Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:51 pm

Post by Roden »

I kinda agree that Departure is more optimal, it makes sense for scum to just kill the conftowns each night if we only ever Divulge. Otherwise if we do reveal scum with a Divulge, we have to use a second Day phase to actually eliminate them, while they get two night phases to kill off townies. We actually have to play a lot more perfectly for Divulge to give us better results than just sticking with Departure.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:05 pm

Post by Roden »

Day 1 - 3v9
Divulge = Guilty

Night 1 - 3v9
NK

Day 2 - 3v8
Departure = scum

Night 2 - 2v8
NK

Day 3 - 2v7
Divulge = Guilty

Night 3 - 2v7
NK

Day 4 - 2v6
Departure = scum

Night 4 - 1v6
NK

Day 5 - 1v5
Divulge = Guilty

Night 5 - 1v5
NK

Day 6 - 1v4
Departure = scum

Looking at it like this, we only get to make three mistakes with Divulge, same as with Departure. The only two differences are that Divulge puts more PRs into the game since it takes more Day phases to complete, and we gain zero info from NK flips since scum doesn't have much of a reason not to kill a conftown. And if scum are playing any good at all and are getting town read, they'll likely receive a PR or two.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Roden »

Getting TvT vibes from Nancy and Galron. I'm a bit more confident about Nancy than Galron though.

Galron's tone makes me want to town lean him since I've associated a snippy/defensive tone with his town game and a passive tone with his scum game. But it's also been awhile since I've actually played with scum!Galron so I'm not sure if that's still an accurate take on his meta.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 170, Fun Times wrote:
In post 160, Fun Times wrote:
In post 158, Galron wrote:Bella did you scum read Andante's post about me?
In post 147, Fun Times wrote:
In post 144, Galron wrote:It's not explicitly stated but I guess that's one way to do it although locking into a divulge course and then someone gets scummy, do we revote?
Rn, I’d probably divulge Taly since they know I’m dyslexic and it’s pretty damned obvious I misunderstood your post.

Not thrilled with the early demand to heal them either.

Andante hadn’t even posted before they requested that,

But don’t want to rush into anything until we get more info.

~N
@Galron did you not read this?

Okay back to wanting you divulged then. Also Andante srs you more than Taly.
I’m dyslexic and I thought you were shading us for not understanding the mech.

As for

Andante does sr you. When she comes back to the thread she will explain it more.
I don't think this kind of AtE is out of Nancy's scum range, but I think the reasoning behind it comes from a townie mindset. It's too early in the game for scum!Nancy to need make these kinds of posts, instead it just feels like a natural response.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by Roden »

I'm not impressed with Rat's posts so far. The mech talk is fine, but that's all they've done so far. They don't really have any reads or readable interactions yet.

@Rat:
Could you give us some reads soon?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by Roden »

Just checked Penguin's ISO since I thought he had a similar issue as Rat, but I actually kinda like his posts.

VOTE: Divulge Radical Rat
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 189, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 180, Bellaphant wrote:95 is pretty gross.

I expect frog to be a bit more laid back as town, it's a shit meta read but it's day one.
At least I'm townreading you now for making the shit meta read because it sounds to me like Townie Paranoia.
Weird reaction. Bella's read on you comes off more as ambivalent than paranoid. I feel like you're trying to appease Bella just so they'll back off.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by Roden »

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 201, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 197, Roden wrote:I'm not impressed with Rat's posts so far. The mech talk is fine, but that's all they've done so far. They don't really have any reads or readable interactions yet.

@Rat:
Been focusing on the mech because I think it's important to get sorted, as well as being what the first vote should be, but I do indeed have reads.

I think Enchant is probably Town. I don't believe I've played with Nancy before, but Andante's posts look like Andante, and I like the Taly push.

Taly is probably a scumlean for me, looks kinda like they might be trying to buddy Galron. Definitely my preference for a Divulgence.

No one else has really done much that stands out to me
I don't particularly disagree with these reads

What makes Enchant town to you?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:40 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 203, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 199, Roden wrote:

I expect frog to be a bit more laid back as town, it's a shit meta read but it's day one.
At least I'm townreading you now for making the shit meta read because it sounds to me like Townie Paranoia.
Weird reaction. Bella's read on you comes off more as ambivalent than paranoid. I feel like you're trying to appease Bella just so they'll back off.
Shade. Hey Roden are you tone deaf or do you have an overactive imagination? Because 199 looks like you're going for both so you can set up a suspicious tunnel on my slot, and I'm not buying your persona.
Cool discredit

What do you mean by "going for both"
In post 204, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 197, Roden wrote:I'm not impressed with Rat's posts so far. The mech talk is fine, but that's all they've done so far. They don't really have any reads or readable interactions yet.

@Rat:
Been focusing on the mech because I think it's important to get sorted, as well as being what the first vote should be, but I do indeed have reads.

I think Enchant is probably Town. I don't believe I've played with Nancy before, but Andante's posts look like Andante, and I like the Taly push.

Taly is probably a scumlean for me, looks kinda like they might be trying to buddy Galron. Definitely my preference for a Divulgence.

FMPOV this is SvT, Roden is scum trying to shade RR.
I asked for reads my dude, it's not shade to ask for someone to have readable content
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:47 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 226, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Depart

Enchant I'll take you up on your original offer, I think I can hit scum D1 and if I'm wrong kill me tomorrow.
In post 222, Roden wrote:I asked for reads my dude, it's not shade to ask for someone to have readable content
This is a lie:
In post 197, Roden wrote:I'm not impressed with Rat's posts so far. The mech talk is fine, but that's all they've done so far.
1) The intention is clearly to make Radical Rat look bad by framing their posts as unimpressive and focused only on mech.
2) The implication continues further than asking for reads in , because Roden is emphasizing the lack of reads as if to suggest Radical Rat is
avoiding
posting reads, when in reality the discussion on possible alignments has been light or non existent from most slots.
In post 197, Roden wrote:I'm not impressed with Rat's posts so far. The mech talk is fine, but that's all they've done so far.
They don't really have any reads or readable interactions yet.

@Rat:
Any particular reason you cut out the part of my post that shows that isn't a lie?

If your argument is that trying to form readable content is scummy then I'm gonna need you to explain this thought process.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:49 pm

Post by Roden »

Spoiler: Fixed the bold tag
In post 228, Roden wrote:

Enchant I'll take you up on your original offer, I think I can hit scum D1 and if I'm wrong kill me tomorrow.
In post 222, Roden wrote:I asked for reads my dude, it's not shade to ask for someone to have readable content
This is a lie:
1) The intention is clearly to make Radical Rat look bad by framing their posts as unimpressive and focused only on mech.
2) The implication continues further than asking for reads in , because Roden is emphasizing the lack of reads as if to suggest Radical Rat is
avoiding
posting reads, when in reality the discussion on possible alignments has been light or non existent from most slots.

@Rat: Could you give us some reads soon?
Any particular reason you cut out the part of my post that shows that isn't a lie?

If your argument is that trying to form readable content is scummy then I'm gonna need you to explain this thought process.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:33 pm

Post by Roden »

My dude

You literally cut pieces of my post that prove you wrong, and you've done nothing to explain how what I said was scummy without intentionally omitting the parts of my post that make your argument moot

You're also just putting words in my mouth by claiming I said that "all I did was ask for reads", the post you're linking as "evidence" shows me asking for readable content as well

The original post you cut lines from also mentioned that I wanted readable content
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:46 pm

Post by Roden »

Can somebody else post so I don't feel like I'm going crazy
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:45 am

Post by Roden »

In post 302, Galron wrote:Andante is pissing me off. I can't tell if she's maf or jut conf biasing. I don't have a read on Nancy. Hence I'm stuck.
Funny, that's how I feel about Frog
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Roden »

In post 282, Taly wrote:low effort reads

frogs/roden
is not T/T, 1v1 felt forced, individually skeptical of both of their intros.

galron/kitty/Enchant
are townreads

I don't like
andante's
posts do far but I feel like
nancy
would be trying to pocket me as scum and that's the opposite effect she's having on me. Plus I'm weary of the sincerity behind the people townreading them. The townreads came at a time where I was skeptical of their slot. So that implies a wolf in that pool, TMI'ing this slot.
Net read: townlean.

Bella's
posting is inoffensive, not enough data for it to be AI.

RR
? Not a fond emotional imprint when I skimmed their posts yesterday. But I'm biased because they sus'd me. Still felt weird.

Pedit

PP
is fine ig
I think Taly red flip just means Frog is town here. FMPOV there is no 1v1 between me and Frog, like yeah Frog wanted a 24 hour quick hammer but that's just how the guy plays. I feel line this post is trying to cheer lead Frog and I into continuing to argue with each other without picking a side.

VOTE: Divulge Taly
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Roden »

Yeah Frog I don't think I'm gonna get run up just because you demand it after blatantly taking my posts out of context

Instead of trying to bully everyone into doing what you say and ignoring reality, maybe you could treat us like human beings and respect me enough to not constantly scream how I'm scum because of something you made up in your head

Otherwise I'm not gonna be interacting with you anymore this game
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:36 am

Post by Roden »

In post 406, Fun Times wrote:
In post 311, Roden wrote:
In post 282, Taly wrote:low effort reads

frogs/roden
is not T/T, 1v1 felt forced, individually skeptical of both of their intros.

galron/kitty/Enchant
are townreads

I don't like
andante's
posts do far but I feel like
nancy
would be trying to pocket me as scum and that's the opposite effect she's having on me. Plus I'm weary of the sincerity behind the people townreading them. The townreads came at a time where I was skeptical of their slot. So that implies a wolf in that pool, TMI'ing this slot.
Net read: townlean.

Bella's
posting is inoffensive, not enough data for it to be AI.

RR
? Not a fond emotional imprint when I skimmed their posts yesterday. But I'm biased because they sus'd me. Still felt weird.

Pedit

PP
is fine ig
I think Taly red flip just means Frog is town here. FMPOV there is no 1v1 between me and Frog, like yeah Frog wanted a 24 hour quick hammer but that's just how the guy plays. I feel line this post is trying to cheer lead Frog and I into continuing to argue with each other without picking a side.

VOTE: Divulge Taly
And what does Taly green flip mean? Like you’re essentially making the same argument that Taly is, so why is that scummy?
Taly green flip means I reassess. But right now, Taly's posts have me convinced that they have a scummy agenda. And a green Taly flip doesn't reveal anything about Frog's intentions, so there isn't any kind of direct association there where town!Taly implies scum!Frog.

My argument isn't similar to Taly's at all though. They're claiming I'm in a 1v1 with Frog and that we're SvT, I'm claiming that it looks like a scummy agenda to try to push that narrative. Like, I'm not in a 1v1 with Frog, I just think his playstyle is frustrating to interact with but is ultimately NAI. With my limited experience with him and having seen a past game of his, I don't think he's done anything that he hasn't done as town before.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:38 am

Post by Roden »

@Rat:

In post 426, Frogsterking wrote:I'm down to divulge radical rat now.
In post 427, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: radical rat
Can you explain this shift?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:03 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 460, Galron wrote:Rodenj what is your beef with frogster?
In post 461, Galron wrote:What did frogster make up on you?
Spoiler: Quote wall
In post 222, Roden wrote:
In post 203, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 199, Roden wrote:

Shade. Hey Roden are you tone deaf or do you have an overactive imagination? Because 199 looks like you're going for both so you can set up a suspicious tunnel on my slot, and I'm not buying your persona.
Cool discredit

What do you mean by "going for both"

@Rat:

I asked for reads my dude, it's not shade to ask for someone to have readable content
In post 229, Roden wrote:
In post 228, Roden wrote:

This is a lie:
avoiding

@Rat: Could you give us some reads soon?

In post 230, Frogsterking wrote:The entire point of is that is a lie through concealment: you're claiming that all you did was ask for reads, and I explained how you did much more than ask for reads because you shaded Radical Rat a lot in the process. You're lying by claiming you did NOTHING MORE in than ask for reads, and I showed in the things you DID DO that weren't asking for reads. is simply a superficial post which intentionally or unintentionally misrepresents what I was trying to convey in .
In post 231, Roden wrote:My dude

You literally cut pieces of my post that prove you wrong, and you've done nothing to explain how what I said was scummy without intentionally omitting the parts of my post that make your argument moot

You're also just putting words in my mouth by claiming I said that "all I did was ask for reads", the post you're linking as "evidence" shows me asking for readable content as well

The original post you cut lines from also mentioned that I wanted readable content

Essentially just lying about things I've said and then omitting parts of my posts so that he can make singular sentences sound scummy out of context. He went on this entire rant because I said it looked like he was trying to appease Bella to make them back off.

My "beef" is that Frog loses his fucking mind if you don't town lock him every game, and will hard OMGUS and deny reality if you say anything even remotely critical of his play or his alignment. And honestly, the gaslighting + the dig at my ND tendencies to discredit me set me off to the point that I just don't want to interact with him.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:06 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 431, Roden wrote:

@Rat:

In post 426, Frogsterking wrote:I'm down to divulge radical rat now.
In post 427, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: radical rat
Can you explain this shift?
Never got an answer to this either
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 543, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 541, Fun Times wrote:UNVOTE:

@Frogs, why is Roden scum?
Their first two posts were scummy and performative and then their slot did a couple things I didn't like after that.
Just to clarify, do you mean these?
In post 15, Roden wrote:I kinda agree that Departure is more optimal, it makes sense for scum to just kill the conftowns each night if we only ever Divulge. Otherwise if we do reveal scum with a Divulge, we have to use a second Day phase to actually eliminate them, while they get two night phases to kill off townies. We actually have to play a lot more perfectly for Divulge to give us better results than just sticking with Departure.
In post 18, Roden wrote:Day 1 - 3v9
Divulge = Guilty

Night 1 - 3v9
NK

Day 2 - 3v8
Departure = scum

Night 2 - 2v8
NK

Day 3 - 2v7
Divulge = Guilty

Night 3 - 2v7
NK

Day 4 - 2v6
Departure = scum

Night 4 - 1v6
NK

Day 5 - 1v5
Divulge = Guilty

Night 5 - 1v5
NK

Day 6 - 1v4
Departure = scum

Looking at it like this, we only get to make three mistakes with Divulge, same as with Departure. The only two differences are that Divulge puts more PRs into the game since it takes more Day phases to complete, and we gain zero info from NK flips since scum doesn't have much of a reason not to kill a conftown. And if scum are playing any good at all and are getting town read, they'll likely receive a PR or two.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:56 am

Post by Roden »

VOTE: Kitty

HEAL: Enchant

Also fine with healing Fun Times or Rat.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 619, Fun Times wrote:
In post 386, Enchant wrote:It doesh't make me good choice.

You giving town leader (if i survive night) to most foolish person in the room.
@Roden, this is why I switched my vote.
PR doesn't mean town leader. I think he's best suited to have the PR since he's a general concensus town read who isn't particularly confident but has a couple specific reads. He has good game sense, but I don't think his day play is strong enough for him to make the pushes he wants to make. But if he's given a PR and rolls Vig or Cop then I think he's got a good chance of making an impact on the game.

I'd rather give you or Rat a PR as we get further into the game since you're town reads who have strong day play. If you're given a PR but get NK'd early, that's more of a loss than Enchant dying early.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 624, Radical Rat wrote:VOTE: Divulge Galron

I keep going back and forth between preferring Greeting or Galron here. Settling on Galron because he's not V/LA and I think Kitty's right about it mostly being a win/win.

Though I also don't care much for Kitty just going "I'm Town" and dipping after being voted...
In post 625, Radical Rat wrote:Actually no, I think I will

VOTE: Divulge Greeting

Kitty makes me feel weird enough about Galron to not trust the wagon, and if Greeting does happen to flip red, that may help me with sorting out Frogsterking...
I somewhat recently got snowed by scum!Kitty in the Potion game last month and I think his play this game so far feels similar to that. He's been passive, and the empty "I'm town" post he made earlier was the exact same kind of post he'd make in that game whenever he came under pressure.

Nancy and Enchant were in that game too, I'm wondering if they're seeing the same thing.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:43 pm

Post by Roden »

Pretty sure that wasn't hammer, at least for Divulge target, idk about PR. If I counted right then you should be at E-1.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by Roden »

RIP Fun Times, saw it coming

I also agree with giving the conftown a PR

HEAL: Kitty

Why do people still want to vote Divulge? We're on odds.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 719, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 718, Roden wrote:RIP Fun Times, saw it coming

I also agree with giving the conftown a PR

HEAL: Kitty

Why do people still want to vote Divulge? We're on odds.
It's safer, regardless of odds/evens. Hitting scum is ideal, but if we do miss I'd rather have another conftown as opposed to a mislim. I'd probably keep divulging until it's mandatory not to.
It's only safer to a certain point though. If we keep Divulging but keep missing, that just means scum are more likely to receive PRs as the Days continue to stack up.
In post 724, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 718, Roden wrote:Why do people still want to vote Divulge? We're on odds.
Counterpoint: Why not?
See above. I think if we're confident on a scum read then we should actually try to vote them out. At the very least we should let the day play out first before we decide on Divulge or Depart, there's always a chance that if scum gets pressured then they might start spewing their alignment preemptively. I also think scum are more likely to panic if we keep the threat of elimination around as a possibility, and in that sense we should be treating Divulge/Depart hammers as AI.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:25 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 755, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 750, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 745, KittyTacky wrote:If you're town, don't heal me. Unvote and heal someone else.
Explain please.
If I get a PR, then scum can kill both effectively an IC and another PR at once. If someone else does, scum has to choose between killing the IC and the PR.

EVERYONE UNHEAL ME!

Currently have a 0% read rate on Kitty unless there's a town game of his I forgot about

I've been looking back over how the vote happened because I remembered Greeting was the leading wagon before Kitty got ran up. At first it was just Fun Times and I on Kitty, I made a case and FT agreed with it, and then more votes showed up.
In post 632, RH wrote:

Day 1 Count VII

Divulgence
(HAMMERED) - , , , , , ,
Departure
(LOCKED) -
Not Voting
- Bellaphant, Enchant, PenguinPower, RCEnigma

Greeting (-2) - , , , ,
Galron (-4) - ,
KittyTacky (-5) - ,
Frogsterking (-6) -
Not Voting
- PenguinPower, RCEnigma

Fun Times (-5) - ,
Radical Rat (-5) - ,
Taly (-5) - ,
Enchant (-6) -
Greeting (-6) -
Not Voting
- Bellaphant, Enchant, Galron, PenguinPower, Radical Rat

Notes
  • The combined mod ISO is here.
  • Greeting is
    V/LA
    to 25 July.
  • With 12 remaining, it takes 7 to form a majority.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2022-07-26 15:56:07).

In post 679, RH wrote:

Day 1 Count VIII

Divulgence
(HAMMERED) - , , , , , ,
Departure
(LOCKED) -
Not Voting

KittyTacky (-1) - , , , , ,
Galron (-4) - ,
Greeting (-4) - ,
Frogsterking (-6) -
Not Voting
- RCEnigma

Fun Times (HAMMERED) - , , , , , ,
Enchant (LOCKED) - ,
Radical Rat (LOCKED) -
Taly (LOCKED) -
Not Voting
- Bellaphant

Notes
  • Tell me if I made any errors.
  • Taly is being replaced.
The
Day

Frog and Bella stayed on Greeting, first instinct is to say they're probably spewed town, but it's possible for it to have been competing town wagons and not matter where scum placed their votes. Though if Greeting is scum, it's very likely his buddies were trying to bus him since it looked like he was going down before momentum switched over to Kitty. Interestingly, Greeting was never on the Kitty wagon, not even to save himself, and in fact town read Kitty.
In post 690, Greeting wrote:
In post 652, Fun Times wrote:
In post 645, Greeting wrote:
In post 545, Frogsterking wrote:I'm down to divulge any of Radical Rat, Greeting, and Roden, with my preference being Roden. I don't like how Roden reacted to my push. I think my interaction with them is AI that we're TvS.
This is such a bad faith push. Not so much on me nor
Radical Rat
, but
Roden
doesn't get any townier than this.

Down to divulge
Frogsterking
instead of
Galron
I would rather divulge Kitty because I think Frogs is more likely to be town based on my meta dive.

And Andante thinks so as well.

~N
I think
KittyTacky
is more likely to be town, because I agree with their read of
Galron
Though using CTRL+F to find Kitty in his ISO, there isn't much. He just seemed more interesting in trying to push Frog and Galron.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:40 pm

Post by Roden »

VOTE: Greeting

Greeting's gone out of his way to town read me this game and feels pockety. And I don't really scum read anyone who joined the Kitty wagon, RCE is null for me but everyone else felt townie at different points during D1. A pure town wagon sounds fucking wild, but if scum actually managed to stay off of it then they would be in an amazing spot today.

Greeting Frog Bella Taly/Vivax likely contains two scum if I'm right about the wagon.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:02 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 545, Frogsterking wrote:I'm down to divulge any of Radical Rat, Greeting, and Roden, with my preference being Roden. I don't like how Roden reacted to my push. I think my interaction with them is AI that we're TvS.
Radical Rat
, but
Roden

Down to divulge
Frogsterking
instead of
Galron
viewtopic.php?t=89473&f=11&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

A recent scum game of his where his play was a bit similar, low activity but long posts. The only real difference is that he was widely town read in that game and I got side-eyed for wanting to Cop check him. Gut and game state made me think he was suspicious there, I just didn't have much substantive evidence and he ended up winning.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:07 am

Post by Roden »

In post 765, RCEnigma wrote:Roden the problem with your vca is that we were not voting to elim so it really doesn’t matter the way it would if it culminated in a kill. Scum are only focused on being townread enough to not be divulged or townread enough to get slots to nominate them for pr.
Scum getting Divulged is still a death sentence, it just takes longer to take them out. We get to make the same amount of mistakes if we go all Divulge or all Depart, the only thing it changes is how many Days we have to play through and how many PRs get handed out.
In post 769, Vivax wrote:
In post 760, Roden wrote:VOTE: Greeting

Greeting's gone out of his way to town read me this game and feels pockety. And I don't really scum read anyone who joined the Kitty wagon, RCE is null for me but everyone else felt townie at different points during D1. A pure town wagon sounds fucking wild, but if scum actually managed to stay off of it then they would be in an amazing spot today.

Greeting Frog Bella Taly/Vivax likely contains two scum if I'm right about the wagon.
Have you solved my hangman post
I saw it but I don't get it.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:18 am

Post by Roden »

In post 775, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 770, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 755, KittyTacky wrote:If I get a PR, then scum can kill both effectively an IC and another PR at once. If someone else does, scum has to choose between killing the IC and the PR.
But, we prevent scum from getting the PR and we either gain a new IC or out scum.
That's why we give the PR to the second-towniest person so there's a lower chance of giving it to scum.
This is pretty much what I was advocating for yesterday. I feel like giving PRs to top town reads who are playing well is almost worse than giving scum a PR, since they'll just die unless they get lucky with one of the 3 out of 12 PRs that can do something to save them.
In post 817, Vivax wrote:T: Enigma. Snaptownreading me for my post was pure town reaction.
Penguin probably (loves headbutting)

M: Greeting (shady tone). As pointed out in my riddle post.
Galron (hated seeing two towns trusting so easily and went into snark on me)

4 should be enough for now?
Apologies for damages caused by this post.
I agree with your Penguin and Greeting reads. I still don't get what the riddle is supposed to be though.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:32 am

Post by Roden »

In post 838, Greeting wrote:
Spoiler: Roden's posts
In post 759, Roden wrote:
In post 755, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 750, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 745, KittyTacky wrote:If you're town, don't heal me. Unvote and heal someone else.
Explain please.
If I get a PR, then scum can kill both effectively an IC and another PR at once. If someone else does, scum has to choose between killing the IC and the PR.

EVERYONE UNHEAL ME!

Currently have a 0% read rate on Kitty unless there's a town game of his I forgot about

I've been looking back over how the vote happened because I remembered Greeting was the leading wagon before Kitty got ran up. At first it was just Fun Times and I on Kitty, I made a case and FT agreed with it, and then more votes showed up.
In post 632, RH wrote:

Day 1 Count VII

Divulgence
(HAMMERED) - , , , , , ,
Departure
(LOCKED) -
Not Voting

Greeting (-2) - , , , ,
Galron (-4) - ,
KittyTacky (-5) - ,
Frogsterking (-6) -
Not Voting
- PenguinPower, RCEnigma

Fun Times (-5) - ,
Radical Rat (-5) - ,
Taly (-5) - ,
Enchant (-6) -
Greeting (-6) -
Not Voting
- Bellaphant, Enchant, Galron, PenguinPower, Radical Rat

Notes
  • Greeting is
    V/LA
    to 25 July.
The
Day

In post 679, RH wrote:

Day 1 Count VIII

Divulgence
(HAMMERED) - , , , , , ,
Departure
(LOCKED) -
Not Voting

KittyTacky (-1) - , , , , ,
Galron (-4) - ,
Greeting (-4) - ,
Frogsterking (-6) -
Not Voting
- RCEnigma

Enchant (LOCKED) - ,
Radical Rat (LOCKED) -
Taly (LOCKED) -
Not Voting
- Bellaphant

Notes
  • Taly is being replaced.
The
Day

Frog and Bella stayed on Greeting, first instinct is to say they're probably spewed town, but it's possible for it to have been competing town wagons and not matter where scum placed their votes. Though if Greeting is scum, it's very likely his buddies were trying to bus him since it looked like he was going down before momentum switched over to Kitty. Interestingly, Greeting was never on the Kitty wagon, not even to save himself, and in fact town read Kitty.
In post 690, Greeting wrote:
In post 652, Fun Times wrote:
Radical Rat
, but
Roden

Down to divulge
Frogsterking
instead of
Galron
I would rather divulge Kitty because I think Frogs is more likely to be town based on my meta dive.

And Andante thinks so as well.

~N
I think
KittyTacky
is more likely to be town, because I agree with their read of
Galron
Though using CTRL+F to find Kitty in his ISO, there isn't much. He just seemed more interesting in trying to push Frog and Galron.
In post 760, Roden wrote:VOTE: Greeting

I understand why you feel that way. People in general are too wary of being pocketed while playing mafia on MafiaScum. Seeking out townreads and then trying to work with them is how I choose to play mafia at the moment. I'm sorry
Roden
, but you're an easy townread for reasons I mentioned before. You have your own ideas in most games, and you go to great lengths to defend them, but working with others has always been your weak spot. Which is paradoxically what makes you towny and your usual self in my eyes.

And here I am agreeing with you for once, and of course you're thinking that I'm pocketing you. No, I just townbinned you for being
Roden
and tried to work with you. Do you think that your own ideas are crap and I'm bad for supporting them? Like?!?!

May I remind you that mafia in general is a team-based effort? Like, you
can
play mafia as an individual, but you win the game as a team?

Maybe this will give you some food for thought.
Cool long winded response just to say you think I'm bad town

What am I doing where you think I'm not playing like a team? I'm pushing you because I think you dodged a red check yesterday and that you're playing to your scum meta. I've played with town!you, you're a very polarizing player when you're town and I just don't see that here. You think Frog and Galron are scum but I don't see you making a serious push. What's your case? Why aren't you questioning them? I mean I guess I understand maybe not wanting to argue with Frog but I see zero solving drive from you.
In post 839, Greeting wrote:
In post 761, Roden wrote:
Radical Rat
, but
Roden

Down to divulge
Frogsterking
instead of
Galron
viewtopic.php?t=89473&f=11&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

A recent scum game of his where his play was a bit similar, low activity but long posts. The only real difference is that he was widely town read in that game and I got side-eyed for wanting to Cop check him. Gut and game state made me think he was suspicious there, I just didn't have much substantive evidence and he ended up winning.
If you're town, I urge you to put your past game grudge behind.

And also, if you're town, I urge you to seek out other games to find out that this is the only way that I post in all of my games.
What the fuck

Do you seriously think I scum read you just because you smoked me before
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:35 am

Post by Roden »

Like I legit go out of my way to overcompensate and not go as hard at people I've consistently been wrong about before, especially if my bad pushes were aggressive

Being soft when I shouldn't has lost me a couple games but I absolutely do not hold grudges between games
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:39 am

Post by Roden »

In post 854, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 852, Enchant wrote:HEAL: Enchant

I HAVE THE POWER.

... We still need to decide who to divulge though.
I'd divulge PP or Galron. I'm fine choosing between either of those and will go with the flow. Greeting too maybe.

And yeah this setup is weird and new to me.
In post 858, Radical Rat wrote:I'm okay with Enchant getting healed, pretty sure he's Town here.

I do still think it's better to do Kitty, but this is fine for now.

Regarding Divulgence, probably Galron, Greeting, or Vivax.

I'll need to reread and such, and should have a verdict later tonight.
What am I missing on Galron and Penguin?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:44 am

Post by Roden »

In post 893, Vivax wrote:
In post 686, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 685, Vivax wrote:Hi, chill possibly reformed town here. I still have a bit of PTSD from the warzone I used to play in, but I try.
Also, I‘m a horse and read nothing yet
If you're comfortable with that... what was so terrible about your old site?
Bellaphant wrote:Can I hammer?
My name is actually Galron, and you should

Code: Select all

[vote]Galron[/vote]
instead.

Code: Select all

[vote]Galron[/vote]

Looks fun
In post 701, Vivax wrote:
In post 700, Greeting wrote:Eh, maybe I'm wrong and
KittyTacky
will flip red. If I'm right though, I would really like to go after
Galron
and
Frog
tomorrow.
_h_ t__e is __f
Th_ t_ne is _ff

Better?
The tone is off?

I think that's just how Greeting types tbh.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Roden »

In post 900, Vivax wrote:Roden if you agree that Greeting is mafia like in #892, wouldn't you agree on divulging them here?
Been trying to figure out why Enigma thinks you're scum, couldn't find much of another reason there after the ISO.
But if I had to call you mafia off something, that'd be it.
My vote is on Greeting. It's been there for a couple days.

Idk why RC wants me dead, but going by their ISO it's a little out of nowhere and they aren't backing it up with a vote.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:50 pm

Post by Roden »

No one's at E-1.

What's the case on Galron?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:53 pm

Post by Roden »

Kinda want to flash wagon RC for hedging on slots and not voting
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Roden »

In post 934, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Greeting roden tomorrow.
So does this mean Greeting flips green?

Sounds like you just perspective slipped lol.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:11 am

Post by Roden »

If Greeting flips green you literally just town spewed me and scum spewed yourself lol

If he flips red I'm pretty sure I'm still spewed town but idk wtf is going on in your head here
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:40 am

Post by Roden »

In post 948, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 944, Roden wrote:If Greeting flips green you literally just town spewed me and scum spewed yourself lol

If he flips red I'm pretty sure I'm still spewed town but idk wtf is going on in your head here
What are you even talking about?
?

Are you trying to dumb tell here

What could you possibly be confused about
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Roden »

RC...you hammered Greeting then pre-flipped him as green, that's what I'm talking about here
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:32 am

Post by Roden »

In post 961, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 959, Roden wrote:RC...you hammered Greeting then pre-flipped him as green, that's what I'm talking about here
Where did I call greeting green?
In post 943, RCEnigma wrote:We can divulge me tomorrow and blind depart roden next day that’s fine with me too.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 942, Roden wrote:
So does this mean Greeting flips green?

Sounds like you just perspective slipped lol.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by Roden »

@mod:
Was Greeting hammered?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:03 pm

Post by Roden »

VOTE: Depart
VOTE: Greeting
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:24 pm

Post by Roden »

Double Doc is kinda nuts. I think we're just one more blocked NK away from just being in auto-win tbh.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:28 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1040, Vivax wrote:VOTE: Divulge
VOTE: Galron
Why Galron today?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:06 am

Post by Roden »

In post 704, RH wrote:

Day 1 Final

Divulgence
(HAMMERED) - , , , , , ,
Departure
(LOCKED) -
Not Voting

KittyTacky (HAMMERED) - , , , , , ,
Galron (LOCKED) - ,
Greeting (LOCKED) - ,
Frogsterking (LOCKED) -
Not Voting
- N/A

Enchant (LOCKED) - ,
Radical Rat (LOCKED) -
Taly (LOCKED) -
Not Voting
- Bellaphant

Notes
  • Taly is replaced by Vivax.
The
Day

In post 974, RH wrote:

Day 2 Option Final
Divulge
(HAMMERED) - , , , , ,
Depart
(LOCKED) -
Not Voting
- Bellaphant, Enchant, Galron, Roden

Day 2 Target FinalGreeting (HAMMERED) - , , , , ,
Galron (LOCKED) - , , ,
Vivax (LOCKED) -
Not Voting
- N/A

Day 2 PR FinalEnchant (HAMMERED) - , , , , ,
Not Voting
- Bellaphant, Galron, Greeting, RCEnigma, Radical Rat

Notes
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2022-08-04 07:52:56).

Greeting vs Galron were competing wagons for awhile. I just find it hard to believe 2/3 scum were getting run up all game but didn't coordinate to flip Kitty instead D1, his flip just kinda happened. And on D2 they weren't really going at each other either, if they knew one of them was definitely going to go down I feel like they'd want to make it a more convincing bus instead of just lamely voting each at the end.

I could see maybe if their WIM died from getting caught so early, then they wouldn't be motivated to try harder to give the surviving team mate some town cred. Galron doesn't feel particularly uninvested in the game though.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:12 am

Post by Roden »

VOTE: Divulge

VOTE: Not_Mafia

HEAL: Roden
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:14 pm

Post by Roden »

VOTE: RCE
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:54 pm

Post by Roden »

Almost thought we were gonna miss the deadline but remembered plurality is a thing for this game
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by Roden »

Nothing to share today.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:40 am

Post by Roden »

I feel confident that Galron and Rat are town.
In post 1086, Vivax wrote:VOTE: RCE

I'll play
In post 1103, Vivax wrote:It's Bella and Galron tbh
In post 1106, Vivax wrote:VOTE: Bellaphant
These were Vivax's last reads, if he was killed first for having more accurate reads it could make sense.

VOTE: Malcolm
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Roden »

I think you're invested enough in the game that you're more likely to be town than scum. I have another reason but it's something that's OOG and angle shoot-y.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Roden »

I don't think Malcolm even got to post before the hammer
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Roden »

Just in case, what are we supposed to do if someone receives Doctor? If one of Kitty or I were PGO, we could end up killing a town Doc if they try to heal one of us.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:31 pm

Post by Roden »

I think my role will be revealed tonight

Best I can say wrt that
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:00 am

Post by Roden »

Dude I fucking give up, ELo is just my town pool + NM...

Anyone in Kitty's hood still alive?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1235, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1211, Roden wrote:I think my role will be revealed tonight

Best I can say wrt that
Only hesitation I have is this bit.

Roden, explain please, because it sure doesn't look like anything's revealed to me
I'm Bulletproof and was trying to bait the kill away from Kitty by making it seem like I would have results from my PR last night

I figured we were staying on evens and that I could get Divulged if we ended up in MELO
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:29 am

Post by Roden »

Am I...just playing with Rat and Bella, then?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:04 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1264, Firebringer wrote:Kind of want to call the team as Roden/Bella because it seems right enough without me having to do much digging
In post 1265, Firebringer wrote:Why did Galron vote divulge when that is an auto lose
If I'm scum with Bella and voting Divulge is auto lose, why didn't we quick hammer?
In post 1266, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1265, Firebringer wrote:Why did Galron vote divulge when that is an auto lose
Funny you should mention this. As I already stated, it's clearly a scumplay. But in the event Galron/You WERE Town, scum would have taken the win by hammering.

And yet... Here we are. It's been a rather long time, everyone in the game has posted, and yet no one has stepped up to hammer Divulgence.

VOTE: Firebringer

Most likely partner is Bella based on how yesterday went
Same here, if you're town and we're scum we just quick hammer this.

I'm kinda ready for this game to be over, so if Rat vs Fire is TvT then scum needs to quick hammer it already. Otherwise we can assume at least one of them is scum.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:14 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1231, Galron wrote:VOTE: divulge
It was nearly three days since Galron voted Divulge. It's just not realistic or feasible to believe a a scum team can't quick hammer that. And a scum team can be inactive in the main thread but still be talking in their PT.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1276, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1273, Roden wrote:Otherwise we can assume at least one of them is scum.
feels like an attempt to get me to cross vote for radical.
which im not interested in right now.

tell me do you think other scum is bella or not because just reading last two posts its like ur open to whatever seems plausible for a conclusion in which you can vote who you like
The other scum could be Bella, but it could just as easily be NM since I've thought his slot was scummy for most of the game. Rat isn't ruled out as scum either, tbh it's kinda wild that you don't seem to be considering that when you haven't been quick hammered yet. Like why is it more likely that scum is just slow and not playing than scum just voting you?

Hell, if I'm scum and you're town, I don't think I even need to coordinate with anyone here. NM just quick hammers if I vote you now. Yes, even in ELO, I've seen him do it before.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:13 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1281, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1278, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1276, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1273, Roden wrote:Otherwise we can assume
at least
one of them is scum.
feels like an attempt to get me to cross vote for radical.
which im not interested in right now.

tell me do you think other scum is bella or not because just reading last two posts its like ur open to whatever seems plausible for a conclusion in which you can vote who you like
To what end though? If Roden's scum, and you're Town, why does he care whether you vote me or not?
Radical ur not new....don't u know scum want as many options as possible in ELO. Roden made that post with like "ohh then its confirmed its fire or RR" leaves self to vote either of us without directly calling us out to make a direct enemy of us.
In post 1279, Roden wrote:
It was nearly three days since Galron voted Divulge. It's just not realistic or feasible to believe a a scum team can't quick hammer that. And a scum team can be inactive in the main thread but still be talking in their PT.
Then why isn't ur logic concluding hard that I am confirmed scum? It can't be RR then right?! It has to be me at least. Also by the logic deployed it could still be RR and me, but you specifically pointed out one of us has to be scum in previous post.
You're either not reading my posts or you're just being obtuse on purpose. You literally quoted my post where I said
at least
one of you has to be scum. I emphasized up above as well in case you did miss it. I think it's possible that you're both scum and that Rat could be bussing you here.

I'm assuming you didn't read over the game or go through my ISO, because I town read your slot and Rat before we went into ELO, in addition to Bella. My biggest suspicion was on NM's slot for the past few Day phases. But even if I'm right on NM, I still have to be wrong about someone else. And right now Rat is voting you and no one's quick hammered, your slot was voting Divulge and no one quick hammered. The signs point to you being scum, but I'm not 100% confident that it means Rat is town because he could easily just be bussing you here. Something else that's been gnawing at me is that Greeting tried hard to pocket me early into the game, and I feel like Rat has been trying to do the same. Greeting made it clear that he knows my playstyle and in what ways I'm susceptible to getting manipulated, and I'm sure he left some notes behind for the rest of his team.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:21 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1282, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1280, Roden wrote:Hell, if I'm scum and you're town, I don't think I even need to coordinate with anyone here. NM just quick hammers if I vote you now. Yes, even in ELO, I've seen him do it before.
Id love for you to test this theory. I think NM only does that if he was scum here.
viewtopic.php?p=13323941#p13323941

Not quite a hammer but he snap voted with a fake guilty as town in ELO.

I wanna hear from Bella and (hopefully) NM before I vote.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:24 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1284, Radical Rat wrote:It does definitely feel like scum is too nervous to make a move right now, but I don't fully understand why?

Like, if I'm right and you're scum, I'd have expected your partner to just bus you by now? Surely they can see the ship is sinking and the only chance they have is to jump. But if I'm wrong, there's no reason for there not to have been a quickhammer on either this or Divulgence. Doesn't even really need to be a "quick" hammer, scum could just drop the votes casually and still get away with it here.

So... What's the deal, where are they, what are they afraid of?
I either opened my third eye this game or I need to get on meds again, because I don't understand the confusion you two have over this.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:59 pm

Post by Roden »

Just posting to show I'm online at the same time as Bella and we haven't quick hammered

Side note but NM hasn't posted in three and a half days
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:04 pm

Post by Roden »

Actually, if NM is scum with either me or Bella then we'd probably just ask for a prod in the scum PT, so no combination of the three of us can be scum at this point. NM can still be scum with Fire or Rat, but now we know that at least one of Fire or Rat have to be scum at this point.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:16 pm

Post by Roden »

In fact, I think if NM is scum then it could only be with the Galron slot. Everyone was online around the same time after Galron voted Divulge here, meaning NM had the time to coordinate a quick hammer with his partner if Galron was town.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:23 pm

Post by Roden »

VOTE: Depart
VOTE: Firebringer

If Fire is town and Rat is scum then Rat could've coordinated a quick hammer on Divulge with any of NM, Bella, or myself. Scum has zero reason not to take the auto win there, so no quick hammer means scum had to have already been voting Divulge.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:10 am

Post by Roden »

Had a nightmare after going to bed last night that I threw the game and that the team was somehow Rat + Bella. Also for some reason you two gave NM the PR and he hammered it? It was weird but it reminded me that we still need to heal someone. I kinda don't want anyone to get it since no one's really cleared as Fire's partner, but I looked back at the setup and saw that it's mandatory unfortunately.

No one quick hammered, so unless scum is trolling the game has to continue tomorrow. Who do we think should get it?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Roden »

Actually...

@mod:
What happens if the player we nominate to receive a PR also gets Departed today?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:17 am

Post by Roden »

Oof, I forgot about Vengeful, nevermind then.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:20 am

Post by Roden »

HEAL: Roden

Gonna just do this for now in case Fire gets hammered before we come to a decision.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:40 pm

Post by Roden »

GG, and thanks for modding.

Rat's vouching and Greeting's distancing was the backbone for this win tbh, dodging elims and a Vig shot was crazy. I was really stressed out D1, Frog pretty much nailed the scum team at the start and I wasn't sure how to play around the set up. By D4 though I feel like we hit a second wind and realized we had good shot of winning.

Return to “Completed Open Games”