Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:28 am

Post by Crescent »

Excellent timing as I just got home from work. You can thank FK for the ensuing wall for prompting me to make one on my off day and then hammering before I finished.. Also it assumed Owen died last night, not Greeting. Otherwise it's fine.

That's an interesting take from someone I've been alive with for all of 1 game day with but I'll play along why not.

Let's see day 1... I called Vivax town on the first page of the entire game (Notably Gamma in the brief time they were alive in the game also said Vivax was probably town for the same reasons as I did). Then Gera made a post I don't see scum Gera making (and later made a second). Fred got early shade for playing like a douche, then Andante suddenly got a horrible train led by scum Meg. Of any train, that's the one I opposed to most of any in the entire game. When Meg later flipped scum, it practically townlocked Andante. I also prodded DWLee (who is now Mala) for doing virtually nothing.

Meg and Fred were going out of their way to attack the wagons on each other, but Meg kinda just... Totally stopped playing for like 2-3 days. After he sat at -2 for like 30 hours, I said screw it and put him -1 telling him to either post or die. Malcolm then accidentally hammered and day one ended early. Fred and Meg tied to each other very strongly on day 1 to the point where I made it clear Fred would be my #1 scumread on a Meg scumflip. Meg killed momentum on Fred as soon as it started to build, and Fred eventually defended Meg using a single post from days ago after ignoring the train originally. Fred also... Had no apparent scumlist and claimed to townread almost everyone in the game for basically no reason, and just.. Kinda kept lazy spewing nonsense. He voted Bugspray for "not attempting to find the scum"... Which I then directly accused Fred of doing himself when he voted Bugspray to begin with. On day 3 I noted that Prince notably attacked the vote leader on Meg just 9 posts after Meg took the vote lead, then voted Meg just 8 posts after Lowell put another vote on it. I townread Lowell based on my interaction with him at the end of the day, which is something Fire immediately took exception to.

End of day 1/late day 2 I nudged at Unsure because where his vote ended the previous day did not match what he was actually saying (It was Unsure's shaky countersuspicion of me that had Greeting all over him), but Fred was the one I was particularly going after. I also gave reasons to potentially townread 8 people at the start of day 2... Which can technically still all be correct, but it likely contains exactly 1 scum in it. However, the actions of Enchant on Fred's wagon on day 2 made me very paranoid, as everything Enchant did concerning that wagon screamed "Enchant is scum who doesn't want his vote on town Fred at the end of the day", and this more than anything made me question my scumread of Fred - Not Fred's play itself. Enchant unvoted looking like he knew Fred was town, and his reason for unvoting directly contradicted the day 1 train. Because of the way the voting went overall, I started to think Unsure/Fred were probably either scum/scum or town/town. Greeting made me paranoid with his POE (It included someone I had essentially townlocked in Bugspray, and a second person I also thought was town in Lowell), and I made specific note of this later in the day. Multiple people were kinda all-in on Fred for a significant portion of the day... Including Prince, which marked the second straight day that looked bad.

Day 3 was a low-energy mess from the entire game. I wanted Enchant and Prince dead the most, by far. Like half the game got trains at random, until Enchant/Prince both had trains that stuck. Enchant's train (Like many trains before him on day 3, such as Owen's) looked so bad at the time that I essentially wanted nothing to do with it. This is when things started to actually move. Greeting felt like he suddenly went from townreading Enchant, and null reading Prince, to scumreading Enchant, and townreading Prince. The situation made me super paranoid, and I put Prince -2 (I've been openly paranoid of Greeting). I also noted that Prince had been mirroring Owen a lot, in a similar way to how Carcalilly did with DWLee in 2272. This made me think Owen was probably town if Prince was scum. However, when Mala popped in from her inactivity to vote Prince -1, I quickly got off because I trusted her even less. It was then that Andante and I drew attention to the fact that MT had been calling Enchant scum all day, but had flat out ignored ever talking about the train on Enchant. He was even defending Prince at this time, so it was a direct contradiction between his words and actions. This combination of factors made me identify Prince as a likely target for an ML, and I started to scrutinize the circumstances surrounding him further.

Malcolm eventually claimed.. What he claimed, and that he'd both been wasting a strong town role all game, and had also ruined the power it actually had by claiming it in full. I both thought he was probably scum because it would've been the most misplayed town role I've seen in years, and he did not seem to actually understand how his own claim worked. Even as the game walked him throw it, he continued down a line of logic that would do nothing but ruin town. I also felt that even if he was town, we were probably better off getting rid of him and the WIFOM hell that would come from him anyway. Nevertheless, I was persuaded to allow him to live for a day and ended up on Mala, who then claimed even night cop with a scan on Enchant, and then people rushed the hammer on Malcolm without actually thinking it through. I noticed that her claim and her behavior towards Malcolm contradicted, but the topic closed as I was writing the post to call this out, so I pointed it out first post on day 4 instead. Mala also went from pushing on Prince and being passive towards Malcolm to suddenly calling Malcolm super scummy as she claimed, without giving a reason for the change. In slight fairness, Mala was passively defending Enchant all day, so I feel that part of the claim does actually check out. I'm pretty clear that I still think Mala is scum, but I didn't feel like voting off an even night cop claim on day 4.

Shortly before Unsure was exposed as scum, I essentially came to the conclusion where Unsure essentially had to be scum, or our POE was so broken that we might as well throw everything out and restart from scratch. The sole exception was Lowell, who was most likely town in any scenario. The closest thing to an "occam's razor" POE we now have is Unsure+Mala+Enchant. I do not believe Mala and Prince are scum together based on Mala's actions towards him yesterday, but Mala being town also makes Enchant town, which means the paranoia that got me off of Prince is essentially lifted as his entire train is probably clean. If the solve is anything but those three, then someone who's been effectively towncleared must be scum. If Unsure was town, all hell broke loose as there was a chance there were at least 2 people in that pile. Contrary to what Unsure said though, it is not "lazy" to vote someone off just because they're not in your townpile. Games are often won by correctly townclearing people rather than catching people as scum. I've seen two recent examples of scum essentially getting POEd out of the game. "Townhunting" is a viable strategy for town.

And then I find out the person who asked me to do this hammered and locked the topic on me. Seriously that's fucking rude. Summarizing an entire game's worth of play takes time! ...May as well keep writing though.

Looking ahead to day 5 and beyond: Owen is almost certainly going to turn up dead night 4. Greeting looks a lot better on an Unsure scum flip. We now have two flipped scum that gunsmith could've caught, and Owen is even stronger than he originally claimed (Likely going to flip some sort of JOAT?). I don't think Mala's claim fits with what we know of this setup at all, as it feels like we have a lot of potential information already. If Bugspray doesn't randomly claim GS for no reason, or if MT actually uses his role, we could potentially have caught 2-3 scum just by scans alone. Since Godfather doesn't even exist, she's claiming a role that can definitively catch any member of scum, just like Malcolm could've. Owen's reaction to Malcolm simply made more sense than hers, and I think the cop claim probably just came on a whim.

Ultimately we are almost in the exact same boat as yesterday. Yesterday was knock off Unsure or go into our townpile. Today is knock off Mala or go into our townpile. If Mala is scum, tomorrow is knock off Enchant or go into our townpile. If she's town (Ok she's not town but still..)), it's Prince+One previously cleared player, and the game breaks wide open. We of course should wait for her to claim, but I don't want to comment on what she might claim today because I don't want to give scum any ideas.

Also, if Enchant is scum (Which I noted as plausible day 3 with Unsure when bickering with Greeting), we'd be in a situation where Greeting and I were both right on our #1 scumreads and basically just did "Spiderman pointing at Spiderman" with each other and it sounds funny to put it that way.

However, we might not want to take it too easy. Mala being scum is a safe assumption. Enchant being scum is less of a safe assumption, though I would heavily lean that way: Enchant was on the bad Bugspray countertrain day 1. His actions towards the Fred train looked terrible day 2. Interesting thing though: Basically all Mala's actions concerning him on day 3 basically tie her directly to him. Mala also replaced DWLee, who did absolutely nothing in the game but early vote Enchant for almost no reason, but made no actual effort to pursue a train on him. This being a lazy bus vote that makes no attempt to actually get him voted off makes sense from such an inactive player. This means that
both
players who have been in that slot reflect poorly on Enchant. Gera also pointed out just how bad this guy's voting history looked before we even knew MT was town. Unsure's post #1664 is not actually as good a look as it seems at first glance, either. Enchant had just one vote at the time, and 6 people had votes overall. Unsure put Enchant in a 3-way tie for first... at 2 votes, and talked to Greeting about putting him "-1". There was no serious reason given for making this vote, and he was drastically overselling how much impact this vote actually had. The only time Enchant was actually in the vote lead, he was still -3, and this did not last long.

I doubt we have any more information to be getting out of our roles. As we have a clear vote today, our focus should be on what to do
after
today. I don't think spending 4 days talking about how we want to kill Mala today before we hammer her does us any favors. It probably is just Mala and Enchant, but if we don't discuss it now, we just have another person die before we do.

Like, for example, Prince suggested very late yesterday that Mala->Enchant->Unsure->Vivax would be his go to order. Gera also previously suggested he scumread Vivax
more
than Enchant. Owen kinda didn't give us anything, though he was on Enchant day 3 before ending on MT.

...Ah screw it I'll spew some more.

InterestingFiire post shortly before replace:
Post Post #2321 (isolation #200) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:11 pm

Random thoughts:
Are scum keeping Crescent and Greeting both alive so they can be at each other throats or is there scum in there and they can't kill the other without it looking sus? What if its both. Scarier thought.

Crescent would have been who i killed days ago just because of the effort alone been putting in the game, but maybe scum see them as a detriment or useful tool.

And Greeting would have been who I killed night 1. Yes, they are leaving us both alive. I shaded him day 2, and scum has been playing this game on the back foot since day 1. This is one of those terrifying scenarios because scum has been shooting obvious town or just outright claimed power every night since night 1, which gives players like both of us reasons to still be alive. Honestly there are many things in this ISO that say town to me. The exchange with Enchant is one of the only bad things here. The constant frustrations seem genuine.

Gera feels completely different to how he felt in 2273... Though he kinda feels different to how he felt in 2272 also. In 2272 he really didn't do anything and in 2273 he had a lot of forced logic. I don't feel like that forced logic is coming from him here. He doesn't look like he's playing afraid, and he doesn't feel like he's tired out like he was in 2273. Gera also came to a conclusion all the way back on post #1678 based on vote history that looks strong now: Vivax-Enchant-Unsure.

For Greeting to be scum means he bussed both day 1 and day 2. It takes someone whos brazen as fuck to do that. Moving on. Wouldn't consider this guy until a possible final 3 at best, and I won't still be alive that long anyway.

Lowell and Owen are virtually locktowned at this point (Owen gets shot anyway). Moving on.

Prince hasn't done much that looks good... But does Mala really hardcore bus this guy like that if Enchant is town? Even if he dies there, she looks better for a while, but Unsure probably gets murdered next for being on Enchant, and then it's just her vs. 10 town players, many of whom still look better than her. I haven't seen anything that suggests she's strong enough to avoid getting voted off for 5 consecutive days under these circumstances.

And that does just leave... The totally OCD Vivax who I townread on page 1 of the entire game. There is one interesting thing in this ISO from yesterday: Vivax shaded me for thinking Andante was a bad train. I thought Andante's train was awful
regardless of her alignment
and correctly guessed her alignment based on seeing a lot of myself in her reaction. Bad trains do occasionally kill scum, and I've already seen it happen once on MS. It doesn't mean the train wasn't terrible - It means it was lucky. Also, I counted. This guy has voted an insane
42[/i[ times in 349 posts (1 per 8.3 posts)

Like, I'm pretty much exactly where Prince said he was. If it's not Enchant, it's... Vivax? It's just Enchant, right? Unless scum felt so desperate that they had Mala superbus Prince with basically no endgame except maybe just hoping Prince didn't die from -1 there.

Honestly who gets what role is often super influential in games. VT is the best role in the game. I'm assuming Greeting is a VT like I am, and when the strongest players get VT, it basically turns them into de facto power roles. I've seen games where scum just get destroyed based on the layout of the roles. Also, this is my 5th game on MS, and my 5th VT, it has been a glorious start~

You guys can blame FK for this. Half the wall was written before I knew the day was even over... And then I just kept going.. And going. I was off Monday and then the day was over almost as soon as I woke up.

tl;dr version

Mala is functionally confirmed scum (We've now had two roles that GS could have caught flip+MT+Owen that could outright catch any scum, possibly twice over. The behavior of both Mala
and
DWLee reflects badly on Enchant, as well as... Basically his vote pattern virtually all game (Textbook scum movements towards Fred on day 2). If it's somehow not those two, it's... Like.. Maybe Vivax or something? My TR of Fire/Gera/Greeting are stronger than my TR of Vivax.

Oh and with Owen not dying this technically changes a bit, but it's still impossible for both Mala and Owen to be town anyway. It's just too much.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Crescent »

Also I have no idea why there are italics all over the bottom half of that wall. I seriously messed up some formatting in there apparently weeee

I kinda expected day to be up before I was done with work so I could just threaten you with this giant mass of text before actually posting it.

Kekeke text rush.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:33 am

Post by Vivax »

welp
some of the flavour
and my paranoia

Very entertaining EoD, just waiting for that ‚The Ring‘ moment at this point.

P-edit: I see someone‘s been busy drawing up a few thoughts quickly
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:41 am

Post by Vivax »

OCD Vivax. I‘m ironically chaotic for a good amount in games
Sorry for the Rand?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Crescent »

FK got me writing and so rudely interrupted me before I could post it... So I kinda just kept going for like, the next 2-3 hours. Blame them <3

Frankly though... I think spending today discussing Mala is a waste of time, and I would much rather draw focus onto discussing what we do
tomorrow
and beyond. So when I got into analyzing things and it became basically confirmed she was scum I kinda just went and summarized the game as a whole on top of summarizing my own play.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:45 am

Post by Crescent »

Also I have a heavily purring cat all over me and she's kinda starting to impede my ability to type

<3 kitty.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by UNOwen »

VOTE: Malakittens
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by UNOwen »

I don't think Enchant is likely to be scum, his interactions with Unsure/Malakittens don't look aligned to me.
In post 2219, Unsure wrote:
In post 2207, Greeting wrote:If Mala's claim is true then her green check on Enchant will be the only case where a PR has helped us win this game. Too bad it's a (in my opinion) scum fake claim.
I think there's a non-zero chance that Enchant is still town after we check if Mala's lying. But if we can afford it, I'd want to elim the slot before ELo.
This in particular looks like a possible scumslip from Unsure, as it seems to assume Malakittens is lying before I had even counterclaimed. Scum plan was probably to set up an Enchant execution post Malakittens flip.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by Vivax »

Good writeup I should have some fun too resummarizing certain games.
Will probably need a break from mafia for a bit in near future, am considering myself in rec time already and stuff to deal with is piling up
Will see if it could change

VOTE: MalaKittens

Just trust sheeping atp
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:18 pm

Post by Prince of Paterson »

Okay, having read Crescent's post, I mostly agree with the conclusions. I think there's not really any way from my perspective that Mala isn't scum. I think that Enchant is most likely the partner. Mala obviously should be flipped first. If it isn't Enchant, we'll be at 5p with 1 scum remaining. I think flipping Vivax and Firebringer/Frogsterking wins the game in that situation.

If somehow Mala is town, she should claim her result now, and it makes it possible that Owen is scum. I strongly doubt that to be the case, however.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by Crescent »

If you think Enchant is town, then quick voting Mala without giving a single alternative option to Enchant is exactly the last thing you want to be doing today.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 2435, Crescent wrote:If you think Enchant is town, then quick voting Mala without giving a single alternative option to Enchant is exactly the last thing you want to be doing today.
VOTE: PrinceofPaterson

Point taken.
LUMP would imply Lowell/Prince, which is not impossible
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:27 pm

Post by Crescent »

Uh yes. yes it is. Lowell was towncleared by Owen. It is functionally impossible for Lowell to be scum unless Owen is scum.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by UNOwen »

In post 2435, Crescent wrote:If you think Enchant is town, then quick voting Mala without giving a single alternative option to Enchant is exactly the last thing you want to be doing today.
Perhaps, but I'm fine with leaving the thinking to day 6 if people want to do that. My pick for final scum is Prince though.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by Vivax »

I‘m totally pushing that team regardless of what you may think
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Vivax »

Mostly cause I like the right to be wrong, from time to time. Should point this out probably
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by Crescent »

I mean it is true that Mala's behavior with Prince is.. Like the one thing he actually has going for him. Scum is totally screwed if he's scum and gets hammered there, though I would say my unvote in that situation was a predictable outcome.. Assuming I showed up in time for that to matter.

I mean, it's possible it was just a desperate scumplay to at least try to get someone in the town pile. I just don't think that would've actually worked for a poorly placed -1 vote.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by Crescent »

Honestly when I think about it I'd still vote him over at least most of the towncore without hesitation. I have no interest in voting for FK, Gera, Lowell, or Owen at all. Vivax hasn't ever actually felt like scum to me, my TR there just isn't as strong as the other guys, and I've built a pretty good case against Prince over the course of this game.

It's kinda interesting that tomorrow is going to basically be where day 3 was with Enchant and Prince.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by UNOwen »

In post 2441, Crescent wrote:I mean it is true that Mala's behavior with Prince is.. Like the one thing he actually has going for him. Scum is totally screwed if he's scum and gets hammered there, though I would say my unvote in that situation was a predictable outcome.. Assuming I showed up in time for that to matter.

I mean, it's possible it was just a desperate scumplay to at least try to get someone in the town pile. I just don't think that would've actually worked for a poorly placed -1 vote.
Yeah, I guess the question for that one is whether scum would've actually believed Prince was getting hammered there. Looking at those off wagon, I think only Firebringer would vote him before Enchant? And I don't think Firebringer was going to quickhammer. It's possible that Malakittens jumped on to give Prince an excuse to claim prematurely and maybe try to fight back from that point.

Or it could have just been as you say, a doomed attempt to get something back from a Prince execution.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Well I actually copped greeting

So that’s fun.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Crescent »

It really threw me off at the time how Greeting basically basically did such a U Turn, but you do bring up a good point. Was Prince actually in legitimate danger of a hammer?

Like MT wasn't on anyone, but he wasn't going to do it. He was defending him.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Crescent »

So Mala chooses to die giving us nothing to WIFOM after her death ok then.

"I chose the guy scum shot who had been trying to vote off Unsure since day 2" Haha no.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by Crescent »

I'm going to scan that timeframe again when I have the time to give it a dive later. I was distracted by paranoia and I'm wondering if I ever gave it a proper amount of scrutiny. Owen may actually be right that the chance of a hammer there was low. I was too focused on Greeting at the time.

For now, dinner~
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by Crescent »

Objective analysis I've totally overlooked actually doing! Yay!

Prince of Paterson [6]: Enchant, Lowell, Andante, Vivax, Crescent, Malakittens
Enchant [4]: Prince of Paterson, Unsure, Greeting, UNOwen
Vivax [1]: geraintm
Malakittens [1]: Firebringer

not voting [1]: MalcolmTucker

Starting from the top:

Unsure was scum, Greeting and Owen were both defending Prince at the time.
Gera had a list of 3 potential scum, and
Enchant
was there, but not Prince.
Prince
is
in Fire's pool, but so is Mala (His most recent vote). This doesn't feel like it would be a characteristic time for Fire to hammer. Fire also never once at any point in this game actually voted Prince.
MT was defending Prince.

Owen is correct in that Prince was under effectively no serious threat of hammer here. It just looked on the surface like he was, and I didn't dig deeper like I should've. All but one person not on him was either defending him, or flipped scum. So yeah, I take it back. I could see this being a calculated gamble trying to desperately make one of them look better with none of them in our towncore.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by Enchant »

I was busy adjusting my new avatar

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”