catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2216 (isolation #200) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 2214, Tempest wrote:I haven't been solving much either though! This game has been weird. Part of me wants to just vote ffery and put her out of her misery. If she's town, she's not having the greatest game or time to play, and if she's scum, she's probably just miserable.

I realize that the questions of the night actions can't really be answered until we know, but I do wonder why skitter was moved from the gate if she's town. I don't think there was any indication that I had changed any of my reads, so why not leave her there? I guess it could all be wifom to have me ask this very question, so meh.
we're kind of at do or die time here, my attention for the game isn't what it used to be, do you want to vote first or should I?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2217 (isolation #201) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by catboi »

I do want to try to leave a case on the wall before I vote, just mentally hard for me to write preflip cases
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2245 (isolation #202) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:58 am

Post by catboi »

this is the scenario I feared, things are taking too long. I wanted to be polite and accomodate people but it's really not leading anywhere. I'm going to vote in the next few hours, if anyone's around and has something to ask, speak up now.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2248 (isolation #203) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:28 am

Post by catboi »

In post 2247, Aisa wrote:
In post 2245, catboi wrote:this is the scenario I feared, things are taking too long. I wanted to be polite and accomodate people but it's really not leading anywhere. I'm going to vote in the next few hours, if anyone's around and has something to ask, speak up now.
Hi I guess that seems fair enough, fmpov ideally you wouldn't vote for a couple days, but I kinda agree that from the rest of the game's pov a flip is useful, necessary even. I'm personally not going to support or oppose, do what you want.

I guess it would be nice to hear your Wall solve before you disappear.

I'm going to read the game and catch up for realz starting now.
the deadline is in less than 4 days, if you are town I am sorry but I absolutely cannot wait for you
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2252 (isolation #204) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:01 am

Post by catboi »

In post 2249, Aisa wrote:No worries.
Is it skitter you want to vote?
yeah
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2288 (isolation #205) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 2276, Coral wrote:Same goes for being completely uninterested in playing the minigame in the way that should be optimal from his town perspective. Accepting being the voter (while originally saying he wanted to vote in a day or so, and then not doing so for a week) seems more likely to come from scum being performative.

The complete lack of support for his Faker scumread (and aggressive unwillingness to support it) also makes it seem like that was a read that came out of necessity of feeling he needed to push back with equal aggression than it did out of a natural read.

All of this might not matter much if he does actually follow through on voting soon, but I want it said in case Gate resolves first and then he ends up delaying further.
yes there's no other reason i would delay voting, nothing at all that caused an interruption to my game
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2289 (isolation #206) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by catboi »

just completely fucking insufferable
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2290 (isolation #207) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by catboi »

anyway, I'm sorry if this is wrong. My passion for this game is dead. I can't dig into things the way I used to be able to. Playing as town is completely unenjoyable. The thought of attempting to reread this game is too painful for me to do so. I leave behind no conclusive statement on the Wall except an advisory that I think Chara is town, you can see somewhere in my ISO that I made a post with postnum links as to why I think so.

VOTE: skitter

Sorry for how this game went, I didn't want to play mafia. I got dragged in by a friend who I'm not sure is a friend anymore because of my actions this game. Hopefully one day I'll regain my spark for this game. If anyone wants to talk outside the game I have a Discord in my profile.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2291 (isolation #208) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by catboi »

good luck town, you're probably going to need it.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2294 (isolation #209) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 2293, MathBlade wrote:Nah good luck y’all. I really hope one day you’ll both be able to read me.

I think I gave my reads.

I don’t think skitter scum will clarify as she’s on a gloat pass.
i mean why is that your assumption rather than me being scum giving up
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2349 (isolation #210) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by catboi »

GG all

Sorry again for being a bit limp this game, heart wasn't really in it, luckily I was able to get to the right outcome with a little help pointing me there. In my haste to leave I forgot to properly case absinthe, had assumed it was a guaranteed vote but people have flipped for lesser things before, glad tammy held true.

thanks to ydrasse for hosting~
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2350 (isolation #211) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by catboi »

and Happy New Year everyone!

Return to “Completed Open Games”