hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1045, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 14, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 12, marcistar wrote:
In post 10, MalcolmTucker wrote:Hello.
scumpost ngl
Oops, I'll need to go ask my buddies to bus.
In post 200, MalcolmTucker wrote:I like Fennec's approach so far, they seem open and townie.
In post 355, MalcolmTucker wrote:Whether for the reasons presented or not so far I think Maria looks quite scummy here. There's a cagey defensiveness to some of their posts after being accused which vibes with me as scum trying to clear their name but not wanting to look overly desperate but panicky while doing so.

I think Fennec vs Frog is TvT. Fennec very much feels like they're thinking out loud in the thread in a townie way, while I find Frog's play can be quite erratic but engaged when they are town. I'm not particularly seeing strong scum motivation from either of them at the moment.
In post 677, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 390, MariaR wrote:I've been trying to think of if there's a worldview where Frog is just a villa who is wrong but I can't get over the fact they just made up a worldview that never existed to begin with, and acted like they had this grand bait scheme. (didn't happen)

MT needs to have more votes on them, just look at that iso and tell me that's a villager mindset and not someone just watching from the sides taking shots posting busywork. It's such an obvious wolf iso
This is a lazy post and feels like an attempt to shift attention away from their Frogster read which clearly wasn't happening onto me. I've been relatively low activity so far but "watching from the sides taking shots" doesn't make sense, either I am watching from the sides and doing nothing or I am taking shots and committing to reads. Can't be both.
I'll go for these early posts from Malcolm. The joke about asking buddies to bus is just awkward, and MariaR is one of my strongest townreads.
I see what you mean. It goes against how I view the game but I'm open to it. There's always a possibility Malcolm got me to town lean him by saying things I want to hear.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by Big Chungus Gaming »

can you stop trolling the game?
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:19 pm

actually no, dont stop trolling so its easier to get people to vote you :)
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Oh ProfessorDrapion is back in the bunny alt trying to vote me out for his third game, third account in a row. :facepalm:
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1053, Frogsterking wrote:Oh ProfessorDrapion is back in the bunny alt trying to vote me out for his third game, third account in a row. :facepalm:
It's funny you chose Bugs Bunny for this account Drap because I feel like I'M Bugs Bunny and you're that dude who bumbles around trying to catch the wabbit.

Drap has not been successful in any of his attempts to vote me out, FYI, though he did succeed each time in making the game way more difficult and complicated to win.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I see that shut you up now that everyone knows who you are. Good.
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:34 pm

In post 1053, Frogsterking wrote:Oh ProfessorDrapion is back in the bunny alt trying to vote me out for his third game, third account in a row. :facepalm:
If I go to read professordrapion's games and see that they are nothing like me, I dearly hope that people finally start seeing you are full of shit and make sure you die here.
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:34 pm

In post 1055, Frogsterking wrote:I see that shut you up now that everyone knows who you are. Good.
this is a forum game, not a chat game.
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:37 pm

there are some parallels but the typing style is significantly different enough where I think you are lying that you genuinely thought I was this player, especially since I brought up KTANE which this player likely does not know about
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:38 pm

viewtopic.php?p=13442655&user_select%5B ... #p13442655

you decide if frogs is full of shit or not - I think its not an honest claim he is making about me, and he should probably be policied for trolling (: (and also just in general being scummy + lying to advance pushes)
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:39 pm

I see that shut you up now that everyone knows you are a liar. Good.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1058, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:there are some parallels but the typing style is significantly different enough where I think you are lying
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:41 pm

what's odd is that .. you have never played with professordrapion, so it makes no sense for you to assume I am them either. That's another strike mr frog, but even though you've been struck out for a while ;)
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1058, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:especially since I brought up KTANE which this player likely does not know about
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:42 pm

In post 1064, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1058, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:especially since I brought up KTANE which this player likely does not know about
lolcatting now?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

:giggle: :lol: :cry: :cry:
In post 1063, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:what's odd is that .. you have never played with professordrapion, so it makes no sense for you to assume I am them either. That's another strike mr frog, but even though you've been struck out for a while ;)
:cry: :lol: :lol: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :giggle: :cry:
In post 1063, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:what's odd is that .. you have never played with professordrapion, so it makes no sense for you to assume I am them either. That's another strike mr frog, but even though you've been struck out for a while ;)
:lol: :lol: :cry: :cry:
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:45 pm

frogster is trying so hard to mask that the reason he pushes me is because I push his slot - trying to contrive reasons such as "trolling" and such -> a townie has no reason to lie in this manner about their reads. If frogster genuinely thinks someone is scum and is town - they can find real reasons to pick out and explain them. The fact frogster has on several occasions dodged this and has shown incapability of doing this is a sign he is just scum here and is just more or less flailing about trying to avoid the hard questions I am throwing at his slot.

VOTE: FrogsterKing
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:49 pm

Frogster, which game did you read from ProfessorDrapion that made you believe I was an alt of that account? This is not a friendly question - this is me testing you further. The more questions you dodge, the more you are incriminated so speak carefully :)
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I take back what I said about Elementary school: I think I would have found you hilarious in Middle School.

Have a good night, Drap.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 1059, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:viewtopic.php?p=13442655&user_select%5B ... #p13442655

you decide if frogs is full of shit or not - I think its not an honest claim he is making about me, and he should probably be policied for trolling (: (and also just in general being scummy + lying to advance pushes)
if this even is you, you are extremely different that game

Something I feel is up since you just very conveniently pulled that up
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:54 pm

In post 1069, Frogsterking wrote:I take back what I said about Elementary school: I think I would have found you hilarious in Middle School.

Have a good night, Drap.
can someone else fucking question this dude with the questions i have tried to get answered? i am not in the mood for this obnoxious immaturity.

like fucking put pressure on this, this is annoying that all of you are like "hmmm yes i think this is towny behavior" like no fucking just because this dude has a history of being obnoxious as town doesnt mean they cant lean into it as scum? this is probably the most easy aspect of frogster that he can do and its just personality based.
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:55 pm

In post 1070, Cape90 wrote:
In post 1059, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:viewtopic.php?p=13442655&user_select%5B ... #p13442655

if this even is you, you are extremely different that game

Something I feel is up since you just very conveniently pulled that up
it isn't me, "conveniently"?
go look at drapion's completed games. there's like 3 of them. all i did was pull up their profile and look for games, it isn't "convenient"

u ok dude? your logic is usually better in games
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 1063, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:what's odd is that ..
you have never played with professordrapion
, so it makes no sense for you to assume I am them either. That's another strike mr frog, but even though you've been struck out for a while ;)
also, for someone with 5000+ posts I am surprised you know every game that ProfessorDrapion and Frogsterking are involved in
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:56 pm

i 100% hardclaim i am not drapion, who i have even never played with before.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”