Micro 1067: Is There a Doctor in the House? - Game over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Pavowski »

Official Round 1.5 Votecount

Elimination
Official Vote Count

Freedom
(2): GrandpaMo, Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
(2): Scoliosis, Freedom
Galron
(1): Gimli
GrandpaMo
(1): Enchant

Not Voting
(3): Galron, Elements, Tabibitos

With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline
: (expired on 2023-01-11 14:17:17)

Mod notes:
Galron V/LA until 1/9.
I am using a vote counter. If the count seems off or other fookery is afoot, please let me know.
:nerd:
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 540, Tabibitos wrote: I can assure you that we are, we just haven't shared anything in thread yet.

- Lumine
I don't care what you did in places I can't read, lumine.
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him, they/them

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Freedom »

TBH I am willing to vote Tabibitos as a compromise, considering how much they've actually contributed to solving transparently.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 552, Freedom wrote:TBH I am willing to vote Tabibitos as a compromise, considering how much they've actually contributed to solving transparently.
ok this confirms freedom as scum.

if you dont realiez what i have been doing for the past few posts -- i have been hinting at one of my scumreads to turn out tabibitos (for example me saying oh they are lacking, they havent contributing -- it feels like I was setting up a read)

i purposefully did that to see if anyone fall in the trap oh bringing the idea of tabibitos being scum with my SAID reasons.

scolosis also did the same thing in the beginning of the game and (probably also gave tabibitos the benefit of the doubt too) -- i instantly saw that and continued on the tabibitos train (also my real read on tabibitos -- is still a very hard null now not scum or town like i had before)

so hearing this coming from freedom that they want tabibitos because of the lack of posting is basically scum finding out that we were discussing tabibitos's alignment because of MY TRAP i set out and therefore tyring to find the right opportunity to say they are willing to vote tabibitos because they believe they will get towncred for not only pushing them but also having other people on board as well.

im sorry but im too big brain
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 538, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 501, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 499, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 490, Tabibitos wrote:
In post 487, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 485, Tabibitos wrote:Never mind I don't think I have a complete solve yet but I think I have decent reads maybe? Gonna drop them and some explaining on weekend hopefully
can u give basic 1 sentence explanation?
Of what? My reads?

I wanted to re read and mull over more before saying it in the thread but basically atm I think you and Gimli are town, you sound too excited to "vibe" with people contributing to the game and Gimli sounds like a classical newish townie trying to solve the game by picking the weirdest posts (weird =/= scummy)

Enchant more likely town than not for the vigging thing and I will try to make it sound less of a dumb reason later but it just strikes me as the sort of thing mafia wouldn't think about faking?

I have one scum lean though and two slots I am trying to decipher but 3 town reads in a micro D1 is a lot to me already?

I think I can get scum by PoE wih some luck

Very basic explanation of where I am

- aether
Yeah I think this is the general direction of the town and I pretty much agree with it

Gimli and enchant are less town than you and grandpa but still town
idk why you townread this or think its town indictave. tabibitos hasn't done yet since their mech strat plan they came up with.

they are reading people that already have a general consensus on. u should have tabibitos below gimli and enchant imo
I don't have that post as especially towny but I really liked their mech stuff earlier.
i was literally saying that. "liked their mech stuff earlier" yeah i said "hasn't dont anything yet since their mech stuff" . lol

and they never sought to ever explain after.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by Freedom »

In post 553, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 552, Freedom wrote:TBH I am willing to vote Tabibitos as a compromise, considering how much they've actually contributed to solving transparently.

if you dont realiez what i have been doing for the past few posts -- i have been hinting at one of my scumreads to turn out tabibitos (for example me saying oh they are lacking, they havent contributing -- it feels like I was setting up a read)

i purposefully did that to see if anyone fall in the trap oh bringing the idea of tabibitos being scum with my SAID reasons.

scolosis also did the same thing in the beginning of the game and (probably also gave tabibitos the benefit of the doubt too) -- i instantly saw that and continued on the tabibitos train (also my real read on tabibitos -- is still a very hard null now not scum or town like i had before)

so hearing this coming from freedom that they want tabibitos because of the lack of posting is basically scum finding out that we were discussing tabibitos's alignment because of MY TRAP i set out and therefore tyring to find the right opportunity to say they are willing to vote tabibitos because they believe they will get towncred for not only pushing them but also having other people on board as well.

I think you're getting too confbiased here.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 555, Freedom wrote:

I think you're getting too confbiased here.
hm idk why i like this reaction -- because i was going to admit that i do have some of confirmation bias. but i still think scum would do this.

can u lay out what u made u come up with that read and why, and when?
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by Freedom »

I was rereading Tab's ISO after seeing them in Gimli's PoE and realised that other than a lot of mech stuff and planning, they haven't been transparent at all regarding their solving.
Which is why I don't TR them that much anymore.
Also, they don't seem to have much reads which feels odd given almost everynbody else having at least some sort of SR.
Their reasoning in also felt off and like they were trying to make something up.
Tabibitos
Tabibitos
They
Goon
Tabibitos
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:11 pm

Post by Tabibitos »

In post 542, Freedom wrote:
In post 540, Tabibitos wrote:
In post 535, Gimli wrote:Maybe Vander but I think scoliosis has been very towny.

The Hydra has two heads but neither is scumhunting
I can assure you that we are, we just haven't shared anything in thread yet.

- Lumine
Then, what are your reads rn?
What. Are you even reading? We didn't explain in detail yet but we already gave 3 town read, and said we will explain the scum read tomorroa. There's people posting way more than us but with less than that.

If you think we're scum for this, what about them?

Your own ISO is rather devoid of reads or solving as I see it as well, you agreed on Vars being scummy and elena being town? I don't see much else other than an attempt to follow what someone said again when it comes to this read of you on me.

Here's a hot take: if you're town why don't you talk about an original read or explanation for a read on someone rather than just parroting what others say?

- Aether
Tabibitos
Tabibitos
They
Goon
Tabibitos
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:12 pm

Post by Tabibitos »

My bad on the typo of your name Elems, autocorrect...
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Freedom »

In post 558, Tabibitos wrote:Here's a hot take: if you're town why don't you talk about an original read or explanation for a read on someone rather than just parroting what others say?
Well.
I could explain my Galron read if you want.
He's mainly nullscum for me as he hasn't really done much but he's on V/LA and he didn't really anything super scummy.
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:40 pm

Post by Freedom »

On the other hand, Grandpa is my top TR rn as he seems genuinely trying to solve and move the game forward, despite his unfortunate confbias.
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:52 pm

Post by Freedom »

BTW Happy birthday, Elements!
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:01 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

LOVE IT
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:02 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 554, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 538, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 501, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 499, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 490, Tabibitos wrote:
In post 487, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 485, Tabibitos wrote:Never mind I don't think I have a complete solve yet but I think I have decent reads maybe? Gonna drop them and some explaining on weekend hopefully
can u give basic 1 sentence explanation?
Of what? My reads?

I wanted to re read and mull over more before saying it in the thread but basically atm I think you and Gimli are town, you sound too excited to "vibe" with people contributing to the game and Gimli sounds like a classical newish townie trying to solve the game by picking the weirdest posts (weird =/= scummy)

Enchant more likely town than not for the vigging thing and I will try to make it sound less of a dumb reason later but it just strikes me as the sort of thing mafia wouldn't think about faking?

I have one scum lean though and two slots I am trying to decipher but 3 town reads in a micro D1 is a lot to me already?

I think I can get scum by PoE wih some luck

Very basic explanation of where I am

- aether
Yeah I think this is the general direction of the town and I pretty much agree with it

Gimli and enchant are less town than you and grandpa but still town
idk why you townread this or think its town indictave. tabibitos hasn't done yet since their mech strat plan they came up with.

they are reading people that already have a general consensus on. u should have tabibitos below gimli and enchant imo
I don't have that post as especially towny but I really liked their mech stuff earlier.
i was literally saying that. "liked their mech stuff earlier" yeah i said "hasn't dont anything yet since their mech stuff" . lol

and they never sought to ever explain after.
I know, but I think it was still good enough to have them above Gimli and Enchant.
I think they're all probably town though
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:05 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 564, Vanderscamp wrote:good enough to have them above Gimli and Enchant.
why?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:06 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 560, Freedom wrote:
In post 558, Tabibitos wrote:Here's a hot take: if you're town why don't you talk about an original read or explanation for a read on someone rather than just parroting what others say?
Well.
I could explain my Galron read if you want.
He's mainly nullscum for me as he hasn't really done much but he's on V/LA and he didn't really anything super scummy.
that's not an original scumread...
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 563, Vanderscamp wrote:LOVE IT
their reaction ruined it because i geninuely liked their reaction just for a little bit.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:09 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

bruh idk who scum is 100 percent anymore atp . i had 100 percents now they at 80 max. im not confident. and my confidence usually costs me my gamesolves. scolosis how do u do it so well? lol

elements pls my medical assistant, please help me

we might as well scumread galron till they come back on the thread.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 561, Freedom wrote:On the other hand, Grandpa is my top TR rn as he seems genuinely trying to solve and move the game forward, despite his unfortunate confbias.
awe thx bookie.

too bad ur in my bottom 3 :(

wait.. u have that perception of a TR, then why arent you doing the same? why aren't you trying to solve? why aren't you trying to move the game forward. You see how people are becoming upset with you? You know why? Because you are not moving forward with the game, you are not giving original reads. You just keep spiraling back in endless circles, making it seem like you are a mafia who is just TRYING to keep up with the game.

How can I know you are being genuine?

You are probably playing this specific playstyle because you are an alt and you don't want to get found out, fair, but it's impeding on your actions and alignment midgame and therefore people start scumreading you because you are GENINULY playing as a mafia.

So, I advise you to try to reevaulate your "nonchalant, few reads there, and look like im gamesolving because im busy and lazy a bit, and also wanna act serious so i can impress or look good" to a more geninue and authentic tone. I don't believe you are being authentic and neither does probably the whole lobby.

I advise you to relook at the whole game and give me a full readlist.

Do what I did at least and have a list of all the players (go to mod post #1 for reference)

and just give a basic sentence or two next to their name and tell me what you think of them including alignment and why.

Is this asking for too much? I am doing this not only in favor of you but in favor of other people trying to read you as right now it's hard. And we want to get a better understanding of where you are coming from especially if you are staying consistent (in regards to your playstyle/posting style)
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:03 pm

Post by Freedom »

Sure.
My reads rn are:
Town

GrandpaMo (Listed reasons in )
Gimli (Seems solvey) | Elements (Seems to be coming up with ways to help Town)
Scoliosis (Nulltown)
Enchant (Null)
Galron (Listed reasons in ) | Vanderscamp (I don't really like the timing of vote but seems all right otherwise.)
Tabibitos (Listed reasons in , though I feel like a lot of my problems is to do with me not liking Lumine's posting)
Mafia
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:34 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 570, Freedom wrote:Sure.
My reads rn are:
Town

Scoliosis (Nulltown)
Enchant (Null)
Galron (Listed reasons in ) | Vanderscamp (I don't really like the timing of vote but seems all right otherwise.)
Tabibitos (Listed reasons in , though I feel like a lot of my problems is to do with me not liking Lumine's posting)
Mafia
were you able to relook the game ?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Gimli »

where's tabibitos so we can kill freedom and get done with this day
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Gimli »

and I'm sorry freedom I hope you're scum and I'll try to win this game for you if you're town <3
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:09 am

Post by Freedom »

In post 571, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 570, Freedom wrote:Sure.
My reads rn are:
Town

Scoliosis (Nulltown)
Enchant (Null)
Mafia
were you able to relook the game ?
I did relook the game for most of the reads which is why I don't SR Vanders that much.
On the other hand, I did just realise now that I meant to put Tabibitos on the same tier as Galron and Vanders.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”