She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:45 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 48, biancospino wrote:
In post 20, Save The Dragons wrote:I don't see it
@Kokichi, unless the RVS banter is AI for std for some meta reason, which I don't know, that's the only post you may be referring to on page 1.
Now, Fuyuhiko's motivation for their (I presume) non-RVS vote is indeed pretty evident, so not to see it may be a little weird -- so I guess it may just be a very soft pocketing (or a very soft attempt to detract the real vote placed on his undeadbuddy, though frankly I would think doing such a thing, with that intention, barely out of RVS when there's no actual indication that relieving pressure would be necessary, has very little to no benefit and would risk outing one's buddy, so I'd be cautioned to exclude this hypotesys).

Though frankly, idk, it's not like it's so glaring that I'm convinced it's so. If we're looking at pocketing attempts, I'd even say that Gimli's joking about Wednesday is more emotionally significant to the parts involved (though, again, it may just be an interpersonal meta thing, which I wouldn't know about).
I have to things to mention regarding this post.

I don't follow the assumptions about how mentioning "Wednesday" was emotional/pocketing or in any way sus. It just was a non-game-related poke at a great username on first page of a mafia game with no game related content to discuss.

the second thing is that this post is actually filled with assumptions and no conclusions. For example in the first paragraph, you're assuming Kokichi is actually having a reason to sus STD and he is not aiming to find a reaction and make progress which is the point of RVS. Secondly you're assuming that Fuyuhiko's vote was serious. His intentions to vote is not yet clear by any means as we have to wait and see where he is going with that line of thought. secondly, you say voting for them might be a "soft pocketing". Is this based on some previous interaction between those two slots in another game? If not how you concluded that his aggressive reaction and vote is an instance of pocketing? and then you add another hypothesis and say it's to redirect attention. Why would he - assuming he is up for no good - would want to redirect people's attention away from his previous RVS vote on page 1?

All these assumptions, told out loud, don't seem to be coming up from a game-solving perspective. Its more like putting events the way you want them to be for your goal rather than finding that goal. All that being said the way you caught up on these two pages, it looks like shading and for that, I'll put my first FOS on you.

VOTE: biancospino

pedit. And I found my first town read.
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:46 pm

Post by Saihara Shuichi »

Cheers, lady
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:50 pm

Post by biancospino »

I don't say that I know things when it's not the case. You'll notice I tend to interject quite a lot of that kind of verbiage just in general, maybe I need to cut that
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:55 pm

Post by Saihara Shuichi »

I'm more concerned by your tangential speech that was accompanied by your verbiage, seemed a bit forced
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:15 am

Post by biancospino »

I'll answer intraquote, blue is mine
In post 50, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I have to things to mention regarding this post.

I don't follow the assumptions about how mentioning "Wednesday" was emotional/pocketing or in any way sus. It just was a non-game-related poke at a great username on first page of a mafia game with no game related content to discuss.

I don't get jokes much. And if I did though it was sus, I would have said so, which I haven't.

the second thing is that this post is actually filled with assumptions and no conclusions. For example in the first paragraph, you're assuming Kokichi is actually having a reason to sus STD and he is not aiming to find a reaction and make progress which is the point of RVS.

Yes. Even if they aren't, I don't see what's the problem in actually producing a reaction assuming they were, isn't that the point?

Secondly you're assuming that Fuyuhiko's vote was serious. His intentions to vote is not yet clear by any means as we have to wait and see where he is going with that line of thought.

He offered a game-related reason for the vote. I don't care if it was or wasn't serious, it was not RVS regardless.

secondly, you say voting for them might be a "soft pocketing". Is this based on some previous interaction between those two slots in another game?

No, at least not that I know of. In fact I remarked multiple time how I don't know meta

If not how you concluded that his aggressive reaction and vote is an instance of pocketing?

I concluded that it might yes. And I don't get where you took the aggressive from, I was talking about
not seeing
the stated reason for the vote to furtive.

and then you add another hypothesis and say it's to redirect attention. Why would he - assuming he is up for no good - would want to redirect people's attention away from his previous RVS vote on page 1?

there is no previous RVS vote of std on page 1, so I don't understand what you're asking. I meant distracting from Fuyuikos' vote, which I also said I don't consider RVS. And I said it myself that I don't believe in this hypothesis.
I'm beginning to think I may need to work on my language skills.

All these assumptions, told out loud, don't seem to be coming up from a game-solving perspective. Its more like putting events the way you want them to be for your goal rather than finding that goal. All that being said the way you caught up on these two pages, it looks like shading and for that, I'll put my first FOS on you.

Well, that's not much of a FoS if you then actually vote.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:18 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 53, Saihara Shuichi wrote:I'm more concerned by your tangential speech that was accompanied by your verbiage, seemed a bit forced
I assumed your problem were the parts in
red
. By tangential speech I take you mean the parenthetical and presumably the last paragraph?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:33 am

Post by Gimli »

Townleaning kyoko and saihara for last posts, but I'm not convinced there's anything wrong with the way biancospino tried to make sense of early posts.

One clarification on fuyuhiko's vote is that the character is a major white knight so the vote was roleplaying that, I presume, and falls under what you call RVS.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:58 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 54, biancospino wrote:I'll answer intraquote, blue is mine
In post 50, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I have to things to mention regarding this post.

I don't get jokes much. And if I did though it was sus, I would have said so, which I haven't.

the second thing is that this post is actually filled with assumptions and no conclusions. For example in the first paragraph, you're assuming Kokichi is actually having a reason to sus STD and he is not aiming to find a reaction and make progress which is the point of RVS.

Yes. Even if they aren't, I don't see what's the problem in actually producing a reaction assuming they were, isn't that the point?

Secondly you're assuming that Fuyuhiko's vote was serious. His intentions to vote is not yet clear by any means as we have to wait and see where he is going with that line of thought.

He offered a game-related reason for the vote. I don't care if it was or wasn't serious, it was not RVS regardless.

secondly, you say voting for them might be a "soft pocketing". Is this based on some previous interaction between those two slots in another game?

No, at least not that I know of. In fact I remarked multiple time how I don't know meta

If not how you concluded that his aggressive reaction and vote is an instance of pocketing?

I concluded that it might yes. And I don't get where you took the aggressive from, I was talking about
not seeing
the stated reason for the vote to furtive.

and then you add another hypothesis and say it's to redirect attention. Why would he - assuming he is up for no good - would want to redirect people's attention away from his previous RVS vote on page 1?

there is no previous RVS vote of std on page 1, so I don't understand what you're asking. I meant distracting from Fuyuikos' vote, which I also said I don't consider RVS. And I said it myself that I don't believe in this hypothesis.
I'm beginning to think I may need to work on my language skills.

Well, that's not much of a FoS if you then actually vote.
My main point is that you talk about multiple - kinda baseless assumptions - without using them to get anywhere or make conclusions.

It just seems busy working. Also, it's shady because you mentioned everything that happened in the past 2 pages - assuming everyone with a hidden scummy motivation - without trying to conclude it or commit to any decisions if they were scummy or not.

Also whats wrong with voting a FOS?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:00 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In other words, I'm not concerned about you having assumptions.

I'm concerned that you don't have any real ones cause a town mindset would make assumptions to make conclusions not just throw them away and in group like that
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:05 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 56, Gimli wrote:Townleaning kyoko and saihara for last posts, but I'm not convinced there's anything wrong with the way biancospino tried to make sense of early posts.

One clarification on fuyuhiko's vote is that the character is a major white knight so the vote was roleplaying that, I presume, and falls under what you call RVS.
I just realized they're talking about another fuyuhiko vote, so disregard my last post
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:05 am

Post by PenguinPower »

<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:06 am

Post by PenguinPower »

<(") | (")>
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I would sub in on my Miu Iruma alt but I can't be arsed switching accounts every 48 hours when I can barely be arsed to post in the first place
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:49 am

Post by Gimli »

Hello Penguin

Want to expand on your biancospino vote?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:53 am

Post by Gimli »

@bianco what do you think of the people sussing you?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:55 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 63, Gimli wrote:
Hello Penguin

Want to expand on your biancospino vote?
Equivalent wagon + more difficult name than yours = vote to become largest wagon

:)
<(") | (")>
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Gimli »

Any thoughts on any players in any way that's AI?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:57 am

Post by PenguinPower »

nope
<(") | (")>
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

E
m
a
n

P
i
n
g
u
F
l
a
m
e
t
h
r
o
w
e
r

S
p
a
r
x

C
r
o
t
c
h
G
o
b
l
i
n
o
f
W
o
e

U
n
a
g
i

D
e
a
t
h
S
t
a
r
e

S
a
n
d
r
a
B
o
l
l
o
c
k
s

U
s
o
D
a
y
o

M
o
d
k
i
l
l

G
o
a
t
e
e

B
a
b
y
G
a
n
g
s
t
a

W
a
s
h
i
n
g
M
a
c
h
i
n
e

N
o
t
_
M
a
f
i
a
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:25 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i don't know if i wanna know which one i am
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:25 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Is it not obvious to you?
<(") | (")>
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yeah you’re one of the easy ones
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:28 am

In post 50, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:For example in the first paragraph, you're assuming Kokichi is actually having a reason to sus STD and he is not aiming to find a reaction and make progress which is the point of RVS. Secondly you're assuming that Fuyuhiko's vote was serious.
why wouldn't people assume these things in good faith
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:30 am