Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 143, redcardinal wrote:seanzie, my stance on you is leaning scum, since twice now you've made these kind of weird posts wondering why people aren't having specific responses to things you've said, as if you're very focused on how people are perceiving you in particular, moreso than I would expect town to be. I'm wavering a little though, because I think you might just be like that, and reading your other games isn't helping very much, so at this point I'd rather spend my time getting reads on other people
I strongly dislike this post - redcardinal is talking to Seanzie and accusing him while trying to be as non-confrontational as possible.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Crescent repeatedly attempting to undermine the Galron wagon makes me think she could be scum, if Galron is but Sean/Eir isn’t
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 301, Gamma Emerald wrote:Crescent repeatedly attempting to undermine the Galron wagon makes me think she could be scum, if Galron is but Sean/Eir isnt
I wouldn't say I've undermined the wagon, but I have questioned it. Three of the votes on that wagon are objectively very weak (Mala, Red, and Kitty), and the votes include 3 of the 4 lowest posters in the entire game.

And it's weird for you to jump to that conclusion because you know I question
everything
. You should know enough to be worried if I
didn't
question it.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 160, Galron wrote:I can't tell if gamma is confbiasing or wolf. Seems he decided I was scum after fewer than 10 words.

Not the first time though.
I really, really, really dislike Galron’s tone here. Like there’s not much of an attempt to defend himself, he just brushes it off while trying to not seem like he’s cracking under pressure.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 176, Crescent wrote:Galton made 7 posts in a row and they all said absolutely nothing, then he proceeded to.. "lol" when asked to give actual content?

Galton is exuding quite an impressive level of don't give a shit here. People have brought up other games of his: Is there any precedent for him acting this way?
Galron’s not giving a shit is just very fake and it seems like Galron is scum desperately trying to shake the ‘deer in headlights’ label that Gamma gave him. Just saying ‘Lol’ when asked to give reads is obviously not pro-town. The town thing to do here is to actually try and find reads?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 303, T3 wrote:
In post 160, Galron wrote:I can't tell if gamma is confbiasing or wolf. Seems he decided I was scum after fewer than 10 words.

Not the first time though.
I really, really, really dislike Galron’s tone here. Like there’s not much of an attempt to defend himself, he just brushes it off while trying to not seem like he’s cracking under pressure.
I see Galron as someone who barely cares about the game already. Posting 10 vague comments at once with sprinklings of content is a pretty easy way to build up a post count without doing much (He's now #4 in the game but not much in the way of actual content).

But I also question the train because 3 of the 5 people in his vote don't really have any particularly strong reason to be there, and two of those people are semi-inactive at best. One hasn't even posted in over 24 hours.

It would be kinda fun to just hop on and throw caution to the wind for once, I guess, but I am generally not a rash player at all.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 304, T3 wrote:
In post 176, Crescent wrote:Galton made 7 posts in a row and they all said absolutely nothing, then he proceeded to.. "lol" when asked to give actual content?

Galton is exuding quite an impressive level of don't give a shit here. People have brought up other games of his: Is there any precedent for him acting this way?
Galron’s not giving a shit is just very fake and it seems like Galron is scum desperately trying to shake the ‘deer in headlights’ label that Gamma gave him. Just saying ‘Lol’ when asked to give reads is obviously not pro-town. The town thing to do here is to actually try and find reads?
Yep, it is. Galron has made a habit of fluffing up his post count by making several consecutive short posts at a time that don't really say much, which is inherently a scum minded action in order to appear more contributory. I do think there's a decent chance he's scum here, but I also think the semi-inactives who are voting him with effectively 0 content need to do more.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 190, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 150, Malakittens wrote:
In post 149, Malakittens wrote:GAMMA
KITTY
CRESCENT
MALA

COMBINE

TO SUPER SAILOR SCOUTS

LETS LIM GALRON

ARROOOOOWROOLOOOO
Baa baa. VOTE: Galron
In post 191, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 175, Galron wrote:Lol
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
I mean I agree with the sentiment of the posts but I find the tonal shift odd. I don’t think that Galron’s post is scummy enough that it can elicit enough of an emotional reaction to make KT say this.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 301, Gamma Emerald wrote:Crescent repeatedly attempting to undermine the Galron wagon makes me think she could be scum, if Galron is but Sean/Eir isn’t
I also got this sense, bolstered by Galron almost aggressively refusing to give a substantial read on Crescent after an opening vote. Post 125 points out that Galron isn't doing anything of substance but then deflects with "I'm not being terribly exciting either" which has the effect of de facto excusing Galron's play.

Preview Edit: Galron's 175 is absolutely scummy enough to elicit a reaction like that given the context of my 174.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 307, T3 wrote:
In post 190, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 150, Malakittens wrote:
In post 149, Malakittens wrote:GAMMA
KITTY
CRESCENT
MALA

COMBINE

TO SUPER SAILOR SCOUTS

LETS LIM GALRON

ARROOOOOWROOLOOOO
Baa baa. VOTE: Galron
In post 191, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 175, Galron wrote:Lol
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUMCAUGHT SCUM
CAUGHT SCUM
I mean I agree with the sentiment of the posts but I find the tonal shift odd. I don’t think that Galron’s post is scummy enough that it can elicit enough of an emotional reaction to make KT say this.
I actually think KT is more likely to be bussing scum than they are to be scum voting town, given the showiness that followed the vote, which also happened to already put him -2. KT has posted 1 read that isn't spamming Galron being caught scum, and then defended themselves when that one read got scrutiny. That's the entire summation of their content.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 201, Eiralox wrote:
In post 197, Seanzie wrote:
In post 196, Eiralox wrote:yeah schadd_ whatever tbh. there's still plenty of time this game im not gonna sheep some1 on sheanzie or galron just to create the illusion that i think there is enough evidence for one of them being scum this early. i'll speak when i have something to say, rn i don't

UNVOTE: Fancy Pants

don't really think i should unvote, but maybe the replace is gonna have more to say than pants did. im out 4 now.
It is concerning that you don't have anything to say. There is plenty of stuff to form reads on by now.
not for me. stop telling me what to do. I play how I want. If you have any actual reason to scumread me, spill it. dont prevaricate and waste my eye time.

I can already see this is gonna be a frustrating game based on scumreads for low activity over a weekend. I stand by what I said, I have nothing to add rn. All i see are weak cases fielded for weak reasons and the concurrent weak responses. I'll form reads in my own time.
This reaction feels legit, I doubt that scum would retaliate against Seanzie’s post like this, and I don’t know if scum would think to talk about it being frustrating to form reads.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 206, Crescent wrote:As someone who townread Eiralox basically all game in 2273, the harshness of that reaction in #201 scumpinged me. It feels like it's getting very defensive to justify a lack of action instead of the more "whatever" reaction I'd expect. Like, I know I've been underwhelming in activity myself, but I also haven't felt the need to yell at other people to mask it.
What specifically in your other games made you think that aerial ox would have a whatever reaction? Did a similar situation arise?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 308, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 301, Gamma Emerald wrote:Crescent repeatedly attempting to undermine the Galron wagon makes me think she could be scum, if Galron is but Sean/Eir isn’t
I also got this sense, bolstered by Galron almost aggressively refusing to give a substantial read on Crescent after an opening vote. Post 125 points out that Galron isn't doing anything of substance but then deflects with "I'm not being terribly exciting either" which has the effect of de facto excusing Galron's play.

Preview Edit: Galron's 175 is absolutely scummy enough to elicit a reaction like that given the context of my 174.
What's interesting is Gamma knows me putting everything under scrutiny is effectively my status quo. I barely ever vote, but I question everything in sight.

Still think it's a town tunnel-vision from Gamma though. I also still also think Galron is far from a lock for scum. It's likely he is, but it's being treated like far too much of a formality by too many people. I'll give it maybe 75/25 odds right now.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 212, Seanzie wrote:
In post 211, Eiralox wrote:
In post 207, Seanzie wrote:
On the other hand, I invite you to push me.
trust me you don't want that.
In post 209, Crescent wrote:L
The issue I have with her: I mention a group of people that's inactive, and one of them both quickly pops in and gets very defensive when questioned on their lack of content. That kind of defensiveness simply wasn't present in the personality of this player in 2273. She was angry a bunch, but not defensive.
Crescent, please read and see that I addressed my wake-up post at schadd_ specifically, who mentioned my inactivity before you did(And who's voting me with the erstwhile Pants). Your mention of me rang no bells.
What I want should be irrelevant. If you believe I'm scum, push me. If not, what are you wasting your breath about?
In post 207, Seanzie wrote:
In post 205, Eiralox wrote:
In post 204, Seanzie wrote:
In post 201, Eiralox wrote:
In post 197, Seanzie wrote:
In post 196, Eiralox wrote:yeah schadd_ whatever tbh. there's still plenty of time this game im not gonna sheep some1 on sheanzie or galron just to create the illusion that i think there is enough evidence for one of them being scum this early. i'll speak when i have something to say, rn i don't

UNVOTE: Fancy Pants

don't really think i should unvote, but maybe the replace is gonna have more to say than pants did. im out 4 now.
It is concerning that you don't have anything to say. There is plenty of stuff to form reads on by now.
not for me. stop telling me what to do. I play how I want. If you have any actual reason to scumread me, spill it. dont prevaricate and waste my eye time.

I can already see this is gonna be a frustrating game based on scumreads for low activity over a weekend. I stand by what I said, I have nothing to add rn. All i see are weak cases fielded for weak reasons and the concurrent weak responses. I'll form reads in my own time.
I'm not telling you what to do, I'm giving my thoughts on what you've done.

See, this post suggests you didn't have time to form reads because of the weekend, but your last one it was because there wasn't enough content. Which one is it? Or is it just whatever excuse you can think of at the time?

lol i warn u not to push me, i can get like a badger. it was weekend, i was chill, i read through thread as time went on, saw nothing major, had no major reason to engage. rn im actually really not gonna add something for a while, i dont wanna, that's it. don't think im not wathcin' u tho, ur an interesting one.

this time out fo real imma got things 2 do
On the other hand, I invite you to push me. I can usually tell if you mean it or not, so it will help me get a read on a slot that otherwise seems committed to staying in the "contentless" area until they inevitably get PoE'd.
These posts seem quite performative, but I seem to recall Seanzie doing something similar in another game.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 311, T3 wrote:
In post 206, Crescent wrote:As someone who townread Eiralox basically all game in 2273, the harshness of that reaction in #201 scumpinged me. It feels like it's getting very defensive to justify a lack of action instead of the more "whatever" reaction I'd expect. Like, I know I've been underwhelming in activity myself, but I also haven't felt the need to yell at other people to mask it.
What specifically in your other games made you think that aerial ox would have a whatever reaction? Did a similar situation arise?
Eiralox was a troll day 1 in that game who didn't seem to give a crap what you said to her. Eiralox in this game felt concerned with defending her position.

Interestingly enough, I completely agree with her reasons for why Galron isn't "lockscum" in #242, so that actually improves her stock for me.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 226, Galron wrote:
In post 224, redcardinal wrote:
In post 222, Galron wrote:
In post 220, redcardinal wrote:I want to sit on galron for a few days and see what happens, give the people who haven't said much time to weigh in. galron, what's your take on seanzie?
I guess after thinking about it I can kind of see the reaction test thing but I'm still not sure why the "this is a non-RVS vote." It sounds almost like the latter was trying to distract from the former. But overall they're slightly townie I guess. I mean I can at least follow them to a point.
awesome, appreciate it :) how about kittytacky?
Kitty tacky hasn't done anything bt come in and call me scum so I don't know. Your enthusiasm is a little off-putting.
Galron talking about KT seems like S/S. Galron defends KT by slightly shading redcardinal, while his stated position on KT is still null. Galron also makes no attempt to analyze KT’s vote on him despite KT’s obviously questionable vote.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by Crescent »

What's kinda amusing though... There's too many people saying Galron isn't a lock to be scum for us to all be scum, and Gamma is trying to scum read
all
of us.

I give it decent odds that if he's scum, a scum is already voting him, and that it's most likely KT out of that group. I don't think it's Sean/Eira either way though, as I don't believe both other scum actively defend Galron here if he's scum. Galron scum means at least one of the two is probably town.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 302, Crescent wrote:
In post 301, Gamma Emerald wrote:Crescent repeatedly attempting to undermine the Galron wagon makes me think she could be scum, if Galron is but Sean/Eir isnt
I wouldn't say I've undermined the wagon, but I have questioned it. Three of the votes on that wagon are objectively very weak (Mala, Red, and Kitty), and the votes include 3 of the 4 lowest posters in the entire game.

And it's weird for you to jump to that conclusion because you know I question
everything
. You should know enough to be worried if I
didn't
question it.
you've been against that read since the very beginning though.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 306, Crescent wrote:
In post 304, T3 wrote:

Yep, it is. Galron has made a habit of fluffing up his post count by making several consecutive short posts at a time that don't really say much, which is inherently a scum minded action in order to appear more contributory. I do think there's a decent chance he's scum here, but I also think the semi-inactives who are voting him with effectively 0 content need to do more.
Here's the thing, you attacking votes on Galron the way you are feels at odds with your read on Galron.
And I think scum are either less experienced or less present given what happened the last time a scum was caught this fast. So tbf your odds of being scum are low in that lens.
<Embrace The Void>

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 205, Eiralox wrote:lol i warn u not to push me, i can get like a badger.
ugggggggffhhhhh
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 211, Eiralox wrote:Crescent, please read and see that I addressed my wake-up post at schadd_ specifically, who mentioned my inactivity before you did
In post 185, schadd_ wrote:id say eiralox falls into a bin of medium post count low content.
free darius mccollum

Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 318, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 304, T3 wrote:

Here's the thing, you attacking votes on Galron the way you are feels at odds with your read on Galron.
And I think scum are either less experienced or less present given what happened the last time a scum was caught this fast. So tbf your odds of being scum are low in that lens.
You know who isn't present at all?

Two of the people voting him.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by schadd_ »

t3 entrance a little bit towny
In post 294, Crescent wrote:I've never seen Gamma play with this kind of sustained bloodlust before and it's jarring to me.

Oddly though, it doesn't really scumping me. Gamma kinda doesn't strike me as the kind of scum player to try to murder off someone 3 pages into a game. Feel free to correct me if this is wrong, but this very much feels like town-tunnelvision to me. I constantly make associations the way Gamma currently is when I'm scumpinged on someone as hard as they seem to be on Galron.
had kinda the same thought but i'm less willing to read town into it. was really weirded out by her being so fired up abt galron. well i guess thats just already what youre saying
free darius mccollum

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 321, Crescent wrote:
In post 318, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 304, T3 wrote:

You know who isn't present at all?

Two of the people voting him.
that's fair
in the other game scum had absolutely zero ability to react at all in a substantial manner to the d1 scum turboyeet, but since I was stonewalled early on they likely got a chance
there's also the decentralized playerlist in terms of positioning irl; in the other game most of the players lived close enough together to have met up irl; I'd wager that's less likely here.
<Embrace The Void>

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by schadd_ »

well, just by what i like to call "reverse poe" there kind of has to be somebody who had essentially that same reaction while being town. and maybe galron is a wolf.
free darius mccollum

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”