Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:45 am

Post by schadd_ »

and like whats the point of that. do i have to keep typing like my hair is on fire for the rest of the post?
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:48 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1142, T3 wrote:
In post 1141, Enchant wrote:I THINK GAMMA TOWN
Why?
BECAUSE

CALL IT MINDCONTROL
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:27 am

Post by redcardinal »

I'm starting to not care about gamma's tr on enchant tbh
oh snap
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Seanzie »

Somebody flip. Day's too long. Attention span depleted.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1152, redcardinal wrote:I'm starting to not care about gamma's tr on enchant tbh
Okay?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1150, schadd_ wrote:and like whats the point of that. do i have to keep typing like my hair is on fire for the rest of the post?
That’s fair.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1147, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1103, Eiralox wrote:this late in, still the rvs vote, thinks im scum. fair maybe, like follow ur heart or whatever,
something i'll say is that wasnt really an rvs vote, i had a bit of a thought that voting with, like, space-filler text was a wolfy thing.
In post 1080, Eiralox wrote:
In post 75, schadd_ wrote:ooh i also like when galron does something
this post pings me, but considering schadds troll entrance can be town. Not enough to go on but feels clownish either way.
saw this and wondering wym by 'troll entrance'. when i posted that i was just thinking of the one other game i played with galron, where he was an ic and i think had a generally interesting way of approaching the game

two other thoughts i had. the first doesn't really go anywhere. i talked about the quote walls being not-really-towny to me, and i had this thought that it was wolfy to begin with to pivot to themㅡthey started off the day refusing to give general reads & there's a piece in "im always weary of telling scum exactly what i think about who". but then they end up trying to be transparent about them, which sort of fits into my idea that they are trying different stuff to avoid getting exercuted. i end up thinking that's not really anything though. townies often state principles about their play that they conceptually stand by (especially in the moment) and then just kind of find (or don't even notice) that its like too hard to play by them, especially when they get wagoned. and i had also initially missed that they just said they were gonna eventually do a reread in which is before they got any votes that werent mine. i guess there is a lack of stating or implying that they are playing differently due to being wagoned

another thing is that i continue to feel that they aren't really, like, starting lines of inquisition. their thoughts don't seem like they want to treat the currently active and responsive players as a resource. the several questions they've asked have been about like mechanics or why are you voting this person. honestly in that way kind of stands out in their iso. in their quote wall posts they don't really ask questions at all, just sort of forming closed-ended statements about a part of the game that they didn't care much about when they were in it (yes there's the flips). likewise a bunch of their interactions with people just don't seem to want to involve elaboration or followup. and a couple other early d2 things feel like that. the second thing in strikes me as shutting down a point without giving any elaboration why it doesn't apply, which a townie could even be eager to do in that case. in all the talking about me they did, i don't remember them ever seeming to pick apart why i'm voting them or trying to get more info, just like talk like that seem interactive i guess but dont go anywhere.

this is something i'm thinking about when i say it's maybe too high of a standard of towniness, like idk you don't have to be a busy bee chattering with everybody. in fact i'm not sure that there's many people in this game to begin with that absolutely meet it, off the top of my head i think that seanzie has been following up with people often and i kind of remember haschel doing it when he was posting.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:42 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1152, redcardinal wrote:I'm starting to not care about gamma's tr on enchant tbh
I never care.

I live full and lovely live.

Not long.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:03 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I take back my schadd scumread. Schadd's walls seem very town to me.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:30 pm

Post by Enchant »

I bet you don't even read them, and just see big = town.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:52 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1158, KittyTacky wrote:I take back my schadd scumread. Schadd's walls seem very town to me.

im 75% sure schadd is town and that the team is cardinal/klick. ill continue with cases later on, but what I'll say is im not gonna vote in schadd_'s direction. redcardinal thing, well i did extra reading, D2 yesterday, and my affirmation strengthened: cardinal/klick is the team.

like its rare for me to townread any1 d1 hard but rn i got reasons for seeing every slot as town except those two, the way those slots mesh and avoid each other while still backing each other up just screams scum to me atm. so i advise cooler heads and not being so elim-happy as seanzie seems 2 be cos rn im pretty sure, despite all the shitty pushes on me, that schadd)_ is town.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:53 pm

Post by Eiralox »

*anyone d2 hard
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:55 pm

Post by Eiralox »

btw schadd i didnt read what u said these last pages maybe ill later but id ont think so scos it seems 2 be walls of text abvt me. so when i come back to this i also think i wont humor u, i really got a good hunch rn adn ill lay out why i think it fits.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:06 pm

Post by Eiralox »

ok im taking a little extra time im not buildiong my case yet but ill give a few comments and replies
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:16 pm

Post by Eiralox »

RE: Schadd: I havent read their latest stuff but i think schadd_ is a strong case builder and an asset to town. Just sad all that energy is vented into one avenue. like im tired tryin to convince schadd that im green so like whatever, but if shcadd_ at least spends some of that energy so explore other possibilities, like who's eira's partner? i would love to see schadd cases shift off me entirely ofc but rn im not gonna divert energy to that purpose. schadd_ has tunneled me since page 1, says its not a rvs vote, and like im not gonna beat my head against a wall.

I would much rather have ppl vote Kilck than Schadd_. Mala, Enchant and Klick lowest poster rn? idk but out of the three I have solid townfeels on enchant and mala. UD, theres not much but ill quote UD posts later, but the UD vote on me is the scummiest vote imo. the redcardianl the second scummiest

. see how red swictghed to me, without a case, and only later started providing reasons, with recardinal's reasons being far lesser in my estimation.

See how redcardinal votes> Kitty, Eira, then Schadd_. Sure gamma voted like that but gamma had that seanzie votes in the beginning, and gamma im feeling green on.

Not so much cardinal: I honestly think they are scum hanging back and joining the easiest-seaming elims without pushing so hard as too seem sus if that slot flips town. like theres a lot more i can say about cardinal but not yet, rn yeah i still think i;ve found teh scum.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:28 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1126, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1122, Eiralox wrote:ok like i think im worn for now but ill continue this.

what i'll say is despite many things i'll place schadd_ above two others for now, cos my hunch rn for the scum team is redcardinal/klick.

but...... like im only at post 224 atm so honest truth this is subject to change. i have other avenues but rn this is the pairing my instincts are leading me to. and this pairing is really something I want Haschel to weigh in on cos like haschel shading is interwined with eira shading among both redcardinal and klick slots as far as im seeing it.
What are you seeing from UD/Klick rn that makes you think this?

ok like ill xpand fully later but rn, Klick: Nothing at all. No engagement. UDKG: that iso was bare yo. so on the face of it no info, but ah! first the haschell scum read, and cardninal's later shift to haschel.

NOTE:

haschel votes UDKG early but deosnt push it so much, hasch has been a bit awol after all. Only after that vote does UDKG scumread Hasch, give a quick case by quoting some shit, then fall off the grid until the vote me.

Then I decide, after Kitty claim, to vote UDKG: shittiest vote on me. SOON after this, redcardinal out of the blue scumreads Hachel, i think also quoting at least one post UD also used, the one where hachel interacts with me early D1. red asks why didn't hach push eira, scum! red later, after i call them out on their shift to Hachel after i shifted to UD, retracts eira/hasch pairing in concert with T3 i think? or somoe saying it doesnt make sense.

but i contend red didnt luancyh on hasch cos of a real case but to protect UD: UD and red are voting eira, hut haschle started UD wagon, so a great way to discredit the UD wagon is to lump haschel in with eira, no, who seems very scummy and has the largest wagon on them?

and the lazy townread by UD: Seanzie. Lazy townread by Klick: Seanzie. and i think both towreads from both slot have little if any reasoning behinfd them ,actually klick xplained more about seanzie than UD did about schadd_. so in a weird way i can see this as scum setting up early diversionary target for if they flip so that their partner is harder to find, idk, thats my feel.

note how easily UD switched to me with Kitty. Kitty later retracts but UD sat on me without a single push until replaced out. Klick is yet to unvote me or directly acknowledge me in any way, their last post being directly after I called out redcardinal/klick scum.

so yeah i think thats sorta where im at today. pls dont vote out schadd_. I'll come with evidence and quotes and all that fanzy jazz when i have the time.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:30 pm

Post by Eiralox »

edit: and the lazy townread by UD: Schadd_ Lazy townread by Klick: Seanzie
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:32 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1130, redcardinal wrote:I feel day 1 cleared me and to think otherwise looks inherently scummy. but reading the past couple pages, my heart says something else.
hmmm i think most players here know that scum can vote out scum D1. So while im still doing the overarching mega-analysis no, rn i really see possible, probable, scum in your slot.
In post 1131, redcardinal wrote:I am very polite and friendly eiralox thank you for noticing :)
>.<
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:36 pm

Post by Eiralox »

@Kilck like im willing to vote u or red rn, esp. if the schadd wagon gets any hotter, which i don't like, but im not voting yet without fully stating reaching the end of this track.
soooo...........

i mean i get it if u dont have time for this but rn i really want to hear from u.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:39 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Prodding Haschel Cedricson.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:50 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1144, redcardinal wrote:if it helps schadd I read your post and the one you mentioned. your words matter and have an impact here, going to reread later today when I have more time and give some thoughts

*sigh* this. red votes schadd_ after eira calls red/klick and after ppl have started 2 shift off. eira. i dont see red pushing shcadd at all, like, very convenient to believe im scum then immediately jump to the main one's been tuinneling me but still tell them their posts are being appreciated or whatver? like red jumped onto ke without reason then only later xpanded, now theyre jumping onto schadd without reason. no real reason or push im seeing. only friendliness. and schadd seems to truts this wholly XD. Really would like to seem some actual reasoning from redcardinal fro why schadd, and suddenly not me? Ok I think i've read cardinal saying i feel town in heart? i think thats the reason for going off me? but why hop onto shcadd_? wel....... maybe....... cos Klick isn't an option ; )

@Schadd_ i hope u don't get killed by good vibes yo : )

Ok bye bye 4 now.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:48 am

Post by Eiralox »

so im not always on the spot with guessing roles but rn from general feel I'll say schadd_ is VT.

theres another thing ill quickly state: see my unvote on Click b4 they replaced. only gamma and red asked me why. gamma seemed to accept my reason and made no further comment, red really pushes me for that unvote: And not because they find Klick scummy imo, but cos 1. it'b convenient if i suddenly have a reason to TR klick, no? 2. to shade me. like out of all the redcardinal shade on me the push abt me unvoting Klick feels the worst, and if i place it into a world where Klick/red scum it feels worse than worst.

so I saw @T3 vote Schadd_ nut messing up the link so T3 vote wasnt on @Ausuka's readlist. Which means, regardless, that schadd_'s wagon rn is far too big for my liking and far too ill-reasoned. just cos a few ppl are coming around to eira town doesnt mean they have to jump onto shcadd_ imo and Ill pressure this, now and for a while:

PLZ unvote shcadd_. Like im not feeling scum there, schadd_ has been tunneling me since page 1 so i guess i'm in a position to judge here?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

And I mean Klick not unvoting or even speaking to me, while their vote was on me and i was at -2? I get that Klick hasnt been active and might be tied down irl but c'mon. how isn't that scummy?

I'll be back.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:50 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1159, Enchant wrote:I bet you don't even read them, and just see big = town.
Yes I did read them.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:51 am

Post by redcardinal »