Townie
Garry~
he/they
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:12 am

Post by Garry~ »

I think it is fundamentally scummy to do but I have to question the intents of posting something that... hollow as scum. Unless they were unaware that it would come across as such. It’s one of those too scummy to be scum deals.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:13 am

Post by petapan »

Vote Count 1.01
(i wish i could use this font)

Clark (5):
MacReady, Garry, Lars, Blair, Childs
Copper (2):
Palmer, Clark
Childs (1):
Fuchs
MacReady (1):
Windows
Windows (1):
Norris
Bennings (1):
Copper
Fuchs (1):
Bennings

Not Voting (1):
Nauls

With 13 alive, it's 7 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 1 is November 10 at 1:00 AM EDT.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-11-10 01:00:00)

soundtrack
Main Title

▶ ❚❚ ──────────────────●───────────  1:07 / 1:45
Last edited by petapan on Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
free crypto
Bennings~
Bennings~
He/Him
Townie
Bennings~
He/Him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:16 am

Post by Bennings~ »

Too scummy to be scum is a possibility, yeah, but that reads more like virtue signaling to me.
Garry~
Garry~
he/they
Townie
Garry~
he/they
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:18 am

Post by Garry~ »

Actually, yeah, it kind of sucks without anything else following it.
Garry~
Garry~
he/they
Townie
Garry~
he/they
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:19 am

Post by Garry~ »

In post 87, Fuchs~ wrote:I did not like Clark's and

More so then anything else that has happened in this game, but not really ready to move any wagon to E-1.

So, he is in my scum pile but not actually going to vote there atm.
Who else is in your scum pile/what is the anything else that you disliked?
Nauls~
Nauls~
Townie
Nauls~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:36 am

Post by Nauls~ »

Helloooo everyone!

Technically have read every post but I've done so fast, so not everything has quite sunk in. I'll reread properly at a better time.

Haven't seen the movie either, sadly!
In post 30, Norris~ wrote:i dont think "TBH" is enough of a reason to satisfy me yet, seems nai... but nice try!

VOTE: windows
This post is pretty scummy... like "let me clearly describe my thought process around what you've said because I'm such a townie town :D" the "nice try" rubs me the wrong way
It's kind of a meh response to the TBH thing in general, to just go "heehee, it's NAI!". Feels less like Norris naturally found it to be NAI and more like Norris just not being attracted to the thought of jumping on that wagon.
Hard to put into exact words but this feels very performative. Plus I don't like the vote on Windows, their entrance was the best in my opinion.

VOTE: Norris
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:52 am

Post by Norris~ »

very spicy nauls, thanks for your opinion
Copper~
Copper~
Townie
Copper~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Copper~ »

In post 95, Bennings~ wrote:
In post 81, Childs~ wrote:I mean you can, but it just feels over cautious
This feels like shading for something that's a lose-lose for Copper. However, I agree with the sentiment in the sense that Copper (and Clark for that matter) both have an over-explainy, formal kind of tone that I'd put as +Scum.

Because of the shading, Copper/Child probably not scum together.

Lars prob-town.
I have a very formal tone in general as both alignments unless something really agitates me.
Palmer~
Palmer~
Townie
Palmer~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Palmer~ »

In post 90, Norris~ wrote:
In post 34, Palmer~ wrote:
In post 31, Norris~ wrote:
In post 8, Windows~ wrote:If we do everyThing well and lim someThing correctly every day then noThing can stop us. We have to be ready for anyThing but someone seems to be suspiciously ready...

VOTE: MacReady
this is too wordy and redundant which is why its miles better.
I thought the wordiness of that post made it Human-like, or at least NAI. The joking gave it a Human-like tone, but less so than Lars.
pretty sure its just the explaining of things everybody already knows in so many words that makea me feel as if windows is trying to appear more helpful than they actually are.
I don't think the point of that post was to "explain" anything. Why are you framing it that way?
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Norris~ »

Nauls its a bit of both, I wont deny i just didnt want to wagon it, but thats usual. I don't wagon for no reason.
I know its nai because i use tbh alot too, so i believe its a dumb reason to get voted for.

Palmer, Windows literally said "catching a thing everyday and nobody can stop us" which is true for any game? Is that not literally just "explaining" (maybe stateing is a better word for you if you want to be a nitpicky demonspawn) the obvious?
Fuchs~
Fuchs~
Goon
Fuchs~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Fuchs~ »

In post 104, Garry~ wrote:
In post 87, Fuchs~ wrote:I did not like Clark's and

More so then anything else that has happened in this game, but not really ready to move any wagon to E-1.

So, he is in my scum pile but not actually going to vote there atm.
Who else is in your scum pile/what is the anything else that you disliked?
So far I have exactly 2 reads. Blair town and Clark lean scum.

Before I made that post, my vote was parked on my RVS vote because I did not have a serious place to put it. But now I did have a serious place to put it, but I did not want to put it there

Also, wanted to point out that his response to getting votes was worse then anything that anyone had actually voted him for prior to that imo.
Palmer~
Palmer~
Townie
Palmer~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Palmer~ »

I don't currently think Clark is a Thing. I can understand the feeling of annoyance that people took his post the wrong way. Though I don't have anything against a wagon there, as I don't think any of my ideas are going to be >rand right now, and info is info.

Nauls gives me town vibes. Gut tells me that a Thing, if they were planning an entrance to the thread with content, wouldn't have chosen a single post from page 2 to form all their content on.

Garry also feels slightly towny. Explanation purposefully omitted for now.

@Copper, give me your strongest Human and Thing read?
Palmer~
Palmer~
Townie
Palmer~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Palmer~ »

In post 109, Norris~ wrote:Palmer, Windows literally said "catching a thing everyday and nobody can stop us" which is true for any game? Is that not literally just "explaining" (maybe stateing is a better word for you if you want to be a nitpicky demonspawn) the obvious?
I mean, yes, it's "stating the obvious", but the whole post itself is obviously trying to shoehorn in as many "Thing" puns as possible. I think that gives it much more context (and vibes more towny) than if you take his post literally.
Fuchs~
Fuchs~
Goon
Fuchs~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Fuchs~ »

VOTE: Palmer
Palmer~
Palmer~
Townie
Palmer~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Palmer~ »

In post 113, Fuchs~ wrote:VOTE: Palmer
May I ask why?
Blair~
Blair~
Townie
Blair~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Blair~ »

Fuchs is town.
Fuchs~
Fuchs~
Goon
Fuchs~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Fuchs~ »

Did not really like this post
In post 111, Palmer~ wrote:I don't currently think Clark is a Thing. I can understand the feeling of annoyance that people took his post the wrong way. Though I don't have anything against a wagon there, as I don't think any of my ideas are going to be >rand right now, and info is info.

Nauls gives me town vibes. Gut tells me that a Thing, if they were planning an entrance to the thread with content, wouldn't have chosen a single post from page 2 to form all their content on.

You think clark is town, but you are okay with a wagon there because "info is info" does not feel like a genuine thought.

Saying that someone is town because on page 5, the most interesting thing they saw while reading was on Page 2 also does not feel like a real take either.

So after reading it, I opened your iso. So far you have claimed to have had alignment thoughts on Lars, MacReady, Copper, Windows, Clark, Nauls and Garry. Largely light comments, but all voiced, which made it look more like you are just going through the motions of calling things town or scum, vs have real thoughts on these players.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:28 am

Post by Norris~ »

In post 116, Fuchs~ wrote:Did not really like this post
In post 111, Palmer~ wrote:I don't currently think Clark is a Thing. I can understand the feeling of annoyance that people took his post the wrong way. Though I don't have anything against a wagon there, as I don't think any of my ideas are going to be >rand right now, and info is info.

You think clark is town, but you are okay with a wagon there because "info is info" does not feel like a genuine thought.

Saying that someone is town because on page 5, the most interesting thing they saw while reading was on Page 2 also does not feel like a real take either.

So after reading it, I opened your iso. So far you have claimed to have had alignment thoughts on Lars, MacReady, Copper, Windows, Clark, Nauls and Garry. Largely light comments, but all voiced, which made it look more like you are just going through the motions of calling things town or scum, vs have real thoughts on these players.
OKAY fuchs is town
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Norris~ »

fuchs tell me where to vote and ill do it.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Norris~ »

will the changelings not just take over whoevers most townread though.. ill stop townreading people.
Lars~
Lars~
Townie
Lars~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:49 am

Post by Lars~ »

In post 39, Blair~ wrote:hsialsrbbeftcaglutrcbostfotsatdadayasacsfttgrtrtmfttsptbiwtlaitwdalutfctootfhtwb
Head spinning incessantly, Angel looked stoic, resolute, betrayed by each falling tear. Crying again, gaze laboriously unwavering, thoughts repressed. Crying because of suffering twice forgotten over time, suffering always that dies and decays and yet always still above consciousness, suffering from the time given reluctantly to rich terrible men from the towers, suffering pretending to be immortal wisdom. The last Angel in the world, dying alone, looked up, took flight, careening towards oblivion, only to find himself tainted with blood.
Lars~
Lars~
Townie
Lars~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Lars~ »

In post 95, Bennings~ wrote:
In post 81, Childs~ wrote:I mean you can, but it just feels over cautious
This feels like shading for something that's a lose-lose for Copper. However, I agree with the sentiment in the sense that Copper (and Clark for that matter) both have an over-explainy, formal kind of tone that I'd put as +Scum.
I agree with this and I think Copper's is pretty awkward and self-conscious.

I like from Nauls because it calls out something that I saw as well, and the explanation is close to my own thought process that I didn't go into detail on.

I don't like from Norris at all. It feels like reaching for a reason to make Windows' post more of a big deal than it is.

I still trust Fuchs. I trust Bennings. I might trust Blair and Nauls.

I don't trust Clark, Copper, or Norris.
Garry~
Garry~
he/they
Townie
Garry~
he/they
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Garry~ »

Copper is a soft scumlean.
Palmer~
Palmer~
Townie
Palmer~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Palmer~ »

In post 116, Fuchs~ wrote:You think clark is town, but you are okay with a wagon there because "info is info" does not feel like a genuine thought.
Yeah. I think he's more likely to be town than not. I also am not certain enough in this read to go defend him and attempt to dismantle his wagon, and I think that he'll probably become more readable as a consequence of it.

As for Nauls, agree to disagree I guess.
In post 116, Fuchs~ wrote:So after reading it, I opened your iso. So far you have claimed to have had alignment thoughts on Lars, MacReady, Copper, Windows, Clark, Nauls and Garry. Largely light comments, but all voiced, which made it look more like you are just going through the motions of calling things town or scum, vs have real thoughts on these players.
I don't understand this point. If I hadn't voiced those opinions, then you wouldn't know I had them, no?
Childs~
Childs~
Goon
Childs~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Childs~ »

In post 112, Palmer~ wrote:
In post 109, Norris~ wrote:Palmer, Windows literally said "catching a thing everyday and nobody can stop us" which is true for any game? Is that not literally just "explaining" (maybe stateing is a better word for you if you want to be a nitpicky demonspawn) the obvious?
I mean, yes, it's "stating the obvious", but the whole post itself is obviously trying to shoehorn in as many "Thing" puns as possible. I think that gives it much more context (and vibes more towny) than if you take his post literally.
I think you are reading too much into it

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”