Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ya'll are haters

Let me start this off......
Enlist in the Dungeon

I like the whips and chains.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 13, Farren wrote:
In post 10, Doctor Drew wrote: Ya'll are haters

Let me start this off......
Enlist in the Dungeon

I like the whips and chains.
All right, I'll bite. Why did you really do it?
Figured it was best to choose first before the insurrectionists.

And I welcome all into my dungeon :cool:
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 17, Farren wrote:
In post 15, Doctor Drew wrote: Figured it was best to choose first before the insurrectionists.

And I welcome all into my dungeon :cool:
That explains the early choice. Why the dungeon in particular?
It seems the most straight forward, so I want to attempt to hamper scum right off the bat and choose it before them.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Obviously there is still a lot of free choice for them, but I figured any little bump in the road I could give them is a plus.

Pre Edit: Put Elements in the room with me, and scum has no chance(especially if Elements is scum).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:57 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Honestly, didn't really think about the setup and thought it was best to not allow scum to choose where they want to go(I think we all are in agreement there), and in my haste thought that it was best just to choose a place before them.

Guess I got a bit too excited lol.

Can I back out of my spot? Or am I stuck there forever?

Pre Edit: By spot I mean the dungeon
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 99, Elements wrote:
In post 97, Doctor Drew wrote: Honestly, didn't really think about the setup and thought it was best to not allow scum to choose where they want to go(I think we all are in agreement there), and in my haste thought that it was best just to choose a place before them.

Guess I got a bit too excited lol.

Can I back out of my spot? Or am I stuck there forever?
ew
Do you think with a scum PT I would make a faux pas like that?

Something the truth is just the truth.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

*sometimes, not something
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 112, Elements wrote: it is the first line of the opening post so I'm amazed you missed it at all...
I rarely read the entire setup, just a general gist of the setup before I sign up.

And I noticed that someone else asked the same question and I hadn't skimmed through to see if it was answered yet, so I just asked again.

I mean, again, wouldn't I ask that in a scum PT to risk looking bad in game chat? Did you say ew to them as well?

Yes I know that is all wifomy, but I feel like you have seen my scum play elements(I think), and i definitely dot all the i's and cross all the t's much more as scum.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

But I don't want to big down the game with me defending a dumb move, so put whoever you want in the dungeon with me, a little wotc if you will.

Pre Edit: That is fair Elements, I have been mia from here for well over a year as well, maybe if I am ambitious I will search it out later if you want.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

*bog down, not big...... I need a new phone lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Like I said, put anyone you want in the dungeon with me.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I will just say that I would much prefer having the consensus town reads in the dungeon with me versus consensus scum reads, for obvious (obvious to me at least) reasons.

I did half jokingly say that I wanted Elements in the dungeon because as far as I remember it is the only person in this game I have experience with, but I don't feel strongly about them as town, so would prefer them not in there with me.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 168, Taly wrote:
In post 166, Taly wrote: I mean, if we had to designate null/scumreads to a specific group, I would suggest
Court

We need to use
Court
like a cop utility if we don't auto-win.
But this hinges on
Drew's
alignment.

Drew
, why did you choose
Dungenon
and not one of the other two locations?
We have to eliminate scum at the dungeon and the court, figured if I jumped in one quickly before scum does it then would give them pause for two of them to join in as well......at least as quickly as I joined. Thought it would jam up their strategy a bit at the very least.

Why specifically the dungeon? Seems cooler than the court lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oh and the court has the cop mechanic I know, but dungeon seemed a bit more straight forward scum hunting, I don't want the stress of being confirmed town having a 50/50 choice between scum and town, and also hate having to argue my validity as town when actually am town in a 50/50 choice. Now as scum I would have chosen that, love manipulating town into a miss elimination lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oh I am the opposite, unless I am third party where my game really shines, I tend to get read as the opposite alignment, also an issue I am trying to change lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 181, Nona1510 wrote: Drew have any reads at all? Seems to me that most of your posts are about that we ought to townread you based off what you say you would do and wouldn’t do as scum but so far not a single read on any other player, why not?
I have said last pge that I am not confident Elements is town, at least not enough to put them in the dungeon with me, so there has been one single read at least lol.

I am parroting someone on Farren, feel like they are content being in the background, also wouldn't feel confident in the dungeon.

I like how Taly seems to be poking and prodding in an earnest way, probably my big town read.

And honestly, I don't want to wifom people out of picking people to join me(since I would want too more town with me). I feel like if I say too much and say person x and person y should be in there, people who scum read me will be against that. Hence why I have said I will go with wotc on the consensus townie players to join me.

If that makes sense.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 184, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 183, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 181, Nona1510 wrote: Drew have any reads at all? Seems to me that most of your posts are about that we ought to townread you based off what you say you would do and wouldn’t do as scum but so far not a single read on any other player, why not?
I have said last pge that I am not confident Elements is town, at least not enough to put them in the dungeon with me, so there has been one single read at least lol.

I am parroting someone on Farren, feel like they are content being in the background, also wouldn't feel confident in the dungeon.

I like how Taly seems to be poking and prodding in an earnest way, probably my big town read.

And honestly, I don't want to wifom people out of picking people to join me(since I would want too more town with me). I feel like if I say too much and say person x and person y should be in there, people who scum read me will be against that. Hence why I have said I will go with wotc on the consensus townie players to join me.

If that makes sense.
Okay don’t mind this post, which makes it even more of a struggle to figure out who’s actually town here but yeah, Farren has not given a single opinion on anyone and just asks others but never following up with his own opinion on any of it and when he does have any opinion on anything at all, it seems to be mech talk but he seems to be approaching the game almost like he was studying for a test.

Still, it would be nice if you had any reads other than Taly and Farren, since this isn’t a unique take. It seems most people agree with you on Taly/Farren, so maybe give so more less safe reads?

Basically saying Tally, townie and Farren scummy I think at this point, are fairly safe reads.
Did you purposely gloss over my Elements read?

And again, like I said, I am purposely being a bit idle to not add any wifom to the discussion on who should be in the dungeon with me. But, I do think I get your greater point that maybe I should have thought of before, who should join the other places. I will need to give this game a brief once over to offer my feelings on that.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Nona, quick iso of you, why does Elements town reading you make you think they are town?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Post Edit: I really enjoy this super easy way to iso someone now.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

And also, I get a weird feeling of Nona pocketing Rat.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 169, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 160, MegAzumarill wrote: Maybe bella makes the most sense as a third? The read on herta could be distancing to avoid going with him. Feels too early for a final deciscion atp, but...

I wouldn't be opposed with
(Drew/Herta/Bella)
(Taly/Meg/RR)
(Farren/Elements/Nona)

Discuss
No objections from me
I like Taly/Meg/Rat together, feel very confident in two town there, I also feel good in Farren and Elements together, and honestly feeling a bit iffy on Nona.

I kinda parrot rats no objections here, though I should check out Herta and Bella as well.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 190, Herta wrote: I dunno. I'm just not convinced that Rad Rat is town, so I'm not getting this UTR with him.
Just went through their iso, seemed like a genuine desire to solve this setup.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 194, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 187, Doctor Drew wrote: Nona, quick iso of you, why does Elements town reading you make you think they are town?
Because in this setup, I think scum would be a lot more careful just dishing out townreads. Do you disagree with that?
I think like most people here, I am not familiar with this setup.

Explain your thinking here please.

Pre Edit: I said weird feeling because it just seemed a bit forced.

Your like of Rats post to clarify
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 201, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 195, Herta wrote: I feel most confident that scum lay in here:

Elements
Bellaphant
Nona1510
Farren

These players are more nullish for me:

Doctor Drew
Taly
Radical Rat
MegAzumarill

I guess if I have a town read it's leaning toward Drew, despite the early jump-in. I like his posting around that. And I like his posting this page.
Don’t like this list. While it’s still obviously early to have super confident reads or anything, I have done absolutely nothing scummy and your read on me if you’re town is bad but why are all of Drew, Taly, Rar, Meg, nullish for you, especially Drew who you claim to be townleaning?
What a progression here lol.

Saying you have done nothing scummy.....bad look btw.

Saying that it is tough to have really solid reads, yet calls someone out......for not having really solid reads?

Except maybe townleaning someone, with an explanation why they are leaning that way.........but you try to call bullshit on their Drew(me lol) read?

Wut.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 203, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 200, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 187, Doctor Drew wrote: Nona, quick iso of you, why does Elements town reading you make you think they are town?
Because in this setup, I think scum would be a lot more careful just dishing out townreads. Do you disagree with that?

I frequently get told that but still don’t understand why?

Well, this game involves grouping people into possible alignments as opposed to just straight voting and Elements has consistently maintained their read on me, when it would be far easier for them not to but they were in Tree Stump, I understand their read on me if they’re town and I’m saying that it looks town motivated to me more than scum motivated, because what does scum Elements get out of pocketing me here?
Hmmm, I have independent scum reads on Nona and Elements, but can't see them together as scum.

But, gotta be one of them imo.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 207, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 205, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 203, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 200, Doctor Drew wrote:

I frequently get told that but still don’t understand why?

Well, this game involves grouping people into possible alignments as opposed to just straight voting and Elements has consistently maintained their read on me, when it would be far easier for them not to but they were in Tree Stump, I understand their read on me if they’re town and I’m saying that it looks town motivated to me more than scum motivated, because what does scum Elements get out of pocketing me here?
Hmmm, I have independent scum reads on Nona and Elements, but can't see them together as scum.

But, gotta be one of them imo.
I’m not scum so try again and if I’m right on Elements then bad solve.

You still didn’t answer my questions and just keep shading me. Why is my reason for thinking Elements townreading me is town indicative not making logical sense to you?
I just said I can't see you two scum together? Why are you so defensive about it all of a sudden?

And what question?

And what shade? Weren't you the one just asking me to give reads?

Don't cry because I actually gave thought out reads.....were you not expecting that?

Pre Edit: And you resort to an insult to my play, not just in this game, but sitewide in general?

That is bush league and petty and I am considering making you someone I never play with again, but also makes me think you are scum with someone who knows my game.......especially considering that I haven't played a game here in about a year and a half.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Btw, unless someone is an alt......Elements is the only person I have ever played with here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 213, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 210, Herta wrote: I hear people talk about someone else chaining mislims or setting up mislims, but I don't think I've ever actually seen it. Can you point me to an example?
Sorry not offhand and not saying that’s necessarily what Drew’s doing but it would depend on his reasoning

Well, if Drew’s scum here and both me and Elements are town, if people sheep this would obviously result in two mislims, because saying either SvS clears one and saying TvS means that player is likely committing to efforting more in reading each of the players to determine which but one has to be scum, well I think that’s pretty straightforward no?

If Drew is in fact scum here, you could argue that he could either be wking you if you’re town or chainsawing me if you’re buddies.

I just think his reaction to my post is very over reactive and inaccurate of my posting since I have given reads that weren’t just non-commital, so now I’m actually far more suspicious of Drew jumping on me for something that makes little sense and he has yet to provide a valid reason why my read on Elements is bad or how I allegedly pocketed Rat.

If I’m otoh wrong on Elements and hypothetical scum!Drew insists on flipping me first, it could be a possible bus cred but I still think it makes more sense for town Elements to be townreading me here based off of Tree Stump than scum Elements and I think it’s also possible if Drew is scum, he sees me as a protentially good mislim target.

See, I have read some Drew games and I think he’s entirely capable of this really bad play as either alignment. He could be moonlogicy town or possible scum trying to push mislims, for sure on me and possibly on Elements. That’s why I didn’t want to be paired with Drew because I lack confidence at reading him.
I am trying to be as restrained as possible as not to catch a ban, but please refrain from insulting me as a player before I completely wreck your shit.
@Mod, step in if you need to

But please, in your ultimate mafia genius, explain to the crowd how I have jumped all over you just buy saying 'I think Nona might be scum'.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 216, Nona1510 wrote: sigh, I meant no offence by my comment. I kind of want to townread you for that, for getting so upset about that but I suppose you could still be scum and be genuinely upset.

I didn’t say what I did to either be defensive, certainly not to be rude, let alone insulting. Here’s the thing and I understand you’re not going to like this.

Your reason for your take on me would in general make me feel extremely confident you’re very clearly trying to mislim me, possibly Elements?

However, I have read several of your games and I do know that from you. it’s not necessarily scum indicative.
That was my entire point!
First off, Fuck you.....don't be a disrespectful prick like you just were. Say I am playing a bad game here, or that my play is terrible.....but don't you dare throw out insults like I have a reputation that I am a bad player who is illogical.

And don't backtrack it, but I can tell you already are....thinking I might be town now? Realized your defense is shit, ya me too

Fuck off, wish I had a vig bullet

Pre Edit: If your intent was to solve me, then why ignore my reads when you wanted me to give them?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also, what games of mine did you look at?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 221, Nona1510 wrote: It isn’t acceptable to speak to me that way and won’t be responding back to you until I can feel safe posting.
But you can insult me without consequence.

Got it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

But you know what.

@Mod: Replace me

I can't in good conscience play this game fairly with Nona still in this game.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 224, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 223, Doctor Drew wrote: But you know what.

@Mod: Replace me

I can't in good conscience play this game fairly with Nona still in this game.
I used extremely poor phrasing which I have explained and apologized for multiple times already. It was never my intention to insult you.

My point was that I would normally have scumread your take on me in general but not necessarily in your case because I know of you having some pretty inaccurate takes that made sense to no one else and you got mislimmed for that.

I’m really sad that you just couldn’t accept my apology and explanation and just move on with the game instead of cussing me out?
)

@Mod, Ok I am back in
Nona, quit with the direct personal insults, and then we are cool......if not, fuck you lol

But anywho.......I did ask a question that might have gotten lost in all of this kerfuffle.

What games if mine did you look up?

Because how I got there was definitely abstract.....but I also was right on scums ass in many cases.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 226, Nona1510 wrote: It’s from memory, but I’m right am I not, that you did get miselimed in a game because you made a push that had much of the playerlist scumread you for.

I would attempt to look it up but you apparently can only now either look up posts or direct conversations of something and not topics.

So I have read several of your games but in the past, not recently or else I could refer you.

Anyway, I’m not scum and I think you may not be either but I also know you can replicate your scumgame but right now, I think I’m townleaning you slightly. Ugh
What do mean from memory?

You played with me before?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 228, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 227, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 226, Nona1510 wrote: It’s from memory, but I’m right am I not, that you did get miselimed in a game because you made a push that had much of the playerlist scumread you for.

I would attempt to look it up but you apparently can only now either look up posts or direct conversations of something and not topics.

So I have read several of your games but in the past, not recently or else I could refer you.

Anyway, I’m not scum and I think you may not be either but I also know you can replicate your scumgame but right now, I think I’m townleaning you slightly. Ugh
What do mean from memory?

You played with me before?
It’s been awhile so I may have but I did read a few of your games.
Stop being so vague, do you have another account?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I am back, and less angry lol. Nona, bit of apology for my words last night, but you should word your criticisms a bit better going forward, but anywho....

I not sure if I commented on it before, but definitely love Farren/Elements/Nona together. And Nona's opposition to it makes me like it even better.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 358, Taly wrote:
In post 325, Save The Dragons wrote:

Day 1 Count I

Court
-
Dungeon
-
Palace
- , ,

Not Voting
- Elements, Bellaphant, Farren, Herta

Notes
  • The combined mod ISO is here.
  • STD here, if i missed anything please shoot me a PM
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2023-01-31 16:45:00).

war has happened today
drew
Well shit.

I feel like we aren't getting all three scum together unfortunately.

And like, I don't want Elements and Farren with me, but also don't want them with Rat.

But....

Would prefer them with Rat over me, gun to my head.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 362, Herta wrote: I mean the way I'm looking at the Dungeon if it's Drew/Herta/Bella, that's a simple solve too.
How so?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 365, Herta wrote:
In post 364, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 362, Herta wrote: I mean the way I'm looking at the Dungeon if it's Drew/Herta/Bella, that's a simple solve too.
How so?
Bella is scum.
Gotcha.....I feel like I need to iso you and them, nothing sticks out to me about you two.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 368, Farren wrote: I'll need to do it at some point. But not now.

VOTE: Dungeon

Not 100% sure I'll be able to dedicate a lot of time to this before the deadline expires, and I've at least got *some* experience playing with Doctor Drew. And yelling may be awful to read, but it can be alignment-indicative more often than not.
You do? Don't remember that lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:44 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 384, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 383, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 359, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 358, Taly wrote:
In post 325, Save The Dragons wrote:

Day 1 Count I

Court
-
Dungeon
-
Palace
- , ,

Not Voting
- Elements, Bellaphant, Farren, Herta

Notes
  • The combined mod ISO is here.
  • STD here, if i missed anything please shoot me a PM
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2023-01-31 16:45:00).

war has happened today
drew
Well shit.

I feel like we aren't getting all three scum together unfortunately.

And like, I don't want Elements and Farren with me, but also don't want them with Rat.

But....

Would prefer them with Rat over me, gun to my head.
lolwut gth you scumread Rat over yourself. Wow, that is definitely compelling. :lol:
You scum here, Drew? Like wtf nonsence is this gth nonsense? Why would you say “gun to my head”? If you’re town, you already know it, don’t you?
Wow, really scraping the floor to try to make me look scummy Nona.

I have been pretty clear that I think Rat is town, and I would want to keep at least one place as all town (wanted all three to be scum which I believe to be you, elements, and Farren). That can't happen so if there is still talk of keeping elements and Farren together, I don't want them with me(town) and rather then go with someone, who I think is town, but I can't confirm it.

Now that I write this out, probably best to split them up at this point.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lol, what shade? Just pointing out how you manipulated a post of mine with the intent of making me look scummy.

And clarified what I meant for you in case you were just confused.

I will bet money of the former.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 404, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 402, Bellaphant wrote: Wait, what does the swapping mean?
It means i'm with you and rat now and elements is with taly/nona.
Not surprised Nona and elements were put together, we probably should just accept the L there.

Starting to think the real battle is here in the Dungeon, I feel it is obvFarren, just hope Herta isn't leaning voting me.

Pre Edit: Had a town read on Rat as well, so that is an interesting 1v1 there.

The setup is that we as town just have to control 2/3 locations, correct?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

And yes Rat, even though I have no vote there, would love to be given the mechanical reason you are town as well.

Also, I was correct in my wincon assumption lol, just had to double check.

Pre Edit: Ya sniped me lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:38 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Hmm, makes me question Herta as town a bit if Meg is actually scum. Why would scumMeg knowingly want three townies in the Dungeon?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I might be missing something, but how are you proven town?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 437, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 435, Doctor Drew wrote: I might be missing something, but how are you proven town?
Are you pretending to be dense or something? Meg was switched and I’m town and it likely mean Taly’s probably town as well. Scum needs to have one member in all three locations. So the fact that a switch happened means we we’re probably all town unless I’m completely misunderstanding the setup.
You know it is possible to respond to questions without relying on insults, just a little life tip.

But I do see what you mean after I went back and looked at how there has to be a scum at each location, for some reason I didn't think that had to be the case.

Still doesn't clear you, scumMeg could have been switched with townElements because you were scum as well with Meg.

And Meg was more town read than you, which makes it a tougher choice for Bella.

Again, please someone tell me if I am mis reading or misinterpreting things.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 455, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 450, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 437, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 435, Doctor Drew wrote: I might be missing something, but how are you proven town?
Are you pretending to be dense or something? Meg was switched and I’m town and it likely mean Taly’s probably town as well. Scum needs to have one member in all three locations. So the fact that a switch happened means we we’re probably all town unless I’m completely misunderstanding the setup.
You know it is possible to respond to questions without relying on insults, just a little life tip.

But I do see what you mean after I went back and looked at how there has to be a scum at each location, for some reason I didn't think that had to be the case.

Still doesn't clear you, scumMeg could have been switched with townElements because you were scum as well with Meg.

And Meg was more town read than you, which makes it a tougher choice for Bella.

Again, please someone tell me if I am mis reading or misinterpreting things.
You are. If I’m scum, why is there even a switch? I know I’m not obviously. I’m just wondering if Rat’s on the level, Elements would have definitely been toast at court, unlike Meg. If I’m right on dungeon, perhaps scum was okay with losing Farren?
Because you could have been together with scumMeg, and since there has to be a scum at every location it would mean moving scumMeg or scumNona with either Rat or elements. I been thinking about this from a few angles and I believe scum are conceding the palace since Taly is most people's main town read(and if they are scum, then tip of the hat and very well played). And putting Meg in the Court gives them a fighting chance in a 1v1 with Rats, more so then if they switched you to the Court Nona.

The real decision that they don't have as much control over is here in the dungeon, I believe Herta and I both believe it to be Farren. I just think that scum hope that Herta is not reading me as obvTown(which would make sense why Nona was going out of their way yesterDay trying to make me look scummy).

I really think this is what happened.

And as stated before, if you so sure of Taly being town, why are you not voting Taly? Seems like the onvious vote imo.

Prte Edit: And some of Meg's post here makes me more confident they are scum, they seem to really know the mechanics really are trying to be obvTown helper(which comes off a bit contrived given my current theory).

Basically, I could see Meg as the evil smart mastermind lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Meg, which location would you wanted settled first?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 519, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 515, Taly wrote: You're fine
Nona
:)

Idk, I think the scum in
Meg/Rat
could very well be wanting us to TvT, with the idea we are both town.
Yeah, think so but since I know I’m town and also think you are, both should look good when Elements flips. But in this setup since I know I’m town and think you probably are too, neither is going to get towncred if it is Elements like I think. Because scum not bussing here is suicide. If it is Elements like I think and either Meg or Rat advocated for them to be voted, they’d likely be toast.
Why are you worried about town cred? Once your location flips all of you are out of the game.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 524, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 522, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 519, Nona1510 wrote:
In post 515, Taly wrote: You're fine
Nona
:)

Idk, I think the scum in
Meg/Rat
could very well be wanting us to TvT, with the idea we are both town.
Yeah, think so but since I know I’m town and also think you are, both should look good when Elements flips. But in this setup since I know I’m town and think you probably are too, neither is going to get towncred if it is Elements like I think. Because scum not bussing here is suicide. If it is Elements like I think and either Meg or Rat advocated for them to be voted, they’d likely be toast.
Why are you worried about town cred? Once your location flips all of you are out of the game.
What part of this did you not understand? I was very clearly referring to Meg/Rat. But if what you say is true, I still want to give feedback on both court and dungeon.
Sorry about that, the way you said 'both should look good' was a bit vague and I thought you meant yourself and Taly.

I already have my theory, which I think is correct(scumMeg). But I am curious to hear from Meg about why they have to be town, according to the switch.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 546, Nona1510 wrote: I’ve done a lot of thinking about this game and dislike that Meg is pushing for Palace to be resolved first. It seems pretty obvious to me that Elements is probably going to flip scum and Meg wants towncred for it. I think RR didn’t seem to have any idea what Elements is because they first didn’t know, then they wanted me to be voted.

My theory is that Meg switched because she was hoping to persuade Bella to vote Rat.

Gth it’s most likely Elements/Farren/Meg for the team. Elements seems almost certain unless I’m wrong on Taly but don’t think I am.

I think Palace is probably a slam dunk anyway, so long as both Taly and me agree to vote for either of us and not Elements, so I want to be weighing in on both the dungeon and court votes. Feel pretty confident Herta’s town in dungeon.

Also Rat seems to be really shocked by the switch and I’m not really getting that from Meg.
So a scum for scum swap between court and palace?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

One think I thought of, and still figuring strategy for this setup and where we are, but isn't it worse to taking longer to make our votes?

I just feel like the longer we wait the more scum can manipulate things, or at least muddy the water.

Am I right or wrong thinking this?

VOTE: Farren

Might as well do this now.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:13 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Argh, I wanted to be right about my theory haha.

But ya, seems like outside a scum for scum swap gotta be Rat.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 704, MegAzumarill wrote: Well all the other talkative people have flipped so I need a new townie to talk to.
Hi.

And no chancee scumHerta wouldn't have quick hammered, or at least hammered by now.

I almost kind of just want Herta to hammer Farren to save us from the inevitable back and forth between Meg and Ray lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also Ray is what I named Rat, Ray the Radical Rat
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 715, Herta wrote: I want to hear from farren first.
*checks watch*
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:39 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Hi5's all around.

Return to “Completed Open Games”