Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:44 am

Post by Enchant »

We can also just sheep NM.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Kop

Bored of waiting now :)
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:08 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2101, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Kop

Bored of waiting now :)
why
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

:wink: The slots had enough chance to redeem itself, maybe it still will but right now that's where I want my vote
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:02 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1904, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1898, Gamma Emerald wrote:why does BBT's vote look bad to you, NM? I don't need to ask about mine because I'm pretty sure of why.
Placement, There's a bus and if it's a double bus it was an early vote + Penguin, cos Penguin's vote tipped the balance and sealed Jake's fate. If it's one scum bussing, it was you or BBT just trying to get their name on the wagon for towncred. If BBT is scum, I don't think he was committed to the wagon going through, he just wanted to be seen to be pushing Jake for cred, but then the wagon went through very quickly EoD :)
If you're talking about the early vote on the wagon that could be the bus, it would have been Penguin if he had kept his vote on Jake.

I think it's probably Penguin more than BBT that is the likely bus.

VOTE: Penguin
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:04 am

Post by Kop »

With the way he jumped off, hoping that Enchant wagon may have taken off, but realizing that it wasn't, and Jakes was taking off, he had to jump on in hope to buy credit.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:09 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

We should probably look for the scum who tried to save Jake, not bus them.

That makes much more sense.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2104, Kop wrote:
In post 1904, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1898, Gamma Emerald wrote:why does BBT's vote look bad to you, NM? I don't need to ask about mine because I'm pretty sure of why.
Placement, There's a bus and if it's a double bus it was an early vote + Penguin, cos Penguin's vote tipped the balance and sealed Jake's fate. If it's one scum bussing, it was you or BBT just trying to get their name on the wagon for towncred. If BBT is scum, I don't think he was committed to the wagon going through, he just wanted to be seen to be pushing Jake for cred, but then the wagon went through very quickly EoD :)
If you're talking about the early vote on the wagon that could be the bus,
it would have been Penguin if he had kept his vote on Jake.

I think it's probably Penguin more than BBT that is the likely bus.

VOTE: Penguin
But he didn't :wink:
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:26 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2105, Kop wrote:With the way he jumped off, hoping that Enchant wagon may have taken off, but realizing that it wasn't, and Jakes was taking off, he had to jump on in hope to buy credit.
Just gonna reiterate this:
In post 1980, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1953, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If there was late scum in Jake wagon it's probably Penguinpower.
:yawn:

Nope. Already said why not. Pay attention.

VOTE: kop
If I'm looking for credit, I'm not going to hop on in a position or manner that doesn't get me credit...

I most certainly wouldn't say:
In post 1895, PenguinPower wrote:i mean - the gamesates were entirely different, but yeah, i shouldn't be town solely for voting scum.
<(") | (")>
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:46 am

Post by Kop »

In post 2106, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:We should probably look for the scum who tried to save Jake, not bus them.

That makes much more sense.
I don't think anyone was trying to save Jake if I recall.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:50 am

Enchant was a counter wagon to Jake and those wagons were very much 50/50 for what felt like a good % of the day.

No doubt scum tried to save Jake by voting Enchant.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

My Kop vote is now serious :wink:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2110, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Enchant was a counter wagon to Jake and those wagons were very much 50/50 for what felt like a good % of the day.

And wouldn't scum vote Jake when it looked like it was for sure he would die?
Or do you seriously argue that me and Bella are scum and decided to keep voting Enchant, knowing Jake would flip and make our slots look awful. You're basically claiming that we are idiots.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:54 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2111, Not_Mafia wrote:My Kop vote is now serious :wink:
:)
<(") | (")>
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2112, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2110, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Enchant was a counter wagon to Jake and those wagons were very much 50/50 for what felt like a good % of the day.

Or do you seriously argue that me and Bella are scum and decided to keep voting Enchant, knowing Jake would flip and make our slots look awful. You're basically claiming that we are idiots.
But Penguin was the vote that tipped the balance towards Jake, if Penguin didn't vote there, the elimination probably would have ended up on Enchant
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2114, Not_Mafia wrote:

But Penguin was the vote that tipped the balance towards Jake, if Penguin didn't vote there, the elimination probably would have ended up on Enchant
I've made the tipping vote myself as scum on my scum partner in many games. I don't townread slots because they made a vote on scum. I townread slots based on if they play like town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:58 am

Post by PenguinPower »

lol at changing your argument up mid-debate.
<(") | (")>
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2116, PenguinPower wrote:lol at changing your argument up mid-debate.
Scum post.

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2115, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I've made the tipping vote myself as scum on my scum partner in many games. I don't townread slots because they made a vote on scum. I townread slots based on if they play like town.
Sounds like you're just tunneled on Penguin tbh :wink:
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:00 am

Post by PenguinPower »

mindmelding with n_m
<(") | (")>
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:01 am

In post 2112, NorwegianboyEE wrote: And wouldn't scum vote Jake when it looked like it was for sure he would die?
I don't think both of you are scum, I think exactly one of you is scum.

There also wasn't a 'sure point' that Jake would be elimmed, and if there was, you may not have had time to react to it.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2120, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't think both of you are scum, I think exactly one of you is scum.
This is an illogical mindset. You're treating it as if it's fact that there has to be scum in me/Bella when that in itself is an fallacy because you're not considering the possibility that we could both be town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

To be perfectly honest, i don't think BBT is scum. I just think he is off the rails and may i say... "tunneling" in his belief that there must be 1 scum in the EOD Enchant wagon. And instead of treating our slots independently he puts us both in categories and refuses to consider individual quality.

- Bunno
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:10 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 2121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2120, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't think both of you are scum, I think exactly one of you is scum.
This is an illogical mindset. You're treating it as if it's fact that there has to be scum in me/Bella when that in itself is an fallacy because you're not considering the possibility that we could both be town.
These are basically my thoughts. I could compromise on kop though.

P-edit Its really obvious bbt is tunneled but the thing I don't like is his read hasn't progressed on me at all and seems to basically be in his head and he doesn't want to discuss that his read on me is mostly paranoid.

I also know how tempting it is to be in the 'one scum one town' mindset, because I thought it about enchant and norwee day two. In fact bbt called me out on it. I'm no longer wedded to it.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm also very not enthusiastic about an Kop wagon supported by Penguin and N_M :roll:

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Open Games”