Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:43 am

Post by Yume »

In post 1595, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:NDMath of Legends, you're the part of Legends that I trust most, that is, about the same level as MeekMeerkat. If Yume is active in the neighbourhood with you, please inform me. Maybe give me an idea of how much posting is being done in the neighbourhood by Yume.
I am inactive because Legends are inactive.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:49 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1593, Yume wrote:Damn, I was caught! Abort mission! Abort! Aborz!
Oh boy, your disguise was exceptional
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:58 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1579, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
Spoiler: post 1573 by Vivax
In post 1573, Vivax wrote:In my MS games I‘ve always liked Fred and the unorthodox posting, but they seem to draw a lot of hostility for some reason.
Dunn on the other hand has a compelling theory on MMK and is just an insanely detailed player, I can probably just sheep them all game while I‘m more suited for...Trying to have fun. Except when I hammered, I stand by my reasons that causing disappointment made me nuts when I felt like I had no choice to avert it

Also, brain‘s cooking

I kind of haven't noticed that I draw a lot of hostility. I've always been under the impression this is the normal amount of hostility to be expected.
Well, no. Here and in last game sometimes it felt like you got accused for sports and I didn't really get the reason, but maybe I can imagine it
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:58 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1579, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
Spoiler: post 1573 by Vivax
In post 1573, Vivax wrote:In my MS games I‘ve always liked Fred and the unorthodox posting, but they seem to draw a lot of hostility for some reason.
Dunn on the other hand has a compelling theory on MMK and is just an insanely detailed player, I can probably just sheep them all game while I‘m more suited for...Trying to have fun. Except when I hammered, I stand by my reasons that causing disappointment made me nuts when I felt like I had no choice to avert it

Also, brain‘s cooking

I kind of haven't noticed that I draw a lot of hostility. I've always been under the impression this is the normal amount of hostility to be expected.
Well, no. Here and in last game sometimes it felt like you got accused for sports and I didn't really get the reason, but maybe I can imagine it
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:29 am

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

Spoiler: post 1181 by Legends
In post 1181, Legends wrote:
@beeboy's replacement if you want to be helpful before your execution then feel free to write about your thoughts on the identity of the scum team.

In post 1178, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: beeboy E-4
Whatever, let’s just pick something cuz I got 10 posts left after this
By my count beeboy is at E-2. We're waiting on Mala to come online for the hammer.

I think the wagon looks like

beeboy: Nomsy, Legends (2 votes), NDMath, Meerkat, Gamma, Yume

-Frog

The part addressing beeboy's replacement doesn't look like mafia addressing a teammate. It looks more like someone assuming this will be an execution on town, which wouldn't be an assumption made by someone who already knows beeboy is mafia, unless Frogsterking is like me in Mafia Death Curse where I thought Titus was another town member while Tayl0r Swift was mafia with me until I was in the dead thread for a few days.
Spoiler: Mafia Death Curse alignments
(Tayl0r Swift was actually town and Titus was mafia)

Maybe I am wrong on Frogsterking.

If the post was falsely attributed to Frogsterking, however, do inform me, anyone within Legends.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:33 am

Spoiler: post 1600 by Yume
In post 1600, Yume wrote:
In post 1595, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:NDMath of Legends, you're the part of Legends that I trust most, that is, about the same level as MeekMeerkat. If Yume is active in the neighbourhood with you, please inform me. Maybe give me an idea of how much posting is being done in the neighbourhood by Yume.

What nonsense. Facts below

Posts this day phase (Day 2) as of this post
Legends: 41 posts
Yume: 9 posts
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:35 am

Post by Yume »

I mean, inactive in our neighborhood
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Toogeloo »

The players who are most likely to swing the game state aren't around, and the players who are most likely to be eliminated are frantic.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1607, Toogeloo wrote:The players who are most likely to swing the game state aren't around, and the players who are most likely to be eliminated are frantic.
Very thoughtful more than frantic. I don't know what the agenda behind the Legends slot is but I find the way hard to recognize in which they make their decisions, it doesn't seem like it depends on gamestate to me?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

I really don’t think meerkat should be on the table, the same with Yume.

Todays elim should be between Marci vivax or Fred
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:54 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1609, Malakittens wrote:Todays elim should be between Marci vivax or Fred
take me out of there
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:59 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1610, marcistar wrote:
In post 1609, Malakittens wrote:Todays elim should be between Marci vivax or Fred
take me out of there
Know what? Your tone looks sheepable. And Dunnstral seemed cooperative in PT, but not here. Sometimes this game is easy

VOTE: Dunnstral
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Vivax »

I would try to go back to random poetry and narrating, but the games vibes keep me in check.
But the clarity is back, in a way. Had enough time to see somewhat clearly. Clear enough to know that making yourself obvious means it‘s not the ‚it‘
It‘s like a battle of magic vs technology. But I doubt the atheists will win, or those who don‘t invert
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:18 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Marci
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

flavor

VOTE COUNT 2.06[5]
Vivax
: MeekMeerkat, Yume, Legends[2], Toogeloo,
[3]
Marcistar
: Enchant, Sara, Malakittens
[2]
Dunnstral
: marcistar, Vivax
[1]
Fredrick A Campbell
: Nomsy
[1]
MeekMeerkat
: tictac
[1]
Yume
: Fredrick A Campbell

[2]
Not voting
: Dunnstral, Gamma Emerald

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to eliminate.

Day two ends in (expired on 2022-09-06 21:44:11).

MOD NOTES• have fun!

• let us know if you have any questions, or if something's wrong!

Joint Mod ISO
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1563, marcistar wrote:
In post 1560, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Regarding marcistar: marcistar I'm definitely fine to execute.
i am most certainly not a fine execute
In post 1565, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1563, marcistar wrote:
In post 1560, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Regarding marcistar: marcistar I'm definitely fine to execute.
i am most certainly not a fine execute
So give us another option because you have yet to present it.
In post 1610, marcistar wrote:
take me out of there
I'm not liking Marci's recent posting.

VOTE: Marcistar
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Also their vote on me is the only vote they've placed all game.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1569, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 1562, Gamma Emerald wrote:Could you post a full readlist with reasons attached, Fred?
I've currently done 3 players in the requested post and saved it as a draft. I'll continue adding the rest of the reads, but I'll publish the incomplete readlist if it is requested by anyone.
once it's complete pls post it
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1576, Vivax wrote:VOTE: MeekMeerkat

I‘ll leave it to Dunn to lay out their theory if they want.
I'm not sure I want to focus on them right now
Legends
Legends
Townie
Legends
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Legends »

Should I be worried that in your opinion the towniest head of a very townie hydra is at 'would vote for' status?
Like unless mafia is using their killpower on one of their own members this slot can't be scum.

Yume's answer is correct that neither them nor us have posted much in the hood.

-ND
Legends
Legends
Townie
Legends
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by Legends »

In post 1558, Malakittens wrote:IDK just when Vivax does something remotely townie he then goes into troll mode & eases that

@legends:

Why do u think Marci is town

I don’t see her hunting as she normally does
She’s just coming into defend and then runs out
I'm not as confident as the others but for me I haven't been persuaded by the reasons to scumread Marci and the content/tone of her posts seem fine.
I can't speak on the passivity thing since I'm unfamiliar with her meta, but scumreading the janitor claim for being a janitor doesn't make sense as any scum would know that janitor is viewed as a scum role (and thus something they should hide), and Marci's thought process on Beeboy is something I had felt similar to-- of wanting beeboy to return before passing a judgement on the slot. If you're unfamiliar with beeboy there just didn't appear to be much to go off of which was Marci's point there.

Spoiler: related posts
In post 1479, Malakittens wrote:I’m so confused.

I really have only seen janitor as a scum role.
In post 1483, Malakittens wrote:I read back on D1 Marci and she kinda seemed to be wanting to hood with beeboy and tried to use that imo to avoid a lim there.
I could see her as a buddy there but it’s gonna be a bold move if that’s the case
But I feel like she’s very passive here and not aggressive at all
Which I know is in her scum range rather than her town range
In post 1549, Malakittens wrote:Here’s the thing, I don’t mind voting out either Marci or vivax — cause hear me out.
I don’t like vivax at all this day and maybe I’m biased because he stole my hammer which stole an ability from me, but he said he stole it because he didn’t want mafia to potentiall gain something. I can agree with gamma with the genuine in that.

Marcis interactions with Bby sucked. It felt like she was soft defending him from being eliminated and tried to stall it. I also don’t like the janitor claim

So I don’t mind going either way.

I can potentially see both of them being scum because note that neither of them are voting each other when they both know that their neck is on the line

-ND
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:16 pm

Spoiler: post 1619 by Legends
In post 1619, Legends wrote:
Should I be worried that in your opinion the towniest head of a very townie hydra is at 'would vote for' status?
Like unless mafia is using their killpower on one of their own members this slot can't be scum.

Yume's answer is correct that neither them nor us have posted much in the hood.

-ND

I don't know who you think the towniest head of Legends is. Legends on day 1 I didn't consider towny or scummy. Even now, I kind of still have that opinion, but it's just on Titus. I have something to townread you and Frogsterking for now.

Also, how do I know that every post since the formation of Legends isn't just being posted by Titus, attributing it to Frogsterking and NDMath occasionally, and Titus has effectively dayvigged two slots without anyone knowing?

Also, anyone townreading Yume, talk to me regarding your reasons and I'll evaluate.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:20 pm

Spoiler: posts 1600 and 1606 by Yume
In post 1600, Yume wrote:
In post 1606, Yume wrote:I mean, inactive in our neighborhood

So, why are you inactive in the game thread?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:11 pm

Note: I know you (Gamma Emerald) said to post it when I'm done, but I don't want to keep this draft through the night phase.
In post 1562, Gamma Emerald wrote:Could you post a full readlist with reasons attached, Fred?
Not quite. I don't remember the reasons for some reads I have sometimes and will throw them out if I don't remember for an extended period of time (within 2 days). I've revised the following as some are already outdated due to my change in reads.

Titus (part of Legends) - null in my estimate and all it takes is just one mafia member in that group. Also, Toogeloo's comments about the mechanics of the role are something I expect Titus to have figured out [REDACTED 2.txt because I think it's better left unsaid].

marcistar - Where Sara has provided no reads, marcistar has provided two, which, while infinitely better (as 0 can't be made into a 2 by multiplication), is tens of magnitudes smaller than anyone who has provided reads on the entire playerlist. If I stop here, I am already as good by this metric, not counting my other posts and reads provided in those other posts. Other than one substantiated criticism of other people's reads (scumread on beeboy, who happens to be mafia), there is one unsubstantiated criticism (criticism of my inability to see a reason to townread Yume). null in my estimate.
0339 GMT+0 5 September 2022: recent posting continue to contribute nothing. My read on marcistar is getting close to reach Yume levels scumread. Only thing stopping me from reaching there are the two scumreads, one on Frogsterking on day 1 (which, there is nothing to agree or disagree with. A reason was never provided), another I don't even remember.
0359 GMT+0 5 September 2022: Remember that the second read was a scumread on some player. Kind of think the two scumreads really mean nothing. There is no intent to get the scumreads executed. Mafia in my estimate

Frogsterking (part of Legends) - Personally think has a myopic view of the game currently. Post that I quoted a few posts ago suggests Frogsterking didn't know beeboy was mafia, however. Town in my estimate

MeekMeerkat - town in my estimate. [REDACTED 3.txt]. Specific posts that are town in my estimate are 1190, 1193 and 1202. The neighbourhood posts are also town in my estimate. Other posts in thread are either null or town in my estimate.

Nomsy - town in my estimate. Posts 1196 and 1205 are town in my estimate. Several other posts late day 1 are also town in my estimate.

Dunnstral - town in my estimate. After mastina's death, starts to make posts that are town in my estimate.

Gamma Emerald - town in my estimate. Posts day 1 (don't quite remember which part of day 1) and late day 2 are town in my estimate

Vivax - town in my estimate. Posts are town in my estimate

Enchant - town in my estimate. Posts are town in my estimate

Yume - mafia in my estimate. Posts day 1 are already null in my estimate. To make things worse, barely anything is posted until I declare Yume is scum in my estimate.

NDMath - town in my estimate. 1168 shows reasoning. 1169, 1172 intends to gather information.

Sara - Whatever I think of marcistar, Sara is magnitudes worse in what is done in the game. There is literally nothing. Mafia in my estimate.

Toogeloo - town my estimate. Posts are town in my estimate

tictac - town in my estimate.

Malakittens - town in my estimate.

Appendix:
null: chance to be town equals chance to be mafia
town: chance to be town is greater than chance to be mafia
mafia: chance to be mafia is greater than chance to be town
very town: chance to be town is overwhelmingly greater than chance to be mafia (merged with town in this list to make the strong townreads secret unless they become viable execution targets.)
very mafia: chance to be mafia is overwhelmingly greater than chance to be town

0409 GMT+0: Sara, marcistar and Yume are
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:14 pm

I want Sara, marcistar and Yume executed.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”