Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2673 (isolation #400) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:50 pm

Post by Vivax »

So if we continue that line of thought and lim gera and he flips town, you or Ench get to smother a pillow in the night?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (isolation #401) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:12 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 2674, Frogsterking wrote:I'm determined to answer. I'm sloooooowly interpreting what you're asking.
Sorry, wrong interpretation UNVOTE:
You shouldn't assume I play this game if not to lim mafia in it, there's a postgame after the post game. Maybe I'm just too different in that regard and it's only normal to me?
I've gone almost (?) 10 years always playing to win and I don't intend to change that now, it'd give me dissonance nightmares because I am strict with myself to uphold game rules I signed up for, and have a track record of never getting host-sanctioned on the previous forum.

I can give leeway, but I don't hand out free wins :good:
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2678 (isolation #402) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:23 pm

Post by Vivax »

aaaaahhhh I'm so evil

Just The Dude usually, but Walter Sobchak in mafia games

p-edit: What do you mean? If NKs keep up the same pattern as usual, that's what should happen. The post should be easy to understand especially after you've laid out the pathing method.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #403) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:06 pm

Post by Vivax »

So do you want to vote Crescent or not, Gera

I feel almost bad for the failed pranksters of 2019 who made a very unwise decision. If you know you know, and you can't go back
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (isolation #404) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:16 pm

Post by Vivax »

Either way, it‘s nothing new under the sun, even when a few fools thought they could trick things with a cheap copy
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2682 (isolation #405) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Post by Vivax »

Indulge me while I keep roleplaying

When you make a deal with the devil, you get the temporary benefit, but whatever ignorantly drove you to make that deal gets the gratitude, and the long end of the stick down the road
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (isolation #406) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:36 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 2683, geraintm wrote:
In post 2680, Vivax wrote:So do you want to vote Crescent or not, Gera

I feel almost bad for the failed pranksters of 2019 who made a very unwise decision. If you know you know, and you can't go back
Their push on me I know is at best mistaken and could be malicious. They are a player I cannot read and I have feared them being scum because when they are they'll best me senseless. I don't think do far this game I have said they are town or scum, but I don't think they should be eliminated for the possible pile
What do you make of the way the D1 wagon on Meg happened?
So far, we have flips of three of them, and only one remains who is unflipped. Guess who?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (isolation #407) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:59 pm

Post by Vivax »

Write responsibly blah blah, roleplay take 2
Try not to fall when you pretend to be me to get the shining, I didn‘t have a choice but you did and you chose poorly
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (isolation #408) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:41 pm

Post by Vivax »

Sometimes I google apparently random times because I get the feeling they‘re telling me something, then I take a screenshot of what appeared to be relevant. Got a few on my phone. And it‘s very entertaining to revisit at times, but slightly crazy.
And the most recent one was...12:37
Didn‘t disappoint
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2691 (isolation #409) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:03 am

Post by Vivax »

I'm just going to sheep Greetings legacy
Too grumpy to be a good influence on this game today, it's the bad kind of wtf-inducing posts

VOTE: Enchant
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2694 (isolation #410) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:08 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2692, Crescent wrote:Anyways my shakeup has led me to the possibility that Enchant is this game's 2272 DWLee, who was a player I eventually got to being town based on scum's actions rather than their own. The scumteam has been all over this guy all game, especially Unsure.

Interesting fact.. Greeting scumread Gera basically all day 1.. And I'm the one who talked him off of it. I think I singlehandedly caused half the game to townread him the same way I did Sultan.

Much like that game though, there is a better argument i can find for the other three players to be town than I can find for him being town. I'm flat out not scumhunting, I'm
town
hunting. Enchsnt was right about cases like this - You can find a reason to scumread virtually anyone. A lot of us have awful VCAs, but Vivax's early VCA and Fire's overall VCAs are pretty strong compared to Gera's being godawful, for example. They simply have more town points from their votes.

I started this day with Enchant ahead of Gera and my current analysis of their town points has flipped this. Vivax and FK are still off the table. At this point I am willing to bet the game on them being town, which is how a situation like this has to be approached.
From a self-aware perspective, as scum I'd probably have to push the towniest players here
Enchants self-ownage is something I usually tend to townread, but it's also my weak spot. So off with the tinfoil today
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2697 (isolation #411) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:13 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2695, Crescent wrote:
In post 2691, Vivax wrote:I'm just going to sheep Greetings legacy
Too grumpy to be a good influence on this game today, it's the bad kind of wtf-inducing posts

VOTE: Enchant
I think I've talked myself off of Enchant, somehow.

But seriously I do want to see SOMETHING more substantial from him today before I'm committing to anyone.
I'm just going to seriously tinfoil here UNVOTE:
And say Frogster/Fire is the scum slot cause it started off with self-proclaimed scumminess then went into making posts that make themselves look townie.

Also, Frogsters approach today with the pathing nonsense aimed at getting me to scumread you smells bad
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2702 (isolation #412) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:22 am

Post by Vivax »

My self awareness doesn't apply to you because I'm highly polarized and only pushing lunch bait gives me scum points

Cres is a pendulum, post-wise. Frogster tries harder to shape my game view

VOTE: FrogsterKing

long live the unpopular take

p-edit: Yeah Fire's ISO looks strong from reads, but that's not hard for scum to do
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2706 (isolation #413) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:33 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2705, Crescent wrote:Oh I've said it before: I'm a data absorber, and there sure is a lot of data to absorb, but I also have a lot of time to do it. This is reading back on 2,500 posts in a week. That's a trifle compared to having to do 7,000 posts in 48 hours... Without the existence of an ISO button.

Seriously, there's no ISO button. You have to manually hunt all of a player's posts if you want to ISO them. This one little button is a fucking godsend.
I have a little thing alongside my head that whispers me things through sensations without being schizophrenic.
Are you smoking?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (isolation #414) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:38 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2707, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2705, Crescent wrote:Oh I've said it before: I'm a data absorber, and there sure is a lot of data to absorb, but I also have a lot of time to do it. This is reading back on 2,500 posts in a week. That's a trifle compared to having to do 7,000 posts in 48 hours... Without the existence of an ISO button.

Seriously, there's no ISO button. You have to manually hunt all of a player's posts if you want to ISO them. This one little button is a fucking godsend.
You grew up solving mysteries in the jungle and now you must learn to survive on the police force for a small middle class suburb.
Lara Croft retires, becomes a horseback cop in the Mongolian steppes
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (isolation #415) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:51 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2712, Crescent wrote:
In post 2706, Vivax wrote:

I have a little thing alongside my head that whispers me things through sensations without being schizophrenic.
Are you smoking?
Because of my lung damage, smoking anything is potentially suicidal for me.
Sorry about that, my right lung is in meh shape as well, but otherwise I still don't know how I can be relatively healthy, maybe cause I eat very little and did enough while growing up
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (isolation #416) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:07 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2716, Crescent wrote:I'm not sure you can make any sort of comparison with FK to another game given we've all been in this game like a month longer than he has and the game significantly slowed down by the time he even existed in it.
I'd say something else about FK but I'm not allowed to discuss replacements
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (isolation #417) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Vivax »

I'll just say someone copped out then doubled down
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (isolation #418) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:30 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2719, Frogsterking wrote:I didn't do it I swear, honestly :shifty:

*starts sweating*
Usual vivaxy dreamland excursion
My motto and way of life is that the real punishment is having to see your actions from the position of everyone you've wronged, even dead people
That makes positions of leadership inherently dangerous

If anyone is particularly afraid of passing away, it's because they don't adhere to that
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (isolation #419) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:46 am

Post by Vivax »

Anyway might have to apologize for the gif lol, I just have a faible for crappy special effects in Chinese movies and found an opportunity to use the picture ;>
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (isolation #420) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:59 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2726, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2724, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2678, Vivax wrote:aaaaahhhh I'm so evil

Just The Dude usually, but Walter Sobchak in mafia games

p-edit: What do you mean? If NKs keep up the same pattern as usual, that's what should happen. The post should be easy to understand especially after you've laid out the pathing method.
I've thought about it a little bit this morning too and I still don't understand the question.
I'm guessing that I misinterpreted what you meant by "smothering the pillow" and also maybe we have divergent reasons for Town reading Enchant and think we're talking about the same thing.
Smothering the pillow = Getting NKd from having a pillow pressed on your face while sleeping

Don't even want to go to what you were thinking LOL
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2732 (isolation #421) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2727, Enchant wrote:Scumreading is dark art for me, even i don't understand how i do it.

Sometimes results are amasing. Sometimes i am horrible wrong. So i think, i play fairly not bad. Either way, i do read ISOs sometimes, yeah, i just don't announce that i did so.

Imo, as i said, if it's not Gera, then it's one of Crescend, Vivix, You.

Vivix looks like person who can't make reliable choice, and bunny hops around and even follows dead persons like "Don't judge me", so i think Vivix is town.

About crescend/you... Well, idk what you!mafia would had motive to even consider me as townie, as it's gives you less giveaway, and can backfire for no reason.
Crescend ultratryhard, they mostly town, but not always.

I can't comment on Gera. Really.
I can relate to some of the ways you go about it, but it's almost impossible to stick to an initial read because 'you felt that way'
It just can't get traction for others and the additional info throws you off while the game goes on
And when someone expects it they alter the play when you're in the game
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2733 (isolation #422) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Vivax »

Re dark arts of scumhunting: Have instances and witnesses for something like clairvoyance events and general weird occurrences, getting kinda wary of talking about too many of them though
Had a scientific upbringing but it's still fun to observe and believe
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (isolation #423) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Vivax »

It's also nice to observe that in mafia I mostly instantly get along well with similarly eccentric players, most of us seem to have a definition of fun that differs a lot from average and can almost intuitively understand each other I think. But we're often doomed to live in forms not fit for us
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (isolation #424) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:34 am

Post by Vivax »

VOTE: geraintm

Well, back to the sane option
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (isolation #425) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:46 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2737, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2733, Vivax wrote:Re dark arts of scumhunting: Have instances and witnesses for something like clairvoyance events and general weird occurrences, getting kinda wary of talking about too many of them though
Had a scientific upbringing but it's still fun to observe and believe
Any occurrences that happened within a game of mafia?
Lol presumably yes but can‘t talk about it for now
And I don‘t always get feedback that confirms it

But had a few occurrences of thinking or dreaming about someone and then getting called by them
Or getting alarmed about the future like in fall 2019

I believe by now, similarly to old cultures, that sun and disease dynamics are linked to the ways humanity behaves
And whoever wants to control those does so because they want to rebel against what you could call cosmic justice

Sounds super nuts, but idc
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2739 (isolation #426) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:51 am

Post by Vivax »

Also worth pointing put something I discussed with an old friend, that walking the brink of death makes people weirder and more spiritual.

Made me think of the legend of Achilles and the relation to Christian baptisms, which maybe was intendes to somulate the same asphyxiation to make you more affine to the other side
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (isolation #427) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:14 am

Post by Vivax »

Safe to say I have what you could call wrong planet syndrome and can‘t properly relate to what drives other people
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2743 (isolation #428) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Vivax »

Cres can be town, Ench too but he‘s trying not to look the part
gera/frogster are trickier and frogster seems more interested into me as specimen than as player :dead: , but at least I get to talk about the juicy tinfoil stuff
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #429) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2742, Crescent wrote:To put it simply if it is Gera like I'm currently thinking it is, I may have discovered a serious scumtell of his and I would rather not say.

I might want to research more of his scumgames after work.
Pray do tell when you're up for it
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2745 (isolation #430) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:08 am

Post by Vivax »

Favourite word of the day: Locusts

:dead:
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (isolation #431) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:23 am

Post by Vivax »

I have a concrete example of a weird coincidence now that I dwelled on it, part of the screenshots I'm taking for something like a collage
The only unfortunate thing is the lack of timestamps in discord, but the post came soon after, DZ might have seen it. I don't know about the correlation vs causation part tho

Spoiler:
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2763 (isolation #432) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:13 pm

Post by Vivax »

Finally something to work off in the morn!
In post 2758, Crescent wrote:
Oh this game is not ready for the ass whooping I am about to dispense, even with some unclear results in there.
I did not expect to spend well over an hour on this, as I certainly I didn't expect this to turn out to be so extensive. I'm going to need to see more than this passive woe is me commentary to move the needle at this point. Gera has tried to keep everyone in the POE today by attacking townreads, but has yet to actually give a scumread.
In post 2762, Crescent wrote:
You sound like you're hoping someone pops in to swaddle you.
It's a defeatist, anti-town attitude.
In post 2374, geraintm wrote: I have lots of fear right now
Spoiler:
In post 1650, Datisi wrote:
vote count 3.05

with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. day 3 ends in (expired on 2022-08-02 23:30:00).

yeet
UNOwen [2]:
Andante, Greeting
Prince of Paterson [2]:
Enchant, Lowell
Enchant [2]:
Prince of Paterson, Vivax
Unsure [1]:
Firebringer
Lowell [1]:
UNOwen
MalcolmTucker [1]:
Unsure

not voting [4]:
MalcolmTucker, Malakittens, Crescent, geraintm

mod notes~ Firebringer is v/la till the weekend
~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2765 (isolation #433) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:35 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 2764, geraintm wrote: (I'm not waiting to be cuddled up or whatever it was you said).
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2768 (isolation #434) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:15 pm

Post by Vivax »

One of the first things Dwlee did was call out ench for making a readslist, where would you place the m/m odds of that happening?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2772 (isolation #435) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:44 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 2770, Frogsterking wrote:Actually I'm being stupid right now aren't I. The Meg/gera interaction is more likely to be m/m than the Dwlee/Enchant one.
At least you've just reduced my doubts about your alignment
Rereading a bit of the pages when DWLee went for Ench SR, there were quite a bunch trying to push them, Firebringer shielded them from Pooky, Cres wasn't posting too much around the time.
That in turn brings back my Cres paranoia,
but I can think about that next month

UNVOTE:

Argh, I need to do stuff irl
Ench seems like they want Cres dead genuinely but can't do anything about it which they mentioned

p-edit: It's been so long since someone pushed me :< , maybe in a later game I'll switch meta
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2774 (isolation #436) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:14 pm

Post by Vivax »

Given recent experiences you might be right on that, looks like it’s the latest experience of the introspection journey that I tend to bring a scum along until lategame which in turns keeps me alive :P
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2781 (isolation #437) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:48 am

Post by Vivax »

Here‘s a daily dose of unreality check
Found a moth inside the house today that I had to evict, am now sitting in front of a cup with the quote imprinted: A dreamer is one who can only find his way home by moonlight
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2788 (isolation #438) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:05 am

Post by Vivax »

Yeah gera can‘t be scum.FK unlikely, not impossible

Between Cres-chant it‘s not as easy to pick
Might have to ISO unsure
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2790 (isolation #439) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:06 am

Post by Vivax »

pun not intended
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2802 (isolation #440) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:35 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2798, Enchant wrote:
In post 2797, Crescent wrote:Yeah I'm not amused by seeing a collection of shitposts re-presented to me twice now.
According to my feelings, it's:

Not you. Not because you trying hard, write big posts, it's just opposite of how i feel you would do as mafia today.
Not Vivax. He runs in circle screaming AAAA internally.
Not Frog. I just not feel so.
Not Enchant. :cop:

Result obvious. If it's NOT Gera, then probably my money would be on Frog, but it doesh't matter, as i will be hanged next.
I‘m calm, a bit queasy. But if you read some of my stuff around not exclusively in this game it‘s understandable.
You still claim cop? xD
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (isolation #441) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:38 am

Post by Vivax »

Goldlfish? I met magikarp and we got along well
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (isolation #442) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:56 am

Post by Vivax »

I wanna know why Cres seems to be so grumpy :3
The game of maf is wonderful to send your thoughts to the best of places while solving
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2807 (isolation #443) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:49 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2805, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2801, Crescent wrote:So FK.. What are you thinking at the moment?
I'm becoming suspicious of you.
Really happy you replaced in
Yeah I don‘t tell you every time I catch a hint or the hints left behind. My avatar.
I don‘t live next to the olymp in a hot house, at the same time maybe I do
Not names I chose

p-edit: I‘ll get to that when I‘m in a less noisy location. Currently not in the surroundings to go deep dive
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (isolation #444) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:14 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2299, Vivax wrote: Crescent said that seeing Andante getting tunneled triggered her, which is unusual if you don't know that the reasons are bad. That points at Crescent having TMI and being mafia, actually. Andante having flipped town helps with that, though it wasn't too surprising as a pick.
I'm having a dejavu
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2825 (isolation #445) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Vivax »

VOTE: Crescent

Sowwy owo
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2828 (isolation #446) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2827, Enchant wrote:
In post 2825, Vivax wrote:VOTE: Crescent

Sowwy owo
Why?
The getting bothered by attack on town thing is one of the most reliable scumtells I know
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (isolation #447) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2830, Enchant wrote:Vivax can you unvote duh.
why
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2842 (isolation #448) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:59 am

Post by Vivax »

You don't have to hammer anything, just keep the game running and post if you want
Super chill around here, phase is long

Push on FK doesn't read genuine though, it's more of a revenge thing for foiling plans
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (isolation #449) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Vivax »

Been called many things but never a follower
I've been described as a tree though
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2853 (isolation #450) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Vivax »

Sometimes I forget to empty my pockets before putting the laundry into the washing machine :|
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (isolation #451) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2855, Crescent wrote:
In post 2853, Vivax wrote:Sometimes I forget to empty my pockets before putting the laundry into the washing machine :|
Just vote FK tomorrow and we'll call it even.
Not gonna lie it's tempting to unvote you. You scary if maf
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (isolation #452) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Vivax »

Frogster you're making me want to unvote, that can be read in two ways

UNVOTE:
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (isolation #453) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:27 am

Post by Vivax »

I haven't done enough to be sure about the vote yet
Been burnt enough by that
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2864 (isolation #454) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:36 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2863, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2858, Vivax wrote:Frogster you're making me want to unvote, that can be read in two ways

UNVOTE:
In post 2860, Vivax wrote:I haven't done enough to be sure about the vote yet
Been burnt enough by that
I think I might know this player now. If I'm correct about who they are then they're a good scum player with a bunch of alts, and they've played with me before and they are vindictive. If I'm not correct about who they are then they're similar enough I get the idea now.
I read sincerity into your posts but when you overdo it with the zeal like the 'scumslip' thing I start second guessing.
Do you have comprehensive reasons for Gera/Ench being town save that they seem to want to look like scummy dingdongs?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2870 (isolation #455) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:51 am

Post by Vivax »

Well.. Did a bit of ISOing
Cres attitude towards andante is just too weird for me to let it slide, like when Andante seemed threatened by the reaction to Fred, a squad immediately counterwagoned Meg but didn't really seem to want to place suspicion on me
And she's the only one left of the fantastic four :cool:

I'll gun for FK if you flip town!

Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2874 (isolation #456) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2872, Crescent wrote:Vivax just promise me you'll kill superfuckingobviousscumFK tomorrow.

Promise me.

It's so goddamned obvious at this point that it hurts.
But if I promise that and Enchant is mafia you're making me sign my self-ownage
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2878 (isolation #457) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2876, Crescent wrote:
In post 2874, Vivax wrote:
In post 2872, Crescent wrote:Vivax just promise me you'll kill superfuckingobviousscumFK tomorrow.

Promise me.

It's so goddamned obvious at this point that it hurts.
But if I promise that and Enchant is mafia you're making me sign my self-ownage
Hey Vivax. Shut up.

The last scum is FK. The levels he's going to to discredit me without ever actually building a scumcase against me has scum written all over it. You fucking kill FK tomorrow. I don't give a damn what you personally think at this point. You either kill FK or you fuck off.
But it's massive OMGUS, when we discussed Firebringer you weren't that confident about the slot being scum.
Like, I'll just unvote again so you can cool down and I can devote more time to this to not look like a lazy bandwagoner, but FK is a breath of fresh air and he's putting the carrot on the nose

UNVOTE:
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2880 (isolation #458) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:04 am

Post by Vivax »

Hope no one who played this game got lightning struck yet
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2881 (isolation #459) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:07 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2877, Crescent wrote:Actually I'll make you a deal.

Promise me you'll murder FK tomorrow without any second thoughts and I will immediately self-hammer.
I don't want to vote you for personal reasons that would require a deal, same as you shouldn't want me to go after FK for a similar reason
Besides, I'm not greedy enough for me to require a deal for that
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2893 (isolation #460) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2890, Crescent wrote:Oh and my read on Vivax now is he's a coward who doesn't actually think I'm scum, but finds me the safest place to vote. That mental struggle is why his vote has dipped on and off twice.
wow rude, just tried to dim the panic-y mood
but it's fine, I'm not offended xD

Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2899 (isolation #461) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2895, Crescent wrote:Oh and I will probably never look in this topic again.

I'm done here. I caught the scum.
Alright, I'll vote FK if you flip town
But I'm not the only vote
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2901 (isolation #462) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:19 am

Post by Vivax »

lol FK
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2902 (isolation #463) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:20 am

Post by Vivax »

You forgot one thing: Someone can be both yeeted and alive
(won't do shit but it's better than not trying)
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2904 (isolation #464) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2903, Frogsterking wrote:*runs back inside, dripping wet*
In post 2902, Vivax wrote:VOTE: FrogsterKing

You forgot one thing: Someone can be both yeeted and alive
(won't do shit but it's better than not trying)
In post 2753, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2743, Vivax wrote:gera/frogster are trickier
I can see this though. Tricky scum play style. Works against some players some of the time. Situationally effective. Gets obliterated by organized, emotionally stable Townies who are actively monitoring the game thread.
:dead: :facepalm: :dead:

*runs back outside*
I don't get why you're so giddy? The game is over tomorrow, this just reads like you have a particular reason to be this emotionally invested while being a replacement.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2907 (isolation #465) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:08 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2905, Enchant wrote:I really can't play other games without ruination starting eh?

Will not comment further. Let's see tomorrow.
It's only ruination when you aren't aware of similar things happening in other games. I try to yeet my blind spots around f3/f4 on the regular, because it's the only way to play fairly, and I'm strict on that.
The self-hammers make me sadge though
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (isolation #466) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2906, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2904, Vivax wrote:I don't get why you're so giddy?
In post 2904, Vivax wrote:you have a particular reason to be this emotionally invested while being a replacement.
Neuroticism to both
Neuroticism is the wrong trait to describe it, but you'll figure it out, because you have rather proven a point about yourself if you brought something personal into the game, which is not favourable
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2910 (isolation #467) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Vivax »

I'll be impressed if for you this will end up being one of the proudest moments to look back to, lacking the knowledge to understand why it should not because you didn't keep an eye on enough games to see that it's nothing as particular as you make it out be
Aside from the fact that you lose the game, and show a tendency to use unaware people who just play the game to attack vulnerable people, which is how I read your intent considering how happy you are at that outcome that your alignment doesn't matter
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (isolation #468) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:27 am

Post by Vivax »

I don't give much away about myself in this day and age as someone who hardly trusts anyone, but you can have this and figure out what's odd

Spoiler:

Gera decides the elim
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (isolation #469) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:48 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2923, Frogsterking wrote:If Vivax is the last scum I would hardly call this an easy win BTW
I'm just an unmasker
and did my job in your case

funny you'd suggest this, either way
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (isolation #470) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:54 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2933, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2932, Vivax wrote:funny you'd suggest this, either way
I'll be here all night
Wanna talk about it?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (isolation #471) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 2935, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2934, Vivax wrote:
I'll be here all night
Wanna talk about it?
If you want to
I'd love to, something's bothering me and I don't know where it's coming from because usually I only feel what comes from whomever I have in front of me, so I assume something is bothering you or someone else who's looking at this
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (isolation #472) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 2937, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2936, Vivax wrote:
I'll be here all night
Wanna talk about it?
If you want to
I'd love to, something's bothering me and I don't know where it's coming from because usually I only feel what comes from whomever I have in front of me, so I assume something is bothering you or someone else who's looking at this
Sounds about right
And? I thought you wanted to prove a point? Did you expect me to come in here guns blazing and were disappointed I'm not emotion-driven on my own?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2940 (isolation #473) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Vivax »

It's not that easy to get emotional at a certain age and after getting desensitized by looking at things through a methodical lens, but I still feel what others feel and try to help
I didn't expect you to act in the way you did, but then again I have only known you for one phase under that alt
In post 2939, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2938, Vivax wrote:
In post 2937, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2936, Vivax wrote:
I'll be here all night
Wanna talk about it?
If you want to
Sounds about right
And? I thought you wanted to prove a point? Did you expect me to come in here guns blazing and were disappointed I'm not emotion-driven on my own?
*Holds up hands*

Arrest me
I'm no cop, for what even?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (isolation #474) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by Vivax »

Oh it's lucy in the flesh!
Just how much weirder can these games get
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2942 (isolation #475) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Vivax »

Exalting and legendary
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2944 (isolation #476) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 2943, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2940, Vivax wrote:It's not that easy to get emotional at a certain age and after getting desensitized by looking at things through a methodical lens, but I still feel what others feel and try to help
I didn't expect you to act in the way you did, but then again I have only known you for one phase under that alt
I couldn't tell if you were serious about neuroticism not being the cause or if you were free associating, but neuroticism was the cause of the fight leading up to the self hammer. It's true on a technical level that I'm far more neurotic than most people and
Crescent and I both entered fight or flight mode end of day yesterday.
Felt panic from Cresc, unvoted to give some room, but being called a coward felt manipulative because no one who isn't projecting can assume my intentions or how cautious of a person I am, then anger after the self-hammer
Didn't realize there were other intentions at play from your slot, and paranoia + sinking committment after a marathon made it easy to be manipulated towards improbable decisions
But sheesh, can never catch a breath from having all hell break loose while just trying to have some casual fun

At least I've proven my point that I don't play selfishly, I hope

Neuroticism in my book means you are underwhelmed activity-wise
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (isolation #477) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 2944, Vivax wrote: Neuroticism in my book means you are underwhelmed activity-wise
The irony though
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2949 (isolation #478) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 2947, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2946, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:
In post 2944, Vivax wrote:Neuroticism in my book means you are underwhelmed activity-wise
What do you mean by this?
Means you got something you want to be able to do something about that keeps you on your toes

And gera signing off without a vote on any of us is a huge target painted for a hammer to occur on him without me having much of a choice
In post 2944, Vivax wrote:
Didn't realize there were other intentions at play from your slot, and paranoia + sinking committment after a marathon made it easy to be manipulated towards improbable decisions
Means I played too many games at once or in a row to give externally expected value to the weight of my decisions lately
And that you pushing Crescent was motivated by your own bias that conveniently banked on my paranoia because I see it as less likely that a scum gera would leave me alive until the end

What about you though?

I have big doubts that just lazily hammering gera here with a target on his back nets me the win
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2950 (isolation #479) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by Vivax »

And it's the first lylo in a while so I got a special responsibility on my shoulders in a game full of scummy af fellas
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2956 (isolation #480) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Vivax »

Probably has nothing to do with the fact you had a surge of joy after yesterdays mislim, right?
Come on, there is no other elim but you today, and if you did it as town I can just shrug and call you bad

If I'm scum I can just hammer gera here, ergo I'm conftown
ggnore
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2967 (isolation #481) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:03 pm

Post by Vivax »

I'm moderately salty now
Oh this was supposed to be winnable, and anyone to look townie?
In post 2911, geraintm wrote:What have I missed? Have we won? Crescent?
This post tho
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2969 (isolation #482) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:27 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 2968, Datisi wrote:fun facts:

lowell had tracked gera n1 and seen him visit bugspray.

gera was next in line to massclaim, when lowell hammered mala, and then got killed.

gera claimed vt.

if the town wasn't impatient to get the scum out of the game, they would've entered autowin, most likely.

fun facts.
tl; dr: Faked game of mafia :igmeou:
One day, one day I will get to play a real one again. Sorry to you for the torture this must have been to host
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2972 (isolation #483) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:36 am

Post by Vivax »

Apologies for any natural rumbling and roaring down the road, had to vent a bit in another game
or maybe not, sorry :mrgreen:

monday morning crazy talk sponsored by storm, stone and salt
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2974 (isolation #484) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:31 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2973, geraintm wrote:I'm not sure how we won that. Even not counting me getting followed, that felt uphill all the way (voting off a pair of partners mid game after we lose one day 1) and Crescent pretty much nailing me.

Our roles didn't seem to do much, I thunk we just got lucky.
Cause someone replaced in with the sole purpose of gamethrowing
Lots of town was borderline throwing but FK took the crown cause they came in with the sole motivation of getting Crescent yeeted if you look at how they reacted to that happening
It's honestly really annoying to get involved and used in other peoples squabbles I cba to understand
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2975 (isolation #485) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Vivax »

But hey, if you want to prove yourself to have an abusive personality on a forum, then I hope it was worth it
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2977 (isolation #486) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2976, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2967, Vivax wrote:Oh this was supposed to be winnable
I think if you voted for gera there we probably win but it's tough to say
I typically go into games expecting townies trying to look townie
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2980 (isolation #487) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:47 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2978, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:gera was miles scummier than fk
I wasn't in spectator chat and honestly stopped caring about the outcome with the replacement tango and strange angleshots making the game barely readable
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2983 (isolation #488) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2981, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yes i know you didn't care about the outcome.

that's why you hammered at elo with days on the timer and didn't try to sort the two players at all really.

i just find it funny you're here bitching in post game when you literally held the hammer and decided to not care at all about getting it right.

it is amusing to me.
I did my job, I looked townie and hammered the dude who cheered at a misyeet before the flip
And I don't have dozens of alts
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2984 (isolation #489) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2982, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:saying that FK gamethrew when he literally voted first in elo and got his vote correct is funny to me coming from the townie who mis-hammered while
not caring about the outcome
You're so totally not biased. Are you FK perchance?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2986 (isolation #490) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2985, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what would I even be biased by lol
Don't know you tell me but it's obvious you are
When someone replaces in, tunnels a specific player then is all giddy before they flip town, and then flips town, assuming fair play is either ignorant or biased
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2987 (isolation #491) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:56 am

Post by Vivax »

You also seem irritated by the way I'm describing frogsters actions so I'm having a hunch you both are the same person
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2991 (isolation #492) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2990, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2987, Vivax wrote:You also seem irritated by the way I'm describing frogsters actions so I'm having a hunch you both are the same person
I mean I did catch scum on d1 and got shot n1 that might be your first clue i'm not the same person as frogster but hey can't expect you to read the game lol
Big surprise: You lose interest into a game when everyone tries to make it harder for you just to troll
Lowell had mech info on gera and the host pointed it out
It's the same as if everyone got the same wage, 9 slack, 1 doesn't, but then he starts slacking because otherwise he's the lone idiot
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (isolation #493) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Vivax »

If you want to play without caring for a good outcome, don't be surprised if I follow suit
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2995 (isolation #494) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2994, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2992, Vivax wrote:If you want to play without caring for a good outcome, don't be surprised if I follow suit
frogsterking literally voted for the scum in elo but sure he's the one who didn't care about a good outcome whatever you need to justify your actions to yourself dude.
And I voted for gera as the first vote of the day, on scum, in the previous phase, after casing him.
In post 2653, Vivax wrote:VOTE: geraintm

Taking a peek then if you don't mind
So the only thing that differentiates me and FK is the phase you're using to draw a scapegoat, which means I don't believe you
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (isolation #495) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Vivax »

FK made himself in my opinion intentionally the only viable vote at LYLO when gera was in danger in a phase where it was even harder to pinpoint him with two more players in the bowl. And you can convince others of anything else, but not me
Which closes the chapter of this game for me.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (isolation #496) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:31 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2998, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you voted for crescent gera enchant and frogsterking

so yes you did vote correctly at some point since you literally voted every person in the game lol
There's a reason that intent matters more than results, Mr. Results
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3004 (isolation #497) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Vivax »

At least reading Datisi and some other players in obs pt restored my faith in humanity a little
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3010 (isolation #498) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Vivax »

Sorry for tilting you, maybe you had your reasons. You probably know yourself better than I know you
I know I don‘t trust the majority of people and sometimes I get reminded why. One can never know enough
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3020 (isolation #499) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:11 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 3017, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 1643, Vivax wrote:Some random semi-scientific thoughts before crashing, because why the fudge not
A surface is shallow by definition and the combined surfaces of the unseen inner volume outnumber its area by much more
Kind of remembered reading this, but couldn't comment on it because I was dead.

counterpoint: A surface is not shallow by definition.

If a surface is defined as shallow, however, your point stands.
A flat surface‘s density is a derivative of the cohesive power of its substance and the inner and outer pressures + temperature
Been over 5 years and cba to reeducate myself so idk if it‘s correct :lol:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”