Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #40 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

ego
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1045 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1004, Scarfmanship wrote:@rat, post 930? I didn't read that far yet. It's a pretty good post, second half of his iso isn't so bad either out of context. Maybe I should be voting one of the people who light scumread him but never voted him, oops i lost those posts oh well. I don't agree all of it, however, there's lot of merit to eliminating the sources of chaos in town. There's also merit to painting someone as a source of chaos if you want to get them killed, which is what math could be doing every time he says welcome back to the thread, please focus on me vs. mastina as he has done with myself and enchant.

Will probably unvote RR and
vote a 3 word hydra
or some null read later when i finish reading if RR is as town as people say in the next 20 pages. Currently leaning towards keeping both math and mastina alive for a day and letting nightkills/night actions/a sick d1 mafia flip sort them out. This runs the risk of having town devolve into chaos if their voices are too strong so it requires everyone else to keep their heads on straight.
Hey Math why don’t you give the player who wants to vote a player who has 3 words in their username the same treatment? Huh? I really don’t like that you’re doing this only to me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1789 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1785, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1777, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 1758, MMR wrote:
In post 1756, professotic wrote:Wolves hard defending each other.
Nancy was pocketed by Taly and you thought that they were scum together.
Are you certain that this is scum!PPF and scum!mastina, not town!PPF being pocketed?
-Rubella
This isn’t the same at all. I have had very little experience playing with scum!Taly. In Labrynth they were aggressively over-confident, so I thought they had to be town because they were the complete opposite of that. Perhaps scum!Taly is most likely on the two opposite ends of that spectrum?

Anyway, Mastina is a completely different case. Unlike Taly, I have played numerous games with Mastina as both alignments and as I already stated and proven by my post from Doubles that I am extremely good at tone reading her. It’s extremely frustrating that I’m not getting believed because of my wrong reads on Taly and OtH in that game. :/
Tbh I don’t believe you because you’re tonally similar to heroes to me. Has nothing to do with Lost.
I don’t want to get banned, so I very respectfully ask that you don’t talk to me or about me, thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1790 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Just to be clear Math, I am intentionally not responding to your posts because I don’t trust myself not to go off on you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2525 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Did you ever read the Room Odds? I had a strong sr on Persival but I couldn’t explain it, so no one listened to me and we lost. Explaining my reads early game has never been my strong suit. I definitely think they have more scum equity than any of the people you want to kill. If that’s not good enough for you, tough!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3374 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3368, Scarfmanship wrote:I'm annoyed by the fact that the two of you feel the need to call each other super obvious town on every single page of the game. Mastina did plenty of things to deserve suspicion.

Assuming mastina is town, I think both scumteams were okay with voting mastina, and it looks to me like both scumteams are okay with pushing unwnd judging by how much negativity was piled on him, especially in yesterday (irl time)'s interactions.
If you can link/quote the specific posts, I’ll take a look at them. Wrt Mastina, I have already made multiple posts about that so I won’t reiterate them.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3630 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3621, Scarfmanship wrote:
In post 3526, mastina wrote:some crap
No I don't want you to put scum names in curly braces, I wanted PPF specifically to do it, because they refuse to give us any meaningful content because they know they are going to die soon and do not want to slip their partners or any interesting information.
In post 3523, Yume wrote:
For me it's just something telling me she could be buddying me.
Mastina decided not to buddy me last night because it would be too easy to vote me off instead.
In post 3602, unwnd wrote:They really just went and shot professorotic cause they were afraid of losing thread control
Probably the best take i have seen in the entire game so far.

VOTE: PPF

@
e
v
e
r
y
o
n
e
R
E
A
D
T
H
I
S
N
E
X
T
P
A
R
T

Resolve the guilty check today by voting out PPF. The mechnaically correct thing to do next is let mastina claim a check or lackthereof, dayvig/kill MMR and mastina tomorrow based on info. Kill the biggest mastina supporter today (PPF) to ensure that we can get mastina tomorrow if need be.

If no one listens to this I am willing to compromise and vote out but I think it is the most correct course of action.
Can we kill this please? *bats eyelashes and begs nicely*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4951 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4949, Scarfmanship wrote:I have to do a lot of work to convince myself furitive is town which makes me feel bad for him if he is, since he actually posts in the game. My progression on furitive has been as this:

day 1: he's doing stuff, probably down (oops, in hindsight he hard defended MMR until they crumbled, whatever)
day 2: he's doing nothing and his reads don't feel like they've meaningfully or naturally progressed, feels brittle and made up
day 3: furitive has gained an unwarranted self confidence and his agenda is to kill the lowest activity slots in the game. [minus enchant ig]

i would rather kill toogeloo today if we don't do PPF, but we will do PPF.
In post 4843, furtiveglance wrote:VOTE: PPF

Confirm yourself then. Bet you won't
This is a pretty awful interaction, especially as this vote isn't even there anymore.

So questions to furitive:

1. Explain your vote/scumread on me, if you even still have one. To me it looks like you scumread me day 1 for good reason, but as I gained more credibility, you have been afraid to change that for fear of looking inconsistent.
2. Explain your thoughts on PPF. Remember when you posted this one day 1?
In post 2030, furtiveglance wrote:6 Past Present Future (Hydra of Nancy Drew 39, Titus, and Auro) - strong TR. I think this slot will either become obvtown or get voted out, so I'm not too worried. As in if this slot is scum, they'll just 1) stop posting as much and 2) start treading water.
Damn, you nailed PPF! That's exactly what they're doing! So.... why is it more important that we vote out a lurker?
3. Explain in more detail your scumreads, because as pointed out they are all low activity slots. Ydrasse is scum who has given up? Under what pressure? Scum is doing fine, they only lost one guy on one team.
4. opinion on t-bone?
5. opinion on enchant? What makes enchant different than ydrasse, firebringer, and toogeloo?
Maybe I’d be trying a helluva lot more if you and Math weren’t drowing out everyone else in the playerlist with moronic takes. The difference obviously is that you’re still scum and Math is town who’s scumsiding but hey continue to push this crap. :]
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5418 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5376, Past Present Future wrote:I’m seriously trying to figure that out and it’s driving me nuts that I don’t know that. You can believe that or not but that’s why I was asking. I don’t understand the reasoning for the wagons but I agree with Fire that furtive’s likely town here.
@CSF I did say that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6467 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6418, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 6417, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 6413, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Ydrasse why are you voting meuh?
mathblade told me to like pages ago
What is your read on Meuh?
What are you on about Math? I’m dealing with rl issues, so get rekt! It’s been under 24 hours. Jesus!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6487 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6485, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6469, Past Present Future wrote:Am I allowed Math to deal with urgent rl stuff ffs?
Yes. I think that’s an overreaction.

I asked Titus what your reads were since you were AFK.

I didn’t say or imply you couldn’t be it was just odd.
No it wasn’t, my phone hasn’t been working since the 26th and it was less than 24 hrs anyway but I finally got it fixed but I will always react that way to anyone giving me grief for anything activity related because pretty much few things annoy me more than that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6512 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6508, JunkoChan wrote:I'm not trying to be toxic here, and I don't want you to get mad, it just feels like emotional manipulation fmpov
I’m sure no one else would be freaking out if they literally couldn’t call out on their phone for almost a week. I’m not going to continue discussing this because then I will become toxic. I also dislike activity-based pushes in general. I do however think pushes based on a player posting elsewhere on site and looking like they’re avoiding the game are valid, for obvious reasons.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7314 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7312, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 7303, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 7292, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow wrote:
In post 7286, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 7267, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I agree Radical Rat should be the lim today.

The fake burn means Meuh is all but confirmed as not Solar to me, since I have a role-related result suggesting that Solar tried to target her during Noon 1.

I want to wait for PPF and Meuh to check in and see if they will confirm DDS' role.
I reveived a message in our hydra pt that Meuh checked us, nothing else.

And I agree, Porkens’ flip likely point to RR scum.
I'll confirm when klicks awake but this was us

B
So, I still don’t think it’s Ydrasse. I think I could maybe wrong on Enchant then and idk who else? I think RR has to be scum though based off Porkens’ flip.

Rn, that’s where I’ll probably vote.

btw, can you confirm yourself now?
???

We already did that, I don’t know what you mean?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8638 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Who’s lunar @Dangle and don’t insult my intelligence by saying it’s fire when I already demonstrated who totally ludicrous that is.

Sorry for being so aggro and nothing personal Dangle but you’re either tunnelled beyond reason and am too tilted to care or I’m actually right and it is you.

Because Prof clearly stated that Lunar has a factional nk but there’s only been nks during noon, so why aren’t you at all interested in discussing this?

Do you not consider this important?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8907 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8906, Radical Rat wrote:GG, thanks for modding.

This was an incredibly interesting setup that I think was unfortunately marred by the sheer volume of replacements. Unfortunately, it's a bit hard to get folks to rep into a game as complex and with as much required reading as this, and then the deadlines being dragged out on top made things a slog for those who stuck around... But it definitely was still fun for a lot of it, and I'm glad I was able to see it through.

I think performance wise I did alright on an individual level, but we were lacking in teamwork and while some of that can be attributed to having a revolving door for a teammate, I also just should have trusted Nancy more. I got caught up in wanting to have mechanically solid claims and finding a "right" way to progress that I forgot... Nancy's just a damn good liar and letting her do things her way works.
<3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8908 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8897, T-Bone wrote:Thank God Nancy was scum. I did not want this game to continue lolol

Legendary performance Nancy, I believed you were town despite evidence to the contrary.
I didn’t expect us to endgame and I really wanted Lunars to lose but the replacements kind of killed us. We needed Porkens’ slot to hopefully endgame. Had Lunar actually had a killing abilty. it also would have helped. Iwaz genuinely and sincerely trying to solve.

It turns out my understanding of associatives is still extremely good because STD was unaligned with FA/MMR, so the only reason it didn’t pan out was the Ydrasse conversion.

@Dangle why did you still vote for me? Based on what I told you would happen if I were town, you would lose and had I been town, I almost certainly would have said something to you after that vote.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8916 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8914, Toogeloo wrote:Hey, sorry to my teammates. I had no intention of replacing our, but I was literally travelling all day on Monday, returning from my family's farm, and I had set my V/LA to represent that, and even pm'd the mod, but I think 5 days of not being able to play was too long for MegA. When I finally got back online Tuesday after Thanksgiving weekend, I had already been replaced.

Solid effort though, Rat, Nancy, and Titus.
<3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8917 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8915, Klick wrote:Can we have the scum PTs?
I’d prefer not too. I was pretty angry early game and have a lot of posts to redact.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”