Mini 2286: Legends of the Hidden Temple IV (Explorers Win!)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:37 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 397, Cephrir wrote:
In post 395, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 394, Cephrir wrote:I'm at a point where I would be interested to see an iguanas vs snakes challenge.
I think all four have scum equity
and I'd like to see them under pressure & commit the whole game to sorting them all
explain this pls? specifically Ythan because that's the one I think makes the least sense rn
Oh, I thought furtive and aisa were the iguanas, my bad. I meant parrots and snakes
You think me and Aisa are both scummy? I didn't realise that based on how you've been posting.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:40 am

Post by Cephrir »

I currently suspect both of you enough to want more information, yes
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 355, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 347, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 298, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 257, Flea The Magician wrote:Gnight, love to know why you're thinking that in the morning and if you still stand by it.
Yeh I do, I'd like to vote off Meg or GE primarily
Oops found it.
ngl I expected a lil more stubstance.

Why these two?
I think Meg is everyone's biggest scumread for a reason, they haven't given as much content as everyone else except for maybe Yume.

GE feels a bit strategic in terms of the reads they've given out, like (initially) scumreading me and subtly defending Meg by explaining that one of their posts was sarcastic
Yume doesn’t need to post a lot of content to sort her. I was initially suspicious of their opening post but then she explained it and she’s very obviously town.

What bugged me about Mega is that she made such a huge freaking big deal about my Mastina vote when it doesn’t even count. It’s not like I put Mastina into actual danger, so just seemed way over the top and why is she still voting Yume?

@@Mega why aren’t you solving in your hood?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 357, Save The Dragons wrote:I think Meg is town
Based on? And anyone you currently sr?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 365, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 362, Gamma Emerald wrote:
who do you think is scum?
I want to keep it under wraps so I'm going to use code but here's who I'm thinking

Ancy-nay
Orst-way
Maybe astina-may
Less sure of ephrir-cay and uritive-fay
Translation please? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 367, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I want to keep it under wraps so I'm going to use code but here's who I'm thinking

Ancy-nay
Orst-way
Maybe astina-may
why the first one
I'm a bit wary of her approach to me rn (specifically, seems she's trying to skirt around a definite read) but don't feel like she's pinged me notably
???

If this is about me, it’s because I don’t have one yet. Would you like me to pretend otherwise?

Not sure if I like this. How is not yet having a confident read on you skirting around jack?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 368, furtiveglance wrote:

Ancy-nay
Orst-way
Maybe astina-may
Really trynna open up the communal scumpool here. These are some scalding takes
I must be the only one in need of an STD translator for these posts.

It reads to me like: me, no, duckling, yes, Mastina, maybe, and null on Ceph/furtive. Am I reading this right @STD?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 369, Save The Dragons wrote:

Ancy-nay
Orst-way
Maybe astina-may
why the first one
I'm a bit wary of her approach to me rn (specifically, seems she's trying to skirt around a definite read) but don't feel like she's pinged me notably
You cracked the code!

Actually it was her read on you that pinged me. It feels forced. I won't pretend I'm the best Nancy reader but her tone feels off. Sometimes she feels super town when town and sometimes she doesn't feel super town and here she doesn't
So you actually are sr me. Interesting, you’d be very wrong then. If you’re town, you learned nothing from Schadd’s game or HDP and to make it clear I don’t have a confident read on you either.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 372, Save The Dragons wrote:Why? did I nail your partners
VOTE: STD
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 408, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 372, Save The Dragons wrote:Why? did I nail your partners
VOTE: STD
I think that’s a really scummy post. I’m not scum and I don’t believe furtive is either.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Hot take, if Mega’s scum here, STD could be a possible buddy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:48 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Voting does nothing. If no one challenges Meg's team with the worst, then I will, just so we can vote Meg out.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 387, Flea The Magician wrote:So we have

Meg and worst - The Non-posters.
furtive and gamma - The Minimal Posters
me and StD - The Instigators
Aisa and Cephy - The Indirect Posters
Yume and Ythan - The Forgotten
Mastina and Nancy - Warming up. (Nancy's definitely got the cats butt wiggle vibe at the moment - you know its coming, just not when)
cat butt’s wiggle? What lol? I’lll claw anyone who tries to shitpush me. That’s a promise.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 411, furtiveglance wrote:Voting does nothing. If no one challenges Meg's team with the worst, then I will, just so we can vote Meg out.
I know but both STD’s bad read on me + scummy post + arbitrary unexplained defence on Mega, I don’t like. It definitely pings me when someone throws out meaningless words like “forced” about me. It almost sounds made up. Ironically, I’ve actually never ever had anyone describe my posting that way when I’ve actually been scum. That in itself is nia for STD but it’s both the post to you plus the unexplained Mega defence I’m not getting. He just straight up said she was town for no reason whatsoever. So I don’t actually have a confident read on her but how STD is confidently tr her based on what?

And I’m good at tonereading and I think Mastina’s likely town. She kind’ve robotic as scum. It’s hard to explain and I also trust her read on you as well since I’m vibing with it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 411, furtiveglance wrote:Voting does nothing. If no one challenges Meg's team with the worst, then I will, just so we can vote Meg out.
I think > than rand chance that team isn’t t/t. I don’t hate duckling’s trs but he is generally more aggressive with his scumhunting than he has been so far here and so far he doesn’t seem to be trying very hard but I want to hear from Mega why she isn’t doing any solving in her pt. But we can’t do more to parse her until she posts more. What bothers me about STD’s Mega tr is that I don’t think there’s any good reason for a confident tr on that slot yet. Him saying she could be town would be okay but what basis is there for a confident tr on her atp?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:11 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 391, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 387, Flea The Magician wrote:So we have

Meg and worst - The Non-posters.
furtive and gamma - The Minimal Posters
me and StD - The Instigators
Aisa and Cephy - The Indirect Posters
Yume and Ythan - The Forgotten
Mastina and Nancy - Warming up. (Nancy's definitely got the cats butt wiggle vibe at the moment - you know its coming, just not when)
this makes very little sense to me
me and furtive are towards the top of the post count range, how are we "minimal posters"?
Because neither of you have posted anything beyond bare minimum in what you've posted.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

My reads haven’t changed much since the last time I gave reads but want a response from Gamma to my question and slight scumlean on STD. InHDP where he also read me wrong, he was constantly vacillating on that. He sounds way too confident in general and not in the right way. He’s sr slots I tr and is confidently without explanation tr what rn for me is a nullread and that response to furtive was hella scummy.

I don’t have a confident read on Gamma yet, one way or another and I don’t understand why she thinks I should have one yet.

My confident reads are the same as they were: Still like Yume, furtive, Mastina, Flea, Ythan and if anyone has any issue with that, then change my goddamned mind.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 330, Ythan wrote:
In post 320, Aisa wrote:Flea, is this a fair summary of your thoughts of furtive?
What prompted this post?
I guess just trying to understand how Flea's mind works and whether they are Town given the whole situation with Flea saying I'm making assumptions.
In post 253, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 241, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 237, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 217, Aisa wrote: [...]
This is interesting, as this is a 18 minute later clarification and deflection on furtives behalf as well as a nice lil twist on what I've said so far.
Wow I wonder what you're really subtly implying here...oh no if I infer anything from this then it reveals my very sus defensive pov how smart of you
I haven't implied anything. I've said exactly what I've said. This is an afterthought and a chunky one at that, with enough time to step away and come back.
In post 237, Flea The Magician wrote:Now for the twist, you're stating that I believe furtive not prioritising sorting you is scum-indicative.
I haven't said that, at all - though I can see the skimmed milk off hand comment being seen as such.
My initial interpretation of the 18 minutes later comment was also that Flea wanted to imply that I was suspicious, and then there's furtive not prioritising sorting me, which we've been over.

My current guess is that Flea is Town, but imo making assumptions of the sort I have been making is a
completely reasonable
thing to do. Comments like "This is interesting, as this is a 18 minute later clarification and deflection on furtives behalf as well as a nice lil twist..." have a tone where, for most other players, you can safely assume means they scumread you.

And as I was turning over Flea's posts in my head I realised that after 253 I still wasn't sure if Flea SRed furtive for not wanting to sort me, that was one of my main concerns. Basically wondered if Flea was playing a big game of misdirection / pretending fae didn't mean what they actually meant.

To be clear I townlean Flea despite this, I think there are enough other indicators of a townie mindset and faer tone seems quite natural.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Asia, other than Flea and furtive, any other reads?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 257, Flea The Magician wrote:Gnight, love to know why you're thinking that in the morning and if you still stand by it.
Oops found it.

Why these two?
I think Meg is everyone's biggest scumread for a reason, they haven't given as much content as everyone else except for maybe Yume.

GE feels a bit strategic in terms of the reads they've given out, like (initially) scumreading me and subtly defending Meg by explaining that one of their posts was sarcastic
vrej
why do people think random ass posts of mine are "defending" people
this is not the first time it's happened but it's still stupid af
I was clarifying Meg's posts for Nancy
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 405, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Ancy-nay
Orst-way
Maybe astina-may
why the first one
???

If this is about me, it’s because I don’t have one yet. Would you like me to pretend otherwise?

Not sure if I like this. How is not yet having a confident read on you skirting around jack?
you said you liked my posting earlier but haven't built on that at all
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 419, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Oops found it.

Why these two?

vrej
So it was Mega who you thought was skirting around having a read on you then?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 416, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:My reads haven’t changed much since the last time I gave reads but want a response from Gamma to my question and slight scumlean on STD. InHDP where he also read me wrong, he was constantly vacillating on that. He sounds way too confident in general and not in the right way. He’s sr slots I tr and is confidently without explanation tr what rn for me is a nullread and that response to furtive was hella scummy.

I don’t have a confident read on Gamma yet, one way or another and I don’t understand why she thinks I should have one yet.

My confident reads are the same as they were: Still like Yume, furtive, Mastina, Flea, Ythan and if anyone has any issue with that, then change my goddamned mind.
I didn't say you should have a read on me, I said you seem averse to having a defined read on me
<Embrace The Void>

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Cephrir »

Well, that was pretty much the exact sequence of events I predicted if Nancy was town when STD mentioned suspicion of her in our PT

I have no idea what her scum game looks like but that certainly doesn't make me feel *bad* about the slot
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 421, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 419, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Oops found it.

Why these two?

vrej
So it was Mega who you thought was skirting around having a read on you then?
I'd say she's skirting around multiple slots but I meant you
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”