Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 345, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 329, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hey there, Norwegian.

I am going to need your vote on the Alianna wagon my friend. How about it?
Ok
VOTE: Alianna
So Ausuka is too towny to be town, but BBT so towny you'll sheep him :? :? :wink: :o :o :eek: :twisted: :? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also what is this style i’m seeing from Gamma.
All Gamma does is say "gross post", "off vibes", "bad"
Like there is no substance at all.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes Not_Mafia.
By the way i did eventually say that i thought Ausuka might just be town and i was overreacting. So you making it out as if i thought that all the time would be an misrep.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:59 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 563, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Bad reason to SR me and bad reason to TR Fun Times.
I found my next vote.
proud of you
<(") | (")>
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:00 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 292, froggodoggo wrote:VOTE: Alianna

wagonning good and i think the sheeping plus two instances of clarifying the exact meaning of their post gives this slot scum equity. the intro is a lil LAMIST but i mightve said the same if i was here at game start :mrgreen:
In post 533, froggodoggo wrote:Don’t have much time to post rn but that self hammer fkin sucked and I want to lim the hydra for putting such overwhelming pressure on Alianna. It was ludicrous
I wasn't even pushing Alianna when froggo jumped on, yet after the flip, "It's all the hydra's fault"

like excuse me... you were voting Alianna before I even pushed her, if you thought she was town, you were more than welcome to have unvoted. this just.. it reeks of TMI tbh, like "I want to lim the hydra for that lim" just, it's this unfair amount of blame on me. I mean, I'm not going back in time and going "yeah, alianna voting the cop claim immediately after cop claimed was an obv town thing to do!!! and changing the wagon when that was clearly dying? so obv town" like, I have no regrets pushing alianna there.

Now I'll throw the question back to you, cause you want to blame me for that lim, why were you even on it in the first place? If you wanna go, I'm down. Here all week!

-Andante
Hydra of Andante and Nancy Drew 39
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 360, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Meanwhile i live in an cellar apartment where i need to turn on the electrical heater every morning because my room is so badly insulated and constantly cold.
:o :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :mad: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :neutral: :( :( :( :o :eek: :yawn: :( :( :(
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:02 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 568, Fun Times wrote:- Real talk, we need to hear from goldfish, I don't like the idea of just playing this game as if goldfish isn't here
Agreed - same with nancy.
<(") | (")>
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:03 am

Post by Fun Times »

My top 2 SRs right now, are Not_Mafia from day 1, and froggo basically just claimed wolf here on D2 (explained above)

that's where I'm at, don't think I have any more to contribute for now, I want something from Goldfish by the time I'm back.
(Nancy will probably be around later)

-Andante
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Andante you did act very forcefully. Especially when you called their first post in a while nothing short of an scum claim.
I think it’s perfectly valid to give you blame for the outcome. Though keep in mind, i’m not saying that makes you scum.

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 371, Fun Times wrote:idk, you can ask her next time she's around. but why is that relevant to me saying I'm good with Alianna wagon? (I gave my reasons earlier)

-Andante
You seem very aggressive over banal question my buddy :o :o :o :wink: :P
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I understand Froggo’s position so i don’t see why them SR you would be damning.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 576, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also what is this style i’m seeing from Gamma.
All Gamma does is say "gross post", "off vibes", "bad"
Like there is no substance at all.
not a scumtell for me :)
pretty sure I did a lot of that in mini 2276
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What is meta.

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 375, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 368, Not_Mafia wrote:What universe do you mean friendo I only know one universe and it’s the one where you and I are the best of buds I would never lolhammer, it’s anti-town, disrespectful to the effort everyone is putting into the game and just plain rude
:igmeou:

e-1
:o :o :o It's way too early for E-1, I'm begging you all let's slow down and co-operate :o :o :oops: :giggle: :(
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 587, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What is meta.
is this a position you want to seriously take?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 588, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 375, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 368, Not_Mafia wrote:What universe do you mean friendo I only know one universe and it’s the one where you and I are the best of buds I would never lolhammer, it’s anti-town, disrespectful to the effort everyone is putting into the game and just plain rude
:igmeou:

e-1
:o :o :o It's way too early for E-1, I'm begging you all let's slow down and co-operate :o :o :oops: :giggle: :(
this is forced and annoying :mad:
<Embrace The Void>

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

*Phew* Thanks friend :giggle:
Fun Times
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Fun Times
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:09 am

Post by Fun Times »

In post 583, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Andante you did act very forcefully. Especially when you called their first post in a while nothing short of an scum claim.
I think it’s perfectly valid to give you blame for the outcome. Though keep in mind, i’m not saying that makes you scum.
I mean, yeah that wagon largely happened cause of me, but I think coming into the day "that was the hydra's wagon, and they need to die from it" is such a bad take... ESPECIALLY from someone else who was on that wagon.
Look, I acknowledge it happened fast. I didn't realize the game basically just started. we were like 200 posts in, I assumed it had been a few days, and nothing was happening, I was like, fine, here's my thoughts! and no one argued for alianna being town, then the pop in just locked me into that SR and yeah.
Ever think I might've been forceful for a reason? I've been playing 12hr-48hr day games.. where you put all your thoughts, make quick decisions... literally just my playstyle??

ok, I'm sure yall are sick of hearing from me, just had to give some thoughts while I had time, I'm about to get stupid busy, and like all yalls content will be nancy content

-Andante
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 384, Fun Times wrote:
In post 382, PenguinPower wrote:Wow....two lolhammers not interested in lolhammering...

this is a wacky world.
in this wacky world, are you a wolf?

-Andante
No because the scum here are Mafia :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :lol:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 589, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 587, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What is meta.
is this a position you want to seriously take?
Yes, i’m trying to eliminate meta in my solving so i don’t take it into account.

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 386, Fun Times wrote:VOTE: Penguin

gg gottem. frozen scum

-Andante
Why the tonal shift from super aggressive to joke vote so quickly? :? :? :? :wink: :o
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 484, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 466, Fun Times wrote:
In post 463, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Andante, please relax.
IM RIGHT!!! LIKE!! HYPEEEE!!! I FOUND A WOLF!!! I'm excited!!

but sure whatever, I'm out

-Andante
Yes yes... we will quote your name long in the credits list somewhere...

But the true credit obviously goes to the worlds most clever detective!
In post 533, froggodoggo wrote:Don’t have much time to post rn but that self hammer fkin sucked and I want to lim the hydra for putting such overwhelming pressure on Alianna. It was ludicrous
In post 534, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Agreed with Frog.
HMMMM
<Embrace The Void>

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:11 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Somnus
a
yey
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think your read on hydra was TMI and your reasoning for scumreading me is awkward and bad, thus i believe you aren’t town. Gamma.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Last time someone accused me of TMI they were scum :D
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Open Games”