Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

VOTE: Wednesday Addams
Thinking about it I might still be on Dragons so I’ll vote here to rectify that.
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Wednesday Addams »

In post 373, Save The Dragons wrote:I also suggested gimli was browbeating him
But you’re not saying that and that you think I’m likely scum. so you’re being consistent. Kuzo says thinks he’s “browbeating” me yet thinks I’m likely scum. It makes me wonder if he knows I’m town and is trying to set up Gimli when I eventually flip? Maybe I’m offbase but I just don’t understand how someone can think BOTH Wednesday’s being browbeaten AND Wednesday’s also scum here.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:34 pm

In post 375, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:VOTE: Wednesday Addams
Thinking about it I might still be on Dragons so I’ll vote here to rectify that.
First scumread on me, I’d be happy to 1v1 with if necessary. :)
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:42 pm

In post 374, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:Browbeating isn’t exactly a scumtell, it’s just a behavioral pattern. I liked Dragons pointing it out because I had also been rather perturbed by the stern reaction to my question about the townblock. I also think his saying you didn’t give a fuck who is scum was reading into your post to see something that wasn’t there, but it also might still hold a kernel of truth given your apparent lack of interest in finding scum outside the players currently suspecting you.
And I don’t understand why you place such value on Maki’s reads. Seems meta-related, which raises a question of why you’re so concerned about staying secret whilst not really caring to veil your own meta usage.
And noted that you’re voting me and not Maki because you think you can get away with mislimming me. well I can tell you that you’re very much mistaken. I extremely rarely get miselimed and this game will be no exception. Either prove my suspicion to be invalid but you’re omgus vote isn’t impressing me here.

While obviously not thrilled with either Bianco’s and Kyko’s reads on me, they actually sounded believable is obviously dead wrong, yours otoh I don’t really buy.

If you think I’m scum, you don’t freaking think, I’m also being browbeaten. And ditto the converse. YOU CANNOT Have It BOTH Ways - PICK 1.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:42 pm

I think it’s absolutely understandable for me to think you’re scum even if Gimli is browbeating you. Bad-faith interactions don’t preclude a person from being scum. And your way you described yourself alongside your lack of interest in forming scumreads that actually go beyond “you suspect me so I suspect you” makes me feel like you could be scum that is just a tad too candid.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

UNVOTE:
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:46 pm

In post 379, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:I think it’s absolutely understandable for me to think you’re scum even if Gimli is browbeating you. Bad-faith interactions don’t preclude a person from being scum. And your way you described yourself alongside your lack of interest in forming scumreads that actually go beyond “you suspect me so I suspect you” makes me feel like you could be scum that is just a tad too candid.
How do you figure that? If I’m scum, I think I’d deserve to be “browbeaten” here and if I’m town I obviously don’t and I am town and I don’t think what you’re saying here makes logical sense.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:50 pm

In post 381, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 379, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:I think it’s absolutely understandable for me to think you’re scum even if Gimli is browbeating you. Bad-faith interactions don’t preclude a person from being scum. And your way you described yourself alongside your lack of interest in forming scumreads that actually go beyond “you suspect me so I suspect you” makes me feel like you could be scum that is just a tad too candid.
How do you figure that? If I’m scum, I think I’d deserve to be “browbeaten” here and if I’m town I obviously don’t and I am town and I don’t think what you’re saying here makes logical sense.
No, I don’t think you “deserve” it if you’re scum. Everyone should be afforded a certain decency.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:53 pm

Qualify, I don’t in anyway mean abused but I just don’t feel that he was actually “browbeating” me, so it just seems like 25 shades of wrong for you to agree with STD on that but not with his likely townread on me.

Unless you’re literally accusing Gimli of actually being mean to me or something, you’re take just sounds really weird to me. And I think that would also be cray cray tbh.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:56 pm

In post 382, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
No, I don’t think you “deserve” it if you’re scum. Everyone should be afforded a certain decency.
“Decency”? Wtf lol? What did evil Gimli do to poor damsel in distress me? Do something years ago to a hypothetical beloved pet or what? :shifty:

This is sreaming over the top wk to me, change my mind.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:57 pm

He was drawing a conclusion from your post that wasn’t really there. I’ll admit I’m saying something similar but mine is more reasoned than his, as I see it he just saw one comment of yours and jumped you for it.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:58 pm

In post 384, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 382, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
“Decency”? Wtf lol? What did evil Gimli do to poor damsel in distress me? Do something years ago to a hypothetical beloved pet or what? :shifty:

This is sreaming over the top wk to me, change my mind.
Hey you’re the one said you deserved what you were getting if you were scum! Don’t blame me for being rattled by your weird complex!
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:01 pm

So I am making myself crystal clear, I do believe everyone has the right to be treated with decency and obviously never abused.

But Gimli said do I give a fuck about finding scum? Exactly what kind of PTSD therapy do you imagine I’ll be needing to heal from those highly traumatic deep scars?

Like this is just seriously overblown.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:06 pm

In post 385, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:He was drawing a conclusion from your post that wasn’t really there. I’ll admit I’m saying something similar but mine is more reasoned than his, as I see it he just saw one comment of yours and jumped you for it.
Since you’re currently voting me, why do you even take issue with that? If you really think I’m scum here, you shouldn’t be sussing him for that because that really only makes sense if you think he’s town and I’m scum. Unless I’m missing something about the setup which I actually haven’t paid much attention to thus far, this makes absolutely no sense.

I think it’s scummy that you both think I’m scum and was also being browbeaten and you’re stating that much more strongly than STD did.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:22 pm

Because if you’re town it’s sketchy from Gimli that he’s reacting so harshly to fairly normal posts.
You just also come across as sketchy in your own right. Doesn’t mean I shouldn’t ask other questions.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:33 pm

In post 389, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:Because if you’re town it’s sketchy from Gimli that he’s reacting so harshly to fairly normal posts.
You just also come across as sketchy in your own right. Doesn’t mean I shouldn’t ask other questions.
Okay fair, I am town but if in your opinion you think Gimli’s being harsh, do you still scumread him for that knowing he currently has me in his town core?

Like help me to make sense of this?

I was previously suspicious of him but I kind’ve vibe with Maki’s reads here.

So you tell me then, if I’m wrong on you, then who do you think is scum here (and don’t say me because that’s wrong)?
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:04 pm

He suggested kicking me out to add in Shuichi. How much stock do you think I put into Gimli’s towncore? It’s more flimsy than a tower of twigs!
Gimli is an immediate suspect. I don’t put much stock into this Kaito townread business myself. Third could be someone like furtive or Maki.
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Wednesday Addams
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:25 pm

In post 391, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:He suggested kicking me out to add in Shuichi. How much stock do you think I put into Gimli’s towncore? It’s more flimsy than a tower of twigs!
Gimli is an immediate suspect. I don’t put much stock into this Kaito townread business myself. Third could be someone like furtive or Maki.
???

Do you scumread Kaito? I’m getting townvibes from both of those slots: furtive, Maki.

But neither of them are townreading Kaito so not following?

So why is Maki scum rather than just wrong on you and same question also to me, obviously?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:00 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Kuzu is looking for reasons to wolfread people over really believing anything they're pushing. It's like throwing something at a dartboard and praying someone will cling on. It's pretty obvious scrambling. But, I don't really feel the need to convince anyone on this. I'm keeping an eye on Kiri, given their personality I expect them to have some strong opinions, and if they just take a backseat I'll be raising an eyebrow at that.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:20 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 353, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 351, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:just some fast surface level - skimming - reads
I actually like gimli's way of engaging with people and making content, I feel he has a progressive mindset and is actually trying to solve in a genuine way (call it mostly gut)
I like biancospino more. I think what he did on that first post aligns well with rest of his play style (and specially how he organized that wall) and I find his consistency in his way of sorting things + town
I didn't like Wednesday posts. felt so shallow and on surface and didn't have any analyzing, just for sake of engaging. wanna see were it leads

maki not liking my going hard on biancospino in an attempt to start actual discussions and provoke reactions is an interesting reaction cause its against the flow of reactions that are about it in-game thread. I say interesting cause its probably + towny behavior but need to analyze it along size more clues to be able to brand it as towny or null.

I have some ideas in general about most other slots too, but I'm too tired right now as I had the toughest past 2 days ever and am sleepy right now
I want examples. In what way am I being surfacey? And no I don’t have any idea who’s scum yet, so I’m not going to fake a bs confidence I don’t yet have.
In general, I feel like you're not developing opinions and are just surfing on the game flow.

You specifically went focused on people saying they are meta reading you and how that's not possible but you never once expressed any opinion about what you think about that. You said you think the vote on you is a reaction test, but you didn't explore the idea of how that would mean anything
In post 261, Wednesday Addams wrote:Kaito is very clearly town hunting and I also like his takes. Just makes me feel better about both Kaito and STD.
this is the closest thing to the "general opinions" you shared in-game which is a pretty surface-level take.

that's what I meant when I said your most posts are for the sake of engaging and not necessarily opinion-making.

if you want a more in depth response why I felt like that about your posts I can also make an iso wall of yours and explain how I felt about your progression with more details.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:22 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 355, Gimli wrote:Let me a tentative towncore that's frankly too big to be correct.

Maki/kyoko/Wednesday/furtive/fuyuhiko/bianco/Shuichi

I think all those people are town. In before all scum in this, but whatever.

So we have kaito/std/kokichi/penguin/nm sort of ridiculous POE

Kokichi probably the towniest in this row.

VOTE: Penguin

Just potatoing this game so far, and they like big wagons so let's make one with him
Its too early to draw conclusions, We need to check the clues from different perspectives to not miss anything. I can't come to agree with doing PoE hunt this early in the game. I am specifically vary about several names in your town block and want to see where they go with their progressions.

can you write like 2 sentences about why you town read each of those people in your town block?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:32 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 361, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 351, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:just some fast surface level - skimming - reads
I actually like gimli's way of engaging with people and making content, I feel he has a progressive mindset and is actually trying to solve in a genuine way (call it mostly gut)
I like biancospino more. I think what he did on that first post aligns well with rest of his play style (and specially how he organized that wall) and I find his consistency in his way of sorting things + town
I didn't like Wednesday posts. felt so shallow and on surface and didn't have any analyzing, just for sake of engaging. wanna see were it leads

maki not liking my going hard on biancospino in an attempt to start actual discussions and provoke reactions is an interesting reaction cause its against the flow of reactions that are about it in-game thread. I say interesting cause its probably + towny behavior but need to analyze it along size more clues to be able to brand it as towny or null.

I have some ideas in general about most other slots too, but I'm too tired right now as I had the toughest past 2 days ever and am sleepy right now
What do you think of your fellow detective? I think it would be great to see you have a detective off to determine the best detective.

The towniest thing I saw from them is still their reaction to bianco's post on page 2. The day is young to make conclusions and I want to see more from them.
In post 285, Saihara Shuichi wrote:Your readlist right now is eerily close to mine maybe a few switches. What's happening this game? A lot of one-on-one but is missing that peanut gallery you normally see.
Gimli/Furtive
trade energy back and forth and don't have places to dispose it from. I think that energy coming from those two can just be a overactive scum because I don't feel people should be fooled by activity. When you're scum and you feel like posting you usually just post,
especially
if it's going to get you townread. Their energy needs to be sorted out individually over time but I am just pairing it in my mind as again not SvS. Furtive looks worse because he brings shoddy logic into things that seem like he's trying to impress in some odd way. Doesn't really seem like he's throwing out mafia jargon to make a point just sort of doing it you know. If that is just a furtive thing to do then please testify on his behalf. Uhh gimli less developed thought on him but yeah energy wahoo.

The
bianco/Kyoko
ordeal is also another one-on-one. This has minor involvement with StD on the side but yeah. I maintain that bianco's idks and unsure presentation rang many alarms for me. I still don't really care for bianco's posts but I also think my vote is getting stale. I gave Kyoko a townread because I resonated with that exemplified attitude where you feel you have something and you have to exaggerate your point. She was really attuned to her dangan persona in that moment and I think a lot of her long-winded testimonies were being playful in that regard. (It was cute because Kirigiri is one of my favorite DR characters). That being said, I think these two didn't really resolve. Bianco's last wall came from the same place he was nitpicked about and Kyoko is silently afk at her podium likely in the thinking position. I think that I've reset both of these to null as my read on both of them surmounts to just being how they are, though Kyoko might come back with less RP so who knows.

Fuyu/StD
is an anomaly in a lot of ways. Fuyu has parked on StD and StD has relented in what I feel like is just small doses. You think someone desperately tunneling you since P1 would make the fight a bit more gruesome but instead I feel like Fuyu is just picking on StD instead of trying to bury him. StD seems salty about it and I don't really know how to read it. I don't agree that StD is town but I also don't think Fuyu is prominently town in my mind. I know it seems like I'm just making a pattern out of two people who interacted but then the bulk of the game is so silent and you really just have these isolated incidents between specifically two people that's what happens. Anyways, StD leaves a lot be desired as I don't think he's the super duper shitposter he said he was in p1 but also not really coming in here and being a ball of energy like Gimli. It's just awkward to me I guess. Maybe fuyu feels like he needs to keep his vote on StD for consistency purposes only cause scum think about that stuff all the time. I don't know. I think it'd be presumptuous of me to say they're both scum but I honestly don't like either.

Where does that leave everyone else? Gut town on Kaito/Kokichi and null on PP/Maki (you)/N_M. Lean scum on Wednesday but I don't have a writeup about it.
This is my second favorite post from them though specially for the way he focused on the engagements and tried to develop opinions based on back and forth. I think he was rather with a solving mindset when doing this analysis as he read through the interactions completely, show an honest confusion when it should have been and is careful enough to not draw final conclusions. The way these reads are developed, makes me lean town on the slot.
In post 358, Kokichi Oma wrote:I really don't get the sudden votes on Kaito, especially when he hasn't said much at all in general. And not much scummy.
Now can you explain what you think about the votes on Kaito and the people who voted for him?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:33 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 365, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Wednesday is scum. She says she hates fake solving and she has zero vocalized suspects. I’d say it’s easier to fake townreads than to fake scumreads.
This post gives fuyu a slight town lean. Not because it's about Wednesday and I also suspect them, but because I like the solving attitude in it.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:34 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 367, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: bianco
In post 368, PenguinPower wrote:Missed the unvote.

VOTE: Gimli
Missed my unvote? How is that relevant to your vote?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:47 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 377, Wednesday Addams wrote:
First scumread on me, I’d be happy to 1v1 with if necessary. :)
In post 378, Wednesday Addams wrote:
In post 374, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:Browbeating isn’t exactly a scumtell, it’s just a behavioral pattern. I liked Dragons pointing it out because I had also been rather perturbed by the stern reaction to my question about the townblock. I also think his saying you didn’t give a fuck who is scum was reading into your post to see something that wasn’t there, but it also might still hold a kernel of truth given your apparent lack of interest in finding scum outside the players currently suspecting you.
And I don’t understand why you place such value on Maki’s reads. Seems meta-related, which raises a question of why you’re so concerned about staying secret whilst not really caring to veil your own meta usage.
And noted that you’re voting me and not Maki because you think you can get away with mislimming me. well I can tell you that you’re very much mistaken. I extremely rarely get miselimed and this game will be no exception. Either prove my suspicion to be invalid but you’re omgus vote isn’t impressing me here.

While obviously not thrilled with either Bianco’s and Kyko’s reads on me, they actually sounded believable is obviously dead wrong, yours otoh I don’t really buy.

If you think I’m scum, you don’t freaking think, I’m also being browbeaten. And ditto the converse. YOU CANNOT Have It BOTH Ways - PICK 1.
This reaction is actually awful.

"1v1" is such a bold reaction to this interaction that didn't even get to engagements between your two slots yet. He shares some concerns about you and your vote on him and you're ready to 1v1 them based on someone else's opinion on the slot that based on your previous posts you don't sound hard sold on even?

"their try for misliming you" is concluded by you cause they voted you back after you sheeped someone else's opinion without making an opinion of yours about the slot to vote them?

Also I can't really understand how his explanation of Browbeating and what he thinks about it relates in your head, to his vote on your slot in the first place.

This mindset progression doesn't feel natural and hence goes my

VOTE: Wednesday Addams

Return to “Completed Open Games”