Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:56 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 998, Galron wrote:Frog was spewed town so that's fine.
HEAL: Enchant

I want to turn Enchant into a Mafia hunting supersoldier
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:56 am

Post by Radical Rat »

That quote was not supposed to happen

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:59 am

Post by Radical Rat »

But yeah, no kill means Enchant must have received one of Roleblocker/JK/Doctor/BP. He should NOT claim which, because depending on who scum attempted to kill, the only one they could potentially remove from possibility is Doctor. And if scum think he might have a BP, they may be wary about targeting him again. And if he doesn't have a BP, we're giving him another chance to roll it.

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1000, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 998, Galron wrote:Frog was spewed town so that's fine.
HEAL: Enchant

I want to turn Enchant into a Mafia hunting supersoldier
Why Enchant? I thought PRs were perpetual.

I don't htink we should be speculating on the nature of the PR.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:25 am

Post by Enchant »

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Just in a case, i stopped kill. Kitty was shot last night. Or mafia noactioned i don't care, either way.

Healing Kitty is now viable and most senseble target, because he is very unlikely to die.

If i am Doctor, i will heal Kitty.
If i am Jailkeeper, i will Jailkeep someone else, to let Kitty use ability.

So it's baseline 50/50 to kill Kitty (not included chance to jail mafia killer), while almost always viable to simple shot me for almost quarantee success.
Either way, mafia will most likely try shot me, so there's instructions how Kitty should act next night. I believe Kitty knows how to fakeclaim.

Use DICE rolls for even more annoyance.

Vengeful/Ascetic - They useless for you. Consider fakeclaiming.
One-Shot Vigilante - On your decision. If you didn't kill for some reason, consider fakeclaiming before you do.
Two-Shot PGO - Don't activate it. Mafia probably won't risk attacking you at any case. You risk killing me if i am Doctor. Consider fakeclaiming.
Bulletproof - Claim Bulletproof, ask giving all PRs to you. You are unkillable, mafia can't do shit. Try to not fall for any plans which about giving PRs to someone else: You are multitasking and there's nothing which can do harm to you, as long as all power in your hands.
One-Shot Watcher - Watch Me! Really, there's no better target. If mafia targets you/someone else, they risk highly.
Doctor - Heal me. If we both alive next day, claim Protective. I will then clarify claim, so we know if it's worth protecting each other.
Roleblocker - Try to RB someone who kills. If there's no kill, claim so i clarify my role and tell you target. Then we discover who killing mafia most likely. Otherwise consider fakeclaiming.
Neighborizer - ... I would recommend to not use it at all or use it on future person you want give PR (so you can coordinate). Fakeclaim something.
Voyeur - Consider fakeclaiming.
Jailkeeper - Jail me. If we both alive next day, claim Protective. I will then clarify claim, so we know if it's worth protecting each other.
Tracker - Track someone. Consider fakeclaiming before you get guilty. Can afford.

If you don't understand something, ask.
Now HEAL: Kitty. There's no reason to not do so.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Enchant »

Don't heal me OR anyone else.

Heal Kitty.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:26 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1003, Galron wrote:Why Enchant? I thought PRs were perpetual.
In post 1000, Radical Rat wrote:I want to turn Enchant into a Mafia hunting supersoldier
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:28 am

Post by PenguinPower »

i don't really feel like dealing with kitty again so i'll withold until they agree
<(") | (")>
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:35 am

Post by Radical Rat »

The idea was based on the assumption Mafia continued to prioritize PR and Enchant could have had BP, or Mafia could have thought he had BP.

Him claiming otherwise makes my supersoldier plan less good. But damn it, it'd be fun.

HEAL: KittyTacky

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:41 am

Post by Galron »

Enchant why not heal Not_Mafia? That slot is essentially confirmed town. That would give us two PRs and an IC rather than two PRs with one being an IC. Unless you don't think frogsterslot is town?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:48 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1004, Enchant wrote:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Just in a case, i stopped kill. Kitty was shot last night. Or mafia noactioned i don't care, either way.

Healing Kitty is now viable and most senseble target, because he is very unlikely to die.

So it's baseline 50/50 to kill Kitty (not included chance to jail mafia killer), while almost always viable to simple shot me for almost quarantee success.
Either way, mafia will most likely try shot me, so there's instructions how Kitty should act next night. I believe Kitty knows how to fakeclaim.

One-Shot Vigilante - On your decision. If you didn't kill for some reason, consider fakeclaiming before you do.
Two-Shot PGO - Don't activate it. Mafia probably won't risk attacking you at any case. You risk killing me if i am Doctor. Consider fakeclaiming.
Bulletproof - Claim Bulletproof, ask giving all PRs to you. You are unkillable, mafia can't do shit. Try to not fall for any plans which about giving PRs to someone else: You are multitasking and there's nothing which can do harm to you, as long as all power in your hands.
One-Shot Watcher - Watch Me! Really, there's no better target. If mafia targets you/someone else, they risk highly.
Doctor - Heal me. If we both alive next day, claim Protective. I will then clarify claim, so we know if it's worth protecting each other.
Roleblocker - Try to RB someone who kills. If there's no kill, claim so i clarify my role and tell you target. Then we discover who killing mafia most likely. Otherwise consider fakeclaiming.
Neighborizer - ... I would recommend to not use it at all or use it on future person you want give PR (so you can coordinate). Fakeclaim something.
Jailkeeper - Jail me. If we both alive next day, claim Protective. I will then clarify claim, so we know if it's worth protecting each other.
Tracker - Track someone. Consider fakeclaiming before you get guilty. Can afford.

I'd rather give it to RCEnigma or Roden.

Your post is mighty pushy here :o
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:50 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I disagree that Frog was spewed Town. Nothing in Greeting's ISO seems to preclude the possibility of them bussing each other.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1009, Galron wrote:Enchant why not heal Not_Mafia? That slot is essentially confirmed town. That would give us two PRs and an IC rather than two PRs with one being an IC. Unless you don't think frogsterslot is town?
I simple can't protect both in any case.
If i am Doctor, i need to make decision and can lost gamble (or die to NM PGO).
If i am Jailkeeper, then almost same, while i can perfectly protect Kitty without damage, NM then remains unprotected. And vice versa, i can try to protect NM and ruin his ability, just to discover mafia went kill Kitty. It's very bad situation.

If NM is mafia we also screwed, so i prefer not taking any risks at all, unless you sell to me why it's better than giving PR to IC. Which could be possible, feel free to poke holes in my plan if you think it can ruin our game. Either way.

If they both town for you, then it's better to give PR to Kitty, so they both have better chances to survive to tomorrow (afterwards you free to do anything). I will inenvitable start shitposting, i can't go in future.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:05 am

Post by KittyTacky »

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

OK yeah this changes everything. Heal me.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:06 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1010, Vivax wrote:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

I'd rather give it to RCEnigma or Roden.

Your post is mighty pushy here :o
It's pushy because it's the right play.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:15 am

Post by PenguinPower »

HEAL: kitty
<(") | (")>
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Enchant »

Giving it thought, maybe it's not worst idea to give someone else right now.

But i am busy with other, so can you not end day just yet before i calculate?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:39 am

Post by PenguinPower »

HEAL: no one
<(") | (")>
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Vivax »

Not super sold, but I’ll fold
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:56 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1016, Enchant wrote:Giving it thought, maybe it's not worst idea to give someone else right now.

But i am busy with other, so can you not end day just yet before i calculate?
I think the risk that N_M is maf is negligible, and I think giving them three targets instead of two makes sense. If we give them three, it's 50/50 they kill, with three it's less. I'll follow you whatever you want to do though.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:58 am

Post by Galron »

I don't understand the super-soldier thing. Do you mean, Rad, that Enchant would get two PRs under your plan or do you want to just possibly change the nature of the PR? I don't think the former is possible. Not sure about the latter.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:11 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1020, Galron wrote:I don't understand the super-soldier thing. Do you mean, Rad, that Enchant would get two PRs under your plan or do you want to just possibly change the nature of the PR? I don't think the former is possible. Not sure about the latter.
why wouldn't the former be possible - the rules explicitly say multitasking is enabled by default
<(") | (")>
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1020, Galron wrote:I don't understand the super-soldier thing. Do you mean, Rad, that Enchant would get two PRs under your plan or do you want to just possibly change the nature of the PR? I don't think the former is possible. Not sure about the latter.
We are explicitly allowed by the setup to stack PRs, and even use them simultaneously, and if Enchant had been bulletproof, or if scum had believed him to be bulletproof, feeding him all of the PRs makes him into an unstoppable force of scum destruction.

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Galron »

Ahh. Okay. That's fine then.
Galron