Blair~
Blair~
Townie
Blair~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by Blair~ »

in a normal game, you can bus for towncred and get towncred to endgame because really good bussing makes people look very town - that's the incentive to bus your teammate in a normal game

in this game - we are re-evaluating every slot every day because alignments can change so that bus credit doesn't do you any good - it's not like you can bus your teammate on day one and coast for a few days.
MacReady~
MacReady~
Goon
MacReady~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by MacReady~ »

Yeah that's fair
Blair~
Blair~
Townie
Blair~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by Blair~ »

In post 374, MacReady~ wrote:
In post 372, Blair~ wrote:
In post 370, MacReady~ wrote:Why do you think Windows is townie?
I thought his "reasoning" for thinking I am mafia is too stupid for a mafia player to make up.
And I guess, I think it's actually something scum might latch onto though, for lack of anything better
yea but his later posts are decent so I don't think he would decide to gimmick open with a really weird reason to scumread me.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by Norris~ »

In post 369, Blair~ wrote:Thinking more about Norris trolling and refusing to answer the question about which post made him think Clark is a Newb and not having an answer I feel like it might be somewhat more susp as if they had read it somewhere else like in the Mafia PT and subconsciously put it into their head then they might have slipped so it's not just trolling but possibly covering up a slip. I am fine with voting there if we want that
Oh yeah I did read it in scumchat, my bad thanks for letting me know.
Norris~
Norris~
Townie
Norris~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by Norris~ »

Like literally Blair can you try shutting up

You must like my trolling huh? I've already said I'll stop trolling if we move topic but you're trying to bring it back...
MacReady~
MacReady~
Goon
MacReady~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by MacReady~ »

I really don't think Clark 2.0 has been townie at all. I want to wagon the slot again
Fuchs~
Fuchs~
Goon
Fuchs~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Fuchs~ »

In post 166, Nauls~ wrote:Odds of Fuchs/Norris scum and that one part of made about my intro was some sort of chainsaw defense? Or maybe the "where to vote thing" is too genuine to come from that team. Both of them looks iffy to me regardless.
I don't think I understand what you are saying here?

You think that my comment about Palmer was a chainsaw defense of Norris?

I am not calling you scum here, I am vaguely leaning town on you. I was calling Palmer's reasoning non-genuine looking, like he was looking for a way to make an alignment based statement about you vs seeing something that he actually thought was alignment indicative, and that then influencing his read. I feel like I have reworded my point a few times, but am struggling to get people to actually understand my point about Palmer's post (including Palmer lol)

Just to add, this self referential nature of viewing the game does leans me more to you being town.
Fuchs~
Fuchs~
Goon
Fuchs~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by Fuchs~ »

In post 201, Palmer~ wrote:I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Lars' treatment of Norris is
worse
than Copper's is, assuming Norris is town. Copper's vote is naked and unexplained, sure. But reading through Lars' posts on the bottom of page 7 and top of page 8, they give off this aura of Lars trying really hard to appear superior to Norris. It doesn't read like he's actually interrogating Norris, it reads like he's trying to show to the rest of us how unreasonable and scummy Norris is.

I also think Norris is a type of player that is easier to read if he's allowed to do his own thing, rather than if he gets jumped on early. Which is an additional point that gives me the chills about Lars here.
I town read Lars's posts about Norris here for the exact reasons that you scum read them lmao.

Lars is putting in work on it, cross checking the tone of his recent posts vs how he presented prior, and putting himself in the forefront of the push by being the strongest, loudest, most detailed pusher. This is not where scum want to be on a town!Norris wagon.

It is early Day 1, and Norris is doing a decent job of making himself look bad. No need for scum to go this hard right there, so this looks more to me like town!Lars genuinely believing in his case.
Fuchs~
Fuchs~
Goon
Fuchs~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by Fuchs~ »

In post 281, Windows~ wrote:
Copper went from "mostly a gutread" to "this kind of behaviour is really scummy" in literally 2 minutes, you don't see a contradiction there?

Cooper tries to justify this but I don't buy it:
In post 255, Copper~ wrote: I had not quite finished my backread when responding to Bennings, Norris started getting really trolly on page 8 which I didn't read during the "sheeping" comment, the "trolling" comment came after I read everything.
You finished the backread in the 2 minutes between those posts?

And the "we're not even on page 10" sounds like you were caught up:
In post 206, Copper~ wrote:

I think windows is town for this post
Opportunistic how? It's mostly a gutread but we're not even on page 10.
"I forgot to mention the scumminess of the posting style" is an explanation I could have bought but "I was still rereading" I don't think fits with that timeline.
Fuchs~
Fuchs~
Goon
Fuchs~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by Fuchs~ »

In post 383, Fuchs~ wrote:
Copper went from "mostly a gutread" to "this kind of behaviour is really scummy" in literally 2 minutes, you don't see a contradiction there?

In post 255, Copper~ wrote: I had not quite finished my backread when responding to Bennings, Norris started getting really trolly on page 8 which I didn't read during the "sheeping" comment, the "trolling" comment came after I read everything.

"I forgot to mention the scumminess of the posting style" is an explanation I could have bought but "I was still rereading" I don't think fits with that timeline.
ebwop

Put my comment in the middle of the quote lol
Fuchs~
Fuchs~
Goon
Fuchs~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by Fuchs~ »

In post 335, Norris~ wrote:Wheres Fuchs at though?
Oh look, it me
Blair~
Blair~
Townie
Blair~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by Blair~ »

In post 379, Norris~ wrote:Like literally Blair can you try shutting up

You must like my trolling huh? I've already said I'll stop trolling if we move topic but you're trying to bring it back...

at some point people will get annoyed enough by your shit to kill you just to shut you up
Fuchs~
Fuchs~
Goon
Fuchs~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by Fuchs~ »

In post 349, Norris~ wrote:
In post 347, Bennings~ wrote:
In post 317, Norris~ wrote:I don't like everyone pushing me, but I don't complain about every single one of them.
so what separates childs from the rest?
u can try opening fhe quote in the post ur looking at and opening the spoiler and read the italics i added on.. please?
This feels like really bad reasoning, but Norris putting his entire point inside a spoiler inside a quote makes me want to call him town again. At least back up to null
Fuchs~
Fuchs~
Goon
Fuchs~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Fuchs~ »

In post 317, Norris~ wrote:
In post 316, MacReady~ wrote:You don't seem to like Childs pushing you so I wouldn't expect you to
I don't like everyone pushing me, but I don't complain about every single one of them.
In post 311, MacReady~ wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 265, Childs~ wrote:I can see "Norris" dying and replacing someone in the roster as his strategy for this behavior, I didn't vote him right after that act because wey had'nt heard from Clark
Others have said this sounded weird, which eh don't know if I agree about that specifically. But its already just drawing a conclusion first. "can see it" as my strategy, the way thats worded makes it a bit easy to go back later after I flip and say the opposite as well. They haven't actually thought through what would or wouldn't be a valid strategy for me, since the follow from me questioning it... isn't all that descriptive?
In post 268, Childs~ wrote:
In post 267, Norris~ wrote:why didnt i just... try harder to appear town so I wouldnt have to changeling?
And actually reading this, I kinda like the content of the post.
because you are too bad to do that. prove me wrong
^ "You're too bad for that" doesn't seem like weighing the options, it just straight out goes as a hit to my confidence.
In post 270, Childs~ wrote:
In post 269, Windows~ wrote:
In post 265, Childs~ wrote:I can see "Norris" dying and replacing someone in the roster as his strategy for this behavior, I didn't vote him right after that act because wey had'nt heard from Clark
On the flip side if he's town he's a pretty easy target for scum to assimilate. Alternate between snarky posts and copying other people's posts and no one would know the difference.
Don't forget the LaLaLa posts

I mean if trolling is a free pass to being townread as some people seem to be implying why don't we all just troll and random lim people everday?
They're just shading me in this post "Don't forget the lalala posts" comes off as... I don't know if wording this right.. but know-it-allesque? if that confuses I can explain slightly... I think. The later part of the post just seems like theyre pissed its working for me.
In post 283, Childs~ wrote:
In post 275, Blair~ wrote:
In post 267, Norris~ wrote:why didnt i just... try harder to appear town so I wouldnt have to changeling?

If Thing Norris is incapable of not trolling I'm not sure how jumping into another body is going to change anything
why are you defending a troll old man?

do you like being trolled?

as for your question, he trolls today to "appear" town because his actions are "too scum to be scum" and then changelings to someone, I can totally see scum trying to pull that off
Same thing here, they're overly pissed its working for me. Trolls are in every game lol you can't escape them.
This also assumes I would be confident enough to try and pull this off as scum, but earlier they said I'm bad at the game?
If you want to be extra nitpicky, the wording on the ending of this post.
In post 284, Childs~ wrote:
In post 278, Clark~ wrote:
On the flip side if he's town he's a pretty easy target for scum to assimilate. Alternate between snarky posts and copying other people's posts and no one would know the difference.
On a similar flip side, if he's town and starts solving and not trolling later on someone might case that as having been assimilated
this is tea leaf reading type of stuff

It's still antitown behavior to answer like he did to a simple explain your thought process question
I don't know what tea leaf means here so I won't "make up a read" about this. (I believe this is me shading Lars but I might be wrong about that).
In post 296, Childs~ wrote:
In post 294, Blair~ wrote:if we don't have any better leads by the end of the day I'd be down to incinerate Norris but I'm not going to waste my time trying to sort some troll.
you know what could fix that? maybe start liming trolls first to discourage such behavior?

but anyway you at least aknowledge that it's a possible and deserved lim
Childs is more interested in their own emotions instead of actually solving to find scum... I wonder why they wouldnt feel a need to find scum...

Pages 11 and 12 actually
I feel like his approach to your slot, particularly from these posts are unlikely to come from scum - he feels truly annoyed at the situation, is not pushing a policy lim, and is trying to understand Norris's behavior in an AI context. The cumulative effect feels townie to me, doesn't feel like a policy lim from scum
But.. whatever
Blair~
Blair~
Townie
Blair~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Blair~ »

I am not trying to bring up your shit

I have not asked you a question. I frankly don't give a fuck about your shit trolling. If it's disruptive enough to the game I'm happy to incinerate you because it annoys me.

I'm expressing my view on voting you. You don't have to respond to that by being a douchebag unless you really want to goad me into voting you for some reason because you believe getting yourself killed would somehow make you happy or whatever.
Fuchs~
Fuchs~
Goon
Fuchs~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by Fuchs~ »

In post 388, Fuchs~ wrote:
In post 317, Norris~ wrote:
In post 316, MacReady~ wrote:You don't seem to like Childs pushing you so I wouldn't expect you to
I don't like everyone pushing me, but I don't complain about every single one of them.
In post 311, MacReady~ wrote:
Spoiler:
Others have said this sounded weird, which eh don't know if I agree about that specifically. But its already just drawing a conclusion first. "can see it" as my strategy, the way thats worded makes it a bit easy to go back later after I flip and say the opposite as well. They haven't actually thought through what would or wouldn't be a valid strategy for me, since the follow from me questioning it... isn't all that descriptive?
^ "You're too bad for that" doesn't seem like weighing the options, it just straight out goes as a hit to my confidence.
In post 270, Childs~ wrote:
Don't forget the LaLaLa posts

I mean if trolling is a free pass to being townread as some people seem to be implying why don't we all just troll and random lim people everday?
They're just shading me in this post "Don't forget the lalala posts" comes off as... I don't know if wording this right.. but know-it-allesque? if that confuses I can explain slightly... I think. The later part of the post just seems like theyre pissed its working for me.
In post 283, Childs~ wrote:
In post 275, Blair~ wrote:

If Thing Norris is incapable of not trolling I'm not sure how jumping into another body is going to change anything
why are you defending a troll old man?

do you like being trolled?

as for your question, he trolls today to "appear" town because his actions are "too scum to be scum" and then changelings to someone, I can totally see scum trying to pull that off
Same thing here, they're overly pissed its working for me. Trolls are in every game lol you can't escape them.
This also assumes I would be confident enough to try and pull this off as scum, but earlier they said I'm bad at the game?
If you want to be extra nitpicky, the wording on the ending of this post.
In post 284, Childs~ wrote:
In post 278, Clark~ wrote:
On a similar flip side, if he's town and starts solving and not trolling later on someone might case that as having been assimilated
this is tea leaf reading type of stuff

It's still antitown behavior to answer like he did to a simple explain your thought process question
I don't know what tea leaf means here so I won't "make up a read" about this. (I believe this is me shading Lars but I might be wrong about that).
In post 296, Childs~ wrote:
In post 294, Blair~ wrote:if we don't have any better leads by the end of the day I'd be down to incinerate Norris but I'm not going to waste my time trying to sort some troll.
you know what could fix that? maybe start liming trolls first to discourage such behavior?

but anyway you at least aknowledge that it's a possible and deserved lim
Childs is more interested in their own emotions instead of actually solving to find scum... I wonder why they wouldnt feel a need to find scum...

Pages 11 and 12 actually
I feel like his approach to your slot, particularly from these posts are unlikely to come from scum - he feels truly annoyed at the situation, is not pushing a policy lim, and is trying to understand Norris's behavior in an AI context. The cumulative effect feels townie to me, doesn't feel like a policy lim from scum
But.. whatever
And actually reading this, I kinda like the content of the post.
Wow, managed to put my comment in the wrong place twice. Oh how I have goofed this night
Fuchs~
Fuchs~
Goon
Fuchs~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Fuchs~ »

In post 356, Palmer~ wrote:If you read my posts, you will notice that I don't scumread any of the three wagons! And I DO scumread multiple people voting for those wagons!

In addition to that, I do not care about baseless VCA!
In post 362, Palmer~ wrote:Or maybe these are three town wagons and the things don't give two shits about pushing town wagons when there's no threat for them. But I dunno.
Not liking the wagons in part because you scum read multiple people voting on those wagons feels pretty contradictory to coming back and arguing that maybe scum does not feel the need to push any of the wagons since they are all town.
Fuchs~
Fuchs~
Goon
Fuchs~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by Fuchs~ »

I think that Blair, Lars, Nails, Copper, Windows, Norris and MacReady are all town of varying degrees of strength

I have had conflicting thoughts on Childs, so he is in: I don't know where these balance out, so I'll call it Null Tier.

I have had 0 retained thoughts on Garry or Bennings, so they are in null:scum.

Palmer and Clark in the scum pile
Fuchs~
Fuchs~
Goon
Fuchs~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by Fuchs~ »

Unofficial Vote Count
Norris (3):
Nauls, Lars, Copper
Clark (3):
MacReady, Garry, Blair
Copper (3):
Clark, Bennings, Windows
Windows (2):
Norris, Palmer
Palmer (1):
Fuchs

With 13 alive, it's 7 to eliminate.

VOTE: Clark

I am actually leaning town on ever other wagon lmao
Lars~
Lars~
Townie
Lars~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by Lars~ »

In post 368, Blair~ wrote:actually on second thought I don't think it's that relevant because it could just be about E-1ing in general and not about Clark's alignment in this particular game.
I think you're still misinterpreting here, he's saying that the virtue signaling is about choosing not to E-1 someone. It's reasonable to see that as a bit performative.
Lars~
Lars~
Townie
Lars~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by Lars~ »

In post 387, Fuchs~ wrote:
In post 349, Norris~ wrote:
In post 347, Bennings~ wrote:
In post 317, Norris~ wrote:I don't like everyone pushing me, but I don't complain about every single one of them.
so what separates childs from the rest?
u can try opening fhe quote in the post ur looking at and opening the spoiler and read the italics i added on.. please?
This feels like really bad reasoning, but Norris putting his entire point inside a spoiler inside a quote makes me want to call him town again. At least back up to null
thanks for pointing this out. I had completely missed the spoilered comments (and didn't understand what the comment referencing it was talking about) until now.

points to you for making this clear and points to Norris for the comments themselves, which I think are good

VOTE: Clark
Lars~
Lars~
Townie
Lars~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:44 pm

Post by Lars~ »

Leaning more town on MacReady now. Less sure on my read of Palmer.
Copper~
Copper~
Townie
Copper~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:06 pm

Post by Copper~ »

In post 343, Bennings~ wrote:
In post 248, Nauls~ wrote:Honestly I’m not the biggest fan of the votes that have piled onto Norris, but Norris also hasn’t given me any reason to feel any better about them than before.
Yeah I'm getting LHF vibes
Doesn't seem like genuine LHF town and more like scum trolling to look like LHF. Subtle difference.
Copper~
Copper~
Townie
Copper~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:10 pm

Post by Copper~ »

In post 362, Palmer~ wrote:Or maybe these are three town wagons and the things don't give two shits about pushing town wagons when there's no threat for them. But I dunno.
Possible but I'm like 95% sure there is at least one scum between those 3 wagons. imo it's Norris.
Copper~
Copper~
Townie
Copper~
Townie
Townie

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by Copper~ »

In post 384, Fuchs~ wrote:
In post 383, Fuchs~ wrote:

ebwop

Put my comment in the middle of the quote lol
Elaborate.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”