PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

FlavorAll eyes in the court were on the lady in red as she casually walked up to the king with not a hint of fear in her eyes.

She leaned down and whispered something in his ear and turned and walked away - unbowed and completely unafraid.

"Dracarys"

The command boomed throughout the hall.

The dragonfire's intensity ripped through the hall and sent onlookers scrambling

MariaR was aligned with the
Town

Execution Vote - Day OneWith twenty one players alive - it requires eleven votes to make a decision. Failure to reach a majority results in no execution

Dwlee99 [9]:
Datisi, Dannflor, PenguinPower, Firebringer, Titus, MariaR, Lukewarm, GuiltyLion, VP Baltar
Furtiveglance [3]:
Junkochan, thestatusquo, unwnd
GuiltyLion [2]:
Enchant, mastina
unwnd [2]:
furtiveglance, Andante
Enchant [1]:
Andresvmb
Datisi [1]:
Dwlee99
VP Baltar [1]:
ProfessorDrapion
MariaR [1]:
Unowen

not voting [1]:
Lady Lambdadelta,

Deadline:

(expired on 2022-11-25 14:48:35)
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:35 pm

replacing unwnd
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:32 pm

JohnnyFarrar replaces unwnd

Night One has begun!

Dawn will occur at (expired on 2022-11-24 22:48:35)
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:51 pm

FlavorLord Lukewarm felt every stone step beneath his heels as he climbed the stairs to his bedchamber - a man of six and seventy, he felt every one of those years in his knees as he reached his doorway.

Dismissing the guards with a nod, he opened the doors to his chambers and swiftly locked them behind him.

The council meetings had begun to go longer and longer and now he could feel a tiredness in his soul that had crawled into him during the night.

There was still so much work to do before he could rest; a mountain of paperwork confronted him on his desk.

He never felt the blade as it plunged into him from behind; he finally found the rest that he so sorely needed.

Lukewarm was killed on Night One. He was aligned with the
Town

King Shea must pick a small council member to take over Lukewarm's duties before the end of the day

With nineteen players alive - it will require ten votes to eliminate a player.

Execution Deadline: (expired on 2022-12-02 22:58:35)
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:56 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

Ok that’s a really weird kill considering I thought that dude was a likely wolf.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:59 pm

And Shea didn’t die which is also odd as I’d expect them to have died and flipped town and GL and VP to be hard pushing Mastina cause they are both wolves.

Another thing is that Maria also wolf read both GL and VP.

I still agree that GL and VP made really questionable choices.
Funny though if Mastina never said what they said I was actually planning to Thunderdome VP today cause of their actions towards Maria.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:04 pm

Gonna restate these posts from Mastina:

>Shea said he had a strong townread on Dwlee.
>Shea said he would ONLY execute to save a strong townread (per the above, this includes Dwlee).
>Shea said he was considering MariaR for the execute. (Per the above, he would only pull the trigger to save a strong townread, so while considering her, he wouldn't actually execute her needlessly.)
>GuiltyLion and VP Baltar, knowing the three above, voted Dwlee up to L-1.
>Per the above, where Shea said he'd execute to save a strong townread, and had a strong townread on Dwlee, and was considering executing MariaR, he executed MariaR to save Dwlee.

@Shea also giving me tracker ability would be nice, I just took a look at Luke’s role.

Also another thing to point out I just want to bookmark there are 3 players, 2 are very likely wolves, 1 could easily be town but if they flip wolf they spew the other town.

Andante!Wolf (-) Enchant!Town
GuiltyLion!Wolf (-) Furtive!Town
VP Balter!Wolf (-) Titus!Town

Again, I’d like to request either VP or Guilty be executed today.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:04 pm

Points from Mastina*
That was only one part of a post from Mastina in the PT lol.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2354, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Ok that’s a really weird kill considering I thought that dude was a likely wolf.
In post 2355, ProfessorDrapion wrote:And Shea didn’t die which is also odd as I’d expect them to have died and flipped town and GL and VP to be hard pushing Mastina cause they are both wolves.
Ok, these things didn't happen, so you should reassess what your read of the game is.
Another thing is that Maria also wolf read both GL and VP.
No she didnt? She re-evaluated me and didn't have me in her last reads POE. She also was pushing TSQ, like even if we were wolves why would we kill him.

Don't get pocketed by mastina in the PT

Also, Did Dwlee post at all overnight?

Also I've had a good Thanksgiving and am rapidly approaching too lit to post so I probably won't be around much tonight but will be engaged tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving nerds
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: Dwlee

Was a good lim yesterday, still a good lim today. Could also go for Penguin or possibly unwnd/mastina/Junko although I'm a bit waffley on those.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

Hello Proffesor, I'm also surprised that Luke was the kill, the seemly weakest por, maybe mafia wants to Snatch it for whatever secret effect it has?

Anyway thoughts on what happened, I think Shea Made a poor decision, he admited that the kill on Maria was because he was annoyed by her last posts, but still now that it wasn't an elim but a execute we got hardly any info

I agree with Drapion I would vote Baltar or Guiltylion today
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2356, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Gonna restate these posts from Mastina:

>Shea said he had a strong townread on Dwlee.
>Shea said he would ONLY execute to save a strong townread (per the above, this includes Dwlee).
>Shea said he was considering MariaR for the execute. (Per the above, he would only pull the trigger to save a strong townread, so while considering her, he wouldn't actually execute her needlessly.)
>GuiltyLion and VP Baltar, knowing the three above, voted Dwlee up to L-1.
>Per the above, where Shea said he'd execute to save a strong townread, and had a strong townread on Dwlee, and was considering executing MariaR, he executed MariaR to save Dwlee.

@Shea also giving me tracker ability would be nice, I just took a look at Luke’s role.

Also another thing to point out I just want to bookmark there are 3 players, 2 are very likely wolves, 1 could easily be town but if they flip wolf they spew the other town.

Andante!Wolf (-) Enchant!Town
GuiltyLion!Wolf (-) Furtive!Town
VP Balter!Wolf (-) Titus!Town

Again, I’d like to request either VP or Guilty be executed today.
Nope. We do Dwlee.

VOTE: Dwlee
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 2360, JunkoChan wrote:Hello Proffesor, I'm also surprised that Luke was the kill, the seemly weakest por, maybe mafia wants to Snatch it for whatever secret effect it has?

Anyway thoughts on what happened, I think Shea Made a poor decision, he admited that the kill on Maria was because he was annoyed by her last posts, but still now that it wasn't an elim but a execute we got hardly any info

I agree with Drapion I would vote Baltar or Guiltylion today
Seemingly weakest pr*

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Luke's PR was the best PR to check for scum on the council. His death points to Junko scum IMO
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I don't like junkos reaction to the night kill either here or in the supporter thread.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 2363, GuiltyLion wrote:Luke's PR was the best PR to check for scum on the council. His death points to Junko scum IMO
Explain how that makes sense, the role part

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Tracker is much better for verifying that PRs go where they say they go, rather than catching scum making a kill which is very unlikely especially N1
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 2364, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't like junkos reaction to the night kill either here or in the supporter thread.
??? I haven't said anything about the dead in the council or the supporter thread

I actually said who i was giving my potion too before the dead happened because it would make sense to kill the doctor first and i thought I was done for

Explain

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I guess it could also point to Datisi if I'm being thorough and ignoring my reads because Junko is still sorta leashed implicitly
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 2366, GuiltyLion wrote:Tracker is much better for verifying that PRs go where they say they go, rather than catching scum making a kill which is very unlikely especially N1
You know they have hidden abilities we know nothing about right?

They could be going to the target to do something Bad and there's 4 other members who can do the kill, is a weak ass pr

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 2367, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 2364, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't like junkos reaction to the night kill either here or in the supporter thread.
??? I haven't said anything about the dead in the council or the supporter thread

I actually said who i was giving my potion too before the dead happened because it would make sense to kill the doctor first and i thought I was done for

Explain
Just from my past experience statements like 'welp, hope I don't die!' or 'phew I'm still alive!' are just way more likely to come from scum or town, that's what I meant by your comments in the supporter thread.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

Well i did say that and that's why i said what my night action was, I still think killing me and possibly getting another way to kill is optimal which makes me uneasy about luke dying

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by mastina »

VOTE: BP Baltar

Away from home + holiday + too tired to engage + fuck engaging with mafia games they're literally not. Worth. It. (Not that that's stopped me from hard-efforting, what? My last four??? Towngames? It's a lot, and unhealthy so, but I digress),
But like.

It's always VP or GL today and Drspion wanted VP, so.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2369, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 2366, GuiltyLion wrote:Tracker is much better for verifying that PRs go where they say they go, rather than catching scum making a kill which is very unlikely especially N1

They could be going to the target to do something Bad and there's 4 other members who can do the kill, is a weak ass pr
This is unrelated to my point

I'm just saying Luke is the only one who can tell us who Datisi/Andante/Junko visited, otherwise yall can just lie. Especially if scum councilors have abilities they would want to use on other players
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 2373, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2369, JunkoChan wrote:

This is unrelated to my point

I'm just saying Luke is the only one who can tell us who Datisi/Andante/Junko visited, otherwise yall can just lie. Especially if scum councilors have abilities they would want to use on other players
If you don't trust me you can wait for Datisi to tell us if he received the potion and firebringer to claim who he gave money too

Or are you implying that we are all scum?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”