still don’t understand your reasoning for that progression on Galron.

However, this post is framed oddly. Why do you say Roden and Galron TvT as opposed to just saying you tr both of them?

From my understanding, tvt refers specifically to two townies sr each other, or to at least one pushing the other but I haven’t seen any interactions between Roden and Galron, so that strikes me as kind of odd for that reason.

~N
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:16 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 155, Bellaphant wrote:@ galron, you might just be a tone thing, I tend to scum read aggression/snippy
In post 464, Bellaphant wrote:I guess I've just binned galron as snippy and a bit...erratic, but I have no knowledge of them.
In post 482, Bellaphant wrote:I re read Roden Ans galron and now thing it's t v t. In struggling for scum reads a bit.
@Bella, how are you sr Galron for being aggressive/snippy in and tr him for these exact same things in ?
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:18 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 69, Bellaphant wrote:Not loving frogster or galron
And didn’t even see this.
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:34 am

Post by Fun Times »

Spoiler:
In post 304, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 277, Fun Times wrote:
In post 7, Radical Rat wrote:and finally we designate a PR.
In post 39, Galron wrote:
In post 34, Enchant wrote:
Why choose three, you can get only one.

Pick with wisdom.
Obviously Neighborizer is best one.
Why give that info to mafs? Both pieces?
What are the odds these 2 are maf together, and maf was under the understanding of "we pick the PR people are given"
Cause, the PR thing is the MOST CLEAR part of the setup, but if maf are assuming we pick the PR, they're gonna start thinking that way, and yeah... I was reading for something else, and noticed RR and Galron both just instantly assuming town picks the PR, while both seeming to understand a lot of the other mechanics, so this kinda jumped out at me, and I thought it was worth bringing up. Like, if you KNOW all about divulge/departure, shouldn't you also KNOW PRs are assigned randomly? like, it literally says that... idk. just an observation for yall. I'll probably push it once one of them flips scum. so just a heads up

-Andante
This is NOT what I meant.
I suppose I could have worded better, but when I said "designate the PR" I meant designate the person who would become a PR, not the actual role they receive. And if you look at my other posts, I'm pretty sure I was more clear on that elsewhere

Reread this again and your post was entirely am ambiguous and I read nai on the theory anyway but your explanation does fit with your original comment, so I think Andante misinterpreted your post here.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:37 am

Post by Bellaphant »

No, I did scum read them, but then spoke to them and re-evaluated: I was scum reading them for tone, which isn't actually scummy. After we spoke I felt they were more town.
I was saying my initial read was for bad reasons.

And yes, I meant frog and Roden. Although I had somehow read frog as galron in the post Roden was talking about as he quoted them both and I switched the names. Sorry, I'm really sick and my brain has been replaced with snot.
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:46 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 488, Bellaphant wrote:No, I did scum read them, but then spoke to them and re-evaluated: I was scum reading them for tone, which isn't actually scummy. After we spoke I felt they were more town.
I was saying my initial read was for bad reasons.

And yes, I meant frog and Roden. Although I had somehow read frog as galron in the post Roden was talking about as he quoted them both and I switched the names. Sorry, I'm really sick and my brain has been replaced with snot.
Okay, thanks for clarifying that.

I just still feel that their reaction was over the top but sure it’s of course possible they could still be town doing that but I don’t recall Galron reacting this strongly to being sr in any of my previous games with him as RCE has pointed out.

~N
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:48 am

Post by Andante »

In post 161, Bellaphant wrote:@ galron, do you mean 95?

Why rad what?
In post 307, Bellaphant wrote:Yeah, agree with galrons last two posts..
What part of this is speaking TO Galron and reevaluating?
Unless you're talking about speaking to Galron in scumchat, you really didn't talk to him here...

-Andante
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:49 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 490, Andante wrote:

Why rad what?
In post 307, Bellaphant wrote:Yeah, agree with galrons last two posts..
What part of this is speaking TO Galron and reevaluating?
Unless you're talking about speaking to Galron in scumchat, you really didn't talk to him here...

-Andante
(oops... classic Andante....)
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:54 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 155, Bellaphant wrote:@ galron, you might just be a tone thing, I tend to scum read aggression/snippy
In post 159, Bellaphant wrote:I'm catching up, just wanted to address you

Why rad what?

I really liked that I said to galron 'i scum read you because of this fairly week reason' and they said 'go and look at this post and see if it impacts your read' and I did and I could see a bit where galrons tone was coming from. I find it much easier to talk to your partner than you, your aggression would make me snippy and aggressive if I had the energy. Instead it's just a bit shit.

Like I said, I could well be wrong on them, I don't have the experience other people do, but I felt their approach to me was in good faith, and then they've said a few things later that I agree on.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:54 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I do think Roden is town for their posting on this page .
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:36 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 492, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 159, Bellaphant wrote:I'm catching up, just wanted to address you

Why rad what?

I really liked that I said to galron 'i scum read you because of this fairly week reason' and they said 'go and look at this post and see if it impacts your read' and I did and I could see a bit where galrons tone was coming from. I find it much easier to talk to your partner than you, your aggression would make me snippy and aggressive if I had the energy. Instead it's just a bit shit.

Like I said, I could well be wrong on them, I don't have the experience other people do, but I felt their approach to me was in good faith, and then they've said a few things later that I agree on.
Why is this turning into "I'd rather talk to Nancy than you" ?? I see something and just get straight to the point.
You said you had good interactions with Galron that changed your read. I went to see what that progression was, cause to me it just looks like you're sheeping thread consensus on your reads. I even went to your ISO to go try and find the interactions, and I quoted all things Galron, cause I genuinely don't see this "obvious progression"

So if I'm understanding this correctly,

1) You SR Galron for weak reason
2) Galron tells you to look at a single post
3) You change your SR to a TR

I'm just trying to understand what you're doing here, cause quite honestly, you read like textbook maf to me, and going "I don't like how you interact with me" when all I've done is "I SR bella. this Galron flip makes 0 sense" it's like, hold up here... this is a mafia game, do you expect no pressure to go your way? If you want to pull up your ISO and tell me how I'm supposed to KNOW you're town, that would be great.. but since nothing you say actually seems to be towny, I have to ask you actual questions to get a read.

Can you please quote the specific Galron post that you're referring to that you TR?

- Andante
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:48 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Maybe it's because I feel like you are asking me to prove a negative. What galron didn't do was important - push me for having a shit read, accuse me of being scum with someone else who scum read him, etx..What they did was accept that and referred me back to 95, which I interpreted as him showong me a) another fairly aggressive post by someone (you,) and b,) I assumed he was saying that 95 was the post that got him 'on tilt'. I went back to read and decided that as a reaction to 95, his attitude was understandable. It felt like.ot was focused on progress rather than conflict which I read as towny.

I don't mind answering questions :) or being scum read. I don't think aggression is a massively necessary thing in a mafia game
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:50 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 302, Galron wrote:Andante is pissing me off. I can't tell if she's maf or jut conf biasing. I don't have a read on Nancy. Hence I'm stuck.
See, this vibes with how I feel! Also this feels like a lot of busy work for 'bella had a shit read and then knew and said it was shit and changed it'
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:54 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 496, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 302, Galron wrote:Andante is pissing me off. I can't tell if she's maf or jut conf biasing. I don't have a read on Nancy. Hence I'm stuck.
See, this vibes with how I feel! Also this feels like a lot of busy work for 'bella had a shit read and then knew and said it was shit and changed it'
That vibes with how you feel? Galron thought I was referring to him as "this" and you? I'm literally asking questions. You went "the SR to TR was a progression" BUT YOUR ISO HAD NO PROGRESSION, so I'm literally just asking you freaking questions, and I'm pissing you off?

HOW IS THIS JUST BUSY WORK?

whatever... YOU SAID Galron referred you to a single post, and that post changed your read. I AM LITERALLY JUST TRYING TO UNDERSTAND YOUR PROGRESSION ON GALRON.

Maybe I was just right and you're just sheeping thread consensus for your reads...

- Andante
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:57 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 495, Bellaphant wrote:What galron didn't do was important - push me for having a shit read, accuse me of being scum with someone else who scum read him, etx..
So just because Galron didn't push you, that's the reason you TR him? There's just about nothing in your ISO for scum TO push, we have 7 days for the entirety of Day 1 and all you're doing is just sitting on the fence, waiting till others say reads, then going "yeah that's my read too" I see NOTHING that is your own original thought here. I'm thinking we need to divulge you here

-Andante
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Galron »

Fun Times is probalby town. I could heal them or enchant. Enchant why aren't you voting?

Return to “Completed Open Games”