Micro 1061: If Trees Could Scream [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by Herta »

VOTE: porkens
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by Titus »

I have to be able to call a spade a spade. That's reality.

Anyway, Herta's last post looks rather tmi.

VOTE: Herta
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:42 pm

Post by Porkens »

Fine gosh now I’ll actually have to read the ttread
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by Don Draper x Mistress »

In post 351, Titus wrote:I have to be able to call a spade a spade. That's reality.

No, saying I “whine” or “cry” isn’t acceptable. I meant what I said, do not do it again.
Hydra of Auro and Nancy Drew 39
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:49 pm

Explain how it’s “tmi”?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by Porkens »

Is that a racist saying?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Tmi = too much information.

I don't buy Herta actually TRs Ircher because he can't find a partner for Ircher. He doesn't even consider me as a partner for Ircher, which also suggests a lack of analysis.

Now, I'll figure out some other way to comment on what I see with Nancy that's less bothersome but I'm not going to let Nancy object to my FoS and then do nothing productive and then paint me as the bad girl.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:28 pm

In post 356, Titus wrote:Tmi = too much information.

I don't buy Herta actually TRs Ircher because he can't find a partner for Ircher. He doesn't even consider me as a partner for Ircher, which also suggests a lack of analysis.

Now, I'll figure out some other way to comment on what I see with Nancy that's less bothersome but I'm not going to let Nancy object to my FoS and then do nothing productive and then paint me as the bad girl.
I made it beyond clear that my issue was with the pejorative use of the words “whining” and “crying”. I will asmit that you still FOS reading is definitely contributing to my sr of you because you just keep pushing that on me for pretty much no reason.

That’s why I unvoted Ircher because I don’t believe you actually FOS me here. You have played numerous games with me as he accurately pointed out, so I find it very difficult to believe you can’t tell that this is my towngame here.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:42 pm

Post by Herta »

In post 351, Titus wrote:I have to be able to call a spade a spade. That's reality.

A scum bum isn't likely to slot their partner at the top or bottom. Most likely a partner would land in the middle tier.

You, being at the bottom for ircher, isn't scum indicative. Same for porkens.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:19 am

Post by Aisa »

Votecount 1.07

Titus (3):
Ircher, Don Draper x Mistress, SCRRRDBEAR.
Porkens (2):
furtiveglance, Herta.
Herta (1):
Titus.
Ircher (1):
Vanderscamp.
Enchant (1):
Porkens.

Not Voting (1):
Enchant.

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to axe someone.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-10-12 11:55:00).

Mod notesGeneric reminder to be respectful.

The prod grace period ends in a few hours.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 358, Herta wrote:

A scum bum isn't likely to slot their partner at the top or bottom. Most likely a partner would land in the middle tier.

Then why is your vote on Porkens?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

The more you object instead of scumhunting, the deeper my FoS grows, Nancy. Please engage my thoughts rather than objecting to my FoS. Objecting is not a magic pill.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:43 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Auro you are seen and known, I am aware that you are in this game!
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:11 am

In post 361, Titus wrote:The more you object instead of scumhunting, the deeper my FoS grows, Nancy. Please engage my thoughts rather than objecting to my FoS. Objecting is not a magic pill.
What do you think I’m not engaging you on? All I’ve been pretty much doing is scumhunting. And you keep throwing this at me at the strangest times as well, so it’s hard to not think you’re trying to actively derail by doing that for pretty much no reason.
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:11 am

In post 362, furtiveglance wrote:Auro you are seen and known, I am aware that you are in this game!
He’s been extremely busy but I’ll pass this on to him.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 363, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 361, Titus wrote:The more you object instead of scumhunting, the deeper my FoS grows, Nancy. Please engage my thoughts rather than objecting to my FoS. Objecting is not a magic pill.
What do you think I’m not engaging you on? All I’ve been pretty much doing is scumhunting. And you keep throwing this at me at the strangest times as well, so it’s hard to not think you’re trying to actively derail by doing that for pretty much no reason.

I have specifically asked for your opinion or anyone's multiple times and got crickets or non responses. Would you like me to give post numbers or quotes?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:50 am

Post by Herta »

In post 360, Titus wrote:

Then why is your vote on Porkens?
I scum read them.

Why are you not reading?
Don Draper x Mistress
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Don Draper x Mistress
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:53 am

In post 365, Titus wrote:
In post 363, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:

I have specifically asked for your opinion or anyone's multiple times and got crickets or non responses. Would you like me to give post numbers or quotes?
You will have to requote it for me then. I haven’t been feeling particularly well, so may have possibly been distracted.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 207, Titus wrote:Zero questions. Zero analysis. Just tears.
In post 210, Titus wrote:I didn't say Huerta was scum. I doubt they are. I just don't have enough to declare a townread yet.

Vander is poking around the sidelines. His post on you v me was very bad. He didn't say we were t v t. He said it was possible. His post was designed to flip me first before flipping you. It made it clear he really doesn't want to flip you, yet he doesn't want to call you town.

The charade is pushing me as scum.

You STILL have no analysis. No thought process beyond someone voting you is scum.
In post 226, Titus wrote:
In post 211, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 210, Titus wrote:I didn't say Huerta was scum. I doubt they are. I just don't have enough to declare a townread yet.

Vander is poking around the sidelines. His post on you v me was very bad. He didn't say we were t v t. He said it was possible. His post was designed to flip me first before flipping you. It made it clear he really doesn't want to flip you, yet he doesn't want to call you town.

The charade is pushing me as scum.

You STILL have no analysis. No thought process beyond someone voting you is scum.
If you actually believe this and are actually not bsing me, then you’re clearly not reading. And where’s YOUR analysis on us? I’m still waiting.

If we’re actually wrong on you, you thus far have given me no reason to think so and you continuing to insist we’re scum when if anyone I would expect to be correctly reading us here is YOU, is not doing anything to change my mind.

I know you read me wrong in Anything uPick but I attributed that to Cheeky but here you’re actually reading ME wrong and you haven’t done that in like forever.
I have detailed almost every post with a reach out and my expectations if you were town, only to get shot down each time. When I suspect town!Nancy, town!Nancy engages on my reads. Town!Nancy does more than OMGUS.

Despite me putting out multiple reasoned reads, I get zero questions or reasoned reads from you.
In post 259, Titus wrote:Scum will favor lurker pushes here. Lurkers are more likely to give up if miseliminated. Only if scum can't get a lurker will they push active people. Hence why I FoS Bear there.
In post 269, Titus wrote:
In post 260, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 259, Titus wrote:Scum will favor lurker pushes here. Lurkers are more likely to give up if miseliminated. Only if scum can't get a lurker will they push active people. Hence why I FoS Bear there.
Do you think Scrrrdbear 'couldn't get' Enchant/Porkens? I'm still voting Porkens
Not without yelling and dominating. There's also the fact that Enchant is obvtown. Do you really expect Bear to be able to push a case where little to no evidence exists and there's meta evidence for town Enchant?

Porkens might be an easier sell but still would require a dramatic shift.

Third, hard pushing a lurker might draw them to play. Scum want lurkers to lurk.
In post 279, Titus wrote:The posts regarding Ircher Herta and Porkens are spots I could engage with if you have reasons.
In post 332, Titus wrote:
In post 301, Titus wrote:
In post 227, Ircher wrote:
In post 196, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:
In post 46, Ircher wrote:If not Draper, how about Porkens?
In post 48, Ircher wrote:Well Draper is making this big fuss and all, so.......
In post 50, Ircher wrote:It's not, but it's also early. There is merit in looking elsewhere.
Why are you still voting us then?
I didn't want to kill wagon momentum. It was more of a "if you rather" kind of thing. I could move now, but I don't really have a place to go with it, so....
In post 153, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:I thought both reactions looked scummy to me: Titus voting me for not doing enough by page freaking 2 and Ircher for apparently no reason whatsoever, advocating wagoning us and I still think this. I no longer think they look aligned like I’ve said recently.
Look, it was early game. I advocated for wagoning you all because I was already voting there. If I started the game voting Titus instead for instance, I would've advocated there instead.

Didn't read too much today as I had a long work day; I just searched for my username to see if anything pressing came up.
In post 291, Ircher wrote:Posts and . While I don't necessarily disagree with the argument, I do believe that Titus's conviction is too strong especially given how often Titus has played with you.
These don't seem congruent with each other.
Look, can someone explain how the timeline works or doesn't work here?

You want me to move on? Talk to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:19 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I had a thought about this but didn't post it because I wasn't sure what it was. It was basically just that this is both quite a basic analysis and something I have thought before as town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 369, furtiveglance wrote:

I had a thought about this but didn't post it because I wasn't sure what it was. It was basically just that this is both quite a basic analysis and something I have thought before as town.
I would agree but 1) it's arbitrary, 2) he doesn't do the same analysis for Porkens, 3) he assumes it to be universally true when such things aren't, 4) When faced with cognitive dissonance, he makes no effort to resolve it
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:42 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 339, Porkens wrote:Scum theatre?
For serious?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

Very much agree
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:44 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 370, Titus wrote:
In post 369, furtiveglance wrote:

I would agree but 1) it's arbitrary, 2) he doesn't do the same analysis for Porkens, 3) he assumes it to be universally true when such things aren't, 4) When faced with cognitive dissonance, he makes no effort to resolve it
Sounds like you weren't that close to agreeing then. :lol:
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:46 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 349, Herta wrote:
In post 327, Ircher wrote:
In post 321, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:@Ircher, who do you sr other than Titus and who are your townreads?

~Nancy
From town to scum:

Ircher
Vanderscamp
SCRRRDBEAR
Don Draper x Mistress (hydra of Nancy Drew 39 and Auro)
furtiveglance
Enchant
Porkens
Herta
Titus
If ircher scum I'd look at furtivegalance draper or enchant as partner so I don't think ircher as scummy now since I townread those three.
This is the post in question. Are you guys saying Porkens knows Ircher is scum and setting us up while finding a justification to not scumread Ircher without directly townreading Ircher?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”