he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Greeting »

So apparently analysing and voting
Roden
should be my priority now. Let's look at his ISO.

Roden
is emotional when town, hates being wrongly accused, fiercely fights back when wrongly accused.
Roden
is much colder when scum.

This shouldn't be hard.

His game start was... bad. I know that he tends to get eliminated Day 1 really often and he's limbait pretty much though. That's why I wanted to cut him some slack and give him a chance to prove himself and why I consciously decided to ignore his pre-existing 4 posts when I joined the game. Nonetheless, it also does feel like a convenient excuse to not make an entrance and sneak back in the game only once it's started.

I noticed that
Loki Dokie
is being unusually aggressive in pursuing
Roden
for essentailly a naked vote in . The justification being that:
In post 406, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 402, Greeting wrote:
In post 358, Loki Dokie wrote:VOTE: Greeting

I did a meta dive and based off of that, I think he could be scum here.
So you checked my random town game and decided that whatever it is doesn't match to what I'm doing here?

Mission failed successfully.
If I’m somehow wrong on you, vote Roden. He has never wrongly sr me in any game ever. He’s one of those players like Mastina who never srs me as town.
This sounds like a very highly personal read and apparently un-outed alts are involved too, so it's also not provable. Sorry
Loki Dokie
, but on the surface this is a bad reason to push a read so strongly. That is a minus for scum
Roden
in my books actually.

Still,
Roden
's attitude towards this game doesn't seem very towny.
In post 367, Roden wrote:
In post 363, Aristeia wrote:
In post 352, Roden wrote:Posting just to say I'm not lurking, I've been dealing with a crisis with a friend and I'm more focused on that atm. I'll respond to stuff later tonight.

roden not actually following up feels pretty significantly +scum equity
Ngl I opened up the browser when I got home, quoted the Loki post, and then just smoked and went on youtube for a few hours instead

What game were we both in where I was scum? Or is that just a general read?
Where's the scumhunting energy? All I see is never ending excuses for why there is none.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

You apparently didn’t read all of Terminator where scum!Koba tried to pull the exact same shit on me.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Greeting »

Roden
, please explain who is your biggest scumread right now and why.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:54 am

Post by Three »

Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:55 am

Post by Greeting »

Loki Dokie
, you are creating artificial and unnecessary pressure for a
Roden
wagon. It's true that his ISO isn't very towny, but this is not obvscum. If you're town, then take a step back and let him explain himself.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:57 am

Post by Roden »

In post 427, Greeting wrote:
Roden
, please explain who is your biggest scumread right now and why.
In post 384, Roden wrote:
In post 382, Aristeia wrote:ok let's say I am wrong about you.

who would you like to kill and why?
VOTE: Furtive

Furtive just misrep'd my play in a past game to justify his scum read on me. What makes it egregious is that we already had a conversation about this game before and doesn't have an excuse for suddenly not remembering the game correctly now.
In post 54, Roden wrote:
In post 39, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 34, Roden wrote:
In post 33, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 29, Roden wrote:
In post 22, whiskey delta wrote:How long has everyone been playing? Outta curiosity

I used to play a lot but it’s probably been about ~3 years since I did last. My home website went the way of the dodo sadly
A little over a year, but the last time I played in the newbie queue was back in September.
Did I see you fakeclaim Tracker in a game?
I did actually, in Newbie 2070.
Postgame got a bit heated in that one, LOL.
A bit yeah haha, it was a rough spot for town.
He also misread me really badly that game and mindlessly tunneled me. Scum reading me this game before I really do much of anything shows a lack of reassessment or even any caution in making the same mistake again.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:58 am

Post by Roden »

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:00 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I'm also gonna oppose the Roden vote now, I don't townread Roden per se but I am kind of getting Town/Town vibes.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:01 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 425, Greeting wrote:So apparently analysing and voting
Roden
should be my priority now. Let's look at his ISO.

Roden
is emotional when town, hates being wrongly accused, fiercely fights back when wrongly accused.
Roden
is much colder when scum.

This shouldn't be hard.

His game start was... bad. I know that he tends to get eliminated Day 1 really often and he's limbait pretty much though. That's why I wanted to cut him some slack and give him a chance to prove himself and why I consciously decided to ignore his pre-existing 4 posts when I joined the game. Nonetheless, it also does feel like a convenient excuse to not make an entrance and sneak back in the game only once it's started.

I noticed that
Loki Dokie
is being unusually aggressive in pursuing
Roden
for essentailly a naked vote in . The justification being that:
In post 406, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 402, Greeting wrote:
In post 358, Loki Dokie wrote:VOTE: Greeting

I did a meta dive and based off of that, I think he could be scum here.
So you checked my random town game and decided that whatever it is doesn't match to what I'm doing here?

Mission failed successfully.
If I’m somehow wrong on you, vote Roden. He has never wrongly sr me in any game ever. He’s one of those players like Mastina who never srs me as town.
This sounds like a very highly personal read and apparently un-outed alts are involved too, so it's also not provable. Sorry
Loki Dokie
, but on the surface this is a bad reason to push a read so strongly. That is a minus for scum
Roden
in my books actually.

Still,
Roden
's attitude towards this game doesn't seem very towny.
In post 367, Roden wrote:
In post 363, Aristeia wrote:
In post 352, Roden wrote:Posting just to say I'm not lurking, I've been dealing with a crisis with a friend and I'm more focused on that atm. I'll respond to stuff later tonight.

roden not actually following up feels pretty significantly +scum equity
Ngl I opened up the browser when I got home, quoted the Loki post, and then just smoked and went on youtube for a few hours instead

What game were we both in where I was scum? Or is that just a general read?
Where's the scumhunting energy? All I see is never ending excuses for why there is none.
Disagree wrt Roden. I would do the exact same thing if Mastina was in this game and tried to pull this crap. Roden has never wrongly sr me and whatever game he might possibly be referring to will just help my case. He’s banking on my fear of having my alt outed to justify his bs read on me. But I’m not falling for it.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:02 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I'm becoming increasingly confident on Greeting, and Vivax hasn't really changed my mind, but I think I'll move my vote in the interests of momentum.

Greeting is playing, quite literally, like a robot.

VOTE: Greeting
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:02 am

Post by Roden »

In post 58, Three wrote:
In post 42, DArby wrote:
In post 39, Three wrote:
In post 38, marcistar wrote:
In post 36, RH9 wrote:Is numberQ trying BBB's Gambit or something like it? I am probably wrong about the Gambit's name though.
can u explain wht the gambit ur thinking of is?

i dont know too much abt gambits :yawn:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... 27s_Gambit

It's basically just reverse psychology. NumberQ isn't really doing this though, Dwlee is.
Wait is your pfp Santa from 999 or am i tripping?
Yep, it's Santa. :D

My original username choice was just going to be Santa since he's my favorite character from the game, but I didn't want to give off the impression that this was a roleplay account, so I just went with a name that alluded to him. You're the first person to recognize my pfp actually, so that's a nice little serotonin boost lol.
Leaked footage of me positively affirming Darby and HARD POCKETING him
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Thank you for proving my point. How am I even remotely playing similar here to this game? Where was my conviction in pretty much anything I posted? I jumped on wagons I didn’t even believe in ffs.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:08 am

Post by Roden »

In post 436, Loki Dokie wrote:
Thank you for proving my point. How am I even remotely playing similar here to this game? Where was my conviction in pretty much anything I posted? I jumped on wagons I didn’t even believe in ffs.
...I never said you were playing similarly. I said the exact opposite.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:11 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 434, furtiveglance wrote:I'm becoming increasingly confident on Greeting, and Vivax hasn't really changed my mind, but I think I'll move my vote in the interests of momentum.

I’m not opposed because his entrance is actually different based on alignment. I can link a few games but that game Roden linked just furthered my conviction that I’m playing nothing here like I did in that game, so I struggle to see how he thinks this game is similar.

@Roden, explain to me then if I’m wrong on you, how you think my play here even remotely resembles my play in WF?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:13 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 437, Roden wrote:
In post 436, Loki Dokie wrote:
...I never said you were playing similarly. I said the exact opposite.
Then I don’t get it, if you think I’m playing differently here, then why are you sr me?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:13 am

Post by Roden »

Are you reading
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:16 am

Post by Roden »

In post 366, Roden wrote:
In post 205, Loki Dokie wrote:UNVOTE:

Trying to decide now on Roden or Vivax because Roden has never wrongly sr me and he was in Terminator so unlike Dann, he definitely knows who I am. Vivax’s 180 on me is hella weird as well,

@Roden tell me how I’m different here than in Terminator and if you know my main, your vote on me is even worse,
I don't remember much from Terminator but my vote isn't based on that. I know who's alt you are and my vote is more or less because of that, defensiveness is NAI for you but I know from another alt that AtE isn't. The post I quoted and voted you for gave me AtE vibes and I wanted to see how you'd react. Either you double down and scum tell or you go hard at your self meta and town tell. Though tbh this part is townier than your immediate reaction:
In post 293, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 288, furtiveglance wrote:Yeah I'd definitely like Roden to say more before I considered voting there.
Dann’s argument would suggest that Roden’s scumgame isn’t good. His vote on me is bad but as scum, he’d probably realize that.

In the game I played with scum!him I was getting heavily wagoned and Roden hard wk’d me. This just seems to be really sloppy if Roden’s scum here.

Roden was so good in that game that last town miselimmed me at elo and Roden won, so why would his scumgame suddenly turn to shit? Idk what to think rn.
Realizing that I already know how to play around you as scum but not actually pursuing that is the kind of nuance I was looking for, more or less. You're more likely to avoid looking like your waffling as scum.
I said you were town in this post and explained how I got there
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:17 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 440, Roden wrote:Are you reading
Well you know (or should know) I’m dyslexic, so maybe spell it out for me?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:17 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

UNVOTE:
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

I think Roden is town now. You’re right Roden, I’m far less likely to do that as scum for obvious reasons because as scum, you obviously don’t care if you miselim.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Roden »

In post 393, Loki Dokie wrote:

Trying to decide now on Roden or Vivax because Roden has never wrongly sr me and he was in Terminator so unlike Dann, he definitely knows who I am. Vivax’s 180 on me is hella weird as well,

@Roden tell me how I’m different here than in Terminator and if you know my main, your vote on me is even worse,
I don't remember much from Terminator but my vote isn't based on that. I know who's alt you are and my vote is more or less because of that, defensiveness is NAI for you but I know from another alt that AtE isn't. The post I quoted and voted you for gave me AtE vibes and I wanted to see how you'd react. Either you double down and scum tell or you go hard at your self meta and town tell. Though tbh this part is townier than your immediate reaction:
In post 288, furtiveglance wrote:Yeah I'd definitely like Roden to say more before I considered voting there.
Dann’s argument would suggest that Roden’s scumgame isn’t good. His vote on me is bad but as scum, he’d probably realize that.

In the game I played with scum!him I was getting heavily wagoned and Roden hard wk’d me. This just seems to be really sloppy if Roden’s scum here.

Roden was so good in that game that last town miselimmed me at elo and Roden won, so why would his scumgame suddenly turn to shit? Idk what to think rn.
Realizing that I already know how to play around you as scum but not actually pursuing that is the kind of nuance I was looking for, more or less. You're more likely to avoid looking like your waffling as scum.
You have never seen my scumgame, so this is utter bs. You should have stuck with not knowing who I am sport. Major fos here.
This all started because you didn't know I was in White Flag, and I was only bringing it up and linked it because of that. I never said your play was similar to that game, I was looking to see if there
were
any similarities and didn't see any.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:29 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 434, furtiveglance wrote:I'm becoming increasingly confident on Greeting, and Vivax hasn't really changed my mind, but I think I'll move my vote in the interests of momentum.

How so?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:30 am

Post by Greeting »

I need to take a break for a while, but this is a reminder to myself to look into
Roden
's scumread of
furtiveglance
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:35 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 445, Roden wrote:
In post 393, Loki Dokie wrote:

You have never seen my scumgame, so this is utter bs. You should have stuck with not knowing who I am sport. Major fos here.
This all started because you didn't know I was in White Flag, and I was only bringing it up and linked it because of that. I never said your play was similar to that game, I was looking to see if there
were
any similarities and didn't see any.
Well sorry for misunderstanding. But I think you towntold with that, which is super important in a game with an 8:5 town/scum ratio.

It’s more dangerous to miselim in this game than other games with fewer scum to town ratio and still think Kitty is town here and getting voted for low activity.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:38 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 447, Greeting wrote:I need to take a break for a while, but this is a reminder to myself to look into
Roden
's scumread of
furtiveglance
In Chromavalon, he was transparently manipulative and had several posts demonstrating a scum perspective, which I’m really not seeing here. I’m also mindmelding with a lot of his takes.

Return to “Completed Open Games”