Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 273, Saihara Shuichi wrote:Different maki energy from last game

Shoe on other foot? Wedsnesday vote not bad though
You should know my energy changes depending on how I feel, I'm just...tired and a bit sore right now. But, that doesn't really matter much right now does it?

Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Oh, for the lazy people who don't wanna click spoilers:

Gimli
furtiveglance
Saihara Shuichi

biancospino
Save The Dragons

Not_Mafia
Kokichi Oma
PenguinPower

Kaito Momota
Kyoko Kirigiri

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Wednesday Addams
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Saihara Shuichi »

I get it and I'm happy to see your posts

If you're town I usually agree with you and if you're scum I usually agree with you wait
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

It's okay, being around someone like me would normally get you in trouble. It's best to stay away, I prefer to be alone anyway.

You go ahead and solve the cases. But, I suggest starting with a look at the so called "baby gangsta"

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 274, Maki Harukawa wrote:Kokichi is being...Kokichi. How annoying, whatever. I don't need to read that right now anyway.
Y-You're such a meanie!

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay, I feel better now.

VOTE: Gimli

I just feel like this is scum. This isn't a meta read, just how I feel about the line of posts they've made so far.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I haven't played mafia in like 4? years. I'm not really good at explaining myself as I once was I suppose.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What am I missing that people are townreading Gimli, because I just don't see it at all.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

That's just how he plays
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 283, Not_Mafia wrote:That's just how he plays
Then how do they play as mafia? Or if there is no difference then why is everyone just townreading them?
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:33 pm

Your readlist right now is eerily close to mine maybe a few switches. What's happening this game? A lot of one-on-one but is missing that peanut gallery you normally see.
Gimli/Furtive
trade energy back and forth and don't have places to dispose it from. I think that energy coming from those two can just be a overactive scum because I don't feel people should be fooled by activity. When you're scum and you feel like posting you usually just post,
especially
if it's going to get you townread. Their energy needs to be sorted out individually over time but I am just pairing it in my mind as again not SvS. Furtive looks worse because he brings shoddy logic into things that seem like he's trying to impress in some odd way. Doesn't really seem like he's throwing out mafia jargon to make a point just sort of doing it you know. If that is just a furtive thing to do then please testify on his behalf. Uhh gimli less developed thought on him but yeah energy wahoo.

The
bianco/Kyoko
ordeal is also another one-on-one. This has minor involvement with StD on the side but yeah. I maintain that bianco's idks and unsure presentation rang many alarms for me. I still don't really care for bianco's posts but I also think my vote is getting stale. I gave Kyoko a townread because I resonated with that exemplified attitude where you feel you have something and you have to exaggerate your point. She was really attuned to her dangan persona in that moment and I think a lot of her long-winded testimonies were being playful in that regard. (It was cute because Kirigiri is one of my favorite DR characters). That being said, I think these two didn't really resolve. Bianco's last wall came from the same place he was nitpicked about and Kyoko is silently afk at her podium likely in the thinking position. I think that I've reset both of these to null as my read on both of them surmounts to just being how they are, though Kyoko might come back with less RP so who knows.

Fuyu/StD
is an anomaly in a lot of ways. Fuyu has parked on StD and StD has relented in what I feel like is just small doses. You think someone desperately tunneling you since P1 would make the fight a bit more gruesome but instead I feel like Fuyu is just picking on StD instead of trying to bury him. StD seems salty about it and I don't really know how to read it. I don't agree that StD is town but I also don't think Fuyu is prominently town in my mind. I know it seems like I'm just making a pattern out of two people who interacted but then the bulk of the game is so silent and you really just have these isolated incidents between specifically two people that's what happens. Anyways, StD leaves a lot be desired as I don't think he's the super duper shitposter he said he was in p1 but also not really coming in here and being a ball of energy like Gimli. It's just awkward to me I guess. Maybe fuyu feels like he needs to keep his vote on StD for consistency purposes only cause scum think about that stuff all the time. I don't know. I think it'd be presumptuous of me to say they're both scum but I honestly don't like either.

Where does that leave everyone else? Gut town on Kaito/Kokichi and null on PP/Maki (you)/N_M. Lean scum on Wednesday but I don't have a writeup about it.
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:37 pm

Coloring doesn't match entirely what I think so here's a more accurate depiction

Kaitko
Kokichi

--
Gimli

--
Maki
N_M
PP

Bianco
Kyoko

--
StD
Fuyu
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can I ask for the reason you have a gut townread on me? What did I do to gain your confidence?
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:38 pm

Kaitko
Kokichi

--
Gimli

--
Maki
N_M
PP

Bianco
Kyoko

Furtive

--
StD
Fuyu

Forgot furtive because I'm a super duper ultimate dipshit
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:41 pm

In post 287, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can I ask for the reason you have a gut townread on me? What did I do to gain your confidence?
Think it's mostly tone which on D1 I'm fine with having a barebones read just to have some sort of internal idea
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:42 pm

UNVOTE:
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Maki entrance and reads are interesting

How do you do the image blended into the background so well

Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by Wednesday Addams »

In post 274, Maki Harukawa wrote: all strike me as a huffy villager, I don't really care much for the content (or lack of) from Save but from a pure toneread he seems like a villager to me.

Probably changing my vote to Kuzuryu for since I can see both their main pushes being a villager. I want to see where this goes for my own curiosity reasons.

Kokichi is being...Kokichi. How annoying, whatever. I don't need to read that right now anyway.

I can already tell who Wed is and it doesn't really change my outlook on them, much.

VOTE: Kuzu
You either don’t know who I am then or maybe you’re just scum? Because both of these statements are highly unlikely to be true.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

I'm frustrated at being asked to trust a meta read on a user I don't know by a user I might know
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 289, Saihara Shuichi wrote:
In post 287, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can I ask for the reason you have a gut townread on me? What did I do to gain your confidence?
Think it's mostly tone which on D1 I'm fine with having a barebones read just to have some sort of internal idea
Tone being your biggest townread, interesting deduction detective.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 273, Saihara Shuichi wrote:Different maki energy from last game

Shoe on other foot? Wedsnesday vote not bad though
Is this a game you can link to, or are people on alts
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:53 pm

Game was off-site

Maki drags me to a lot of stuff but don't tell her that I enjoy it
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

I townread Maki, need to think more about Wednesday. There's a game I need to re-read but I obviously can't say which one
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by Wednesday Addams »

In post 296, Saihara Shuichi wrote:Game was off-site

Maki drags me to a lot of stuff but don't tell her that I enjoy it
What was her alignment in that game?

And I’ve got a heavy FOS on Maki for saying she knows who I am and it makes no difference. So if she’s tellingthe truth about the former, she’s very likely to be scum here. If she has no clue who I am or wrong, it’s a null but I know anyone saying especially Maki that they know who I am and sr me is making a bs claim.
Saihara Shuichi
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Saihara Shuichi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:00 pm

She was town I was scum

Return to “Completed Open Games”