hi, i'm large normal 242. and i'm over with.

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler:

vote count 4.2 !

JohnnyFarrar (3):
Toogeloo, MathBlade, Lukewarm

not voting (6):
JohnnyFarrar, Titus, marcistar, MariaR, Enchant, Cape90

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to blow someone up. day 4 ends in (expired on 2022-11-14 13:30:54)

modorator notes
  • bobo
Last edited by schadd_ on Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3188, Cape90 wrote:I wish I knew if Johnny's claim on one shot loyal BG is verifiable since I was just one-shot loyal BG, but I literally went on town and not mafia
I think the only thing close to it being verifiable would be to force titus to target johnny, but if Titus is scum it does not mean very much, and would require both of them to be allowed to live through the day
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That’s require three scum back to back to back which imho is a bad idea.

I do think Titus should be forced to visit Marci though.

Mainly since Marci is the obvious kill I want to voyeur Marci again and see if Titus has any “extras”.

And then whoever is doing the kill then can’t be Titus which will help narrow shit down.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3201, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3188, Cape90 wrote:I wish I knew if Johnny's claim on one shot loyal BG is verifiable since I was just one-shot loyal BG, but I literally went on town and not mafia
I think the only thing close to it being verifiable would be to force titus to target johnny, but if Titus is scum it does not mean very much, and would require both of them to be allowed to live through the day
In post 3044, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Ok, so I'm a 1-shot loyal bodyguard. I was unclear on if I still had my shot because it failed when chungo targeted Pooky.
I thought that meant I'd still have the opportunity to use it properly since I didn't actually guard any bodies, but I was mistaken. I didn't have an action to take last night
I was referring to this claim in particular
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3202, MathBlade wrote:That’s require three scum back to back to back which imho is a bad idea.

I do think Titus should be forced to visit Marci though.

Mainly since Marci is the obvious kill I want to voyeur Marci again and see if Titus has any “extras”.

And then whoever is doing the kill then can’t be Titus which will help narrow shit down.
I'll visit Marci. No one will be left unclaimed so I'll visit whoever.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by Titus »

It is my last shot though tonight.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3203, Cape90 wrote:
In post 3201, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3044, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Ok, so I'm a 1-shot loyal bodyguard. I was unclear on if I still had my shot because it failed when chungo targeted Pooky.
I thought that meant I'd still have the opportunity to use it properly since I didn't actually guard any bodies, but I was mistaken. I didn't have an action to take last night
I was referring to this claim in particular
Mainly I think there’s just too much chaos around the slot. I don’t see a way that through mass claim we’d almost auto win if Johnny is town. I think it’s much more valuable to force Titus not to kill. If we elim Johnny then Titus visit someone and I force visit then if Titus is scum, scum PRs won’t be active if I follow the setup.

I don’t trust Titus to tell the truth.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:26 pm

Post by Enchant »

What benifit of visiting marci who is most likely not lying about role (due being town), instead of anyone else?
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm sad this game turned into mech city over mafia and that's why I'm basically sitting here and waiting.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:46 pm

Post by marcistar »

not what i was going to say before, but if you guys are both town no matter when scum gets taken down the others will just let you leave because of the arguing causes enough thread noise to hide in such a "mechanical" game since you guys cant seem to get along.
so the town should stop step back from this fight for awhile. the town in you needs to be the bigger person if neither of you are getting eliminated today.
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:46 pm

Post by marcistar »

also makes it much harded to read since everywhere i look is just yalls useless arguing

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:47 pm

Post by marcistar »

let you live* not leave

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3207, Enchant wrote:What benifit of visiting marci who is most likely not lying about role (due being town), instead of anyone else?
The benefit is Math gets what he wants and we might actually engage and talk about reads tomorrow. We might actually eliminate Luke and Cape and win. Beyond that, there is none.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3207, Enchant wrote:What benifit of visiting marci who is most likely not lying about role (due being town), instead of anyone else?
Scum are likely going to kill Marci. Barring a ninja mod that will count as a visit.
Titus visits Marci. This is a visit.

Voyeur sees all visits.

If Titus is a combined X + rolecop then I see that as a voyeur as Titus would rolecop and X.
If the scum killing is combined killer and Y then I see X and Y as actions.

It’s a way to figure out a way to trust Titus. Between Johnny’s likely red flip and if any “extras” tells me who scum are. If there happens to be another doubled up protective who saves Marci even better.

I don’t trust her to tell the truth on Johnny as I think they are aligned. Going with the Titus checks Johnny and I voyeur Johnny means that Titus says whatever she wants and we likely elim town today and then have to elim scum only the rest of the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3208, MariaR wrote:I'm sad this game turned into mech city over mafia and that's why I'm basically sitting here and waiting.
That’s very suspicious to me as I remember you being in mech conversations in the past.

Yes this turned mech heavy but the mech is important this game. Mafia is social + mech
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3214, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3208, MariaR wrote:I'm sad this game turned into mech city over mafia and that's why I'm basically sitting here and waiting.
That’s very suspicious to me as I remember you being in mech conversations in the past.

Yes this turned mech heavy but the mech is important this game. Mafia is social + mech
Can you just stop saying everyone who objects is automatically scummy? You're just yelling down whomever doesn't cave and it's negative fun.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3209, marcistar wrote:not what i was going to say before, but if you guys are both town no matter when scum gets taken down the others will just let you leave because of the arguing causes enough thread noise to hide in such a "mechanical" game since you guys cant seem to get along.
so the town should stop step back from this fight for awhile. the town in you needs to be the bigger person if neither of you are getting eliminated today.
I think that doesn’t happen for scum.

Me Enchant and you are a hard confirmed block.

As close to Elo as we are scum have to keep killing in this block to have a chance.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 3213, MathBlade wrote:
Scum are likely going to kill Marci. Barring a ninja mod that will count as a visit.
Titus visits Marci. This is a visit.

Voyeur sees all visits.

If Titus is a combined X + rolecop then I see that as a voyeur as Titus would rolecop and X.
If the scum killing is combined killer and Y then I see X and Y as actions.

It’s a way to figure out a way to trust Titus. Between Johnny’s likely red flip and if any “extras” tells me who scum are. If there happens to be another doubled up protective who saves Marci even better.

I don’t trust her to tell the truth on Johnny as I think they are aligned. Going with the Titus checks Johnny and I voyeur Johnny means that Titus says whatever she wants and we likely elim town today and then have to elim scum only the rest of the game.
But why you can't watch Titus on someone else?

Like if Titus combined abomination, then you discover it on someone else as well.

Why would extra scum visit marci?
Wizard-Mercenary

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

Extra scum visit Marci because unless Titus is multitasking Marci won’t die otherwise.

I can voyeur her somewhere else but it’s suboptimal as we expect scum to have two PRs. If Titus is town then we need what PR they are.

If we go somewhere else I have to decide between getting possible information on scum or if Titus is a rolecop.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

The problem I have is I feel if Johnny flips red we’re almost locked into a Titus elim barring something innoing her

But the smart play is to have me always visit Marci

Each time I look at it I keep getting Titus scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 3218, MathBlade wrote:Extra scum visit Marci because unless Titus is multitasking Marci won’t die otherwise.
Well, unless Titus multitasking, Titus can't use rolecop AND kill. Makes sense.

So if Titus visits someone else (who ideally would be good rolecop check, so it's not wasted) and you vouyer someone else, then you still know Titus visited them, unless scum somehow fake that (which i hardly see possible).

So i think, Marci visit is not superiour and is actually harmful.
Wizard-Mercenary

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3220, Enchant wrote:
In post 3218, MathBlade wrote:Extra scum visit Marci because unless Titus is multitasking Marci won’t die otherwise.
Well, unless Titus multitasking, Titus can't use rolecop AND kill. Makes sense.

So if Titus visits someone else (who ideally would be good rolecop check, so it's not wasted) and you vouyer someone else, then you still know Titus visited them, unless scum somehow fake that (which i hardly see possible).

So i think, Marci visit is not superiour and is actually harmful.
That’s one option.

However we lose out on a lot more if I don’t voyeur Marci.

Because we know that it’s very likely scum will be visiting her then we get information on scum.

Eg if it’s just a kill action then we get info scum have a goon (or someone who can’t multitask)

It’s either A) I check Titus and give up information on scum and likely she is still scum anyway
Or B) I can get some limited information on scum but Titus is still scum

It’s lose lose.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

If you insist on it then we can elim Johnny then Titus announces who she is checking and I can voyeur there but it’s suboptimal
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:49 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 3221, MathBlade wrote:
Because we know that it’s very likely scum will be visiting her then we get information on scum.
Like "killing action performed on marci"?

Oh no how we can miss that info.
Wizard-Mercenary

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3223, Enchant wrote:
In post 3221, MathBlade wrote:
Like "killing action performed on marci"?

Oh no how we can miss that info.
You jest but if Titus is town then we likely have another scum PR out there. One that might be unable to use it’s power to avoid detection.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”